Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!))
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!)) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 18:45:07 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Kick back and relax, enjoy the day, because its Sunday, that one free day that marks the end of the weekend and the beginning of a new, tiresome school week. You feel extremely creative today, so you grab your Computer and Tablet/Sketch book/whatever to draw one of your personal favorite OCs. You loved the concept of this character, and began to think a bit more to add to their character development as you let your creativity flow.

Time passes by, and you've got your drawing half done. However, you start to feel strange, and experience a few odd symptoms. Little did you know, you where being affected by a very rare virus that affects the brain and body, slowly transforming the infected person into a persona of their fantasies, and that just so happened to be a OC of yours.

The virus, not having a official name, but dubbed as Transfoartion, is cure-able, but the cure is actually stored in a lab and is thought to be still in experimental phase, but is a working cure. Though slow working, it does the job. The tricky part is to get there, because from your small town, the lab is pretty far away, and is most certainly not a day long trip, even if you had vehicle transportation. Not to mention, you shouldn't get caught, as the government is trying to keep this virus contained, and wont stop at trying to contain this virus, even if it means by violent measures. Also, OC has appealed to people across the internet, weather it be fanfiction, comic or Ask artwork, You do have fans for your character, so keep an eye out for the occurrence of fangirls and fanboys or any other people that may know your OC... I've warned you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had this idea for a little while now, And I wanted to try and RP more on here, so why not? smilie
(Also partially inspired by a rp DerpyHooves made a while back :3
I credit her for that.))

In this RP, you can RP as a Infected or Not infected. As a infected you must try and get to the cure, and if not infected, You're trying to keep yourself away from the appearance and personality changing disease and maybe you're trying to help out your infected friends? Or are you against these people being turned into their OC and are on the government's side?

Rules:
All average RP rules apply
No super powerful characters
No getting the cure right away or being miraculously cured
Symptoms can be different for different people because different OCs! smilie
Romance is allowed, just keep it PG-13
Violence is allowed, spoiler if needed
Have fun! smilie

Name:
Personality:
Infected?:
If Infected, appearance of OC?:
If Infected, info of OC?:
Other?:
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 19:14:25 01/02/2015
((Don't forget about Living in the Mansion Prex, Tails Doll told me to say that))

Name: Austin
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a blue shirt, black sweatpants, and sneakers
Personality: Friendly to all
Infected: Yes
OC Appearance: Kigali, an anthro grey fox wearing a black shirt, jeans, sneakers, and black gloves
OC Info: Friendly, not really wanting the cure
Other: Enjoys being his OC and does not want to be cured
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#3 Posted: 19:20:33 01/02/2015
[Oh god, I'm getting Vietnam flashbacks of the Avatar Mishap...]

Name: Evan/Foxtail
Appearance: Tall, lanky guy, fair skinned, shaggy blonde hair and grayish blue eyes.
Personality: Generally a nice, laid back guy, he's easily set off and quite vengeful. Protective of the people he cares about, he's noble enough to throw himself into danger to save his friends... most of the time.
Infected?: Yes
If Infected, appearance of OC?: My avatar pretty much sums it up.
If Infected, info of OC?: Foxtail Zerda, a young fennec fox with numerous elemental abilities and a dark secret.
Other?: First person mode!

Name: Justine
Appearance: A human girl with long brown hair and bright green eyes, with a beauty mark on her right cheek and a modest hourglass figure. Her casual attire mainly consists of a white t-shirt and black skirt with flip flops. She has red fox ears and a tail, and although they may look like accessories, they are actually part of her body.
Personality: A shy and timid girl, she's an affectionate soul that's a little lacking in the confidence department.
Infected?: Nope.
Other?: She has me to thank for her status as a foxgirl, and she's a big Foxtail fangirl.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#4 Posted: 19:30:11 01/02/2015
((Sky, would it be ok for me/Ki to like Justine in this?))
---
#5 Posted: 19:36:05 01/02/2015
[Alright, but don't expect Foxtail to take it sitting down.]
---
#6 Posted: 19:46:08 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Accepted both of you smilie

