Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!))
First | Previous | Page 5 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!)) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#201 Posted: 19:32:06 15/02/2015
I then felt a sharp pain in my tail I looked back and saw a dart hit. I quickly took it out with my hand. I started to slow down. "Oh god! No not now." Then a net shot out from a helicopter and caught me. I crashed to the ground hitting a parked car.
---
SC
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#202 Posted: 19:40:45 15/02/2015
Jumping at Winterras sudden awakening, she then sighed in slight relief. "Well you're okay, that's good..."

At Austins words, she glanced at him with wide eyes. "But there's someone up there, he needs help!" She protested, glancing at the sky and gasping when she saw the Dragon start to fall, a net keeping him from preventing the crash that followed.

Eyes slitting in anger, she gave a powerful thrust of her wings and flew up at the helicopter that was moving in to take the trapped person, shooting a beam of ice at the blades and sending it spinning off into the woods.

As she started to dive at the crashed car, she only just managed to freeze some darts that came her way in their tracks, and batted another one aside with the crystal on her tail, her heart pounding in fear and determination.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:44:46 15/02/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#203 Posted: 19:56:59 15/02/2015
I looked up at a creature protecting me from more darts. I then fell asleep and my head dropped.
---
SC
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#204 Posted: 20:05:41 15/02/2015
I sighed "Justine... You take everyone else to Evan's, it'll be safe there" I said before kissing Justine and running after Angela, I saw the unconscious creature and ran towards him, I grabbed him while barely dodging some darts, I ran away, some cops following me, I focused and suddenly I disappeared with the creature as we slipped into the Shadow Realm "It worked!" I cheered, surprised I could use Ki's powers
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#205 Posted: 20:10:10 15/02/2015
Winterra followed the gryphon and started shooting Ice Arrows at the helicopter. "You won't get away with this!" she growled.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#206 Posted: 20:21:01 15/02/2015
She glanced down to see Austin attempt to rescue him, she gave a small nod and moved to follow them, still shooting her powers about to keep the humans at bay.

She saw a net at the corner of her vision and shot at it with such ferocity that the ice tore it apart, but unfortunately for her it had been a fake-out, and she realized too late that another had come at her when she was dealing with the first, this one sparking viciously with electricity.

Eyes wide, Angela tried to dip down and avoid it, only to let out a screech when it caught her wing and immediately sent powerful bolts through her body, which quickly turned into a roar of fury as she let loose her most powerful blast yet at the helicopters closing in on her, briefly shrouding the surrounding area in a blinding blue light as she fell out of sight into the trees.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#207 Posted: 20:31:33 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Ghost's instincts kicked in when Aaron saw Angela captured. Now fully transformed into his OC, the kitsune boy dashed out of the house, and after the dragon in need of aid. His hands crackled with sparks of fire as he ran, just in case he needed to fight back.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#208 Posted: 20:32:39 15/02/2015
I move my tail and looked at my saver. "Th-thank you." I say faintly.
---
SC
#209 Posted: 20:40:17 15/02/2015
"No problem, what's your name?" I asked as I carried him towards the Shadow Realm version of Evan's house
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#210 Posted: 20:41:23 15/02/2015
Again with the kissing... Justine just shrugged it off as she scooped me up into her arms upon my arrival. "We have to get everyone to your house!" she said to me, heeding Austin's instructions. I agreed with that, but there was no way I was about to leave Austin, Angela, and that other guy behind, and I managed to wriggle out of her grasp and make my way back to the trees.

"Where are you going!?" the lovely foxgirl shouted after me, here ears pinned back in fear. "Don't worry about me! Get everybody else to safety!" I insisted. "I'll take care of the cops." With some hesitation, Justine nodded and urged me to be safe before reentering Austin's house to round up the other girls. In the meantime, I hastily scampered towards Angela's landing spot, squinting my eyes in the blinding blue light, my eyes shifting from a deep blue to a stunning bright green as I geared myself for a fight.

It was time I took Foxtail's "bio-powers" for a test drive.

[By the way, I can't post very much on the weekends. I go to my dad's place on the weekends, and the computer I have there is a giant piece of crap. I have other ways to get online, but none of them are very good for typing in my opinion (iPad, 3DS, WiiU).]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:51 15/02/2015 by Skyhunter
#211 Posted: 20:54:59 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Aaron heard someone running behind him, he glanced back and was met with relief as he realized it wasn't one of the cops, and then continued running while keeping an eye out for Angela at the same time.
---
#212 Posted: 20:57:32 15/02/2015
(Gotcha.)

