Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Attack of the Scalpers CHAPTER 12 OUT!!!
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Attack of the Scalpers CHAPTER 12 OUT!!! [CLOSED]
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1 Posted: 02:18:09 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
A chapter a day keeps the doctor away.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 19 times - Last edited at 02:49:24 31/01/2016 by skylandersspyro
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#2 Posted: 02:22:55 27/01/2015
We might need some more information before we can make a decision...

Also, don't write a story for views, do it for yourself and for fun. smilie
---
A story.
#3 Posted: 02:28:44 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
thanks.its about rare skylanders and they are left,taken by scalpers and they must go everywere and acivision ships them in a box to popular youtube skylander channels. the scalpers are on the hunt for them and the rare ones must get back together.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:31:20 27/01/2015 by skylandersspyro
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#4 Posted: 02:30:48 27/01/2015
Sounds pretty interesting.
Good luck!
---
A story.
#5 Posted: 23:08:22 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
chapter 1:the awakening.in a toys r us midnight,spyro:did you hear that?boomer:i dont know.Gil Grunt:WHY I KNOW.Spyro:what?Gill Grunt:cuz im the overrated skylander!!!!!Camo:what the hack heck? ?????:you will face your doom Camo........Boomer......on Ebay.Ghost roster:the scalper has been awakened............to be continued....
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:37:37 28/01/2015 by skylandersspyro
#6 Posted: 01:20:14 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2:into the mansion.in the scalpers mansion.....Boomer:Were history!!we are gonna get sold!!!Ghost Roster:i can see......amiibo...Wii fit Trainer....?Villager.....Marth.....Wave 3.....Wii fit Trainer:help us!!Villager:help us or i will kill you with my axe!!!!Camo:hey i see clear Tuff luck!!! then the scalper walks into the room...Mr.Scalper:Ghost Roster...hes rare...Off to Ebay for you!!...after i go pee in the toilet.Camo: now is our chance!!run!!!! ????:Hey bros.everyone:Sunburn!!!!! to be continued....
---
#7 Posted: 01:32:01 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3:YouTube battle.on a live event....FGTV: ooo activison got us wave 4 and 5...ooo.SkylanderDad smilieoo look we got to play skylanders 5 and 6.COTV: oo i got that too and a blastermind variant plus the Bowser Jr amiibo nintendo has not revealed yet......FGTV:WAIT I WANT THAT too!!!SkylanderBoy: Dad i WANT THAT!!!GOTV:STUT THE HECK UP I HAVE IT!!!! ????:im a small channel who jealous of you guys but i wont well you that.SkylanderGirl:YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT CREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SkylanderMom:heck no i gonna pre-order you kids the dark and regular starter packs for skylanders 5.SkylanderBoyandgirl:YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:33:56 28/01/2015 by skylandersspyro
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#8 Posted: 01:59:09 28/01/2015
Well, it's creative.

6/8
#9 Posted: 02:00:45 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Well, it's creative.

6/8

what could i impove on?
---
#10 Posted: 02:18:40 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4 living the high life. Sunburn:im a part of the forgotten 8.Boomer:me too!Ghost roster:me three!Camo:me Four!!other fogotten 8 guys:US!!! Boomersmilieh God the scalper is selling the forgotten 8 for 1000 dollars on Ebay and he has seconds of us that hes going to send on amazon!!!!!!!!!!!!Camo:but were in a mansion we are living the high life!!!!Sunburn:so lets live it now!!!cue song!Living the high life!!!!montage of them having fun,you think you have a good life....But you are not....living the high live!!!!!!Mr.scalper:the door!!the cops!!!and toys for bob and activision!!nintendo........oh **** i gotta hide!Boomer:no swearing!!! to be continued....
---
#11 Posted: 02:19:00 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Note... anyone can keep this fanfiction going....goodbye
---
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#12 Posted: 02:57:37 29/01/2015
Gnorced!?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#13 Posted: 03:09:39 29/01/2015
What, how did he get Gnorced!?
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
SkylanderCynder Green Sparx Gems: 151
#14 Posted: 16:54:15 29/01/2015
this..http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=113780
---
hey guys
#15 Posted: 20:45:31 30/01/2015
Quote: SkylanderCynder
this..http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=113780

Now your gnorced...