Name: Felicity (Felis for short)
Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes, a little short for her age, usually wears a grey zip up hooded sweater and navy jeans.
Personality: Kind, Optimistic, Yet a bit shy.
Infected?: Yep, turning into her OC Jack King
If Infected, appearance of OC?: [User Posted Image]
If Infected, info of OC?: All info can be found here smilie http://sta.sh/07do44zenb0
Other?: The plush rabbit Spade will come into play with her custom plushie of her OC's plush pal.

We'll wait a little to see if anyone else is going to join before we start smilie))
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#7 Posted: 19:49:39 01/02/2015
Debating begin! I don't know if to make my character a male or female
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#8 Posted: 20:17:21 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: chained skull
Debating begin! I don't know if to make my character a male or female

You can have more than one character smilie
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#9 Posted: 22:28:53 01/02/2015
Name: Maria (I)
Appearance: Brown hair, hazel/green eyes, A blue like dress, and blue like shoes.
Personality: nice and caring
Infected?: Yes.
If Infected, appearance of OC?: Midnight, Black hair, blue eyes, black shirt/pants/shoes. :3
If Infected, info of OC?:0 Sweet, nice, caring friendly, like Maria. Can get rude/mean, if upset.
Other?: Both Maria and Midnight do not want to be cured, they quiet like it.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#10 Posted: 01:15:09 02/02/2015
Damn it Prex I feel so prone to drawing my character now but I've already gone through 7 pages of paper and feel rushed. Lel

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2...ion-update.html

Name: Alpha
Appearance: Tall lanky tan like teenager, plain long black shirt, his features on his head are black hair, green glasses, and brown eyes, and normally wears sweat pants or cargo pants.
Personality: Very perky and feeling nice all the time but can be bitter.
Infected?: yes
If Infected, info of OC?: The speaker on her neck allows her to talk as she is mute and is able to amplify the sound to cause damage or aka hurt some one. ( if you played pokemon almost like the move boomburst but so loud you can't hear it as badly)
Appearance of OC: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2...ion-update.html
The body of tristana but with a like plastic like collar with a speaker and two wires leading down to a belt with a battery pack hooked to the belt (almost like the ones seen at concerts and the wires and battery pack are covered with a lining to prevent electrocution) with two buckle straps over both of her shoulders and leather vest over a black tank top and has a with a grey like skin tone and basically same kind of pants as tristana seen in the link
Other?: N/A

See why i feel so prone to draw it?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:11 02/02/2015 by chained skull
#11 Posted: 01:26:46 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Lol smilie

Accepted! We can start now :3
I'll get to my post soon smilie))
---
#12 Posted: 01:41:12 02/02/2015
I was at home, waiting for word from Evan about our conditions, I was infected, but I had no idea what was going on
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#13 Posted: 01:45:35 02/02/2015
((Is it too late to save me a spot?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#14 Posted: 02:21:01 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Not to late at all!))

I stood there, in front of the mirror, eyes wide open and I was slightly trembling as if I'd seen a ghost. Looking at the ends of my hair is what shocked me. It was shorter, and had a white coloration at the end, as if my hair was getting shorter and changing color at the same time, well, that was actually the case. I had no idea what to do at the moment and just stood there, staring in the mirror.
---
#15 Posted: 02:30:16 02/02/2015
Ooc: just want to make some ties if its fine lol.

Alpha walked up to Felicity's front door as he leaned back on to it trying to seem like a jock. "Yo feli I'm here for that study session you asked for." Alpha said as he knocked. Ehhh not really my style just act normal and cool. Alpha thought as he then stood up straight and looked at the door.
---
#16 Posted: 03:04:25 02/02/2015
Is that a tail?