As Angela crashed into the forest, she actually snapped a few trees by impact alone, hardly registering the pain of it when she finally stopped in a small stream, the icy water the only comfort she had at the moment.

She moved her head out of the water with a groan, closing her eyes. She wanted to get up and help the others get out of there, but every time she tried to move her left legs or wing the net just zapped her more, making her hiss, so she just laid there and wallowed in her misery.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#213 Posted: 21:02:33 15/02/2015
"So-Sozen." I say faintly. "Yo-Yours?"
---
SC
#214 Posted: 21:10:38 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Ok.))

Aaron skidded to a stop upon seeing the dragon entangled in a net. He approached her, and tried to get the net off of her, but had gotten sparked upon impact with the net.
---
#215 Posted: 21:24:43 15/02/2015
Wincing, Angela opened her eyes and looked Aaron. "Go away... Before they get here.." She murmured, once more trying to escape the net.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#216 Posted: 21:27:49 15/02/2015
"Angela?" I said as I arrived on the scene, walking up beside Aaron. I tried to remove the net as well, but got shocked as well, causing me to recoil in pain. Dang it, why'd I have to make electricity Foxtai'l weakness?
---
#217 Posted: 21:30:32 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Aaron shook his head no, trying to think of an idea, then he had one. Small sparks covered his hands again, maybe he could touch the net if he had some sort of element protecting his hands? He attempted this, and it seemed to work somewhat. It was still painful, but bearable to say the very least. He tried to carefully untangle the net, slowly but successfully.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#218 Posted: 21:54:19 15/02/2015
Alpha shook her head. 'Stupid Stupid Stupid decisions!' Alpha thought to herself as she ran out the door that Aaron left open seeing the squadron of policemen drive their cars into the nearby forest chasing after them. Stealthy running after them seeing they where to find the three that they where chasing. 'If I get hurt in any sort of way I want a little payment from those... Ughh just people who don't get me!'
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#219 Posted: 22:10:56 15/02/2015
Angela widened her eyes when she saw it was working, and as Aaron untangled the rope. the crystals on her body slowly took in the cold air and converted it into energy, lending her just enough strength to thrash out of it's deadly grip the moment it was loose enough, panting and slowly standing up.

"Th... Thank you..." She breathed, the clear gratitude in her voice betraying how terrified she had felt throughout that time.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#220 Posted: 22:20:46 15/02/2015
"Nice to meet you Sozen, I'm Austin, now lets get you out of this net" I said as I got Sozen out of the net "Ok, hold on to me, when we get back in the normal world, we'll be in my friend Evan's house"
---
#221 Posted: 22:26:58 15/02/2015
"O-ok." I say as I hold on tight.
---
SC
#222 Posted: 01:46:28 16/02/2015
Bringing this happy saving moment to a stop, the squadron of police drove up to the Evan, Angela, and Aaron. "Surrender yourselves peacfully and we won't have to use brute force!" One policemen shouted from a mega phone as the rest took poses for a fight.

'dahhh ****! If I save their asses I WILL NEED A PAYMENT! Alpha thought hiding at the base of a pine tree nearby. Alpha thought still angry since they weren't able to leave her alone.
---
#223 Posted: 02:23:38 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Aaron tried his best to help the dragoness up, but was soon startled as the police caught up to them. He glared at them, stepping in front of Angela, ready to defend her. What he didnt know is that one of his newly found abilities had activated its self, and in a split second of blue flames, a wolf sized fox stood in Aaron's place, teeth bared and growling. "Do not worry, I will aid you." a male Japanese accented voice had said telepathically to Angela. His glare soon died down a little as he looked at the police, and then spoke telepathically to them, "Leave us , Onegaishimasu*..."

(*Please in Japanese.))
---
#224 Posted: 02:33:14 16/02/2015
I just stood there, appalled by the blazing blue fox before us threatening the police. Wow, this guy must have one heck of an OC. But still, I wasn't about to let somebody save me, and it wasn't just Foxtail talking either. With a glint in my chlorophyll green eyes and a smirk on my muzzle, I reared onto my hind legs and cracked my knuckles. "Yeah, get outta here," I chipped in with my OC's New York accent. "We can save a lotta time and broken bones if ya just leave us alone."
---
#225 Posted: 02:34:00 16/02/2015
The policemen where confused looking at each other as to what they just heard, and not understanding some of it. But they did know what foxtail was saying. "Come with us and no bones shall be broken! We will use force!" The same policeman said through a mega phone as more cars drove up some had shields, bats, and face gaurds.

