Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!))
First | Previous | Page 11 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!)) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#501 Posted: 02:01:24 01/04/2015
Shade flew as fast as he could. He was almost flying as fast as a fighter jet. "I hope I'm not too late." He thought to himself.
---
SC
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#502 Posted: 02:02:59 01/04/2015
"...we should get a general idea where she's going, as well." Gabe said after Sozen left, putting his hand onto Winterra's forehead, trying to mimic Sozen's movements as closely as he could approximate. Austin would know that Gabe was using his power-echoing ability, although he didn't know what the others would think of it.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#503 Posted: 02:12:54 01/04/2015
Shade soon got to the general area Shadmé was. "Shadmé are you here? I've come to help you!"
---
SC
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#504 Posted: 02:37:58 01/04/2015
(Been absent from this RP for forever and a half sorry)

'Oh, gosh, what's happening now?' Angela thought in worry, taking off.

As Aneitha had the wind element aswell, Angela was able to catch up to Shade relatively quickly, and when he finally stopped she too looked around.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#505 Posted: 02:42:14 01/04/2015
Shade looked at Angela. "Go back now! I don't want you to get captured. Go help the others they need your help." Shade said.
---
SC
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#506 Posted: 03:03:26 01/04/2015
"So do you, it'd be bad news for you both if you're taken down aswell. And anyway I'm sure some of them are following also regardless." Angela reasoned.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:57 01/04/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#507 Posted: 03:11:53 01/04/2015
"Okay, mister, can you please stay with her?" Gabe said, looking at the lawyer as he gestured to Winterra. "I've got a good idea of where they're headed, and I'm not waiting around for him to get hurt" he said, walking towards the door, turning back to see if anyone else was planning on following him. "We were planning on following, regardless of what he says, right?"
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#508 Posted: 03:34:25 01/04/2015
"Of course Mr. Frazbear" The lawyer said as he picked up Winterra and put her on the table

I nodded at Gabe at ran after Sozen "You need our help Sozen, we have to work together" I said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#509 Posted: 03:56:29 01/04/2015
As Gabe ran, his form began to shift into that of a large wolf, one big enough to ride. "I hope that everything is okay..." he said, as the two ran towards Shade's location.
---
#510 Posted: 10:19:12 01/04/2015
"Go back now!" Shade said. "I'd rather get captured than all of you!" Shade said.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#511 Posted: 12:08:23 01/04/2015
((You guys know that it was Storm/Skyward who fell unconscious, not Catherine/Winterra?))

"Why don't I get to join in on the fun?" Winterra whined. "Although I guess someone has to watch the dragon…"

I didn't exactly wake up, but my mind entered the dreaming state where weird stuff happened. I looked up in my dream-state, and if the events of the day weren't weird enough, then my subconscious was. Karios, the Time Dragon and Skyward's mentor, was standing in front of me. Skyward, I have faith in you. I am restoring your powers so you can go rescue Shadmé. He put his paw on my shoulder, and I felt the surge of the elements flowing through my skin. "But I'm not Skyward," I whispered weakly. You will have to do. Karios whispered, and then I woke up/regained consciousness.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#512 Posted: 15:38:16 01/04/2015
((We didn't, probably because not everyone knows which character you designated to be in first person. This is why I always call my characters by name, in third person.))
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#513 Posted: 16:22:36 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
After finding Spade, I tried to hold onto him as best as I could, by holding him behind me where the handcuffs bonded the reach of my hands. I soon felt a burst of hope as I heard a familiar voice and a very familiar name. "Sh-Shadmè?! It's Felis!" I called back out to her, "A-Are you ok!?" I then shouted back in Jack's British make voice.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#514 Posted: 19:09:29 01/04/2015
((Sorry))

"Its going to be ok" The lawyer said to Winterra before looking at Storm "Are you ok?"

"If we work together, nobody will be captured" I said
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#515 Posted: 15:46:17 02/04/2015
OoC: Don't get to us yet, Spyroconvexity. We're planning something!

"Felis? No way!" I choked out, gripping onto the back of the truck with all my might. What were the odds I'd find one of my best friends on the other end? "I'm...alright, I think," I continued. "A bit drowsy, though- they put me to sleep to get here." I glanced at the door, wishing I had Shadmé the angel's Asi̱mí Bow to pry the doors apart. Mind whirling, I glanced behind me. What I saw nearly gave me a heart attack. Government officers, in cars, were tailing the truck. Some were half-out the window, guns aimed at me. But in that instant, I thought of a plan to break Felicity free.
"Okay," I whispered through the door. "I'm gonna try something. Please trust me, I'm going to get you out of here." With that, I straightened up, spread my wings and arms, and stared into the sea of cars. "I'm open! Shoot me!"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#516 Posted: 17:24:43 02/04/2015
"Hey, you're awake," Winterra said. "Now I can go follow those guys."

"Not so fast," I reminded. "The lawyer," I pointed to the lawyer, "might get some retaliation. You're the best werewolf for the job."

"And the only werewolf," Winterra grinned, a tinge of pride in her voice. "But no can do, it's your idea. You can do it."