That was the first thing that passed through my mind after my brief nap. It was a fine Sunday afternoon, and I still hadn't gotten dressed for the day, I was just sitting around in a t-shirt and boxer shorts. I didn't have anything planned for the day, but little did I know that I would embark on yet another whirlwind adventure, one that would involve getting hounded by a pack of corrupt idealist idiots (also known as the government) and rabid fangirls that would tear through solid metal like a waffle if it meant getting their hands on their precious idol. Yep, just another day in the life of Evan.

But back on the subject of the tail, I was rendered speechless at the long, bushy limb poking out the back of my undergarments, and I whirled around trying to get a better look at the thing. Of course, being an avid furry, seeing a fake tail on me wasn't too surprising. But the thing is: it wasn't fake. It was moving, almost as if it had a mind of its own, and I could actually feel it brushing up against my furniture. Amazing... I gently clutched the tail in my grasp, running my fingers through its thick, very real fur, sending a weird sense of... pleasure, let's call it, up my spine.

It was so weird, but so cool, I had to tell somebody about this! Silently thanking whoever was doing this to me, I dialed up my good friend Austin to tell him the news. "Austin, you are not gonna believe this..."
---
#17 Posted: 03:30:52 02/02/2015
I picked up the phone "Let me guess, you've got a tail?" I asked "If you do, come over, I completely turned into Ki overnight"
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#18 Posted: 03:35:07 02/02/2015
I looked in the mirror in my house, feeling weird. What could it be? I wondered. Is this the Infection I heard about?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#19 Posted: 03:53:03 02/02/2015
(Awesome idea! Can't say I've seen a RP like this before smilie )

Name: Angela

Appearance: Average sized teen with medium-length dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. Often wears a black hoodie over her outfits, and has a yellow T-Shirt with black sweatpants. She also wears a pair of black glasses due to naturally bad sight.

Personality: To new faces is very quiet and timid, and will only really talk to people she isn't used to if approached, but with friends she is surprisingly mischievous, clever, eager to please, and quite sarcastic, and at times is abit of a short fuse, though this is balanced out by her tendency to not stay upset for more than a moment, she can also at times be lazy, and will be unlikely to put her all in things she isn't personally interested in.

Infected?: Yes

If Infected, appearance of OC?: http://sta.sh/01pappcbq2ky

If Infected, info of OC?: Aneitha is a Dragon/Gryphon Hybrid standing at 7'4 on all fours who can breathe and manipulate Ice, aswell as Wind to a small extent. Her crystals are cool to the touch and she can channel a small amount of her power through each of them and they give her extra energy by absorbing the cold in the air around her. (More info on her abilities and attacks in the picture)

She is usually very serene and collected, always going into a new situation with an open mind and not letting herself get worked up over things unless she finds them particularly serious. However, when her loved ones are threatened she has little trouble unleashing the fury of winter upon those that crossed her.

Other?: Due to Gryphon traits Aneitha has notably catlike traits, such as grooming or resting when bored, having a particular liking for shiny objects, and also having sheatheable claws.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:58:48 16/02/2015 by ShinyPikachu
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#20 Posted: 06:09:56 02/02/2015
(May join later)
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#21 Posted: 15:36:11 02/02/2015
You guys are hilarious. X3
I was just looking at derpy's RP and was thinking that it was a shame it died.

Name: Shadmé
Appearance: short teenager with brown eyes and black hair, which has dyed red strips. Casually wears a red t-shirt and black pants.
Personality: Modest, kindhearted, somewhat introverted.
Infected?: Yup.
If Infected, appearance of OC?: Shadmé the angel, the right in my avatar. But you already knew that. XP
If Infected, info of OC?: Is an angel. Erm. Yeah. Her backstory is here, but any questions, just ask!
Other?:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#22 Posted: 16:40:36 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted))

