darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Who is stronger out of all wave 1, 2 and 3 (trap masters)
Page 1 of 1
Who is stronger out of all wave 1, 2 and 3 (trap masters)
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 05:59:23 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I don't have all of them but out of the ones I have I will judge the ones I have.
smilie
winterfest smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#2 Posted: 05:59:56 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Remember strongest to weakest.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:15 27/01/2015 by drobot007
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#3 Posted: 06:30:38 27/01/2015
Top tier strength (no order): Wildfire, Gearshift, Jawbreaker, Krypt King
2nd Four: Knight Light, Wallop, Lob Star, Snap Shot
3rd Tier: Gusto, Bushwhack, Kaboom
Bottom tier: Head Rush, Tuff Luck, Knight Mare

This is based on how they survive in a Kaos Doom Challenge, not who I think is cool, but who can survive the best.

I will say some characters took some getting used to, in figuring out, like Gusto, Lob Star and Jawbreaker. I originally thought they were worse than they are.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:32:21 27/01/2015 by lamoracke
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#4 Posted: 14:40:33 27/01/2015
Quote: drobot007
Remember strongest to largest.

Because that makes sense.
SkyScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 550
#5 Posted: 14:48:20 27/01/2015
strongest... Gearshift, largest... let me go find a ruler real quick
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#6 Posted: 14:58:12 27/01/2015
Strongest for me, Gearshift.
Tallest, Krypt King WITH sword (I don't have all yet)
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#7 Posted: 15:03:19 27/01/2015
Strongest- Lobstar
Largest- toss up- try getting Lobstar and KaBoom through a doorway together
I think Bushwhack should be near the top of the power list if Kaos challenge is the criterion because the ability to heal yourself should matter.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#8 Posted: 15:03:26 27/01/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
Strongest for me, Gearshift.
Tallest, Krypt King WITH sword (I don't have all yet)

Krypt King's only possible contendors are probably Thunderbolt or Short Cut. Maybe Blastermind.

But I must say, Wallop is very bulky
---
now its time to get funky
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#9 Posted: 17:49:35 27/01/2015
My opinion:
Gear Shift, Wallop, Wild Fire, Gusto, Snap Shot, Winterfest Lob Star, Knight Light (excellent HP), Knight Mare (excellent sword damage, weak third attack. Primary & secondary attacks are wicked) and, though not a heavy damage TM, Ka-Boom. His primary attack covers soooo much space.
I'll even add Bushwhack
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#10 Posted: 18:38:57 27/01/2015
I'd say the strongest are:
Wave 1: smilie
Wave 2: smilie
Wave 3: smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:39:13 27/01/2015 by TTD
#11 Posted: 20:20:04 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Guys I mean weakest.
---
#12 Posted: 20:30:07 27/01/2015
Guys I mean weakest.

Oh, weakest. I would probably say...Tuff Luck. I think she is the smallest too.
---
"Come rang or shine"
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#13 Posted: 21:30:20 27/01/2015
Quote: Wally-Gang
Guys I mean weakest.

What about Short Cut

He isnt too big
---
now its time to get funky
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#14 Posted: 22:49:07 27/01/2015
Ok, so, strongest of the first three Waves:

Wave 1: Krypt King or Wildfire

Wave 2: Lob-Star

Wave 3: probably Ka-Boom or Knight Light. Haven't fully upgraded the former, but he's growing on me.

Weakest:

Wave 1: probably Gusto

Wave 2: Bushwhack (he's strong, but I think Head Rush is still better)

Wave 3: Blastermind
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#15 Posted: 23:49:38 27/01/2015
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
Guys I mean weakest.

What about Short Cut

He isnt too big

He asked about the first three waves, though you are right, short Cut may be smaller.
---
"Come rang or shine"
#16 Posted: 23:52:25 27/01/2015
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

What about Short Cut

He isnt too big

He asked about the first three waves, though you are right, short Cut may be smaller.

Agree, the second one is probably Blastermind.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#17 Posted: 23:56:23 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Order the strongest out of smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
I only have smilie so I don't know.
---
#18 Posted: 00:09:04 28/01/2015
Order the strongest out of smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
I only have smilie so I don't know.

Mmmh...

Probably:
- Knight Light
- Ka-Boom
- Tuff Luck
- Knight Mare
- Blastermind

Haven't fully upgraded Ka-Boom and Tuff Luck, so they might change place.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#19 Posted: 00:24:20 28/01/2015
Strongest to weakest? I have them all so um...

1. smilie
2. smilie
3. smilie
4. smilie
5. smilie
6. smilie
7. smilie
8. smilie
9. smilie
10. smilie
11. smilie
12. smilie
13. smilie
14. smilie
15. smilie
#20 Posted: 05:07:02 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I agree smilie and smilie are very weak and isn't :wildfire just the strongest trap master
---
samuraituretsky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#21 Posted: 05:20:07 28/01/2015
Lists are fun. I'll list my personal opinion on power ranking along with my preferred path of the ones I own. Ok, here goes... strongest to longest, right?

