Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Tears of the Past
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Tears of the Past [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 06:20:59 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello and welcome back to another POKEMON RP!!! But this time the story isn't focusing on the conflict with the White Rose! It is focusing on a priceless gemstone called the Vendrick's Tear. Are you ready for the story? Good because I am to Lets go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story

Long ago in ancient times there once lived a noble Escavalier who's name is lost within history but his deeds still live on, the Escavalier was strong as he was noble and kind. He never have lost a battle, he help the weak and the defenseless and won countless wars in his time. Until one day he come across a village that was dying due to a terrible drought. the Escavalier; being a noble knight as he was, swore upon his very soul that he will save them. He had hear rumors that a legendary item called the Aqua Vessel supplies endless amounts of water. But it was protected by a very strong guardian. Escavalier travel forth to the lair of the item and it's guardian.

The battle was long and fierce Escavlier fought bravely and valiantly, but he was defeated by the beast that holds the treasure that Escavalier so desperately desire to save the village from starvation. The creature that he finally lost was Regice. As he was being frozen solid by Regice; the noble knight weep, he weeps for the people he could not save from death. As he weeps his tears frozen solid and fell to the ground.

Arceus; the god of pokemon taken pity over the death of the noble knight, thus when he finally die his tears form into one bright blue sapphire. Representing the knight noble soul. The stone was lost in history....Until now

Thousand generations later the jewel finally reappears after the near destruction of the world cause by the White Rose, among a group of traveling friends. Crush the Pignite, Leafy the Servine, and Crystal the Dewott. But now due to the chaos that followed after the world's near destruction thieves hunts them down for the priceless gemstone. What will happen to the group now, and Why is the gem so valuable?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. No Godmoding
2. I will appoint a temporary GM if something happens and I can't be online (Case in point: My internet is turn off for a few days up to a week; during that time I'll give someone within this RP that I trust to be the GM of the RP until I'm able to get back)
3. No cussing
4. I am the GM of this RP (unless rule 2 is in effect and my Internet is mess up on me)
5. No legendaries please!
6. No killing another person's character without permission
7. There can be relationship in this RP
8. All Characters must be ages 12 or older
9. If you are in my other Pokemon RPs (namely Burning Souls and Brewing Storm) you can use your old characters but this RP takes place about year after the events in Burning Souls
10. Have fun~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet

Please don't tell me you guys really need this do you....You guys must like toturing me I hate making Character Sheets DX Do you guys take enjoyment of making me do these?! HUH?! Lol No matter the power of Copy and Paste is with me! *evil laugh*

Name:
Species:
Moveset: (Only four moves that the pokemon that your character is can learn in game)

Name: Crush
Species: Pignite
Moveset: Bulk Up, Flame Charge, Arm Thrust, Sunny Day

Name: Leafy
Species: Servine
Age 17
Moveset: Growth, Leaf Blade, Leaf Tornado, Salm

Name: Crystal
Species: Dewott
Moveset: Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Air Cutter

Name: Flame
Species: Charmeleon
Moveset: Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Protect, Double Team
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:21:01 26/01/2015 by Sky the Dragon
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#2 Posted: 14:39:02 26/01/2015
Name: Thunder

Species: Pikachu

Moveset: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Slam

Name: Scarlet

Species: Eevee

Moveset: Tackle, Quick Attack, Shadow Ball, Take Down

Name: Sorrel

Species: Riolu

Moveset: Force Palm, Quick Attack, Tackle
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:28:38 26/01/2015 by Coalata
#3 Posted: 15:09:34 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Scarlet and Sorrel are accepted but I can't accept Thunder because he's too young
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#4 Posted: 15:27:56 26/01/2015
(I'll make him older.)
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#5 Posted: 16:01:54 26/01/2015
Name: Austin
Species: Marshtomp
Moveset: Mud Bomb, Water Gun, Rock Slide, Muddy Water
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#6 Posted: 22:33:00 26/01/2015
Name: Draco
Species: Garchomp
Moveset: Draco Metor, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Surf

Name: Nero
Species: Lucario
Moveset: Extreme Speed, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Power-up Punch
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:12 27/01/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#7 Posted: 23:09:32 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Accepted
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#8 Posted: 23:12:44 26/01/2015
Name: Curly
Species: Diggersby
Moveset: Earthquake, Sand Attack, Return, Seismic Toss

