Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#601 Posted: 01:05:07 03/04/2015
"What's the matter?" Rose said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#602 Posted: 01:18:25 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
The elder paced for a while, and after breathing calmly, he spoke.
"Dear señorita Rose, I understand that you are still rather young and naive... but letting a mongoose live here? Now that's just lack of common sense!" the elder scolded, but before Rose could get a chance to defend herself, he spoke again.
"You can't have faith with a mongoose. It's impossible. Do you think that tying her up is going to be enough? Look what poor Bonnie went through! And if she gets banished, she will most certainly try to take our dear Sybil away again... so... why don't you give her to Cairo and we'll simply let the others believe she voluntarily returned to the outback because she couldn't stand living here anymore?" the elder cruelly suggested, showing his strong hatred for mongooses.

Quote: redwes
"T-Thank-you..," Sayan replied not entirely reassured but appreciating the thought. "Long time no see.," he then said turning to the elephant brothers.

Sybil noded, but it was then that she realized that there could bd something else. However, with the elephant brothers there, she wanted to enjoy the mome. Whatever was bothering Sayan, she could ask later.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#603 Posted: 02:25:35 03/04/2015
"I will not kill another animal just out of hatred. If I did what example will I be putting for others? Hum?" Rose said. "I will not give up. I will never back down and I will never kill!" Rose said. "I will not have this conversation again and I will not have you going behind my back to try to get rid of Sholeh." She sternly said. She was shocked and disappointed at the elder.
---
SC
#604 Posted: 03:36:00 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
The elder never expected for Rose to snap at him like that, which made him retreat a little and question Rose's innocence. He did find a little begrudging respect for her for holding on to her beliefs and faith like that.
"... Ok, have it your way señorita. I can see I can't convince you otherwise." the elder said, obviously not hiding his disappointment. But even with that, he intended to follow Rose's wishes, and fortunately, he didn't intend to do things behind Rose's back, so Sholeh was safe for the time being. Rose was in charge after all. However, another wrong move from the mongoose's part, he was going to make Rose the only responsible one.
---
#605 Posted: 14:15:04 03/04/2015
Rose looked at the elder. "Don't get into trouble ok?" Rose said as she went to find Sybil and Sayan.
---
SC
#606 Posted: 16:50:45 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
The elder left without a word, though questioning Rose's judgement. She just said that she won't ever kill anyone, but for how long? She was a tiger, and tigers were predators. Was he to believe that she was going to sustain herself with fish only? Besides, they were still living creatures too, so that promise was still nonsense. One thing was for certain, he was going to keep an eye on her...

After way too much struggling, Sholeh has given up. Now she was at the exact same scenario as the imprisoned warblers just a month ago. She was getting a taste of her own medicine, but she was just too selfish to notice. The only thing that consoled her was that the punishment was not forever. She was sure that Rose and Sybil were going to free her sometime, and she was going to sustain revenge... not on them... but... in Warren...
---
#607 Posted: 17:13:26 03/04/2015
Soon Rose arrived at the beach Sybil and Sayan were at. "Sybil I neec to tell you something that the elder warbler said to me. Sayan I think you should as well."
---
SC
#608 Posted: 00:36:28 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: No artwork yet. Way, way too busy, but I will add the new characters in the first page.

Sybil had already left by the time Rose arrived to the Haven. Se left with the elephant brothers to take a tour with them and see how things were at the Haven after a month of absence.

Warren was settling in at his new home, but he was feeling extremely guilty ignoring Sholeh like he did earlier, but he believed that was best. Stealing eggs for her was not only going to get her in more trouble, it was going to destroy the building trust Sybil and Rose were having for him. Plus, he didn't want to get punished too. He was getting ready to receive much hatred from Sholeh once she gets free. He still loved her very dearly, but knew too well how harsh she was, especially on him. He only hoped their relationship wasn't going to get more severe than it already was.

