Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > [UPDATE 1] Two Spyro 1 songs recreated in LittleBigPlanet 2
Page 1 of 1
[UPDATE 1] Two Spyro 1 songs recreated in LittleBigPlanet 2 [CLOSED]
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#1 Posted: 10:22:35 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
With LittleBigPlanet and Spyro in my mind, for some reason I randomly found two YouTube videos that near-perfectly replicates two music pieces from the original Spyro the Dragon using instruments provided in the game.

The first one is "Dream Weaver's Home", and the second one is "Dark Hollow", both upload timestamped Feb 7, 2013 for the former and Mar 23, 2013 for the latter (what?!). It's too good to not be shared! Thanks to User:SevenIsaCannibal for creating these pieces.

Just a note, in one of the video comment sections, the user mentioned there's a "few more" Spyro replicated songs...which means I have to check one of their levels in LittleBigPlanet to find those songs since there's no other Spyro videos on the channel.

UPDATE 1: Found it! In addition to those two songs above, there are two more songs that can be found in the creator's account, here are the instructions:
  • If you have a copy of LittleBigPlanet 2, go to this level made by the creator User:SevenIsaCannibal: Video Game Music Museum ~ Miscellaneous
  • Upon entering the level, you will see a hub consisting of 6 portals; go into the "S-T" portal.
  • Walk right and after the first song, you can spot the Spyro songs:
  • Spyro the Dragon - Opening Theme
    Spyro the Dragon - Lofty Castle
    Spyro the Dragon - Dark Hollow (already shown!)
    Spyro the Dragon - Dream Weavers (already shown!)
  • 2 options: listen them by standing in front of the music sequencer and prize-grab it.

If you don't have a copy of LittleBigPlanet 2, sorry, there doesn't seem to be any more videos that showcase the music properly. The closest video would have to be a video showcasing a level in it's entirely containing the music overlayed during gameplay, but I can't seem to find it at this time.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:26:13 03/02/2015 by iSO
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12781
#2 Posted: 10:52:04 25/01/2015
That's amazing. I wonder how long they took to make. smilie
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#3 Posted: 15:24:05 25/01/2015
That's so cool smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 16:41:09 25/01/2015
It's Dark Hollow, not Hallow.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Windbringer Ripto Gems: 10
#5 Posted: 01:45:15 28/01/2015
This guy's awesome.
Seriously, he's awesome.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:50 28/01/2015 by Windbringer
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#6 Posted: 20:26:59 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
UPDATE 1: Added instructions on how to find the two other Spyro the Dragon songs in LittleBigPlanet; check the first post. Also, fixed naming error per User:SuperSpyroFan.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me