Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > PSA: Regarding Advertisment [PLEASE READ]
Page 1 of 1
PSA: Regarding Advertisment [PLEASE READ] [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1 Posted: 20:46:03 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I've noticed a lot recently that people have been advertising their stories everywhere. I think it's fine if you post once or twice a week about your Fan Fiction on the Trap Team page. That doesn't seem too bad. The only bad thing I see is people advertising their stories while commenting on others. And it's happening a lot.

I find this quite rude, as people work hard for their story and like to see comments that help or show interest. But people don't like to see advertisements for other stories in their own topic. You shouldn't be able to say "Hey check out ___!" in someone's else story topic.

Just keep your story going until someone comments. It could take a while, but you have to patient.

That's all, thanks.
---
A story.
Windbringer Ripto Gems: 10
#2 Posted: 21:18:47 30/01/2015
You can either do what uttster13 says or you can cut down the spam ("HEY GUYS, I GOT A STORY THAT BESTS HIS," for example, because that's annoying) and just put a link of your fan fiction in your signature, like the both of us are doing with our stories.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:06 30/01/2015 by Windbringer
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 21:39:52 31/01/2015
Don't advertise at all, do it for fun! If you ain't having fun just stop.
---
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#4 Posted: 21:46:01 31/01/2015
I've seen drobot007 do it, alot...
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#5 Posted: 07:26:19 07/02/2015
I swear there used to e a topic for all current fan-fiction, but it died or something.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me