darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Dark edition found at walmart today.
Page 1 of 1
Dark edition found at walmart today.
Spinall4 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1019
#1 Posted: 03:09:29 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Title says it all. found them at walmart in Utah today. For xbox one and wii U. Just a heads up.
---
I have an unopened molten hot dog,s2 Bash,QDRS,HFR and flocked STTh . Looking for granite crusher,polar whirlwind,volcanic vault and other rares.
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#2 Posted: 04:10:53 06/02/2015
There are still 3 or 4 of them at my local Walmart in NJ. 2 for the Wii, one for the Xbox 360, and possibly another - it's hard to see into the back of the display case. The Wii versions have a code for the Wii U, although the game is a massive download at 10GB.
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#3 Posted: 08:17:09 06/02/2015
Quote: Friendzie
There are still 3 or 4 of them at my local Walmart in NJ. 2 for the Wii, one for the Xbox 360, and possibly another - it's hard to see into the back of the display case. The Wii versions have a code for the Wii U, although the game is a massive download at 10GB.

Totally worth the game download onto the Wii U if Skylanders is one of your go-to games. It's awesome not having to get up to change game discs every time I have Mario Kart or Smash Bros already in the console.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me