Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!))
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!)) [CLOSED]
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#301 Posted: 03:29:32 23/02/2015
"Well... Austin's my friend, and if I really need to, I can muster the strength to help protect him..." Gabe said, gulping in anxiety. "It's just... I wasn't expecting anything like this."
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#302 Posted: 03:30:43 23/02/2015
Her eyes softened at that, but she held her resolve and crouched lower, thrashing her tail.

"You won't do it." Angela scoffed, though her voice broke in the middle of her statement, as if she was questioning her own judgement as she spoke, and she was.

'He's guilt tripping you, don't buy into it, these men are bad people...' She thought, twitching her ear. 'But... Maybe...'
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#303 Posted: 03:54:55 23/02/2015
[Okay, I officially have no idea what's going on. From what I can tell:]
Austin was at his house, occupied with the cop that Shadme was using, and then he tended to Sozen's injuries inflicted by Winterra, and then he's suddenly in the woods with me.
Winterra is at Austin's house, attacking the police there, and then she's somehow suddenly in the same forest with us.
Angela always was in the forest.
Sozen was taken to my house, then wandered back to Austin's house where he was attacked by Winterra, then he's suddenly in the woods.
[And the whole time I'm reading, I don't see a single sentence saying anything like "I walked out into the woods". Am I missing something here?]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#304 Posted: 05:07:23 23/02/2015
OOC) oh geez theres a lot of new posts (for me anyway) sorry ive been gone my OS crashed and essentially all the files got corrupted ive spent the last week sorting all the business out, good thing its linux so its easier to fix)

walking through the streets of his home town, his head still spinning unable to truly grasp what has happened to him he goes to the main street of town. Trying to find someone who knows whats happened to him, who can give him some answers and where to start looking for a solution, but my mind wanders. Remembering so many stories he had written about his OC how many rpgs and roleplays he had spent for this character, it might not be all that bad as he thought at first, but still, he had to find out what happened. finally collapsing into a bench feeling the uncertainty and the weight of the situation and still unsure of how long he had been unconscious.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#305 Posted: 05:08:51 23/02/2015
((The woods are outside my house, and we could see everything through the hole in the wall Alpha made))

I pulled back the gun's hammer "I would rather die then watch my friends kill someone just doing their job" I said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#306 Posted: 05:29:25 23/02/2015
"NO!" Gabe said, rushing towards Austin, as he realized what was happening. His teeth began to sharpen ever so slightly, as the stubble on his face and the hair on his arms lengthened. "Whatever is going on, it isn't worth taking your life for!"
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#307 Posted: 14:12:51 23/02/2015
OoC: I agree with Skyhunter. Lol wats happenin
Technically, you shouldn't be leaving the house in the presence of the cops because they'll go after you for attempting to flee...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#308 Posted: 19:16:27 23/02/2015
he takes out his balisong flipping it gracefully through his fingers, trying to figure what to do next, there was nothing for him at home as of yet, and he doesnt know what day or even time it is. at this moment he knows he doesnt look like himself anymore none of his friends would recognize him unless they say is OC. lost and confused at this point he decided to wait it out see what happens and serve to help where he can. so he sat flipping his balisong waiting to serve, like his butler oc served before.[User Posted Image]
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#309 Posted: 09:23:20 24/02/2015
Name: Ferron "Heph" Wayland
Appearance: Older man with tanned skin and shaggy long fiery hair. His most notable feature is his prosthetic left leg, which he forged himself.
Personality: Vain, hot-headed, and stubborn; not very good at consoling others, but is good and selfless right to the core.
Infected?: Yes, well into infection
If Infected, appearance of OC?: He appears as an Ifrit clad in armor, although he often appears in regular-looking clothing and his blacksmith attire, as well. He's about eight feet tall, but can tap into his raw emotions to grow in size (and heat)
If Infected, info of OC?: Mostly similar to Hephaestus, I might tweak it later.
Other?: Works as a local blacksmith in town, who often provides pieces for local art galleries, as well as commissions.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:24:23 24/02/2015 by Wolfgang
#310 Posted: 20:12:47 24/02/2015
"What life do I have if my friends become the very monsters the government thinks we are?" I asked "So stay back Gabe"
---
#311 Posted: 20:39:21 24/02/2015
Gabe grimaced, the wording cutting a bit deep, even though he knew Austin didn't mean it personally. Still, he had to try his best to keep his friend from pulling the trigger. "I wouldn't know what it'd be like... because I only have one friend." he said, staring directly at Austin. "Someone who accepted me for what I am no matter how hideous, someone I know is strong enough to fight this affliction and help the others with it, as well... someone I couldn't bear to lose."
---
#312 Posted: 23:02:10 25/02/2015
sitting on his lone bench seeing people giving him odd looks, he decided to find one of his old friends, hoping for answers about how long hes been out, he went to his home, only a few blocks away. When he got there, he knocked and saw his friend one second and a door slammed in his face the next, all was silent, when he thought he heard a gun being cocked he ran, his first thought was a dark one to get in and hurt him, but he couldn't do that, not to him, not to anyone, he didnt want violence, but at this point he did not know how far he would or would not go for answers he rested upon the thought, that if he needed something now, he was going to have to force it out of people.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#313 Posted: 23:06:44 25/02/2015
ooc: So what's happening?
---
SC
#314 Posted: 00:08:18 26/02/2015
"Gabe... This is tough for me to do... But if it will show them what they've become... I have to" I said, my eyes looking at Angela the whole time
---
#315 Posted: 00:40:43 26/02/2015
[@Spyroconvexity Austin's threatening to kill himself if Angela and Winterra kill the police.]