The elder watched Warren for a little while longer after that talk with Rose, but since the vulture wasn't doing absolutely anything suspicious, he got bored, and left. He arrived to the neighboring tree just in time, since his wings were getting cramped. Old age was getting the best of him.
"Hello elder. How was the watch?" Bonnie asked, trying to be as cheerful as possible.
"Nothing new. The vulture appears to be innocent, and even a bit dim-witted. He even ignored that stupid mongoose's call. He was avoiding her at all cost, though I bet it's because of fear of punishment rather than benevolence." the elder analyzed, being partially correct. He was wise, but very prone to hatred, something that Bonnie and the other neighbors knew too well.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#609 Posted: 00:58:19 04/04/2015
The elephant brothers guide Sybil through the Haven, telling of things that she knows and does not know. Though they are giving her a tour, they are really just happy that she is back. They are happy to just take a walk with her.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#610 Posted: 01:00:46 04/04/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Soon Rose arrived at the beach Sybil and Sayan were at. "Sybil I neec to tell you something that the elder warbler said to me. Sayan I think you should as well."

"She.. she left with the elephant brothers. What is it?," Sayan asked with concern.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:01:07 04/04/2015 by redwes
#611 Posted: 01:03:52 04/04/2015
"Sayan where did Sybil go?" Rose said.
---
SC
#612 Posted: 01:49:12 04/04/2015
"The elephant brothers are showing her around on a tour-- catching her up on things and just catching up in general. It's been awhile for them.," Sayan replied.
---
#613 Posted: 01:53:49 04/04/2015
"Well sense you need to know what happened I'll tell you. You know the elder warbler he suggested giving Sholeh to Cairo and telling the others she willingly went. I said to him that I will not kill another just for revenge." Rose said.
---
SC
#614 Posted: 03:18:01 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
While Sybil was taking a tour, she tried to relax as much as she could, sitting peacefully on one of the elephant broter's back, and completely oblivious of the vital information she was missing. She wanted to pick conversation with the pachyderms, but no subject came.

Back at Hunted island, Nia was still grounded, but looking forward to another night of fun with Jet. Nonetheless, the concerns were around on the cockatoo tree. It was very, very peaceful at the island now that Shadow was gone, but Barloc was worried. In other times, he would be too concerned about the well being of his own family to even care about the Haven, but he has grown fond of the place and it's residents, even the predators like Rose and Sayan, though that was something he wasn't going to admit any time soon. With his wife' support, he finally decided to visit the Haven and see how everybody was doing, with the company of the very bored Angus, who didn't have his cousin to play with, and needed a bit of exitement.
---
#615 Posted: 01:53:18 05/04/2015
"Well sense you need to know what happened I'll tell you. You know the elder warbler he suggested giving Sholeh to Cairo and telling the others she willingly went. I said to him that I will not kill another just for revenge." Rose said.

"I see.," Sayan said still kinda thinking about things. "No matter what we do, we CANNOT sink to that level; not you.. not me.. not anyone. We cannot allow any such actions.," he then said.
---
#616 Posted: 02:12:10 05/04/2015
"I told him exactly that." Rose said.
---
SC
#617 Posted: 02:22:15 05/04/2015
"That's.. that's good.," Sayan replied. "I fear that.. I just hope that things don't change.," he added hesitating a bit.
---
#618 Posted: 02:31:12 05/04/2015
"Me too." Rose said.
---
SC
#619 Posted: 02:31:51 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Barloc arrived and landed on the sand, not too far, but not too near either from where Rose and Sayan were standing. He spotted them, and he could see they were perfectly fine, but wondered where Sybil could be. He was rather curious on how the animals of the Haven were managing after Sybil revealed herself.
Stortly after, Angus came. He was rather left behind since he got distracted seeing how the notorious fog from Hunted island built itself from the distance. He was about to greet Rose and Sayan, but Barloc called him to his side, and not wanting to be grounded also, he obeyed. Barloc didn't want the two big cats to misinterpret that they were eavesdropping, so he signaled Angus to pretend they were watching the movement of the crabs as they rested and waited for Sybil to make an appearance...