Alpha then sat down with her legs crossed still watching from a distance. 'Well ain't this gonna be a party! Ya know I might be the only one who can really hurt them through all the protection they have! I'll just wait and see...

Edit OCC: e.e Ninja'd give me a minuet
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:54 16/02/2015 by chained skull
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#226 Posted: 02:45:08 16/02/2015
OoC: Whoa jeez guys whoa

"I'm fine-" I had started to reply to Felis when WHAM! Commotion. Of course the others had altered the government. I saw Justine rush back inside and Felis panic, and immediately my mind blanked. What would we do? If we sprinted out there, we'd get caught!
Unfortunately for me I didn't have to make a choice. I heard feet pounding through the house. Crap, the police had gotten in! I didn't know if they were the same ones the others were facing, but I had to protect Felis. The police might take her away!
"Guys, back up," I warned. Taking a deep breath I ran towards the doorway, hoping to slow them down. There were three I saw, and they almost ran into me in the narrow space. One raised his gun. "Freeze! You are keeping some kids infected with the virus here, and we need to take them to custody."
Lying wouldn't work- if they got past me and turned the corner, I'd get in trouble too.
"I can't let you do that," I said steely, holding my arms out. "And don't you have a bigger problem outside?"
"You aren't in a place to ask questions," he retorted.
That was it. Something triggered something in my body and I yelled, falling to my knees in pain. The officers took a couple steps back, then all three raised their guns.
I could barely see it, as white was flashing at the ends of my vision. My hands were curled into fists as my head drooped. I tended my body up, trying to do whatever I could to make the pain stop.
I can't describe the majesty of the next situation. The force of wings bursting from my back was overwhelming. Black feathers with a red hue spread wide, and just the sight made the officers back off in fear. My OC's wings looked like demon wings to the common person, but they were indeed dark angel wings. Blood dropped from the wounds in my back where the wings had emerged, and a small plink-plink was heard as it dropped to the tiled floor. I am unsure if it was just the sudden relief from the burst of pain, or the fact that I had scared the officers, but I obtained a small confidence boost. I looked up from the ground and grinned. "Try me."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#227 Posted: 02:55:32 16/02/2015
The fortunate thing for Angela was that her characters kind was very resilient, and so long as it wasn't fatal could recover from injury rather fast. However, she still needed a moment to fully regain herself and let her mind catch up with the recovery of her body, and she could only stare in amazement at what was unfolding, finally fully raising to her paws.

She crouched and glared icily at the police as they threatened to close in, claws unlatched and ice building in her throat. Considering she couldn't think of a way to get them all out of this peacefully that didn't involve being potentially shot down again, Angela was prepared to fight her way through.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#228 Posted: 02:58:55 16/02/2015
I returned to normal world with Sozen, we were in Evan's house "Stay here, I'm going to get my friends" I said before exiting Evan's and running home, where I saw three cops around Shadmé "Leave her alone, that's my house, and I for one enjoy what this 'disease' has done to me" I said as I pulled out Ki's club "Now go... Unless you want broken legs!"
---
#229 Posted: 03:03:34 16/02/2015
"It's the law- you cannot stay here to infect anyone else!" a different policeman spoke. "And we were HOPING to take your group in without a fight...but now you are threatening us. I'll give you one chance to drop your weapon." He did not flinch.

I stayed there in my position, waiting...
---
#230 Posted: 03:10:01 16/02/2015
Ya try to be reasonable...

Welp, if it's a fight they want, it's a fight they got! With the same smirk still on my face, my eyes briefly flashed an earthen brown color as I leaped into the air and then slammed my fists down onto the ground with great force. Force enough to cause a small tremor, to scar the earth, to summon a jagged outcropping of stone from the ground, underneath where said cops were standing.

