Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Corrupted Shadows (A dragon RP) (Open until I say otherwise)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Corrupted Shadows (A dragon RP) (Open until I say otherwise) [CLOSED]
The Nova Kid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#201 Posted: 14:16:25 21/02/2015
Trydan stood up groggily and immeaditely saw the attacking shadows. He grabbed his bag and rummaged around before pulling out a green gem that he crushed and it dissolved into his scales. He then pulled a book out of his bag and filped a few pages while saying, "Well things went down the drain really fast." He started chanting and drew another of the green gems out of the bag with his mouth ready to crush it to get more energy.
---
"Who cares about being normal. Normal is boring. Be different." -Me
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#202 Posted: 14:22:20 21/02/2015
Shade was blasted back by the meteor and crashed into a few trees. He then fell unconscious.
---
SC
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#203 Posted: 08:38:22 24/02/2015
"How are you taking that so well?!" Avia openly gasped, eyes wide as she looked at his wound.

Velia gawked for a moment aswell, then she just glanced away with a disinterested look and started lapping at her paw, running it over her ears like nothing was going on.

The white and gold Dryphon blinked at her sheer nonchalance, taken aback. Even for someone as distrusting as Velia that reaction seemed pretty cold. Yeah, Darakon gave her bad vibes too, but on the off chance it was all a misunderstanding she wouldn't just turn her back on someone that was injured. Padding over to him to examine the wound, she flicked her ear when she practically felt her older sisters piercing gaze on them. "Does anyone have medical stuff we can use?"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#204 Posted: 16:07:45 24/02/2015
Trydan finished his spell immediately feeling the drain of power. He crushed the gem and his energy returned. The shadows trying to attack Trydan were thrown back as he smiled. He pulls clouds together to make a storm so large that it complete covers the valley. Trydan smiled again.
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#205 Posted: 19:45:08 24/02/2015
Darakon whimpered quietly, something about herbs that could heal wounds, near the east edge of the plain.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#206 Posted: 20:17:55 24/02/2015
(I'd post something, but the thing with the meteor is a "what in the world!" thing that I haven't a clue what to type.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#207 Posted: 00:16:53 25/02/2015
He stood there watching them run around the place as it got more chaotic, despite not being given answers to his question from the Dryphon he subsided his curiosity for now instead observing how each individual here fought.

Briefly checking his own element to make sure the tendrils weren't part of his design he deduced or assumed that other black dragon was using them to cover himself to the group and now with him out of the fight.....out of the fight?.

He paused before his mind wandered to the idea that if these dragons were not dealt with now they would no doubt ruin the plan in the future. "You all seem like good people, so I won't kill you but please don't resist or I may have to tear a wing off" nonchalantly he spoke.

He couldn't deny the other reason for attacking now was to test this newfound power and see it's capabilities, inhaling the air brief little sparks were seen around his maw as a misty gas emitted from his mouth as he put all his power into whatever he was up to.
#208 Posted: 00:45:11 25/02/2015
Trydan smiled even wider than before. He sent wave after wave of paralzying electricty into the shadows and then crushed them with air. He staedily destroyed more and more. But destroying them was only a temperary solution.
"Every one with light, Hit them as much as you can using as little energy as possible. Light is the only way to truly eradicate these shadows." he said.
---
#209 Posted: 00:48:34 25/02/2015
Flasheris nodded, and fired blast after blast of light and electricity.
---
#210 Posted: 01:05:35 25/02/2015
Shade suddenly started to glow extremely bright. It was as iff he was the sun. Sparks of power were coming off of him as his defense mechanism activated. A sphere of light formed in between his horns and a powerful blast of light suddenly shot up into the sky lighting the entire area with such intense light that it could burn you if you were not in a shaded area. After a few minutes the light faded as well as the glowing around Shade. He felt extremely weak and collapsed from using a lot of his power.
---
SC
#211 Posted: 01:56:20 25/02/2015
Velia instinctively formed herself into a shadow and darted to the far side of the clearing the moment Shades move started, as a Dark elemental, even with her resistance to magic a light blast that strong would still hurt her quite alot. Whereas Avia closed her eyes and surrounded herself in a ball of flames.

