Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!))
First | Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!)) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#101 Posted: 23:32:08 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"...Well, I guess that sorta clears it up." I said to Shadme, "...Is there any known cure for this...or if not, what are we gonna do...?" I asked her, getting concerned.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#102 Posted: 23:41:22 08/02/2015
"Due to the fact the government wants this isolated, I'm guessing they'd know," I suggested. Felis' concern was really getting to me. Now that the overall excitement was fading, she had a point. This virus was not safe for people out in the open.
I opened Austin's door. "Come on, let's get everyone inside, then decide the best course of action."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#103 Posted: 23:51:01 08/02/2015
Alpha then quickly walked into the house squeezing in between Felicity and Shadmé and past the werewolf. He then stood looking at the three fox like characters he slowly took a step sideways to the nearest wall and leaned up against it lowering his head down to hide it.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#104 Posted: 00:43:12 09/02/2015
While the newcomers were talking outside, Angela had been looking herself over, lost in thought, and suddenly wondered if she could also use Aneithas magical abilities.

'Guess I'll only know if I try...' She thought, lifting her head from the floor.

Squinting in determination, Angela concentrated, and felt a flash of surprised excitement when she felt a sudden coolness flow through her, only to merely puff out a small cloud of mist, which evaporated seconds after breathing it out. She had to frown at that, since while she wasn't exactly expecting a blizzard right off the bat, that display was still pretty underwhelming.

Frowning, she quelled her disappointment by figuring it was better than nothing, be it not by much, and twitched her ears when the others finally came in, eyeing them in silent interest.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#105 Posted: 01:02:06 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I nodded, soon seeing what looked like Ki and Foxtail. Looks like I never got the worse of it. By now, my eyes where starting to change color, unknowing to me of course.
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#106 Posted: 01:06:37 09/02/2015
"Hey guys, how are you?" I asked "This is Justine" I said, pointing to the foxgirl that I had to admit, I liked everything about her so far

((Prex, don't forget about LitM buddy))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:58 09/02/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#107 Posted: 01:07:16 09/02/2015
Alpha still felt the odd one out being the only not having any fur or powers. His eyes slowly moved then fixed onto Austin, Justine, and Evan, still holding his head down.
Ooc: ninja'd? Ninja'd but not bad enough to edit oh wait i already edited
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:08:48 09/02/2015 by chained skull
#108 Posted: 01:22:31 09/02/2015
Not wanting to seem like she was ignoring them, Angela ignored her nerves and forced a smile on her face.

"H-Hello, I'm Angela." She chirped in a small voice, lowering her ears.

She noticed Alpha was seeming to make a point of not saying anything, staying in one place with his head down. At first she was willing to jot it down as shyness and leave him alone, but upon examination it seemed more major than that. "Is... Is that guy okay?" She asked, slightly concerned.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#109 Posted: 01:46:41 09/02/2015
OoC: @chained I haven't changed yet! smilie

"Hi Austin!" I greeted the human-turned-fox in front of me that could only be him. I jumped- behind me was a dragon. She seemed nervous, so I smiled. "Hi Angela! Shadmé here." Boy! How many people were there? "And hello, Justine," I (hopefully) finished.
I sat down on the couch, taking in everyone around me. Angela the dragon. Catherine the werewolf. Austin the fox. Evan, another fox- he looked just like Foxtail. Justine. Alpha. Prex, soon-to-be Jack. And hopefully soon...Shadmé the angel. I wondered if someone had to be in the vicinity of another with the virus to contract it. Or...
I reached into my pocket. Huh? The Shadmé sketch I'd been working on? How has it gotten here? No matter. I pulled a pencil, also in my pocket, and sketched it absentmindedly. After all, Felis had said she'd been drawing, too...
"Hey Felis," I said. "Your eyes are changing."
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#110 Posted: 02:58:30 09/02/2015
"Sure I could... if I could find the thing again." It's true. We lost the stupid thing the day after we found it buried in my backyard. To this day, it's still missing, but I do have the faintest memory of setting it on fire and pushing it off a cliff, laughing maniacally. Or was that something else? I know I did that to something...

And what exactly was this mystical appearance modifying artifact? I'll leave that up to your imagination.