My chain of thought soon broke as I heard a knock on my door, quickly putting up my hood I walked over to the door, and hesitantly opened it, "Oh, Hi Alpha!"
---
#23 Posted: 16:47:19 02/02/2015
"Eyy!" Alpha said as he put his hand up. "So do you want to start with the studying or just relax for a bit?" Alpha asked as he walked into the house.
---
#24 Posted: 17:02:11 02/02/2015
Name: Catherine
Appearance: An average-sized teenager with dark brown hair and green eyes. She wears a shirt with a dragon on it and jeans.
Personality: Catherine isn't above helping anyone who needs help. She has a strong side, though, and can be fiercely independent.
Infected?: Yes, turning into Winterra.
If infected, appearance of OC: A white werewolf with a light blue helmet and a blue crossbow on her back. She has claws infused with ice, but as a result, cannot transform into human form(just for the sake of this RP).
If infected, info of OC: I'm not doing her backstory, which is way too long and I don't have a seperate page for it (still coming up with a name), so what do I put here?
Other: This might fit under info of OC, but Winterra is fierce and charges into anything without hesitation: the exact opposite of Catherine.
((I'll add Adriana/Furna's character sheet later.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:39:40 02/02/2015 by StormDragon21
#25 Posted: 22:42:20 02/02/2015
Angela had been feeling weird for quite some time. She would suddenly get headaches for almost no reason and was constantly tired, she didn't think much of it at first and kept drawing sketches of her next comic page, since she was good at ignoring pain and the like, but now it was really getting annoying. Groaning, she finally gave up and collapsed into her bed and hoped she'd feel better after a nap.

When Angela woke up, she almost immediately knew something was wrong. When she shifted she felt the unexpected brush of fur against and on her body, despite not wearing such material unless it was very cold, and the sensation of foreign muscles moving as she regained consciousness. Confused, she opened her eyes slowly, at the same time noticing that despite taking her glasses off before tucking in, everything looked perfectly clear and detailed.
looking to her side, Angela was immediately met a massive, leathery wing, the dark blue membranes decorated with a very distinct pattern of white and light blue speckles, which she immediately recognized.

Having known about the virus, she figured that if something like this ever happened to her she'd freak out, or atleast scream, but instead she just lay there in silent shock, not knowing what to think.

"O-Okay.... Okay." She murmured, and almost held her breath when she finally realized that even her voice was different, much more smooth and tranquil than usual. She slowly slid off the bed, and shakily stood up, her mind still in a daze. "First things first.... I need to learn how to get around like this..." She continued, her voice sounding far-off as she fought to hold her composure, taking a step forward.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#26 Posted: 23:21:45 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted))

I closed the door behind him as he walked inside, "Eh....There's actually something I'd like to mention first..." I said, "I-is it in any way possible for one's hair to suddenly grow shorter and change color...?" I asked, sounding like a idiot, "B-Because if it isn't, then something is certainly wrong..." I then added, my voice sounding slightly masculine.
---
#27 Posted: 23:41:57 02/02/2015
"I've heard hair color changing naturally, but shorter hair nah. I guess you might be just feeling a negative feeling about something, why don't we do something that is relaxing get your mind of it," he said as he then fell back on a near by couch. "Almost like ant sized whales..." Alpha mumbled under his breath to hard to understand what he really said. "What I like to do to relax is just read comments on video game news and see how hyped or salty people are." Alpha said as he took out his Phone and clicked the circle button at the bottom of it.
---
#28 Posted: 23:50:04 02/02/2015
Wait, huh? Austin's turned into Ki? Weird... could it be a coincidence that both of us somehow adopted foxlike traits at the same time? I doubt it. If there was one thing I've learned, it's that there is no such thing as coincidences.