1. smilie (Dual Mode Duelist) - Great mobility. The upgraded big golden gears are insane and her melee combo feels so good. Plus it tosses out an extra gear. And the gears are very shiny. And they seem to block enemy pathing (this plus her mobility and nobody is getting anywhere near you if you don't want them to). And you've still got a ranged attack in your back pocket if you need it (but let's be honest, ranged is boring). Did I mention how shiny the gears are?
2. smilie (Luminary of Light) - Pouncing everywhere, exploding auras, and immune to all damage for most the time while doing it. OP.
3. smilie (Shadow Summoner) - Lots of itty bitty heals over time if you spam the horn (as you should - more horn hits = more heals + more explosions + more stunned enemies). Exploding clones. Sword is still strong and you already have the best combo. Shadow-cloning the biggest enemies is awesome. Sit back and watch them wreck. Quick switch to a villain and back seems to fix things if your clones start glitching / not showing up like mine do sometimes (I'm on PS4 - has anyone else noticed this? Usually in arenas?).
4. smilie (Armor Awesomeness) - Brutal, long-reaching melee. Sick dash with a devastating AoE at the end (jump-cancel if using for mobility). On-demand healing. Toss acorns at fools when you feel like a laugh due to your enemies' futile attempts against your OP-edness. He's crazy.
5. smilie (Jumping Juggernaut) - Cannon jump is his best move, imo. It doesn't say it anywhere, but I'm 99% certain he's immune to damage while jumping. I never lose health jumping straight through groups destroying all in his path. The triple jump makes his sluggishness more tolerable and you can get some space to gun the stragglers down or lay some mortars (mortars r fun).
6. smilie (Chain Champion) - AoE Death Grip? Yes please. He seems really strong but I honestly haven't given him enough time since Ka-Boom gets all the minutes in my starting 5. My daughter loves him.
6. smilie (Pouncy Pounce!) - Stealth, stun, ambush. It's a play-style I love (Nightshade is so underrated). Oh, plus HEALS. She is obviously strong, but Bushwhack has been getting the start and the majority of the playing time. I could see her giving B-dub a run for his money later on though. Tied for 6th.
8. smilie (Shooting Star) - Strong but boring to me. Finding time for a boil feels like a chore. But yeah, he's strong. I might try switching paths on him because I don't know.
9. smilie (Air Ace) - Not much to say. I like the huge boomerang and huge belly. I think he gets a bad rap. He's solid gameplay-wise. Upgrading the boomerang seemed like an obvious choice, but now that I'm looking again I'm strongly considering Dizzy Destroyer. His belly shakes like a bowl full of jelly... or jello... either way it's a fun time.
10. smilie (Stomp Harder) - Mixed feeling. I like innovation and I like the play-style, but Roller Brawl does it so much better (at least when Bullrush let her pass through enemies back in Swap Force). Head Rush is sluggish and being forced to change direction to keep the charge going is annoying. And I wasn't about to take the path where she stands still and yodels.
11. smilie (Lord of the Sword) - I had to come back and edit him in because I forgot I owned him. Sword path because that swarm attack is lame (imo). I'm big on mobility and this guy has none. He gets no love from me despite the fact he's Undead (my favorite). Hoping Short Cut is better. I think he will be.
12. smilie (uh, he has paths?) - Boring. At least he is Australian, which is cool.
13. smilie (Psychokinetic) - is the path I probably would have chosen for him if I played him. Wasted Soul Gem. Wasted money. I don't need help with lock puzzles - they take 5-10 seconds. I'd honestly rather his brain powers let me skip cutscenes and portal transitions. It would save me more time in the long run. At least my daughter seems to like him. I don't feel right letting her play with such a gimped character, though, so I normally talk her into using one of her other favorites like Tuff Luck or Wildfire.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 05:54:19 28/01/2015 by samuraituretsky
#22 Posted: 08:33:15 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I might use this
---
#23 Posted: 15:09:09 28/01/2015
Going to have to consider making a few changes based on samurais list particularly Tuff Luck and Kaboom. Hate to reset level 20 characters but I might. Gearshift is a beast no matter which path you choose.

Jawbreaker is obviously omitted. I will say both of his paths have some use but the Out-RAGE-ous lets you go into hyper mode longer but the High Voltage path allows him to have additional bolts of energy attack the enemy in your hyper mode. I would choose Out-RAGE-ous but both are above average.
#24 Posted: 17:36:42 28/01/2015
I think resetting a character is never really a bad thing. After you reset, you'll have confidence in the path that you personally like best which makes the leveling all the more fun. Even if you end up switching back to the path you were using before the reset, that peace of mind is worth it. And never doubt your own personal preference for a path or a favorite character. Pretty much all the characters and paths are strong in the right hands. Everyone will have their own opinion. I'm sure there is someone out there whose top 3 are my bottom 3.