"Yeah, but you don't have an instinct to protect Shadmé." Without waiting for Winterra to respond, I flew out the window. Not the best way to exit, but I was too lazy to open a door. I had almost forgotten what it's like to fly, with the wind streaming behind you and feeling how fast you're going. "Now where's Shadmé? I asked myself, even though asking yourself isn't always the best idea since you only know as much as you do, so it's a waste of breath.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#517 Posted: 19:03:36 02/04/2015
The lawyer looked at Winterra "Hey, I now you don't want to be here, but you're a good person, and we're glad to have you here" The lawyer said

"I hope she's ok" I thought as I ran
---
#518 Posted: 19:08:32 02/04/2015
"Dragons…" Winterra snarled, not listening to the lawyer.

I scanned the area, listening for any characteristic sights or sounds. I couldn't really hear or see much, mostly because my eyes were closed against the wind and the wind rushing past my horns complicated this further. I angled my flight so I was diving downward, and I tumbled onto the ground. The plains were grassy, and I wasn't as sore as I would have been if I had landed in a forest, or worse, on a house.

((We really need a name for the lawyer other than just "the lawyer".))
---
#519 Posted: 13:07:14 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I blinked, shocked from what I heard. I wanted to shout out to her not to do it, but she had a plan, and I trusted her. I just hoped that whatever her plan was, that it wouldn't fail us now.
---
#520 Posted: 14:43:57 07/04/2015
"We will not shoot you unless we have to!" someone yelled. I frowned. Then I'd MAKE them shoot me!
"What if I'm dangerous?" I called back, retaining my open figure. "What if I have plans you don't know about? Powers you've never seen?"
I wasn't able to detect any movement right now, as the officials weighed their options.
"Just come down. You're spitting nonsense," the closest one said. But even he was unsure, I could tell.
"I have wings," I threatened. "I could fly away, right now, and you'd never see me again." I flapped them a little, to prove my point, even though I was laughing inside. Shadmé was flightless!
Before I knew it, shots were raining through the air, and I yelped, "Felis, duck!" I curled myself up as the bullets flew into the door, causing numerous holes and breaking the lock. My plan was working!
---
#521 Posted: 16:13:03 07/04/2015
I gathered myself together, taking stock of all my injuries. My leg was sore and it hurt to walk, but I couldn't move my right wing. Darn it! I closed my eyes and set up another mindlink with Shadmé. "I think the others sent out a search party for you. Winterra's not going to be there, as she has to stay behind and watch the lawyer to make sure nobody tries to retaliate by jailing him for helping us. I also won't be there, as I was searching for you and I broke my wing landing funny. But everyone else will be there. At least, I think they'll find you."
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#522 Posted: 16:23:54 07/04/2015
[[Is there still being a chanse for some to join?]]
#523 Posted: 16:27:50 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
((Sure! Go ahead! :3))

"Eep!" I quickly ducked down, accidentally dropping Spade as the gun shots where heard. I soon got a bit of hope as I saw the door open ever so slightly from the impact of the shots and the lock being destroyed. "S-Shadme?!" I called out, hoping she was ok.
---
#524 Posted: 16:33:49 07/04/2015
[[ Yaay smilie

Name: Dara (Azelea Valor in OC)
Appearance: Simple human girl, brown hair... you know.. I can't be specific smilie
Personality: A calm and quiet girl who likes to play around with the most useless things. She's very carefull with her actions though. Her quick reflexes have made her a true fighter girl though.
Infected?: Yep
If Infected, appearance of OC?: http://lostsunburn.deviantart....Sheet-524851128
If Infected, info of OC?: A true fighter, has a good nose and likes food. A true kitty behaviour though.
Other?: Nah. I'm fine.

*Waits*]]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:04:00 07/04/2015 by BlackWing116
#525 Posted: 16:41:32 07/04/2015
"Go Felis, quick! We have to get out of here before we get killed!" I was filled with adrenaline as I wrenched the door open and flung myself off the truck. I couldn't tell if I'd been hit by bullets or not. I ran away from the truck as far as I could, leading the men away from the truck. I hoped that'd be enough for Felis to escape unscathed...
---
#526 Posted: 17:05:04 07/04/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
OoC: Don't you need to be accepted?

[[Yeah, you're right...
*removes posts*]]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#527 Posted: 18:50:48 07/04/2015
May I use the restroom
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#528 Posted: 18:52:34 07/04/2015
I saw the shooting happen as I ran onto the road "This is crazy!" I thought as I followed the vehicles
---
#529 Posted: 19:07:13 07/04/2015
Gabe slowed his approach, to let Austin catch up to him. "Hey, if you want to hop on my back, it might be faster if we're both moving at the speed of a dire wolf." he said, a slight growl to his voice.
---
#530 Posted: 21:52:38 07/04/2015
Shade fired a blast of light in front of the government people shooting. "If you harm any of them so help me I will kill you all right where you stand!!" Shade roared.
---
SC
#531 Posted: 22:02:22 07/04/2015
"Ok buddy" I said as I jumped onto Gabe
---
#532 Posted: 05:41:21 08/04/2015
((I'll start on a later date. I'm finding it hard to spawn now. So I'll start on a later date.))
#533 Posted: 03:57:58 18/04/2015
Gabe ran as quickly as he could towards the others on his lupine feet. "You hanging in okay?" he asked, making sure that his quick movements weren't shaking Austin's grip.
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me