Either way, Justine was beginning to get overwhelmed by the mass of new visitors, and while she waved coyly to Shadme when the soon-to-be angel greeted her, she shrunk back into the corner of the room, hoping not to be too noticed.

I scooted over a tad to make room as Shadme settled down on the sofa. I had to admit, despite our rough past, I couldn't help but admire her in a weird sort of way. "Hey Shadme," I spoke to her with a friendly wag of my bushy tail.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#111 Posted: 03:27:25 09/02/2015
I walked over to Justine "Its going to ok Justine, I wouldn't let anybody hurt you, ok?" I asked

((Sky, don't forget about LitM and Don't Starve))
---
#112 Posted: 03:45:12 09/02/2015
Over hearing Angela's question and no one responded he turned his head to her quickly shook his head 'no' as he sighed in annoyance. He then slowly slipped into a nearby bed room and slammed the door as a 'kluchunk' was heard as Alpha locked the door.
---
#113 Posted: 05:00:29 09/02/2015
(Love the reference Sky smilie)

Flashing Shadme a quick grateful look, Angela found herself speechless as Alpha walked out. Assuming the problem was her choice of words, she put a paw against her forehead in mortification when she heard the door slam.

'Amazing, not even an hour of knowing these people and you somehow already offended someone. I'm such an Idiot.' She thought, thrashing her tail from side to side .

Figuring she had other uses for her mouth at the time anyway, she went back to her corner of the room and continued to try breathing ice, which only made her even more frustrated.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#114 Posted: 17:42:30 09/02/2015
I looked up in surprise. The fennec at my side could only be Foxtail, Evan's OC! It was amazing how quick and complete his transformation was. In fact, it took all my willpower to not pet him on the head! I didn't want to offend him. "Hi, Evan!" I greeted, putting my pencil down. "What's it like, being Foxtail?"
---
#115 Posted: 20:05:34 09/02/2015
Alpha's ears started to burn and turn red as they became more pointed almost like an elf. He also couldn't stop itching his head as it slowly grew and turned white. He looked at the nearby bed with pillows on it, he grabbed one and swung it at the nearby closet with full of boxes towering. Once Alpha swung the pillow the tower of boxes fell all over the bed room as it made a loud noise. 'I can't handle this pain! My whole body feels like complete $&%# !'
---
#116 Posted: 20:16:04 09/02/2015
"What the..." I said as I ran over to the door of the room "Alpha! Are you ok in there?" I asked
---
#117 Posted: 21:34:48 09/02/2015
Alpha responded to Austin's question with a "Hmph!" Since he couldn't talk. He soon found his Yordles OC Voice collar and Battery belt. He soon came up with a better idea rather then jumping out the nearby window.

There where two settings on the collar, one was voice which allowed his OC to talk or hertz which responded to his OCs brainwaves on how much power would be in a hertz blast. Alpha soon also found his OCs bandle city's military uniform. He put it in his back pack knowing he might need it later.

He slowly turn the switch to the 'hertz' setting and turned towards the wall with a window. Alpha took a deep breath as he then thought about a hertz blast powerful enough to brake the wall.

Soon a loud boom was heard following the sound of falling bricks, wood, and concrete. Alpha smiled at what he did and jumped out into the snowy out side and started running towards the town as he took off.

But a drawing from his backpack of his other OC fell out of his backpack in the snow.

Ooc: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_aVyShT8lw
41-47 for a better idea of what the hertz blasts are suppose to look like
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:35:49 09/02/2015 by chained skull
#118 Posted: 21:46:26 09/02/2015
The sound of the blast startled Angela so bad she actually managed to do a mild ice blast that coated the ground infront of her in icicles. But she wasn't paying attention to that, but instead glanced around wildly, her fur bristling. ”What on earth was that?!” She yelped.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#119 Posted: 22:22:22 09/02/2015
"I've been liking it so fa-" I was cut off from my chat with Shadme by the sound of an explosion, which startled me so badly I nearly leaped a foot in the air. While my fur stood on end, Foxtail's natural instincts kicked in and I scampered toward the door, only to find that it was locked. "Austin?" I asked my friend-turned-Kigali. "You got something to pick the lock with?"
---
#120 Posted: 23:27:39 09/02/2015
Gently pushing Evan aside, Angela reared on her hind legs. "Stand back, I've got it."