"No!"

A feminine shout was heard and I was surprised to see Justine rush in on the scene, running up to Austin and throwing her arms around him in a bear hug. Even though his adoration for her was starting to unsettle her, she performed this act of compassion to save an innocent soul from taking his own life. It wasn't out of love, mind you, but out of the inability to witness such a sight.

As the foxgirl embraced the boy-turned-fox, I turned to glare at the two with the law enforcers pinned down, tail flicking with anger, voice dripping with disappointment. "You two should be ashamed of yourselves. Do you see what you could become? You almost drove one of the sweetest, most innocent people I know to suicide, and you didn't even care. You may be beasts now, but you're still human beings under all the claws and fur. Looking like a monster doesn't give you the excuse to act like one. These guys are just doing their jobs, protecting the country they love, and even though they're being really stupid about it, it's not their fault. Going through with such a vile action would give them all the more reason to go after you, and you know what? I wouldn't blame them. If you two get captured, abused, whatever because you knowingly committed murder, you've only got yourselves to blame, and don't expect me to come save your sorry hides."

My eyes turned hot red as I shifted onto my hind legs, and my front paws ignited into flames. "Now, are you two going to shape up, or am I going to have to open another can of ass-whupping?" I growled in aggravation. This was bringing to mind another adventure I had had a while back, one that was particularly unpleasant. I don't even want to talk about it...
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#316 Posted: 00:48:48 26/02/2015
"How about you back off and leave the tough jobs to the experts?" Winterra growled. "I used to think you could trust a werefox, being only a couple steps away from werewolves, but now it's all changed. My new alliance is with the skycat." She pointed at Angela. "At least you can trust one of them."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#317 Posted: 01:19:16 26/02/2015
"There doesn't need to be any more bloodshed!" Gabe said, turning to face the others as he realized Austin's mind was set. "Just take away the officers' weapons, then send them home, to be with their families. They're just doing this job to protect others and themselves, and if you show them there's nothing to fear, they'll leave you alone. Then, if there truly is no humanity left within you, you may seek a place where humans won't deal with you, and you can stay beneath the radar. You'd trust a natural werewolf on this, right?" Gabe had the scent of a were-creature about him, even if it seemed a bit muddled about which kind of were-creature he actually was.
---
#318 Posted: 02:09:13 26/02/2015
I was surprised by Justine, I dropped the gun, causing it to fire into the air, I hugged Justine back "Did you really mean everything you said about me?" I asked with a blush
---
#319 Posted: 02:21:36 26/02/2015
Angela couldn't bring herself to look at them after that lecture, staring down at her paws in shame.

"I-I..." She started, voice quivering. Apologies about what tried to do would just be empty, especially because she couldn't deny that a large part of her was still conflicted. She understood the motive of these men, but the thought of being captured, never to be free again, and having god knows what happen to her struck her deep with fear, and the fact that these men could just do that to a former human made it easy for Angela to disregard any humanity they might actually have and see them as below her, and she knew that even without this form and the power it brought, she'd feel the same way.

