Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Is it too much to ask...? [CLOSED]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 01:08:20 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
If a topic reaches a point where a moderator feels the need to get involved, can that mod take the time to prune the individual messages that need pruned, address the individual(s) that need addressing, and allow the remainder of the topic to remain for those who do wish to continue discussing it?

I understand that this would require more work and thought when taking an action, but I don't feel it is an unreasonable request.

It's becoming far too apparent that it's easier to use your power to shut down topics that your friends don't like rather than address their actions within the topic.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2 Posted: 01:09:19 03/02/2015
Is it too much to ask that you simply stop derailing topics and causing arguments?
---
now its time to get funky
#3 Posted: 01:10:13 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
If a moderator feels I started the derailing of a thread , then that mod should delete my post and address it with me. That simple.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:58 03/02/2015 by UncleBob
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 01:22:09 03/02/2015
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
Is it too much to ask that you simply stop derailing topics and causing arguments?

This, so much.

I don't really understand why topic derailment and being disruptive is a thing for you now, Bobby. I know there was a time when you weren't very disruptive back then, but now...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#5 Posted: 01:23:46 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
If a moderator feels I started the derailing of a thread , then that mod should delete my post and address it with me. That simple.

Please stop trying to derail yet another thread with your petty insults and attacks against me. Thanks.
#6 Posted: 01:25:29 03/02/2015
It's apparent that you're overly sensitive, Bob, which makes you assume that "everyone is out to get you" and "attacking you".
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#7 Posted: 01:27:08 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Please stop trying to derail yet another thread with your petty insults and attacks against me. Thanks.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#8 Posted: 01:27:41 03/02/2015
Quote: UncleBob

Hypocrital much?
---
now its time to get funky
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#9 Posted: 01:29:12 03/02/2015

[User Posted Image]

Bob, how about the fact that you've blocked me on both of your accounts, and whenever I've explained to you why I've closed threads to you, you've classified it as "harrassment". How about the fact that whenever people want to stop the discussion (like in the topic that I closed), and you continued and perpetuated the discussion when people wanted to stop. Quite frankly, one of the main reasons why I don't explain myself to you UncleBob is the fact that you've continually come at me and complained and moaned at me endlessly when I make decisions against you.

I'm getting tired of it, and your endless complaining and continual getting topics derailed however which way quite frankly.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:35:15 03/02/2015 by JCW555
#10 Posted: 01:29:29 03/02/2015
You can keep ignoring your faults, Bob, but it's going to get you in deep water.

You have derailed a whole bunch of topics recently and you blame the derailment on other users at the hopes that your comments will be left intact and other users will take the blame.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:46:13 03/02/2015 by Aura24
#11 Posted: 01:52:42 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Hypocrital much?

Quote: undefined
You can keep ignoring your faults, but it's going to get you in deep water.

You have derailed a whole bunch of topics recently and you blame the derailment on other users at the hopes that your comments will be left intact and other users will take the blame.

Bob, how about the fact that you've blocked me on both of your accounts, and whenever I've explained to you why I've closed threads to you, you've classified it as "harrassment".

You're right - it's harassment when you simply hurl insults my way instead of trying to actually have a conversation.

Quote:
How about the fact that whenever people want to stop the discussion (like in the topic that I closed), and you continued and perpetuated the discussion when people wanted to stop.

I know you operate in a small clic of friends, but "one person" doesn't not equal everyone. If the other user wishes to stop participating in a discussion, they're free to go to one of the hundreds of other threads on the forum (maybe one not started by me?) or even another website. If no one wishes to discuss the topic, then I'll be all alone in my own little thread and it'll be all my fault and I'll have to deal with it. If someone replies to me in *my* thread, I should be allowed to reply to them. Plain and simple. It's not an unreasonable request at all.

Quote:
Quite frankly, one of the main reasons why I don't explain myself to you UncleBob is the fact that you've continually come at me and complained and moaned at me endlessly when I make decisions against you.

Only when you make decisions against me while ignoring your clic of friends who do the SAME DAMN THING you get on to me about. This thread here is perfect - there's two users who have done nothing but lob insults at me and you've done JACK **** about it.

Quote:
I'm getting tired of it, and your endless complaining and continual getting topics derailed however which way quite frankly.

If completing the tasks in your role as moderator is too damn hard for you, dark just took in over 100 applications from folks who are willing to do it.
#12 Posted: 01:54:36 03/02/2015
Hypocrital much?

You can keep ignoring your faults, but it's going to get you in deep water.

"Petty insults". I'm sure you know that's how users know how you act and operate nowadays, that I'm suprised dark hasn't done anything about your constant topic derailment and trolling. Because I am tired of this.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:29 03/02/2015 by Aura24
#13 Posted: 01:55:23 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
"Petty insults". I'm sure you know that's how users know how you act and operate nowadays, that I'm suprised dark hasn't done anything about your constant topic derailment and trolling.

Ms. Scott, please stop trying to derail yet another thread with your petty insults and attacks against me. Thanks.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:01 03/02/2015 by UncleBob
#14 Posted: 01:55:55 03/02/2015
Quote: Aura24
"Petty insults". I'm sure you know that's how users know how you act and operate nowadays, that I'm suprised dark hasn't done anything about your constant topic derailment and trolling.

Hey, is there a bot in here?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me