Name: Belch
Species: Garbodor
Moveset: Sludge Wave, Clear Smog, Belch, Smokescreen

OOC: I'm not sure if I should use Ribbon, because she's not technically my character.
#9 Posted: 01:22:51 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Accepted ok I think we are ready to start the RP! So without any further delay lets.......GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!! *plays lame party music*

Deep within a forest a group of friends sets up came, Crystal; an Dewott, was holding a deep blue gemstone that glimmers with such beauty, that it would take one's breath away. Crush; an Pignite and the leader of the group was building a fire as Leafy a Servine, was readying the food. Soon they heard rustling in the woods. "Another group of Bandits" Crush snorted.

"Why are they keep coming after us!" Leafy said.

Crystal wrap the jewel in a cloth, "Maybe they are after Vendrick's Tear" she whisper

"They won't get it" Crush said.
---
#10 Posted: 01:29:41 27/01/2015
"Wait! Stop! We come in peace!" Draco said. "We've been sent to protect the jewel. Take the jewel and you get its eternal guardians."
---
SC
#11 Posted: 01:42:32 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Who are you and Who sent you?" Crush asked, "How do you know about the jewel!"
---
#12 Posted: 01:53:05 27/01/2015
"We know about it because we are it's protectors." A mega Lucario said stepping out from behind Draco. "Why did you take the jewel knowing the troubleit brings?"
---
SC
#13 Posted: 03:59:45 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Key word Knowing" Leafy said, "We know that it is worth a lot of money and we're Explorers" she said.
---
#14 Posted: 04:48:57 27/01/2015
Austin walked out of a bush between them "Jewel? Are you talking about Swampertinite?" He asked before seeing Crystal, he waved to the fellow water type
---
#15 Posted: 04:58:06 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Leafy got in between Crystal and the new comer, "No and who are you" she said ready for a fight.
---
#16 Posted: 05:28:08 27/01/2015
Team Legends made their way through the forest, on a mission. Along the way, they heard the voices of other Pokémon and went to see what was going on. They saw lots of Pokémon there, talking about some sort of jewel? That was it, wasn't it? They had no idea as to what this jewel that they were talking about was, but they wanted to help find it. Or try to anyway.

"What's going on?" the Pikachu asked, making his way over along with his teammates. "Something about a jewel or something?"

"Can we help look for it too?" the Eevee questioned.

The Riolu said nothing, only watched the group of Pokémon, wondering if they were friendly or not.
#17 Posted: 05:53:30 27/01/2015
"I'm Austin, I'm not looking to hurt anyone, I'm friendly" Austin said
---
#18 Posted: 10:03:02 27/01/2015
"It's best not to pick fights without knowing your enemy first my young Dewott." The mega lucario then returned to normal. "I am Nero and my friend over there is Draco and we are the guardians of the Vendrick's Tear."
---
SC
#19 Posted: 15:55:09 27/01/2015
Curly and Belch were out in the forest near where the other Pokemon were. They were currently foraging for berries, never-minding their old friend Flame or the other Pokemon. And yet, they both felt kind of empty. Both of them had a Pokemon they really liked, but she was currently ruling her kingdom now, and had no time for them.

"Do you think Ribbon still thinks about us?" Curly asked.

"I can't imagine a Garbodor being the first thing you want to think about," Belch said.

"Oh, Ribbon liked you too," Curly said.

"Maybe we will meet some day again," Belch said.

"By the way, what happened to Screech?" Curly asked.

"Oh, she went on to form another gang of thieves," Belch responded. "Me, I'm done with the life of crime."
#20 Posted: 17:31:05 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I haven't brought Flame in here yet

"Wait...I know you, you're on of the pokemon that help bring down the White Rose" Crystal said to Draco.

About a year ago a master criminal named "The White Rose" who nearly destroy the world. He would have succeded if it wasn't a group of pokemon known as Team Firelight. But at the cost of most of their members lives, their leader; Flame the Charmeleon disappears after the battle and was never heard from again.