Sybil in the meantime, grew rather tired of sitting, so she continued walking. She felt so safe with power houses like Bjorn and Anvor by her side. She hasn't seen them in a while, much like the other Haven residents, which made her once again wonder how they were all doing. She knew most of them simply settled somewhere after arriving to the island, concerned about their own lives, but it would sure be nice hearing from them from time to time.
---
#620 Posted: 18:09:03 05/04/2015
The elephant brothers are happy to see Sybil, too. They were really worried that perhaps she actually had been killed, but now that she is her, their fears are at rest. Just a walk with her is enough for now.
#621 Posted: 18:36:15 05/04/2015 | Topic Creator
After gathering enough courage, Sybil finally spoke.
"Well, I see everything's alright around here. I trust... things can get back to normal now that I'm here." she hoped, wanting things to be as before except with her position. She really wanted Rose to continue the leadership, though she was still a bit upset about the poor decision she made in letting Sholeh live there. Se wanted to believe, but it was so hard. Could Sholeh really change?
---
#622 Posted: 21:31:22 05/04/2015
Bjorn and Anvor smile and nod. Their eyes glisten in the light as they look at her. They stoke her with their trunks before replying.

"I'm sure that everything will be fine now that you are back, miss...I mean Sybil," they say with a polite bow.

Royal finishes his fish and watches over the warblers. His golden eyes gleam in the light as remains watchful. He has no idea about his son's generous and compassionate offer to Bonnie. He doubts that Bonnie even knows about it.
#623 Posted: 02:32:55 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil really appreciated the elephant's politeness to her. It was such a relief that everyone was treating her with so much kindness after all the suffering she caused with that horrid lie. She knew now that everything was going to be back to normal, and with the Shadow threat over, things were going to be so much peaceful, and Warren seemed so nice. All that remained was Sholeh, but with that, only time will tell.

The warblers at the neighboring tree were returning to their usual lives. Bonnie too. She was now much more calmer than before. She was obviously still grueving, but Royal gave her so much comfort. With him as a guardian, there was nothing to worry about.
As they all settled down, a teenaged warbler approached Royal, very curious about something.
"Hey sir. Aren't you the one releasing our kind from the evil ropes of the mongoose?" she asked, also wanting to ask him why didn't he do that much sooner, but desisted in fear that it could sound untprespectful. She didn't know about Jaerl's earlier condition.
---
#624 Posted: 03:51:43 06/04/2015
Royal smiles at the teenaged warbler. His golden eyes glistening in the light. Draping a wing over the youngling, he speaks.

"Yes, I am and I was happy to do it. So what's your name, young one? Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you," the eagle says.
#625 Posted: 19:23:21 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Dalila..." she briefly answered, wanting to say more but nothing came.

At the Haven beach, Angus was desperate to find conversation with Sayan and Rose, but Barloc didn't want the interaction. After the rest, he urged his nephew to be on the move again.
"Come on Angus. Et's go find Sybil." he said, flying off and expecting him to do the same. Angus obeyed, but was disappointed. He found it rude to leave like that without even one simple hello.

OOC: I have been very busy out here, which is why I haven't done the artwork or contact any of you. You can continue posting if you like. This is the last story after all smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:53 13/04/2015 by Felines
#626 Posted: 23:14:44 15/04/2015
ooc: i don't know what to say.
---
SC
#627 Posted: 02:48:09 16/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I understand why. I wonder where redwes ran off to anyway. Oh well, you can simply assume that Sayan and Rose's conversation is over. Invent something. I know, I'll help. And, welcome back smilie

Barloc just found Sybil, and had quite a long conversation with her, much to Angus's boredom. But elsewhere at the beach, Cairo was looking for Jet. It was night already, just a tiny peek of the sun left, but he needed to speak with him, and what he was about to say could be shocking...
---
#628 Posted: 02:49:10 16/04/2015
Jet was swimming nearby.
---
SC
#629 Posted: 20:54:22 16/04/2015
OOC: Sorry. smilie Just not sure what to say and/or do.
---
#630 Posted: 15:53:38 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Feel free to invent something to add to the story smilie

"There you are! Why do you wonder so far off? Wether I like it or not, you are part of the pod, and you can't wonder very far." Cairo scolded, realizing that it was already night and he wasted too much time just looking for him.