"I-It's.... It's their fault in the first place! What about the lives they'll be taking from us? Just because they're afraid of something they don't understand?!" She suddenly shouted, her eyes tearing up. "What exactly do you think they're gonna do to us if we get caught? Do you think they'll show mercy just because you're nice to them?!" She paused, that daunting light returning in her icy gaze. " Call me whatever you want, but if they want me, they're gonna have to risk everything. Clearly my life means as much to them as theirs to myself."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#320 Posted: 02:22:56 26/02/2015
Gabe flinched as the gunshot rang out, his face cringing in anguish. He looked back behind himself, seeing Austin was fine, and his expression turned to one of relief and elation.
---
#321 Posted: 02:28:03 26/02/2015
I jumed and hid behind the couch when the gun went off. "Woh easy!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:55:19 26/02/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#322 Posted: 04:47:14 26/02/2015
((SC, the bullet shot upward into the air))

"Angela, we can fight the law in court, we can walk free and free everyone else that was hurt by the law, if you feel that way, you can do what you want, but don't bring us down with you" I said to Angela
---
#323 Posted: 05:02:00 26/02/2015
"If you'd like, I could... er, 'come out' as a, well, you know what I am. That way, you could have precedent on how much of an effect bestial people have been having on society, even before this outbreak." Gabe said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously as he spoke.
---
#324 Posted: 09:51:59 26/02/2015
"So now I'm a monster, and a liability. Pardon me for not seeing the world as a big bed of roses." She hissed, but upon realizing that her anger was getting the better of her, she sighed and took a deep breath.

"Listen..." She murmured, glancing around at everyone with a tired look on her face. "It's not that I don't want that to be a possibility, nor do I absolutely love the thought of killing, but some people... Just don't change, they're already afraid of us just for being infected, and if they no longer consider us people than what reason would they have to listen to anything that we say? Maybe his plan-" She nodded towards Gabe. "-Could work, but it easily could not, afterall we're obviously not all humanoid creatures here. And what of those who have been captured? Do you expect them to just forgive and forget?"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#325 Posted: 10:03:40 26/02/2015
"I was once human but the virus turned me into my OC Shade. I actually love being my OC. And none of use expect them to forget and forgive but we have to try." I say as I walked over and stood next to Austin.
---
SC
#326 Posted: 18:38:33 26/02/2015
"I'm not saying the plan will work." Gabe said, rubbing the back of his head nervously, "But what I am saying is that an act of mercy will go a long way towards us making our case. Maybe I'm wrong to assume that bestial urges can be overcome with willpower, though, I've only had to do that my entire life..."
---
#327 Posted: 20:16:00 26/02/2015
I was still hugging Justine, happy that my friends were by my side
---
#328 Posted: 00:14:15 27/02/2015
ooc, i have no idea what to do at this point....
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#329 Posted: 01:37:13 27/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Name: Platinum(NOT CREATIVE NAMING MY CHARACTERS AFTER GAMES)
Species: Pokemon(?)
Appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes, knee ripped jeans, nike lace shoes, and dark green shirt with a white eagle on it
If Infected, appearance of OC?: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonlin...16wo1_500-1.jpg (credit and can switch to the human form and the origin and distortion form
If Infected, info of OC?: can only use dragon claw while in human form, full move set shadow force, Dragon claw, dragon pulse, and dark pulse
Other?: n/a

New OC for Alpha (credit to owner)

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs7...cku-d6qae5i.png

Other: Has Psychic power and can create small objects out of Psychic power

((Was from a PM and accepted smilie
Gawd I really dont know where to jump back in ;~smilie)
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#330 Posted: 01:43:33 27/02/2015
Ooc: e.e the link stopped working http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonlin...16wo1_500-1.jpg heres Platinums OC
Right now thinking of where to fit in with platinum

Also just a heads up Platinum knows no one here and no one knows him.