Justine simply cowered in a corner, trying her hardest to hide her vulpine features. As if the threat of being hauled away to be locked up wasn't bad enough, the transformation Shadmé went through was utterly horrifying. But she had to admire how Austin stood up to the law to defend his friends; he was far more courageous than she could ever hope to be.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:49 16/02/2015 by Skyhunter
#231 Posted: 03:16:44 16/02/2015
I look around still very drousy from the dart. Everything looked like a blur. I rest my head down as I loose consciousness.
---
SC
#232 Posted: 03:26:25 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((As powerful as Ghost might seem, He's actually very weak to water, and not physically strong. Just so you guys know he isnt OP smilie
http://sta.sh/0194jxughe1w))

I stood behind Shadme, shocked at the sudden events to say the very least. I-I wish there was a was I could help... I said, frowning, Though, I knew that my friend's OC had fought demons, being from the underworld before, this wouldnt be as hard as those opponents, right? I continued to think, and think, looking down at the plush in my arms, I made sure not to let him go. At this moment I was completely forgetting that Spade was a Demon. Perhaps there was something he could do? That was when I greeted with the memory of Spade's weak protection and healing magic, Then again, that was hopeless at the moment, Spade wasn't exactly...well...Fully Spade yet. He was still mostly a normal plush, that my life force was connected to. I soon saw a familar grey fox anthro appear in our aid, I knew this was Austin, and was a bit more relieved that we had someone else here to help.

Aaron stood his ground, ready to attack if needed.
---
#233 Posted: 03:53:59 16/02/2015
"Its a law made from unnecessary fear" I said as I dropped the club "I did research on the disease, its not infectious, it only affects those that have an alternate persona, I'm sorry for the threat... But these are my best friends that you want to lock up because of a disease that is as serious as stubbing your toe" I said, ears flattened "If you have to arrest someone, take me, but let me say my goodbyes first"
---
#234 Posted: 05:50:48 16/02/2015
"Sorry pal, but according to the law, I have to take you in," the top officer replied. "And besides, we've never heard that before. Speak to the government about it. Don't try to be all courageous-like- we're not taking you, we're taking ALL of you." He narrowed his eyes. "My men can tell your parents that you'll be taking a little trip with us and that hopefully won't be a while. And we don't have to harm you either if you cooperate." The top cop dipped his head, and the three withdrew their guns. "It's the best we can do for now."

Now that the initial surge was wearing off, I was able to take in my surroundings better. The officers were speaking with Austin. I knew he wouldn't hurt them unless they were threatening us, and by the looks of it, they were trying to negotiate. Good for them.
Unfortunately, they might not know that we actually liked being transformed. The rest of my friends, though. I couldn't speak for myself...yet. But I had wings now, so who knows! I really wanted to pull them forward and feel them, get a good look, but I didn't want to draw any more attention to myself. So I remained crouching and tried to think about our option. Kill these guys and run, or go with them to the head of government. Heck, we could probably escape along the way- overthrowing these guys would be easy. I hoped we could get through this the 'easy way' and let the policemen think they had us, then escape when their guard was down. Is this what Austin was thinking?
---
#235 Posted: 06:30:00 16/02/2015
"Ok sir, but I should let you know, my friend Justine inside isn't infected, she just has fox ears and a tail" I said as I led the cops inside "And also, most of us live alone, parents are a touchy subject for me, my mom died about... 6 years ago, and my dad has trouble walking last I heard"
---
#236 Posted: 12:05:32 16/02/2015
I soon woke up and quickly got up. "Wh-where am I?" I looked around. "Am I in someones house?" I then started to get up but knocked my head on the celling making a hole with one of my horns. "GAH!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:14:49 16/02/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#237 Posted: 14:40:01 16/02/2015
"Yeah, what that werefox said," Winterra growled. "I bet your OC is a…is a… zombie! Right!" She went into Hybrid Form(she can't go into full human form but she can turn into a wolf/human hybrid, the kind people think about when they hear about werewolves) and grabbed her crossbow off of her back, cocking it at the police officer.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#238 Posted: 20:43:48 16/02/2015
"GO!" The police with the mega phone said as Evan knocked up about a dozen of non armored police. Some falling down onto the cars others on the ground. Soon aa squad of police charged at the three with bats, as well as a helicopter now flying over them.