Occ: When I say most of the members of Team Firelight I mean my characters.
---
#21 Posted: 20:35:00 27/01/2015
"Nice to meet you Nero" Austin said with his usual smile "I heard about the whole 'White Rose' thing, I think I was still a Mudkip back then, it was scary"
---
#22 Posted: 20:41:15 27/01/2015
"Yes that's me but after the battle I was wounded and came to my master Nero here. He helped heal me and now I'm a guardian of Vendrick's Tear." Draco said.
---
SC
#23 Posted: 22:04:22 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"We can take care of ourselves" Crush said, "Thanks for the offer guys but we aren't giving you the Tear"

Meanwhile silently watching a hooded figure with a mask hiding his face was watching the group of travelers, hidden in the trees he watches but disappears silently as the wind.
---
#24 Posted: 23:11:02 27/01/2015
"Wait a minute... did I hear them mention White Rose?" Curly asked.

"Hmmm, maybe we should join the conversation?" Belch asked. "If it's about White Rose, it concerns us."

"Good idea," Curly said as he and Belch went towards the other group. "You guys mentioned the White Rose?"
#25 Posted: 23:48:50 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Leafy turn to see Curly and Belch, "What's going on....Why are all these legendary heroes doing here..?" she asked mostly to herself.

Occ: Just to let you guys know MugoUrth and SC were apart of the Burning Souls RP and help to defeat the White Rose; so that is the reason why Leafy, Crystal, and Crush knows who Curly, Belch, and Draco are.
---
#26 Posted: 00:28:30 28/01/2015
"Well you've taken Vendrick's Tear without our permission so we must come." Nero said. "We come with the jewl no matter what for we are its guardians."
---
SC
#27 Posted: 01:01:09 28/01/2015
The group of three friends looked at each other at this. These Pokémon guarded the jewel? It must be rare if it had guards. That also meant that evil Pokémon would be after it for sure. Which, it made sense if one thought about it.

"So you guys guard it?" the red Eevee asked. "Oh! We never did tell you our names! I'm Scarlet, and these are my friends, Thunder and Sorrel. We make up Team Legends."

The orange Pikachu with pale yellow lightning bolts in his fur, nodded. "Nice to meet you all."

The purple Riolu did the same. "Yes."
#28 Posted: 01:10:27 28/01/2015
Draco and Nero noded. "We are indeed the guardians."
---
SC
#29 Posted: 02:01:29 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sc who said that

"Once we get to the town we're just going to sell it for money" Crush said to Nero, "Its just a stone, there is nothing special about it"

Crystal held onto the jewel but within the darkness some wrap around her leg pulling her through the brush with the jewel, "HEY! AHHHH" she screamed.

"Crystal!" Leafy yelled as she ran after her, Crush was right behind her
---
#30 Posted: 02:19:47 28/01/2015
ooc: Both of them did.

"The Jewl!" Draco said. He and Nero both mega evolved.

Nero used extreme speed to cut the vine pulling Crystal. "Who dares attack the guardians?"

Draco helped Crystal up. "Give me the jewl!" He then took the jewl away from her. "This is why it must be hidden!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:59 28/01/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#31 Posted: 03:50:50 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey!" Jewel said suddenly a vine shot out knocking the jewel away from Draco as a crimson blur swiftly snatches it up But the pokemon was hit with Crush who was using Flame Charge.

"Sunny Day!" he said as the sunlight suddenly intensified as the other was coming out of hiding charging at him.

"Growth and Leaf Tornado!" Leafy said jumping over him as the sunlight increase the effectiveness of Growth as it increase the power behind Leaf Tornado blasting the pokemon back. Suddenly it was reveal that the two pokemon that was trying to steal the jewel was a Ivysaur and Grovyle. Grovyle had the Tear, "Give that back!" Leafy demanded.

"No way this jewel belongs with us now" Grovyle snickered.

Crystal power-up with Focus Energy, "Don't try it kid you won't win" Ivysaur said.
---
#32 Posted: 04:11:33 28/01/2015
"Rock Slide" Austin said as several large boulders flew to Ivysaur
---
#33 Posted: 04:17:03 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Idiot I'm a grass type a Rock type move won't effect me" he said as he took the hit, "My turn Vine Whip!" he said as he started to whip Austin with his vines.
---
#34 Posted: 10:09:37 28/01/2015
Draco then used Fire Blast on both Ivysaur and Grovyle.
---
SC
#35 Posted: 19:44:41 28/01/2015
OOC: I've made this complaint in the past, but could you please not RP so fast. I don't like being lagged behind and having to catch up.