She then suddenly swung her paws at the bulk of the door, doing so again and again until the object fell to her weight and off its hinges, the sound making her wince and cast Austin an apologetic look. "I-I'll uh, I'll pay for that..." Bounding forward, she surveyed the damage room with a baffled frown, flicking an ear.

"Well then..." She murmured to herself, frowning at the gap in the wall. "Anyone know why your friend would wanna do all this? I certainly get being overwhelming by turning into your character, but still..."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#121 Posted: 23:35:06 09/02/2015
Ooc: I feel like this post won't have much meaning to it but oh well.

Alpha stopped running and started walking trying to hide his pointed ears as he put on a hat, though his white hair still showed. He stopped at a nearby fast food place and got some fries he stopped walking and climbed a tree by a nearby tree on the out skirts of tower and laid down as he started to eat his fries but couldn't help but feeling pain in his body still.

As the wind blew a drawing of another Alpha's OC was a big black dragon with huge horns wings on its arms and a spiked spine and tail right into Angela's face
---
#122 Posted: 23:53:40 09/02/2015
Blinking when a stray piece of paper flew into her muzzle, Angela pulled it off and moved to toss it aside, but curiosity got the best of her and she went and looked over what was on the sheet.

"Huh.." She murmured, tail swishing back and forth. "Well, I think we have a lead, hopefully..." She declared, astounding herself with how collected she sounded, was she inheriting more than just Aneithas abilities?
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#123 Posted: 00:13:09 10/02/2015
I took a peek at the drawing as well. I could only assume the beast depicted on the sheet of paper was another of Alpha's OC's, and a nasty looking one at that. This wasn't good; if we've been becoming our OC's, then what's to stop Alpha from turning into this? I took a quick glance out at the streets to see his footprints in the snow, but decided against chasing after him. If I was going to take something like this on, it'd be best to tackle it as a group. Even though I knew Foxtail was probably awesome enough to do it himself...

Justine peered into the room. "Guys, what's going o- oh..." she stopped herself when she witnessed the giant hole in the wall. I looked behind me to see the concern on her face. "I think we've got a problem" I said, stating the obvious.
---
#124 Posted: 00:47:45 10/02/2015
"Justine... You don't even know, that's a thick wall, a really thick wall" I said "Evan, can you track him?" I asked "Angela, fly above the forest to try and see him" I said "Justine... I don't want you to get hurt, stay here with Shadmé" I said before kissing Justine on the cheek and running after Alpha
---
#125 Posted: 00:57:42 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
As I was taking Spade out of my bag, I was given a scare as well with the explosion, and I guess I caught a hint of Jack's habit of being slightly paranoid, and panicked a little, "Wh-What was that?!"
---
#126 Posted: 00:59:14 10/02/2015
After a while of laying down alpha fell asleep while his fries where still warm and wrapped in his hat. "My arms fell so sm-" Alpha stopped as he heard a feminine voice as he talked he looked down at his cloths to see he was wearing the OC uniform as his jacket was like a giant blanket. "I uh." Alpha was certain it was his voice but his or her? Whatever it was the voice collar speaking. "So-so I'm a Yordle? A Yordle girl.... I uhh this is... Gonna be a while to get used to." Being about 2 and a half feet tall did have a few perks. Alpha took out his iPhone fully charged and put it up leaning against a branch as he put his hat back on and wrapped up in his jacket like a blanket and started eating the last of his food actually enjoying this, though not happy he got turned into a girl or had to relay on a machine to speak for him but if Rumble another Yordle who relays on machines got through his hard life Alpha could go through this.
---
#127 Posted: 01:41:09 10/02/2015
Almost completely losing her sure-footed front, Angela smiled nervously. "T-That'd be smart, yeah, if I knew how to do that.." She murmured sheepishly, twitching her tail. "I guess I could... try though." She tried to amend, twitching her wings.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#128 Posted: 01:44:48 10/02/2015
I took off after Austin in pursuit of Alpha. I wasn't sure if I had Foxtail's tracking skills, but it's not like finding our friend run off would be too hard, provided that he left a very clear trail of footprints in the snow.