Alpha then sighed and walked away, `Guess I`m not needed... soon getting back to Aaron`s house she walked in grabbed her backpack took out a sheet of paper and a pen and wrote on it `Evan please meet me behind the Gamestop around 6 PM tonight. Please?' followed by the Alpha symbol. Soon folded the note into a paper air plane Alpha walked back out side and back to the tree she was hiding at before soon throwing the paper air plane at the three as the plane swerved through the cops and landed in between Evan`s feet and soon running away.
---
#239 Posted: 22:52:02 17/02/2015
I then went outside. And when I did I saw police and agents in the woods getting flung about. "What the heck?"
---
SC
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#240 Posted: 23:13:13 18/02/2015
waking up, sitting in an empty room, my head is spinning, i saw a note on my night stand, it read "when you wake, look in the mirror, i left your drawing there" confused he went to the mirror his home was empty, oddly so, when he looked in the mirror he saw a different man looking back at him, a well dressed thin, man with dark hair. "this is... not me" he thought and with a rush, he went to his room, grabbed his balisong (a nicer bench made model) and ran outside, everything was quiet for a moment, and he didnt see anything at first, confused he had only one question in mind, "how long, was I asleep?"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#241 Posted: 18:08:49 21/02/2015
"Sincerest apologies to your family, son," the cop said as he followed Austin, making sure not to get too close. "We can send your father some notice." He glanced around the room, sighing at the handful in the house and knowing about the group outside as well. This would take a lot of work to tidy up. "But it's the law."
I finally rose, awed by the fact I had control over the wings now. My feathers shook blood droplets to the floor as I made one of the officers flinch. "You can send a message to my parents," I said gruffly. "I'll come with you." I looked around the room, motioning to my friends to go with my plan for now.
---
#242 Posted: 18:13:55 21/02/2015
Winterra lost it. She leaped at the police officer. "I'll show you what Werewolf Law is! Never make unnecessary laws out of fear! I'll give you something to be scared of!" She turned into her full wolf form, screeching as loud as she could.
---
#243 Posted: 18:40:45 21/02/2015
I heard a loud wolf screech and quickly flew towards the sound I bashed my way through the police and went into Evan's house. I then saw wnwinterra about to kill the officer. "NO!! STOP!!" I quickly tackled her off of him. "Don't hurt then whoever you are!"
---
SC
#244 Posted: 19:09:33 21/02/2015
((You were already in Evan's house, we're at my house))

"I'm so sorry about her sir" I said as I got the officer up and dusted him off "Before you take us away, let me say something to Justine, she's not infected" I said before walking over to Justine and hugged her "Justine... We're going away for awhile... But we're going to fight this law... I'll contact you whenever possible"
---
#245 Posted: 19:29:28 21/02/2015
Winterra knocked Kigali away. "If you can't stand the heat of the battle, then you can just stay back," she growled, "but don't flip and become one of them!"

((I suppose if Shadmé can use, well, Shadmé, then I can use Skyward.))

Name: Storm
Appearance: Storm is a taller, thin("built for speed" as she calls it) teenager with lighter brown hair and blue eyes. She wears a shirt with a cat and a lightning bolt on it(which slightly looks like the ThunderClan symbol) and jeans.
Personality: Storm is never afraid to speak her mind and go against popular opinion. In fact, she has gotten in trouble many times for that.
Infected?: Yes, turning into Skyward.
If infected, appearance of OC: Skyward is a yellow dragon with gray fur covering her body and tail. Her tail is shaped like two azure lightning bolts and her horns are shaped like lightning as well, but they are a creamy yellow. Her eyes match the color of her tail, but when surprised, they become amber.
Info of OC: Skyward can shock almost anything with her tail, and she has control over the elements of Lightning and Ice. She also has a Lightning Orb, which stores power. She communicates with non-dragon creatures with telepathy.
---
#246 Posted: 20:11:58 21/02/2015
Ooc: Sozon tackled Winterra off of the police officer.
---
SC
#247 Posted: 21:03:09 21/02/2015
OoC: I'm getting my scenes messed up. <.> Who's where? I know myself, Justine and Felis (apparently Austin now) are at Austin's house, but what about the rest of you?
---
#248 Posted: 22:00:29 21/02/2015
ooc: My character is with you.
---
SC
#249 Posted: 23:49:12 21/02/2015
((Just about everyone should be at my house, I think Evan and Angela are standing off with police in the woods))
---
#250 Posted: 23:52:52 21/02/2015
(Yep, aswell as Aaron I'm pretty sure)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

First | Previous | Page 5 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me