Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Everything We Know About Skylanders 5
Page 1 of 1
Everything We Know About Skylanders 5 [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1 Posted: 23:42:05 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I remember for Trap Team, there was a topic called 'Everything We Know About Trap Team'. This will be the same; whenever news is leaked/revealed about Sky5, we will post it here. So far, no news has been leaked about Sky5. But surely we'll be getting news soon enough. I think Activision has learned from their mistakes and will be revealing it in February like past years before Trap Team.

Posts with new information;

Post #12
Post #13
Post #14
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:08 14/05/2015 by 84skylanderdude
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#2 Posted: 03:01:48 07/02/2015
Here's hoping! Can't wait to see what gets leaked!
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#3 Posted: 07:44:05 08/02/2015
Why is this in Fandom
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#4 Posted: 13:09:14 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iganagor
Why is this in Fandom

Where else would it be? There's no 'Skylanders' forum, and there's no Skylanders 5 forum yet.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
SREDNALYKS Green Sparx Gems: 361
#5 Posted: 23:09:42 10/02/2015
Who do you think the main villain will be?
I think Glumshanks cause at the end of trap team he says "I'll save you master Kaos."
Maybe because of all the traptanium around when he was blown up it made him stronger and eviler.
I also want them to make the amount of trappable villains even.
8 villains in each element to add up to light and dark like the actual skylanders.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:13:05 10/02/2015 by SREDNALYKS
#6 Posted: 23:18:11 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: SREDNALYKS
I think Glumshanks cause at the end of trap team he says "I'll save you master Kaos."
Maybe because of all the traptanium around when he was blown up it made him stronger and eviler.
8 villains in each element to add up to light and dark like the actual skylanders.

I'm guessing either Glumshanks like you said, or Malefor since he now has an official Skylanders design.

I'm also assuming they'll even out the number of Traps, Villains, and Revamps in Sky 5. Maybe they'll add a Light/Dark Giant and Swappers as well. Unlikely, but possible.
---
#7 Posted: 23:30:42 10/02/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

I'm guessing either Glumshanks like you said, or Malefor since he now has an official Skylanders design.

I'm also assuming they'll even out the number of Traps, Villains, and Revamps in Sky 5. Maybe they'll add a Light/Dark Giant and Swappers as well. Unlikely, but possible.

smiliesmilieTIME TRAVELsmiliesmilie
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
#8 Posted: 23:36:28 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: JayjeA

Come again?
---
#9 Posted: 23:47:51 10/02/2015

Come again?

The whole bringing Swapper, Giants, Trap Masters, etc? Time Travel can be an easy way to bring all that in without any weirdness!
---
#10 Posted: 00:07:25 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator

Come again?

The whole bringing Swapper, Giants, Trap Masters, etc? Time Travel can be an easy way to bring all that in without any weirdness!

I personally don't see Time Travel working out that way. If you go back in time, it would've already happened before. Time can't be changed. If they went back in time and made L/D Giants and Swappers, we would've seen it happening in previous games already because time can't change.
---
#11 Posted: 00:13:44 11/02/2015

Come again?

---
#12 Posted: 19:56:43 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Anyone subscribed to this?

If so, we've got this now.

http://www.amazon.com/Skylande...*=1&*entries*=0

"The official story leading into the all-new Skylanders video game! The citizens of Skylands are in their most desperate hour as Kaos begins to tear the world apart with his newfound powers. Spyro and an elite group of Skylanders must enter an ancient and unknown part of Skylands and find the only hope left that can stand against Kaos' might! The origin story of the next big Skylanders video game starts right here!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:00 20/04/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#13 Posted: 20:41:28 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright! Now we have confirmation that the game will be revealed by June 3!
---
#14 Posted: 22:16:17 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
We got this now.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Gonna call him Clawbellows for now until we have an official name, courtesy of Bifrost.
---
#15 Posted: 23:57:11 14/05/2015
THAT looks awesome! Can't wait to find out more!
---
#16 Posted: 23:59:25 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
THAT looks awesome! Can't wait to find out more!

Ooh, goodie! Someone's still subscribed!
---
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#17 Posted: 01:19:16 15/05/2015
@84skylanderdude
I'm still subscribed too.
Really looking forward to this game if they are all designed this way.....
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#18 Posted: 02:34:18 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Medicus
@84skylanderdude
I'm still subscribed too.
Really looking forward to this game if they are all designed this way.....

I am definitely a fan of this design too. smilie Unlike a lot of other people, Swap Force was my favorite game in the series. I can't wait to see what VV can bring to the table this time.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me