"Yeah, and I don't think I'm gonna stop at that..." I said, crossing my eyes to see my nose turning smaller and black like a dog's. "Something's up here. I'll be over in a few." I hung up, then called someone else, another friend of mine. I had met her at AnthroCon last year, sitting alone in the corner with her red fox suit, too shy to mingle with the other patrons. Being the compassionate guy I was, I took her under my wing, and we became friends very quickly. She really liked my OC Foxtail (who wouldn't, am I right?), and she explained that while she didn't really see herself as a furry, she wore the suit because she was too insecure about herself to let the world see her true colors. I told her that she didn't have to worry about what people thought of her, and eventually encouraged her to give me her name and to show her face. As our unmasked eyes met, I could tell that we had something special.

"Justine? It's Evan. Remember how I helped you become a foxgirl?" It's a long story... "Well, I think I might be becoming my fursona, like, for real... I know, right? You gotta see this, this is awesome! I'll be over in a few, see ya later!" I hung up and scrambled to put some shorts on before dashing out the door. This was the coolest thing that's ever happened to me! I can't see how this can possibly have a downside...

Wait, why is everything getting bigger?
---
#29 Posted: 23:56:14 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"A-are you sure..?" I asked, and soon took a deep breath, and the took down the hood of my sweater. My hair was now recognizably the same length,style and color (even the 4 little square like patches on the upper right side) as of my OC Jack. "I don't think this is normal..."
---
#30 Posted: 01:04:10 03/02/2015
Alpha looked up to see the 4 black squares appear on Felicity's hair. "Okay... This is really strange..." Alpha said as he got up and looked at Felicity's hair again. "Normally hair color doesn't change instantly even if its a sickness or hair coloring it doesn't happen that fast." He said with a bit of concern about his friend's body changing in a wired way. Alpha then coughed "ughh" he moaned rubbing his throat. "The air here must be a bit dry from all the cold snow outside. Mind I ha-" Alpha was cut off as he coughed again but this time it sounded worse. "Have a glass of water?" He said with his voice sounding as he hasn't drank anything in days.
---
#31 Posted: 01:13:23 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I looked at Alpha with a worried look, But soon heard him ask for a glass of water, "Yeah, sure." I said, "I'll be back In just a second." I said, my voice still a bit...Off. I went to the kitchen, got a glass and filled it with water from the water cooler for Alpha and soon went back to bring it to him. I was beginning to get really concerned, and once I passed him the glass, I took out my phone and looked at myself through the camera app. My eyes widened with shock. "Th-This hair style, I-I'd recognize it from anywhere..." I said, "Th-This is Jack's hair style! M-My OC's hair style!" I said, really shocked.
---
#32 Posted: 01:30:44 03/02/2015
Alpha then quickly took the glass and started drinking from it so fast that water spilled out of it and on his shirt. His throat then felt better but when he tried talking it just came out as a dried like squak. He then sat down and took out his phone again as he started watching some of his favorite yotubers, Nightblue3's videos.