Barloc also realized it was very late, and it was time for him and Angus to leave.
"Oh look at the time! Sorry Sybil, I need to leave right now. Besides, Nia is grounded, so I better check she doesn't get into mischief." he explained, and Sybil didn't dare to ask why the punishment. It was a nice talk she had with Barloc, and she never expect him to show concern for the Haven. He was particularly interested on how they were containing Shadow.
---
#631 Posted: 19:28:46 17/04/2015
"I.....I am?" Jet said. All he wanted was for Cairo to accept him.
---
SC
#632 Posted: 14:56:22 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sure, whatever. It's what Sybil wants." he begrudgingly said, still showing some disrespect for Jet. He then took a deep breath, finding hard to say what he was about to comment.
"Listen, I... want you to resume leadership! Under my supervision of course. The responsibilities in the pod are increasing, and I barely have time for Sybil." he said with a sigh, hinting more care for the civet than his own family. Seeing Sybil spend more with Jet made Cairo realize the problem.
---
#633 Posted: 15:32:41 18/04/2015
"What?!? But Cairo. Why? After all I've done." Jet said.
---
SC
#634 Posted: 03:14:13 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well several months ago you were desperate to kill me and be the leader. Well, isn't that what we are establishing now? We had our goals Jet. You wanted to be the leader, so why the sudden change of heart?" Cairo asked with a voice that was scary. The Jet he knew was quite evil, and to have him so suddenly changed like that. He knew Sybil was the cause. He knew that she had the gift of changing the hearts of many, and that was exactly the problem. He didn't want Jet to keep spending time with Sybil, believing that she was beginning to pick favoritism for him...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:45 19/04/2015 by Felines
#635 Posted: 03:34:40 19/04/2015
"Cairo I'm not ready yet. I'm not very sure I should be the leader." Jet said.
---
SC
#636 Posted: 13:45:13 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"You didn't seem to do so wrong back then." Cairo pointed out, though he knew nothing serious, like an invadng shark, happened during his reign.
"Besides, think how much you will disappoint poor little Dagger if you refuse." Cairo then said, remembering how much the young orca loved Jet. He was determined to give leadership to him one way or another. He didn't even care how he managed. His pod wasn't the most grateful bunch after all, and after everything he's done for them. He didn't care as much as before for them. The only thing in his mind was Sybil.
---
#637 Posted: 14:12:09 19/04/2015
"What? Dagger liked me? But what if something happenes?" Jet said.
---
SC
#638 Posted: 14:42:14 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"I already told you! You will be under MY supervision!" Cairo angrily assured, though Jet insisting so much about not wanting leadership made Cairo think the worst.
"Now why don't you want the post? You wanted it more than anything else in the world... or is it... that you know want something... or someone else now?" Cairo said with a bone chilling glare, convincing himself that Jet wanted to steal Sybil away from him.
---
#639 Posted: 17:52:17 19/04/2015
"No it's just I'm surprised that you are willing to give up leadership over the pod. It's just a lot to take in. But I'll try my best. Does the pod know yet?" Jet asked.
---
SC
#640 Posted: 20:30:31 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Just tell them that I finally accepted the fact that since we never have an official battle, I never actually had the right to leadership." Cairo calmly explained, remembering how Jet simply gave him his position with no fight whatsoever. He was evidently calmer now that Jet was willing to take in his demand.
---
#641 Posted: 20:39:29 19/04/2015
Jet noded. He then swam off.
---
SC
#642 Posted: 16:36:04 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo's demeanor softened as he swam away to give Sybil the good news. It was true after all. Cairo didn't challenge Jet for the recovery of his position, so he wasn't technically the leader. Finally, he could spend more time with Sybil.

Sybil was, in the meantime, checking on the prisoners. Since Sholeh had access to usual prey, like lizards, she decided to check on Shadow. There he was, tied to a rock, heavily contained and gagged, and without the free access of his claws. Sybil looked at him in pity, remembering how she succeeded in changing Jet's heart, but not his. She finally found the courage to look at him in the eyes, and began pondering what she could say to him...
---
#643 Posted: 20:11:29 20/04/2015
Shadow looked at Sybil and noded.