Platinum curious of the loud noises already having the 6 claws(?) hidden under the back of his shirt and grey hair. Running up to the group, he stopped and leaned up against a tree. "When I heard 'bout the virus. Didn't think to expect so many tocuhed by it here. Now are you dummies and are in the shadow? Or are you a Illuminati in the light and have all the knowledge about the virus? And say bye the looks of thing you're about to kill or do something to a policeman. And I'd say you're the dummies in the shadows..." Platinum said rubbing his hands together. "Pathetic don't even know about the virus that changed you."
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:35 27/02/2015 by chained skull
#331 Posted: 01:58:06 27/02/2015
ooc ive just kinda been bsing around trying to find a hook anywhere
---
#332 Posted: 02:24:11 27/02/2015
seeing that anyone he tries to talk to avoid him, or worse try to kill him, even his friend was willing to get rid of him so quickly, so he ran to the woods, remembering an old cabin his father owned, thinking about it, he didnt even know where his father or his mother were. but he ran it was amiles out but he knew he could make it, suddenly reaching the edge of the woods his head started to spin again and then the world rushed past him he left a good chunk of space behind him, "did I, do that, just like my OC" suddenly a trip that would have taken a day, took minutes. arriving memories of happy childhood and these forests took his mind, remembering every inch from kitchen to gun cabinet, he layed his head on a pillow exhausted, fell fast asleep.
---
#333 Posted: 02:54:02 27/02/2015
(Super sorry, but I don't get that post chained... Is Platinum talking to the group or himself? And does he somehow know all about the virus or does he think they don't know what's happened to them?)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#334 Posted: 03:20:57 27/02/2015
"I know about the virus... But who are you?" I asked Platinum
---
#335 Posted: 05:29:36 27/02/2015
"And why on earth are you coming here and spouting cryptic nonsense?" Angela said impatiently, inadvertently taking her frustration at the others on him as she thrashed her tail. "We're having a serious discussion you know."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#336 Posted: 14:15:16 27/02/2015
"hmp... So you don`t know how deadly it can be... Let me drop a little knowledge on you, oh and by the way you should watch the news and stay on social medias more often." Platinum took a deep breath as he closed his eyes. "For starters on a very rare occasion where one does not have an 'OC' or any sort of imaginary character, the person does not get changed at all and POOF! That person is dead and fades away." Platinum said as he opened his eyes now his OCs color. "And the other point is that the government must contain the virus to stop it from spreading, I`m sure you know that but do you know why? Maybe its because the blood shed in New York, or how about the attack on Osaka? That`s a city in Japan, pretty sure you know what kind of creature caused that one." Platinum said crossing his arms. "Thing is that give the power of a dragon to anyone , they can go crazy getting anything they wants unless the government stops him. Some people can`t even handle the change and end up killing themselves...." Platinum said walking up closer to the group. "And I have one last question, what are you going to do to this policeman?" he asked pointing to the man pinned by Angela
---
#337 Posted: 20:47:44 27/02/2015
"Sir... I know everything about this virus, it isn't contagious..." I said
---
#338 Posted: 21:13:36 27/02/2015
Platinum scowled at Austin. "Well even if it isn't its still growing at a very alarming rate. Power hungry people killing others for money or using them for their own entertainment. Even a few are set on world domination. And like I said before people killing themselves because they can't handle the change. Why the government is after every last one of them!" Platinum said getting tired of talking. Bending his neck far back cracking it.
---
#339 Posted: 21:33:23 27/02/2015
"Nothing less than get revenge, of course!" Winterra gave a sharp-toothed grin to the man. "At least that's what I'm assuming the skycat is going to do, but one thing ya learn in the job is to never assume things."

Wait, what? I thought about the decisions. What the mysterious guy was talking about seemed horrible, but I could lose my friends if I aided the police. Especially the person who was now Foxtail. Tensions have been a little bit… tight? I didn't know if I had the right word. Weighing the possibilities, I ran over to the werewolf, and then I transformed.

My fingers started changing appearance first. They became scaly and my fingernails extended into sharp points. Next was my tail. I didn't even have one before, and now I noticed one on my back. My body became covered in thick gray fur, and other transformations happened to my head that I didn't even want to think about. Last to appear were a giant pair of wings, flapping crazily with every breath that I took. I dropped to the ground on all fours as I turned to the mysterious guy. "I can help. You're right, but I can use this form for more than just destruction."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#340 Posted: 21:37:42 27/02/2015
[Recap?]
---
#341 Posted: 21:44:02 27/02/2015
Ooc:not much Platinum just talking to the group about why they are wanted to be taken by the government, due to the global activity of the virus. (People changed killing other to rule or just to torcher them or killing themselves.) And thats about it unless someone wants to add on. Also I feel like a dork with Platinum smilie .