Ooc: Actually nightblue3 is a very famous live streamer and I do have a hard time sleeping cause i think of ant sized whales sometimes lol.
---
#33 Posted: 01:34:33 03/02/2015
"Ok buddy, just be careful, I heard the government has been taking people affect away in the night" I said before hanging up, I went on my computer and looked at how popular Ki and Foxtail had became "Wow! I'm glad I'm not selling plushies of them, they'd sell faster than just about any good game at a gaming convention" I thought
---
#34 Posted: 02:15:52 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I blinked, hearing the noise Alpha made, which was I thought was a attempt to speak, "dear god, I hope whatever's happening doesn't affect anyone else, I'm really really worried..." I said, seeing the plushie I had made of Spade was left on the couch and picked it up and sat down, and just kind of looked at the wall. I felt strangely mor attached to the plushie than before, as if I needed it nearby me so I wouldn't die or something.
---
#35 Posted: 02:24:08 03/02/2015
Alpha just responded with a little nod. Something strange is going on hair doesn't change like magic and I don't lose my voice randomly... Alpha's eyes widened as he looked at what appeared to be the blood stained eye of the Plushie, he then got up and moved over to the right away from Feleicity and the freaky blood eyed Plushie.
---
#36 Posted: 02:35:18 03/02/2015
On my way to pick up Justine before heading to Austin's place, I had begun scampering along on all fours instead of just running like a normal human. Out of the blue, it suddenly felt like a more comfortable posture to me. I started feeling warmer as fur began to sprout on my arms, starting white on my hands and growing yellow as it crawled up my biceps. I also noted that my clothes were getting more loose on my body...
---
#37 Posted: 02:35:41 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I looked at Alpha with confusion, "...what's wrong...?" I asked, confused. As he moved away, it was almost like the one good eye of the plush seemed to follow him. It was a little known fact that this virus could also affect the genetic makeup of material objects, causing theories of possession or hauntings. This is was just so had happened to the plushie of Spade.
---
#38 Posted: 02:55:05 03/02/2015
Alpha's eyes where still on the plush as it was hard to tell if the one good eye actually moved from Alpha's point of view. In response to Felicity's question he shook his head, 'No'. Alpha then curled into a fetal like position with his phone leaning up against his legs and moving it to block the view of felicity and more importantly the plush that was starting to freak Alpha out.
---
#39 Posted: 03:34:44 03/02/2015
As she adjusted to now being a quadruped, Angela found herself slowly pacing around her room, breathing heavily. "W-What do I do?! I'd never taken those stories about stuff like this seriously, but now...!"

She had always wondered what it would be like to be one of her characters, especially when some of their abilities seemed so fun and interesting! But now that it had happened, she didn't know what to do with herself, should she be excited, or frightened?

She had a thought that she should call someone, but how exactly could you tell somebody that you had turned into the likeness of one of your fantasy characters? She had another thought that maybe she could go out and show them, but if it was true that the government was taking people away, would it be safe to risk it?
Angela huffed in frustration, but with her newly-formed vocal cords it sounded more like a feral snarl. She'd probably be less paranoid if she weren't such a shut-in, but what other choices did she have?

Taking a deep breathe, though that did little to stop her nervous shaking, Angela stepped towards her door, noting with relief that she could still competently grab the handle with a blue-colored paw, and trotted out into the living room, fumbling awkwardly with her newly-acquired wings so she could get through the hallways. She took a deep breath and opened the main door, and rather than shiver at the cold air and sensation of snow beneath her feet, it felt very pleasant, and even invigorating, despite her usual dislike of extreme temperatures.

The moment that occurred to her she frowned. "No duh, Aneitha breathes ice . Come on now..." She muttered, mentally kicking herself.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:35:53 03/02/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#40 Posted: 04:24:20 03/02/2015
I got off the computer and went downstairs and waited for Evan to get here on the couch, looking over my new form once again
---
#41 Posted: 17:33:32 03/02/2015
I sat down on the couch, getting repeatedly angry. First of all, I was now supposed to practice my instrument, the piano, every day from now on, taking time away from my favorite things to do. Second, my best friend was moving and, of course, nobody wants any of their friends to move away. Why doesn't it happen to the mean people instead? And third, I'm just plain tired. I suppose even if we do have no school, I shouldn't stay up to 11 texting. I grumbled to myself. Wait, was that a growl? That doesn't sound like I normally sound. I( dismissed it as a changing voice. At least I kind of sound a bit better.
---
#42 Posted: 22:54:28 03/02/2015
After about half an hour of sitting there with Felicity and that creepy plush, Alpha deicied to pull up a video to speak for him. *https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4XAUdxfF3Q 0-7* Since it was a while since they talked about the wired things happening to them.
---
#43 Posted: 00:07:07 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I had only made sense that the video was to ask if I was doing alright. "Y-Yeah, I thi-" I paused for a second, my voice much more different than before. I sounded like a teenage boy. "Wh-What the hell happened to my v-voice?!"
---
#44 Posted: 00:21:11 04/02/2015
Alpha's face then turned red as he started sweating. He soon got up trying to think of what to do. He looked down to the phone and started typing into google translate as soon the phone said in a robotic voice. "What are we goning to do about this stange freaky things? Your hair and voice changing and me losing my voc" he then typed into the phone again. "Sorry typo I mean me randomly losing my voice."
---
#45 Posted: 00:50:31 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I started to get worried more, and maybe even close to panicking a little. "Its just so weird, I-Its like I'm turning into my O-OC..." I said.
---
#46 Posted: 00:59:04 04/02/2015
Alpha started typing into the phone furiously "what should we do? IMm beyond my stress point if bllllllllllllsaaaaaaa....." The phone said as it died.
---
#47 Posted: 01:01:15 04/02/2015
I rapped my now fur-covered knuckles on Justine's door and waited for the shy girl to answer. On the way there my loose clothes kept tripping me up as I sprinted on all fours, so I abandoned them, leaving me completely naked save for my underpants. This is so embarrassing...

