darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Best path for knight mare and knight light
Page 1 of 1
Best path for knight mare and knight light [CLOSED]
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 06:35:09 07/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I don't have them but I will be getting them soon.
What is the best path for smilie and smilie
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#2 Posted: 07:52:36 07/02/2015
I chose the sword thingy path, which I personally think is better,
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#3 Posted: 08:52:42 07/02/2015
i cant remember the path names but i when sword path on knightmare and the light puddle path on kinghtlight
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4 Posted: 14:38:38 07/02/2015
So far I've only got Knight Light and I agree with Alpha, the Luminary of Light is better in my opinion
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#5 Posted: 15:05:07 07/02/2015
I've chosen the luminary path, nor because it was better, but beacause is very spectacular (basicly, he teleports, create aura circles and smashes his sword on the ground). The other path may be more practical but you know the teleporation and light auras are so cool.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#6 Posted: 16:23:50 07/02/2015
Knight Light on the Luminary path is one of the best melee brawlers in the game, if not THE best. I didn't think he would be, but I can't deny how much success I've had with him in arenas and Kaos mode.

You just double tap his pounce to engage enemies, and do this until you have enough pools that everything is standing in one. While you do this Knight Light is very unlikely to take damage because of how the third upgrade on this path makes him invulnerable. Assuming anything is still alive after this, the sword hits in a huge arc and swings extremely quickly. Stuff just melts.

Knight Mare, well. I don't know. She has a path to give her some combos and a path that improves the horn. I think the combo path turns out to be better; I could swear that the horn path doesn't even work at all.
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#7 Posted: 01:17:51 08/02/2015
Quote: Friendzie
Knight Light on the Luminary path is one of the best melee brawlers in the game, if not THE best. I didn't think he would be, but I can't deny how much success I've had with him in arenas and Kaos mode.

You just double tap his pounce to engage enemies, and do this until you have enough pools that everything is standing in one. While you do this Knight Light is very unlikely to take damage because of how the third upgrade on this path makes him invulnerable. Assuming anything is still alive after this, the sword hits in a huge arc and swings extremely quickly. Stuff just melts.

Knight Mare, well. I don't know. She has a path to give her some combos and a path that improves the horn. I think the combo path turns out to be better; I could swear that the horn path doesn't even work at all.

I think there's something ring with the horn path too. I think it's the upgrade that destroys the Shadow clones to give ya other attacks more power. It means you can't use the horn multiple times to summon a bunch of clones coz the horn destroys existing clones. I'm gonna reset mine and see if it helps not buying that upgrade.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Aidawesome Red Sparx Gems: 93
#8 Posted: 02:47:54 08/02/2015
Sword definitely!
---
Luminous smilie sun beam master! Luminous smilie
samuraituretsky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#9 Posted: 06:43:07 08/02/2015
Shadow Summoner / horn path, imo.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
davidm4400 Green Sparx Gems: 466
#10 Posted: 04:07:51 09/02/2015
for smilie the Pounce path if you just keep spamming it you almost never get hurt. For smilie definitely the Shadow Clone path just use it once and awhile and you can have a powerful army with you most of the time just make sure you have the soul gem that is what makes it really powerful.
---
Characters left for SA, SG, and SW: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie andsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me