Soon Jet arrived at the pod. "Everyone Cairo has decided to step down as leader and has given me the honor." Jet said.
---
SC
#644 Posted: 20:13:03 20/04/2015
OOC: I'll change this if you already have something planned with Rose. No worries.

Sayan, meanwhile, was catching fish from his and Roses' pond. "Here you go...," the Amur leopard said as he dropped a fish near the tiger. "It's been awhile since we have just been able to... just relax and take a break for a short while." he said as he laid down near Rose.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:14:21 20/04/2015 by redwes
#645 Posted: 20:21:09 20/04/2015
Rose smiled at Sayan and layed down netx to him. She at her fish then leaned her head on Sayan. "I know. Shadow is tied up and the island is at piece again.
---
SC
#646 Posted: 21:31:56 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Shadow looked at Sybil and noded.

Soon Jet arrived at the pod. "Everyone Cairo has decided to step down as leader and has given me the honor." Jet said.

Sybil couldn't understand what the simple nod meant, so with near lightning fast reflexes, she removed the cloth containing Shadow's mouth, fearing he could bite. Who knows what that cloth was made of, but it seemed sturdy. Another one of Whirlpool's wonders.
"Listen, I will bring you food from time to time. Fish and lizards is all there is. I can give you a combination of both." Sybil nervously suggested, believing that was the closest thing to his diet she could think of. He probably preferred red meat most of all, but lizards were the closest thing to that, but since they were so small at the Haven, she suggested fish as well, which were much bigger.

When Jet announced the news to the pod, murmurs and gossip started between all of them. It must have lasted at least several minutes, when Dagger came in and broke the the tension.
"Alright Mr. Jet! This is so cool! Welcome back!" he happily said, demonstrating he was much more happy with Jet's reign than Cairo's. His mother then swam ahead, approaching Jet.
"Well, Cairo never battled you, so his position was never official. So..." she halted, looking at the pod, who knew what came next. Even though they wondered why Cairo stepped down, they gave a warm welcome to their former leader, ready to obey him without question.

They all left with their respective mini groups, having many things to talk about. Dagger returned with his mother, ecstatic with the news. However, one of the mischievous orca brothers stayed behind, and talked with Jet.
"Please, this is so unlike Mr. Cairo. Tell me the truth... he did this for Sybil, didn't he?" the young orca asked, having always found too pathetic Cairo's fondness for the civet.
---
#647 Posted: 02:44:16 21/04/2015
When the young orca said that Jet realized that Cairo did it all for Sybil. He looked at the young orca. "I believe so."

When Sybil took the cloth off of Shadow he did nothing. "Ah it feels good to move my mouth again."
---
SC
#648 Posted: 03:23:24 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hah, I knew it." the orca said, sighing.
"Adorable, yet too awkward. I still remember it, the look on Cairo's face when Sybil saved him. I was about the same age as Dagger, maybe younger." he explained, believing Jet already knew the history.

Sybil didn't respond to that statement. Instead, she proceeded to walk away of him.
"I'll be back." she briefly said, worries building up in her mind. Shadow was a dangerous, so he probably had to stay that way forever.
---
#649 Posted: 06:16:06 21/04/2015
"Well Dalila, it is nice to meet you young one. My name is Royal and I have been living in that large tree, a short distance from your tree," he says, his eyes glistening in the light.

Meanwhile within Sybil and his home, Jaerl busies himself, cleaning out and making it, comfortable as well as welcoming. His light blue eyes flash into the darkness of the home as he works. After hours, upon hours of work, with meals and small breaks in-between, the young falcon, falls asleep against the walls of their home.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:20:45 21/04/2015 by Wyrstel
#650 Posted: 10:41:39 21/04/2015
"I never knew untill now Cairo wanted to spend more time with Sybil." Jet said.

Shadow noded and waited.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me