"Wait! Don't leave me-" Justine tried to shout out to us, but we were already beyond the range of hearing her. She was surprised by Austin's kiss on the cheek, and just how invested the boy-turned-fox was in her. With a shy, she reluctantly returned to the living room to try and break the ice with Shadme. "Um, hello... I'm Justine..." she stammered. "D-does this kind of thing happen around here a lot?"
---
#129 Posted: 01:52:01 10/02/2015
"Evan... I hope you aren't mad about me liking Justine" I said
---
#130 Posted: 01:59:06 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I soon saw Justine and Shadme in the livingroom, and decided to join them, would be a pretty bad choice as of now to follow the others, what if I lost Spade? Would I suffer the same fate that Jack would if he was too far from the possessed bunny, his heart slowly shutting down and killing him? I didnt want to think of that at the moment, and held the plush bunny tightly in my arms.
---
#131 Posted: 09:30:42 10/02/2015
'This is crazy, I mean, if he IS that Dragon character, then couldn't he be anywhere by now? That is, if he's already picked up how to fly in his own right...' Angela reflected after awhile of running, glancing at her own leathery appendages in uncertainty.

"Oh god, I'm really about to try this right now..." She muttered, looking around. Angela eventually saw a decently tall bundle of boulders and bounded over to them, upon reaching the highest point she could fully stand on it seemed the drop was around sixty-something feet, she assumed it good enough, and by assumed she meant that it was high enough to make her kinda regret considering turning into an OC with flight to be a good thing.

Still feeling intimidated at the thought of what she was about to do, Angela took a deep breath and focused on the energy the wintry environment gave her, and then she leaped.

Just a mere few feet before hitting the ground Angela unfurled her wings to their fullest length and put all of her strength into a mighty flap, the force of it combined with the lift from the air beneath her wings sending her far above the trees in mere moments. A part of her still feeling the very human fear of falling to her doom made her nearly panic when she saw how far up she was, but she quickly realized that rather than plummet like she was so terrified would happen, she was soaring, the wind carrying her as if she were no heavier than a bird as she gazed at the beautiful view of the snow-covered forest.

"Oh, wow, this is..." She said breathlessly, awe thick in her voice. When her glide faltered abit she hurriedly flapped in fear, inadvertently going alittle higher, and even found herself giving a half-relieved, half-elated chuckle at her unneeded worry.

She went along like this for the next couple of minutes, but knowing she had a job to do, she somewhat-reluctantly stopped merely admiring the scenery and started to actually look around the forest below her, and after abit of awkward flapping and another embarrassing fall-scare, she backtracked and surveyed the area that she had come from, her ears perking when she thought she heard something rustling in a tree just below her, but immediately dismissed it.

'Was probably a squirrel or something, certainly not loud enough to be a big, terrifying Dragon.' She thought, flapping in the direction she hoped Evan and Austin had gone to see if they were having any luck.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#132 Posted: 12:40:33 10/02/2015
OoC: Sorry for lateness, I was busy yesterday evening! smilie

