Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Contest- Get your own living toy character featured in boomer's big break!
Page 1 of 1
Contest- Get your own living toy character featured in boomer's big break! [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 20:48:18 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
okay, RULES!

1. you must have read the fanfiction (new or old)
2. the character cannot be a skylander that is being used.
3. he/she can't be overpowered.

here's HOW.. just fill out this form.

Name
skylander the character is (based on what era the character comes from, they may appear later.)
personality
at least 1 paragraph describing the character.

the contest ends on 2-5-15. the most creative idea gets a shout out int he fanfic and gets their character featured!

have fun!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 21:33:23 27/01/2015
I would audition but I don't feel it's too needed... Plus, I probably couldn't write a paragraph about them.
---
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#3 Posted: 12:19:51 04/02/2015
Name: Jason

Skylander: S2 Spyro

Personality: Insane, Powerful, Experienced, Vigilant

Jason is a very special S2 Spyro that accidentally got packed into a shipment months before the release of the rest of his kind. Feeling utterly alone he started getting crazier and crazier until he was insane enough to break his box open with his bare claws and break out of the store.
Wandering and hiding he didn't get noticed because to adults he was just a toy no one cared about him no one picked him up and said "This is a special one". He kept wandering until he found the largest store he had ever seen "Amazing" he said under his breath."Let's get to work" he said. He broke open boxes and packages until he had built an empire of Skylanders " Now maybe they will think I'm special" he muttered on top of his throne.

I was a huge fan of the original. I was thinking that maybe his army helps with the battle against Gnarly and then the rest of his kind gets unboxed and he feels better about himself you can do what you please with him from there
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 02:52:16 13/02/2015
Name: Rocky

Skylander: S2 Bash

Personality: Loner,corrupt,violent

Rocky is a Bash that has been trapped at gamestop for 2 months becuase of how over priced he is. So he has traveled to the Time square TRU befriending and building a Protector of Earth and Onua army. He is insane over earth. He has witnessed the other 2 skylanders games and infinty. But he is a Bash with WEIRD PETS! He has got all the Gen.1 bionicles and made a army of Tarduks and Star Pirakas.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#5 Posted: 20:46:20 13/02/2015
Name: Sexy Ghost
S3 smilie
Personality: Nice, Ghastly
Stats: Is in love with smilie
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#6 Posted: 21:24:00 13/02/2015
Name: Roll and Rocky

Skylander: Rocky Roll

personality: Fun, Adventuring, encouraged.

He lives in the store, but for most of the series he's stuck in a box trying to get out (he will soon.) He and his companion like to have fun adventures and live a good life.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 01:50:45 14/02/2015
Assuming 2/5/15 is the second of May, and not the fifth of February…

Name: Equila(after one of the eagles from Legends of Chima. I can change the name to Skystrike if you prefer)
Skylander: Knight Light
Personality: Equila has a strong sense of justice. He doesn't like to quit anything, which can be a blessing and a curse. He has a collection of doll heads that he calls "the hall of scalper shame".

After witnessing all of the other Knight Light packages disappear, Equila managed to cut his way out of the box and hide in between the shelves. Over time, he became increasingly bored, so he decided to sneak away and start his "hall of scalper shame" out of stolen dolls. He also has one of the Skystones sets from the cereal boxes, and he's happy to play anyone who passes by.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 04:55:00 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I love all these entries.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me