Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > the adventures of jimmy the dragon
Page 1 of 1
the adventures of jimmy the dragon [CLOSED]
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#1 Posted: 17:42:18 27/11/2008 | Topic Creator
if you have something mean to say about my fanfic keep to yourself don't post it here now i can start the fanfic.

chapter 1
there were six eggs one of the six eggs was red with black spots the thieves stole the six eggs the master thief took the red egg with the black spots on it the red egg with the black spots started hatching then a big powerful wave of energy came out of the egg the thieves ran away leaving the eggs behind spyro found the dragon eggs and the orange dragon "the aura dragon"said spyro then spyro took the dragon eggs and the orange dragon to dragon shores they named the orange dragon jimmy the dragon all the dragons prepared for the sorcerer's next attack but he did not attack jimmy met a dragon called maja she attacked jimmy and teamed up with three dragons to attack jimmy after that jimmy never saw her again but if he ever saw her jimmy would get his revenge.

that is the end of chapter 1.
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#2 Posted: 18:43:03 27/11/2008
mmmmmmmmm..............i dont understand but its good.
Deanna:..............
---
Yeet
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#3 Posted: 21:35:41 02/12/2008
No offense but it seems a bit self centered making the dragon be your name, jimmy smilie No offense
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me