There was too much commotion for me to make heads or tails of what was going on. Apparently Alpha had transformed then broken out of Austin's house, to my shock, and a good handful of us were going after him. I sighed, realizing myself, Justine, Catherine and Felis were left. As annoyed as I was to be left behind, I suppose it was for the better- I wasn't transformed yet, Justine wasn't either, and Felis was halfway there. I looked at Justine as she spoke. "Hm? Oh, yeah. You know, we do get pulled into these kind of things fairly often. Still is a surprise when it happens, though." I sighed and rubbed my shoulder. "So? You know Evan for a while?" I smiled a bit.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:32:07 10/02/2015 by ShadowMewX
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#133 Posted: 12:56:51 10/02/2015
Normally, assuming I was in my normal form, I would have just been standing there because I was too scared of explosions. Extremely long story. But today, I was only standing there because I was confused. I was in a werewolf form, and even though I didn't know which werewolf, I remember that Winterra was slightly slow, to put it a nice way. Next time, I'm going to see if I can turn into Skyward.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#134 Posted: 21:56:35 10/02/2015
Alpha kept hearing something big flapping its wings. She (from now on Alpha will be referenced as a female) wanted to take a closer look at this blue thing she saw flying through the branches. Dang climbing in this body is so fun and easy.... Still why couldn't I just stay male and why do I have to be a girl... Alpha thought to herself as she finally got a clear view. Oh.... Its them... Well what they think they're the police and they can send me to jail for busting down a wall?! Well the can kiss that thought and throw it out the window for all I care! Alpha waited until Angela past and grabbed her backpack and put her hat and jacket on, lot heavier now that she was about 2 and half feet tall. She wrapped herself in her jacket like it was a cloak. And started dragging her backpack back into the nearby semi-big town. Once there she made her way around a local grocery store and set up a little tent out of her jacket out in the back of the pavement.
---
#135 Posted: 22:22:06 10/02/2015
"It's alright" I said to Austin, dismissing the subject. The tracks left behind wouldn't lead us any farther on the snowless pavement, so I had to trust that I had inherited Foxtail's abilities. I dipped my head down and sniffed, trying to find the faintest scent of Alpha.

The foxgirl gave a bashful grin and plopped herself down in a chair. "We've only known each other for a couple of months, but I really feel like we have something going."
---
#136 Posted: 23:42:47 10/02/2015
Finally Angela caught sight of the two, which was easy even in the air thanks to Evans bright yellow fur. She decided to ground herself alittle ways away so she wouldn't startle them, and it suddenly occured to Angela that she didn't know how to land.

"Crap crap crap crap-!!" She yelped when she tried and failed to dive down, and instead flapped her wings vigorously so she didn't faceplant into the snow, scattering it everywhere.

"W-Well, that could've been better.." She muttered, shaking herself before bounding towards Austin and Evan. "Hey! Any luck?"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#137 Posted: 00:17:08 11/02/2015
"No..." I said "I hope he's ok"
---
#138 Posted: 02:12:13 11/02/2015
I turned to Shadmé. "Yeah, I may be able to freeze things at will and have superhuman strength, but if I remember correctly, Winterra, who I'm guessing is my OC that I turned into, isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you get what I mean."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#139 Posted: 07:48:23 11/02/2015
Angela again felt the impulse to snark that Alpha didn't seem to WANT to be found, otherwise he would've returned by now, but she knew it was unfair of her to judge someone she didn't know with such dissmissal, so she held her tongue and instead, tried to be optimistic.
"I'm sure he's alright." She told Austin.

"Though, admittedly it is concerning that he'd run off towards an area that provides a far higher chance of getting spotted, you'd think he was trying to get captured..." She added with a frown, and then immediately realized that her last statement contradicted what she'd said a moment ago, so much for optimism.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#140 Posted: 16:20:30 11/02/2015
"Maybe... But I think he believes we're trying to boss him around" I said as we entered town
---
#141 Posted: 20:30:40 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I smiled a little when Shadme said we got pulled into these things all the time "Heh, yeah, that is true." I said with a smile, though then glanced outside, "Probably just Jack's slight paranoia getting to me, but...How will we avoid the police?" I asked, my voice obviously exactly like Jack's as of now. "I just hope I get Jack's strategic thinking before, And if we get caught, I-I hope they don't separate me from Spade..." I said, holding him a bit tighter, "You know what happens if Jack gets separated from Spade for too long...right?" I asked Shadme.
---
#142 Posted: 23:44:39 11/02/2015
"Yes, but I'm sure the rest won't enjoy hearing about it," I growled. "Sure, you made the character, and I'm a commander, so I deal with this kind of stuff, but I don't know about the rest."
---
#143 Posted: 00:29:02 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((I made a new OC and I wanted to make someone turn into him, so here's a character I use often for RPs smilie

Name: Aaron
Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, a little tall,usually wearing a long sleve white shirt with a black and white plad shirt on top.
Personality: Quiet, shy,Calm
Infected?: Yep
If Infected, appearance of OC?: http://winter-sunflower.devian...omimi-513322450
If Infected, info of OC?: Ghost is a mysterious kitsune Kenomimi who has the ability to fire bend, though usually any fire that he bends turns to a blue color. He is a bit rusty on his English language, and is fluent in Japanese. Due to a incident where he had run away from his village, Ghost had found his way through a few different countries, he has traveled a lot, and still does.
Other?: Nope))