"You answered wrong pup! Even if it is an assumption I'm not going to take chances of you killing a man!" Platinum said at Wintera pulling back his head. The 6 Giratina claws and the one tail ripped out of his back as a new pair of cloths formed over the torn cloth. Platinum was fully changed into his OC. "Now let the man go or else I'll tear you to bits!" Platinum said as the claws raised, pulled back ready to strike.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:48:38 27/02/2015 by chained skull
#342 Posted: 21:56:10 27/02/2015
"Easy kid. Calm down." I say getting in between Platinum and Winterra
---
SC
#343 Posted: 22:03:37 27/02/2015
"How about I rip you from stem to stern and the rest of us all just be a happy little group?" Winterra growled cheerfully. "I bet…"

I tackled Winterra. "We are trying to settle this without anyone getting ripped from stem to whatever," I growled, my voice appearing in the werewolf's head.
---
#344 Posted: 22:27:21 27/02/2015
"And how exactly are you going to rip a shadow?" Platinum asked Winterra and Storm who had her pinned. "You really sure you want to try and kill that man?!" Platinum shouted.
---
#345 Posted: 23:09:58 27/02/2015
Angela thought deeply as she listened to their discussion, frowning in dread when Platinum relayed what was going on with the Virus. If that was all true, then that spelled all kinds of trouble for herself, being pretty much a Dragon anyways. Was that happening to her? Was she getting so caught up in her power that she was willing to do terrible things if it meant her own gain and survival? But then, She had pretty much said that, hadn't she? Maybe she was already losing it...

Her mind in a plethora of emotions, she slowly lifted her paw off the mans shoulder, staring at Platinum.

"Alright... I myself won't do anything to him, I'm not sure about her though." She said, nodding towards Winterra. "-But not because you're threatening us, I couldn't give a crap about that." She added pointedly, far more annoyed than intimidated by his display. "But rather, I... I want to remain myself, and becoming a monster that destroys whoever they don't agree with, innocent or not... Isn't me. I just wish I hadn't been so pretentious and understood that sooner." She sighed, closing her eyes.

Padding up to Austin and Evan, she looked at both at them for a moment, lowering her head in shame as tears filled her eyes once again. "I understand now. I still don't really believe we can do anything about this, and I still really hate them, but I'll help because you're still my friends, even though my words and actions suggested otherwise. I... I don't expect you to forgive me right away, but I hope you know I'm sorry, to you especially, Austin..."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#346 Posted: 23:12:37 27/02/2015
"And pop goes the skycat," Winterra growled. "Is there one good fighter here?!" She looked back. "Other than myself, of course."
---
#347 Posted: 23:24:12 27/02/2015
"I guess I'll have to let my rage out of the cage..." Platinum mumbled to himself 'Ready yourself jsut think the thoughts and you can do it.... Now scowling at Wintera. "You really want to fight?! Threaten to kill a man then pose you are the strongest? Just because you're the only one who can't help but kill?! You don't have any of the Willpower like the other ones here... Well you and me lost our Willpower!" Platinum said as the claws now where covered in a blue like flame or aura.
---
#348 Posted: 01:46:48 28/02/2015
((I'm still hugging Justine, and I asked her if she meant what she said about me))

I looked at Platinum and Winterra "Both of you stop!" I yelled
---
#349 Posted: 01:58:02 28/02/2015
"I'm not what you think of when you hear of a werewolf," Winterra growled. "I'm not a beast of the night who kills without mercy for the fun of it. I have a good reason for everything I do. These beasts that you call policemen have stolen my honor, and I will get it back."
---
#350 Posted: 02:08:24 28/02/2015
"And exactly how did they steal your so called, 'honor?' And it doesn't matter if you aren't a 'beast of the night' I can still take you!" Platinum said ingoring all of the others trying to stop their fighting, and doing the 'quoting fingers' while quoting Wintera.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me