Anyway, these stories are small and disorganized, you might want to make them bigger and organized after your gnorcing is finished. Just a tip
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:47:29 30/01/2015 by Iganagor
#16 Posted: 03:07:57 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
i am back new chapters tomorrow!!
---
#17 Posted: 19:30:56 14/02/2015 | Topic Creator
chapter 5 the shipping:toys for bob employee:there is rare skylanders here!lets ship them!boomer:what? i dont have any crushes.Sunburn:he meant the other shipping.boomersmilieh.mr.scalper:no there mine!!! acivision employee:no!! boomer and sunburn are going to the skylanderfamily mr.scalpersmilieh **** there spoiled let me have them.TFB employee:no!the rest are going to family gamer tv and coinoptv. mr.scalper:noooooooooooo!TFB employee:lets ship them!boomer: i told you i dont have any crushes!!!to be continued
---
#18 Posted: 20:18:44 14/02/2015
Anyway, these stories are small and disorganized, you might want to make them bigger and organized after your gnorcing is finished. Just a tip
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#19 Posted: 01:24:36 15/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iganagor

thanks the next chapter will be in a new writing style
---
#20 Posted: 00:08:37 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
chapter 6:4 years a go.A long time ago, in the year 2011.......A legacy was born..... Skylanders.but there was a variant with amazing value, gold chop chop....... in Toys r us,Gold chop chop:Why was i made....Boomer:We all have a purpose in life....there will be someone who will love and buy you,But scalpers.....they are evil. Never let them buy you..... Young Mr.scalper grabs Gold chop chop.Boomer:Bro that guy is a scalper!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!Gold chop chop was sold to these guys who destroy stuff on youtube for $300.Gold Chop Chop:nooooooooooooo!!!im just a rare variant!!!!no!!!!!and they boiled him...To be continued..... some drama in this chapter!!**** is going down!the next chapter is going to more lighthearted and will take place is the present day
---
#21 Posted: 20:44:48 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7:Black Friday.The skylanders are in a box on there way to the YouTube channels mail boxes.Black Friday is happening.Boomersmilieoo,i can hear something.....Mail mansmilieoo Black Friday!Im gonna park the truck here.Mail truck stops and parks at a mall.Ghost Rostersmilieang it Black Friday is crazy.Window breaks!!!Gill grunt:AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!Its a robber!!! ????:No im a scalper and a robber!!Everyone:Run!!!!!!a Crash sound and a bam was heard!!!the mail man was chucked out of the highest mall window by a scalper!!!Boomer:hes dead!!!!!We got to get home to Toys R us!!!Warnado:But that's back in New york and we are in Texas!!!Ghost Roster:Lets go anyway!!Camo:how are we going to do it!!Ghost Roster:We are invisible!!!!Ghost Roster jumps out of the box and grabs the steering wheel.Ghost Roster:let drive!!!Camosmilieh god....scalper:your going on Ebay!!Boomer:Gil grunt step on it!!!!!!to be continued...
---
#22 Posted: 06:37:34 17/02/2015

May aswell say it again
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#23 Posted: 04:08:05 21/02/2015 | Topic Creator
The next chapter is taking long because theres a new writing style
---
#24 Posted: 02:10:53 03/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8:the car chase is coming soon
---
#25 Posted: 01:49:48 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8:the car chase.The scalper flew out of the truck because the window was open,But he hit his car and quickly ran inside it.Ghost roster:"We are making it to the airport"!!Camo:"Hes after us Ghost roster are you nuts"!!!!!!

The truck fell over after running into a speed bump.Gill grunt:"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!as the mail truck spilled letters and boxes.Spyro:The scalper!!He has a gun!!!!

Mr.Scalper unrolled the window and shot the gun at the two back tires.The truck swirled and went Flying into a UPS place.

Camo:We could ship us to Toys r us!!!Sunburn:But we dont have any money.Camo:You will see.......Spyro:"Im out of here!!!!!!!!Come on common Characters.

The next Chapter is The Skylander Man
---
#26 Posted: 15:40:32 20/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image] the logo!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:21 08/04/2015 by skylandersspyro
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#27 Posted: 15:56:04 20/03/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
[User Posted Image] the logo!

Ooo, I like it. smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
#28 Posted: 04:28:32 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9: The Skylander Man.
Boomer did not know what was going to happen.They made a mess stacking boxes and other stuff.Ghost Roaster spoke,"Well....We need to pile up into a Skylander man......"
The others was ranting and shouting."The boxes support our weight so we look like a man......Ghost Roaster said."We need a coat....With a hood.....They all looked at a hooded man holding a package......."You know what to do!!!!!!!!!!They all attacked the man, who was confused but then......KLONK!!!He was knocked out.They shoved the coat over the boxes.Ghost Roaster spoke "I got wheels........Ready.
Boomer and the others all stuffed into the coat and boxes."OUCH.Everyone yelled.They rolled over to the counter."Boomer talk.......Ghost Roaster shouted.Boomer spoke.I would like .....To ...Send a package.....To the New york times square Toys....R...US...He could not say anymore.