Justine eventually opened the door a crack to see who it was, and with a gasp, quickly threw it open when she saw what was becoming of me. Her mouth was agape, she was completely speechless as she looked down at me. It was weird, considering that I was normally taller than her. She just stared at me for what seemed like an hour before she finally managed to stammer out a sentence. "Ev- Evan? Is that you?" she asked in bewilderment.

"Yeah, it's me" I answered. I noted that my tone had adopted a subtle accent that I couldn't quite place. Southern? Italian? I dunno. "Something's going wrong here, and I need your help to figure this out..." I began, but quickly stopped when I noticed that Justine was still staring at me. She had a big grin plastered on her face, and while it did remind me that she was a pretty cute girl, I could tell that she wasn't listening. "Justine!" I snapped my fingers at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Justine shook her head, seemingly out of her trace as her smile faded. "Um, Evan, you might want to take a look in the mirror..." she said as she led me inside to her bathroom, where I was shocked at what I saw in the reflection. Big blue puppy-dog eyes, sandy yellow fur all over my face, huge pointed ears near the top of my head, all topped off with a mess of brownish blonde hair- I was nearly the spitting image of my OC, Foxtail! So that explains why Justine was going all goo-goo eyes on me, and she still was as I looked over myself.

"Omigod, you're sooo cute!" She said, then did the biggest fangirl squee I have ever heard in my life before scooping me up in her arms and cuddling with me. Okay, now normally I was all fine for cuddling, but this was just too much. I squirmed in her grasp and eventually managed to break free. "Justine, I mean it! I think something really big is going on here, and I need you to take it seriously if we're gonna solve it!" She eventually calmed down and broke out of fangirl mode. "Right... sorry about that" she said with a small laugh.

"'Kay, now I think the stuff we used to give you your fox parts might have something to do with this, but I just called a friend of mine and it turns out that he's turned into one of his OCs too" I said, starting for the door. "I think that would be a good place to start." Justine's pointed ears drooped a little. "Um, okay then..." she said, sounding a little hesitant to meet Austin, but still grabbed her jacket and followed me to his house. I knocked on his door when we got there.
---
#48 Posted: 02:33:09 04/02/2015
I was waiting for Evan "Where is he?" I thought "Did he... No, he would never rat me out to the government... Would he?" I was doubting myself and the bond I had with my friend, I calmed down when my tail tickled my nose, causing me to giggle, I hugged my tail, it was surprisingly soft!
---
#49 Posted: 02:34:17 04/02/2015
"Austin? You home?" I yelled inside when he didn't answer, knocking on the door again.
---
#50 Posted: 02:43:54 04/02/2015
I got up and ran to the door, when I opened it, I didn't see Evan "Sorry, I was deep in thought" I said before looking down "Well... I guess we can call each other brother now that we are our OCs" I joked before seeing Justine, she was beautiful, she looked like someone from a japanese cartoon "H-hello... I'm Austin, w-what's your name?" I asked nervously
---
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me