When it ceased, the black and gold Dryphon crept back forward, intending to reprimand Shade for such a move only to find him crumpled on the ground, and when she looked up, she saw Dez apparently charging up some form of attack. "Well then... I do hope I'm not the only one that feels more than concerned about that."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#212 Posted: 02:21:58 25/02/2015
Shade was unable to move due to his power being extremely low.
---
SC
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#213 Posted: 03:31:48 25/02/2015
Whilst charging up he took notice of the battle, it seemed that dragon who had knocked himself out had quite a ability. He took note that despite it's power the ability itself seemed to drain it's caster heavily and it gave plenty of time for someone predicting it to flee it's radius and lucky for him he had witnessed it, even more so if he had closer he would of been unconscious or worse from an attack like that.

Sure his power was greater now but it needed time to settle in and for his body to adapt, not to mention he needed to test it. With most of the shadows gone it wouldn't be long til all eyes were on him and this attack might need to prematurely happen.

There was no denying it, whatever he was doing was charging up to be one heck of a display. It wouldn't be wise to leave this unchecked.
#214 Posted: 05:22:49 25/02/2015
The light slammed into Darakon, and the pain he felt was even worse than the pain from the meteor, it was all he could do to stop himself from screaming, the light had seemed to grow a million blades and stab into him from everyside, his scales felt like they were burning and Darakon passed out from the combined pain of the light and his leg.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#215 Posted: 11:04:39 25/02/2015
Kade zipped around the attacking shadows easily. He had done this many times before, the only difference was that he wasn't alone this time. He summoned his fire energy into his paws and attacked the nearest shadows with paw swiping attacks. Whit his paws literally on fire, Kade was able to push back a few shadows without using much energy. He then swiped his tail in a circular motion, while fire spread outward a from the attack. (Kind of like a fire version on spyros ice tail spin from TEN)
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#216 Posted: 15:35:24 25/02/2015
Trydan said a few words and instantly appeared next to Shade. He grabbed a gem out of his bag and moved Shades paw to crush it.
---
#217 Posted: 19:16:32 25/02/2015
Navy watched Trydan, knows a number of spells, he could be helpful. Navy had been using his water element to keep the shadows at bay.
---
#218 Posted: 22:43:26 25/02/2015
Shade felt some of his power come back. He looked at Trydan. "Thank you."
---
SC
#219 Posted: 23:16:09 25/02/2015
"You're welcome." Trydan reached into his bag and grabbed a book with a brillant white cover. "You know regular magic right?"
(Regular magic = not elements)
---
#220 Posted: 02:06:04 26/02/2015
Shade noded.
---
SC
#221 Posted: 02:55:20 26/02/2015
"Good. Use the spell on page thirteen labled EE. Use these gems if you need them." Tyrdan drops his bag at Shade's feet. "Oh yeah my bag is bigger on the inside. Just watch out what you grab. I have several dangerous artifacts and spell books. As for me..." Trydan said as a look of complete rage crosses his face. "Ive got some spells to cast." Tyrdan flys into the air using his storm to shield him. He crushes one last gem before starting his spell.
---
#222 Posted: 03:01:50 26/02/2015
(you know, i'd love to see FuryBeam136 's reaction when she learns her RP has kicked off without her.)