They tossed the package in the cashiers face.It knocked her out.The box guy picked up the box."Wonder why shes knocked out....Anyway its anime time!!!He threw the package into a convier belt.All of the skylanders
Jumped out of the coat and into the package while the box guy was watching anime on his Ipad.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:49:13 06/01/2016 by skylandersspyro
#29 Posted: 16:32:33 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10: Power Hard with a vengence
They heard a loud noise KRAK! The power went out. The convier belt stopped. Everyone panicked. "THERE you are." A bititish guy spoke. It was Andy from FamilyGamer!!!"Activision sent me to take these Skylanders...."
Boomer yelled "AAAAAA!" "Wait... You can talk..."Andy said. Boomer regeted yelling at him. "Well, now it's time for me to take you to Activision..."I sure wish my kids could have you guys..." Maybe someday...
The Skylanders jumped out of the box and ran. Andy sped after them but he tripped over a box. "YEAH!! Ghost Roaster screamed. As Andy fell to his feet.
They ran in the dark. The Skylanders retreated and jumped out into a open window. Andy was mad. He jumped into the window but got stuck. It was night. Only the sounds of cars driving across the road could be heard.

Ghost Roaster had a urch in his Plastic-iy stomach. "Well, we can survive right? He said. Right then they found a box. They pushed it behind a Mcdonalds building. and all climbed into it.
And they quickly fell asleep. Well, except Ghost Roaster.
---
#30 Posted: 01:08:14 06/01/2016 | Topic Creator
MUST READ BEFORE READING If you are grossed out by nasty potty jokes and sex references Please do not read this Chapter.

Chapter 11: Mcdonalds Play Place
Everyone woke up expecting light but it was still night. Boomer and the others didn't feel safe. They all climbed up and walked into Mcdonalds. No one saw them. Soon everyone ran away because two Teenagers were speeding on a bike. They had a ramp that their friend set up. The two bikers were in love!!! Boomer said " What the heck is going on... "I thought Mcdonalds was closed?". The Skylanders slipped under the locked door that had the playplace inside. The teenagers rode over the ramp and flew up above the Glass blocked area!!! They broke the glass. Ghost Roaster screamed " Yahhhh!!"

The teenagers got inside the ball pit and..... well inside the ball pit... Let's just say smexy time. The Skylanders were grossed out and ran up the slide. Boomer said " I think this is safe to sleep in. Ghost Roaster screamed " What if their are more teens coming to... Make love... At Mcdonalds. He trembled. Boomer replied " Well, They can't fit in the slide." Ghost Roaster relaxed. They all fell aleep. They woke up in the morning to find kids... Lots of them. Sunburn was climbing up the slide but then a kid crapped all over him. Everyone ran as Sunburn was crushed by a kid sliding down the slide. The same kid who crapped on Sunburn crapped all over the whole slide! A kid slid down the slide, face first and when he got to the end of the slide, He had so much crap in his mouth, The Skylanders ran out the playplace. And out of Mcdonalds.
---
#31 Posted: 02:49:12 31/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12: Return Of The Scalper
Everyone ran but soon they saw Andy, they ran away! Ghost Roaster was screaming!! "I have you now!" Andy said. He lifted his feet and stomped Ghost Roaster. Ghost Roaster was dead. "I HATE YOUUU!" Boomer screamed as they ran away. Andy sped after them. Boomer was crying. I'm gonna kill Andy. He thought. He charged at him but Andy kicked Boomer's left arm off. The others ran away. Andy grabbed Boomer and was crushing him with his hand. AOWWWWW! He screamed. Andy laughed. Soon a van drove near Andy. It was Mr. Scalper! Andy ran and dropped Boomer on the ground. Boomer had a crack on him. He screamed in pain. Mr. Scalper got out of the van, picked up and took Boomer. But then The Skylander Dad was there. He said "GIVEMIE DAT SKYLANDERRRR MYYY KIDSSSS NEEDDD ITTTTT." Screw that!" Mr Scalper said. And he ran away. The others grabbed Boomer and ran away into a dark building. At the top of the building, black letters spelled, ACTIVISION
---
#32 Posted: 01:42:06 05/03/2016 | Topic Creator
New Chapter coming tomorrow!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me