And yeah, I omitted Jawbreaker and Wallop because I do not own them and haven't played them.
---
#25 Posted: 19:25:37 28/01/2015
Quote: samuraituretsky
I think resetting a character is never really a bad thing. After you reset, you'll have confidence in the path that you personally like best which makes the leveling all the more fun. Even if you end up switching back to the path you were using before the reset, that peace of mind is worth it. And never doubt your own personal preference for a path or a favorite character. Pretty much all the characters and paths are strong in the right hands. Everyone will have their own opinion. I'm sure there is someone out there whose top 3 are my bottom 3.

And yeah, I omitted Jawbreaker and Wallop because I do not own them and haven't played them.

Absolutely agree, even if I find resetting characters a bit... Sad.

Only did it with Voodood (was using the electricity path, but didn't convinced me that much; now I can say the axe one is waaaaaay better), Ghost Roaster and Free Ranger (due to the glitch that make them unable to complete their Specific Quests, when fully upgraded) and Fire Kraken (was curious about his other bottom path. Awesome), but when you do it, it also deletestge time you played with that Skylander... And that's the sad part, to me...

Oh, and, actually, I really like Blastermind, so what you said is absolutely true. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#26 Posted: 01:41:11 29/01/2015
Yeah, that is the one sad part about resetting. The time played getting reset. But you definitely shouldn't avoid or put off a reset. If you have even a sliver of doubt, you NEED to reset and try the other path so you can leave them on the path you prefer and feel confident about it. Then you'll love playing the character even more and you'll rack up the time played. Most of the characters who are my absolute favorites are ones that I reset and played both to make sure.

On the bright side, it will give you a reason to play a character you like on a path you undoubtedly prefer for 20 more levels and probably more.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:44:09 29/01/2015 by samuraituretsky
#27 Posted: 01:48:23 29/01/2015
Well, one thing about Trap Team is that you can get a new Trap Team character back to level 20 in under 30 minutes now with the Kaos Challenge and Kaos. So at least its not a crazy task say what it was in Giants when you had all those heroic challenges.

What was worse was resetting those characters, I did so with Ghost Roaster after his heroic challenges were done, that hurt, but it had to be done if I wanted his Swap Force achievements or something like that.
#28 Posted: 02:27:12 29/01/2015
Quote: lamoracke
Well, one thing about Trap Team is that you can get a new Trap Team character back to level 20 in under 30 minutes now with the Kaos Challenge and Kaos. So at least its not a crazy task say what it was in Giants when you had all those heroic challenges.

Very true. I had nearly forgotten about those days. It really is no big deal now though.
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#29 Posted: 03:48:02 29/01/2015

Very true. I had nearly forgotten about those days. It really is no big deal now though.

SSA was worse. 0 coins in the overworld and at least in SG there were plenty of coins in the overworld.
#30 Posted: 09:22:57 29/01/2015
Yeah, that is the one sad part about resetting. The time played getting reset. But you definitely shouldn't avoid or put off a reset. If you have even a sliver of doubt, you NEED to reset and try the other path so you can leave them on the path you prefer and feel confident about it. Then you'll love playing the character even more and you'll rack up the time played. Most of the characters who are my absolute favorites are ones that I reset and played both to make sure.

On the bright side, it will give you a reason to play a character you like on a path you undoubtedly prefer for 20 more levels and probably more.

When I have big doubts, I usually reset.
But when my doubts are small, I look for a showcase video, on YouTube, to see how both paths work.

Did it with Blastermind (I'm on the upper path), for example, and I'm really happy. smilie

Quote: GigaCamo

SSA was worse. 0 coins in the overworld and at least in SG there were plenty of coins in the overworld.

If i remember correctly, the Hidden Treasure worked in the Ruins... Or was it only in the Wii version...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#31 Posted: 01:32:16 30/01/2015
Quote: Drek95

When I have big doubts, I usually reset.
But when my doubts are small, I look for a showcase video, on YouTube, to see how both paths work.

Did it with Blastermind (I'm on the upper path), for example, and I'm really happy. smilie

Quote: GigaCamo

If i remember correctly, the Hidden Treasure worked in the Ruins... Or was it only in the Wii version...?

When I played SSA on the Wii, you could use the treasure in the ruins and then it would respawn any time you talked to someone. So if you got it to spawn next to the heroic challenge guy or something, you could just get it over and over.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2745
#32 Posted: 01:53:24 30/01/2015
Strongest: Knight Light
Weakest: Chopper/Funny Bone
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
#33 Posted: 01:58:35 30/01/2015
Quote: ExcitonKnight

This topic is Trap Masters-related, so, Funny Bone and Chopper can be valid for the Cores' one.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#34 Posted: 08:56:22 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drek95
Quote: ExcitonKnight

This topic is Trap Masters-related, so, Funny Bone and Chopper can be valid for the Cores' one.

Also smilie is beast
---
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#35 Posted: 14:50:51 30/01/2015
Strongest:

Wave 1 - Gearshift
Wave 2 - Lob Star
Wave 3 - Knight Light

Weakest:

Wave 1 - Gusto
Wave 2 - Head Rush
Wave 3 - I like all 3 so tough choice but I am going to have to go with Tuff Luck
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me