The group of four continued to hold off the shadows.
---
#223 Posted: 03:09:06 26/02/2015
Shade fliped through the spell book untill he reached page thirteen EE. He then spoke some strange language.
---
SC
#224 Posted: 03:17:44 26/02/2015
Come on whateer your name is finish that spell. Trydan thought as he neared the finsh of the second part of the spell. My spell will be more powerful if that element enhancer spell is finished. Come on. Wait. Did i tell him to use the one that ignores chaos.
---
#225 Posted: 03:31:14 26/02/2015
Shade then finished the spell.
---
SC
#226 Posted: 03:48:29 26/02/2015
Trydan finished the thrid and final part of his spell. A great wind arose and a strom larger than a small ocean started. Soon the wind formed a tornado, but for some reason none of the dragons were being sucked in. Trydan yelled loud enough that all the dragons could hear, hit the tornado with everything you can spare." before he started to fall. Trydan knew he had sent himself on a somewhat suicidal mission, but now faced with the fact that he might die he was scared. He just had enough energy to open his wings to try to slow his descent, but that was enough. He said the finally word to the second spell he had started. The spell activated right as he was knocked out. But he still started to slow down as if something was slowly pulling him to a stop. He touched down and then the blackness was complete.
(I did not just kill Trydan. He's just knocked out... At least I'm pretty sure he's just knocked out.)
---
#227 Posted: 03:53:15 26/02/2015
Poleire looked at his friends and fired at the tornado; each combining their elements as the did so.
---
#228 Posted: 05:50:19 26/02/2015
Darakon was awake, he had to help somehow but his shadow and chaos elements wouldn't help, so he blasted fear at the tornado then he slunk into a bush.
---
#229 Posted: 05:52:43 26/02/2015
Avia blasted fire at the destructive tornado, Velia following with her own lightning.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#230 Posted: 05:59:51 26/02/2015
Many of the shadows were sucked into the tornado, dying instantly.
---
#231 Posted: 06:06:01 26/02/2015
Kade took his chance to get closer to the group. Strength in numbers after all.
---
#232 Posted: 06:10:43 26/02/2015
Yet the remaining shadows banded together, growing and becoming stronger, each shadow joining the mass created a darker shadow until there was a great shadow beast standing there, and it roared, it had shadow-mists around it's talon like legs and great skulls floating around it.
---
#233 Posted: 04:46:23 04/03/2015
(Is anyone there?)
---
#234 Posted: 04:53:10 04/03/2015
(Sad music, "me")
---
#235 Posted: 05:58:10 04/03/2015
(And me... )
Kade stared in shock as the massive creature formed before him. He took flight and sent a barrage of firey poison at it.
---
#236 Posted: 00:08:24 08/03/2015
Shade got in his fighting stance ready to fight off the shadow creature.
---
SC
#237 Posted: 05:40:45 09/03/2015
Darakon groaned from the ground and muttered, "Do another take and get it riight, 127 times" and thousands of tendrils appppeared on the ground around the shadows feet seeking to rip it apart.
---
#238 Posted: 01:17:24 16/03/2015
(So... Whose turn is it. 'Cause anyone is able to do something right now. i would do something, but my character is currently knocked out and he is probably go going to be knocked out till the end of the battle.)
---
#239 Posted: 01:20:26 16/03/2015
(And I haven't much of a clue right now.)
---
#240 Posted: 05:48:19 16/03/2015
((I'll try something))

Kade launched himself into the air and flew around the great shadow beast, trying to find its weak point. He then dove at the creature, surrounding himself in fire, creating a comit dash effect.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:48:49 16/03/2015 by shadowstarcat
#241 Posted: 06:00:47 16/03/2015
The shadow creature roared in pain as its midsection was burned up, it slowly reformed, but smaller than it had been, growling, it seemed to remember Darakon but couldn't see him and it turned around crying, "Master, help us!"

Darakon narrowed his eyes as the beast looked at him, "No..." he growled, and the tendrils he'd made reached up and ripped of the beast's right wing, it roared in anger, "You betray us, Master betrays us, the Shadow shall know about this and the Shadow shall slay the Master!" So it lashed out with a great explosion that went for all the dragons and then it charged at Kade, screaming, "You burned us, die die!" And attacked with everything it had.
---
#242 Posted: 11:10:21 16/03/2015
Shade made a sheld of light and then used his light element on the shadow creature.
---
SC
#243 Posted: 11:22:18 16/03/2015
The group of four rolled out of the way of the attacks and countered with their own, blasting the creature with all eight elements.
---
#244 Posted: 05:37:38 17/03/2015
Kade flew higher, attempting to escape. It seemed as if the Shadows used to have a 'master' from its words. How could the Shadows communicate anyway?
---
#245 Posted: 05:42:04 17/03/2015
The shadows were trapped in the overlapping elemental attacks, "The Shadow shall know about your betrayal, master, and when it finds you, it will kill you." and then the giant shadow erupted into a dozen smaller shadows which scurried away out of sight.
---
#246 Posted: 05:50:43 17/03/2015
Kade returned to the ground and looked around the group.
"Someone needs to give an explanation," he said glancing at Darakon
---
#247 Posted: 06:10:43 17/03/2015
Darakon had finally fallen into unconsciousness from his torn off leg, the energy he'd used and the fear he'd flt.
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#248 Posted: 22:40:43 17/03/2015 | Topic Creator
*I really hate to ask this but... recap?*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#249 Posted: 22:45:31 17/03/2015
(Well, it's good to see you are still alive, but I don't know if I can give such an extensive recap. Oh, I was thinking of trying to bring in a new character, but she doesn't have any of the elements of this RP.)
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#250 Posted: 22:49:16 17/03/2015 | Topic Creator
*A lot seems to have passed... what's going on now?*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me