Belch didn't feel like the two grass types were on their side right now. He decided to help out by shooting Sludge Bomb at the Grovyle. Grass types were weak to poison like they were to fire.
#36 Posted: 01:21:49 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Grovyle; due being faster than Ivysaur, avoided Draco's Fire Blast as Ivysaur took the hit from both Belch and Draco, He took more damange from Draco than Belch due to him being part poison as well, "Grrr Why you little! Synthesis!" he yelled as he started to heal, due to the face of Sunny day he was partically fully healed
---
#37 Posted: 01:29:13 30/01/2015
Nero then used Extreme Speed on both Grovyle and Ivysaur. Being faster than both he hit them both many times.

Draco then followed Nero's attack with a Fire Blast hitting both.
---
SC
#38 Posted: 01:51:34 30/01/2015
Austin was knocked down from the vine whip, falling in front of Crystal
---
#39 Posted: 19:06:34 30/01/2015
OOC: Did Ivysaur intercept Belches attack? Because it was aimed at Grovyle.

Belch was still trying to shoot Sludge Bombs at Grovyle, but wasn't having much luck. At the same time, Belch was wondering if he had any buffs to work with. "Clear Smog!" Belch shouted as he shot out gas from his mouth towards Grovyle.
#40 Posted: 22:53:13 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I thought he was aiming at both of them

Grovyle yelled as he was hit by Draco and he threw the Tear in the air, "No! The Gem!" Crystal said as she jumps over Austin and grabs the gem before it fell to the ground. Crush suddenly grabbed Crystal and Leafy.

"Lets get out of here" he said as he ran toward the cliff with Crystal and Leafy and jumps off sliding down the rocky slide.
---
#41 Posted: 23:35:46 30/01/2015
Draco and Nero followed after Austin, Crystal, and Leafy.
---
SC
#42 Posted: 23:45:35 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Crush continues to run away from Draco and Nero when suddenly a wall of fire came sprung up cutting Draco and Nero from him and the girls. Crush continues to run without looking back thankful for fire.

On the otherside of the fire where Draco and Nero were at a mask hooded figure came forth from the flames embers dancing around them. "Stop chasing after the Tear" he said to them, "If you continue to chase them then I have no other option but to fight you..." he said.
---
#43 Posted: 00:09:45 31/01/2015
"Who dares interfere with the tear's guardians?" Nero said.
---
SC
#44 Posted: 00:38:51 31/01/2015
"Wait, why should we let them escape with the tear?" Belch asked, trudging up to the group.
#45 Posted: 00:42:58 31/01/2015
"I'm going after them Nero." Draco said. He looked at Belch. "You come with me!"
---
SC
#46 Posted: 00:56:40 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Suddenly clones of the masked pokemon came forth, "I am someone seeking redemption for my crimes" he said, "I will not repeat again Draco...Belch, Do not force my hand" he said.
---
#47 Posted: 01:04:09 31/01/2015
"Wait I know that voice." Draco turned. "Flame is that you?"
---
SC
#48 Posted: 16:23:38 31/01/2015
"I reccognize the voice too," Belch responded. "But why? Why do you not wish us to retrieve and return the tear?"
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#49 Posted: 01:08:46 01/02/2015
Name: Talon
Species: Pawnwaird
Move set: Sucker punch, Metal claw, Iron defense, and Taunt

Is it okay I make a myth like location for a character of mine? Basically an old machine factory where the character was a rejection for being to violent and is sleeping in the factory, waiting to be activated which is the character bellow just.
Name: Prototype NO.99
Species: Metagross
Move set: Meteor mash, Zen head butt, hyper beam, and earthquake
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#50 Posted: 01:26:25 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Talon is accepted and I don't think that Metagross is a Machine but you can say he's in a comatose state but could you fix the age though? Its too old for a mortal to be that old unless your a legendary at least I think so...As well could you at least give him a nickname or something?
---
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me