Aaron blinked, looking at himself in the camera of his computer web cam. His hair was now blonde and two pointy fox ears perked up on top of his head. He was surprisingly calm about the whole situation, and seemed amused with flicking his new canine ears back and forth in front of his reflection on the computer screen. "Hm." He pondered, and rested his finger on the laptop track-pad and began searching up a few things on Google, mainly 'I magically grew fox ears, now what?'
---
#144 Posted: 00:57:10 12/02/2015
Getting bored of sitting there wrapped in a jacket like a big hut, Alpha decided to move again, his OC had a habit of being antsy. Alpha then wrapped up her jacket around her then started to carefully dragged her backpack along getting hungry. Walking in the ally ways of the town, Alpha turned to look and noticed Austin, Evan and Angela somewhat hiding as well. 'Damn! Can I ever lose these guys! This is getting Ridiculous! Alpha then started running accidentally knocking over a few trash cans hopping that the three would just assume it was just a stray animal. Soon Alpha got back to the suburbs of the town. 'I guess I should just hang here, well up here to be exact.' Alpha thought as she climbed up to the back of a roof but little did she know it was Aaron's house as she set down her backpack and set up her jacket to again be like a little tent the backpack's weight made a 'thud' on the roof.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:08 12/02/2015 by chained skull
#145 Posted: 01:48:32 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Aaron jumped a little after hearing the thud, not realizing the one fox tail now trailing behind him, and the 2nd one soon to come. He dashed outside and looked up, trying to see if he could see anything on the roof.
---
#146 Posted: 02:09:13 12/02/2015
Alpha heard the door open from the house below. Actually not feeling mad or sad or anything towards this person and besides Alpha was agoraphobic. "Hu-" Alpha soon then slipped on the snow on top of the roof followed by the jacket and back pack as She fell on Aaron. "I'm so-so sorry... I thought no one was home!" Alpha said as she grabbed her jacket and rolled off Aaron and wrapped up herself in the jacket.
---
#147 Posted: 03:16:14 12/02/2015
I kept running because I just felt that was Alpha, I stopped when I saw Alpha land on Aaron "Alpha! Please stop running! We're sorry, we care about you" I said as I got down to eye-level and hugged Alpha
---
#148 Posted: 03:53:42 12/02/2015
As they moved around the outer parts of the town, Angela was getting increasingly nervous as she kept a lookout for any unwanted guests, constantly flicking her ears.

When she suddenly heard the loud clang of several trashcans behind her, Angela immediately spun around in alarm, expecting the worst, only to straighten herself with a frown when she saw nothing there.

She opened her mouth to say something, only to blink in surprise when Austin sped past her, and quickly followed him incase it was some sort of trap. "Austin! What-"

She certainly didn't expect what she saw upon getting to the house, not only was there yet another infected person, who seemed to be some kind of anthropomorphic kitsune, but there was also a much shorter creature whom Austin had taken a hold of, and she quickly put two and two together.

'Oh...'

"Well, that explains alot." She muttered, turning an inquisitive gaze towards Aaron. "Oh hi, you too?"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#149 Posted: 04:09:57 12/02/2015
Well, so much for testing my sense of smell.

I sprinted after my companions as fast as my little fennec legs would carry me, skidding to a halt when I reached them. Alpha seemed to have transformed completely, but what really caught my attention was the owner of the house. He had fox traits. Wow, a lot of people must really like foxes. I remained silent, not wanting to surprise him with the fact that an otherwise normal-looking fennec could speak. Then again, the fact that my friends just blatantly spoke right to him made that a little pointless...
---
#150 Posted: 10:10:19 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Upon getting back up, Aaron was really taken back by all of the others near him, he blinked, and backed up a little, "wh-what's going on..?" He asked, a little frightened now. What he didn't realize is before they came he didn't have one, but two blonde fox tails with blue tips to them. He soon saw the draconic creature of the group speak to him "I-I guess so..."
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me