Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > I have this cool idea, but I could use your help!
Page 1 of 1
I have this cool idea, but I could use your help! [CLOSED]
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#1 Posted: 04:42:42 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
So I'm thinking about this sort of rebrand of Trap Masters that are sort of like a 3rd group of them. (I.E. Bushwhack, Snap Shot, Jawbreaker, Gusto, Wildfire, Wallop, Blastermind, and Krypt King are group 1. The others group 2. My idea group 3.)

I have this awesome idea in my mind but I could use your help to get the ball rolling. So I need help with
Title
Story (Not that much, but ideas are appreciated)
Names of characters (I have some names that could use some help)

Here's what I've got so far:

Spellcaster- "The Might of Magic!" (Magic obviously)
Weapon- Traptanium Binded Spell Book (Think of a binder, if the rings were made of Traptanium)

Basic Overview of attacks:
Attack 1: Elemental Cast- Cast a powerful spell depending on what element is equipped
Elements and their attacks:
Fire- Fireball
Water- Snowball
Life- Watermelon
Earth- Stone
Magic- Magical Burst
Air- Small Twister
Undead- Skull
Tech- Gear
Light- Miniature Sun
Dark- Miniature Moon
Attack 2: Elemental Switch- Switches the element of cast (in order above)
Attack 3: Book Drop- Drops a spell book on the ground which does more casts as the element you had when you placed (3 max. Good for combos with casts)
Soul Gem: Rapid Fire Spells- Casts and Book Drops do increased damage and have increased rate of fire

I have some upgrades for him/her/it (undecided what gender to make), but I'll post them later

I came up with the idea for a new Dark Trap Master by the name of Whiplash. So far all I know is he's got two whips for his primary attack, then his secondary wraps them around his fists for punches of shadow

Mumify
Female
"Time to Wrap Up Some Loose Ends!"
Traptanium Spear
Earth
Basically Benmummy with brown tones

Attack 1: Something Pointy This Way Comes. Swing the spear around in front of you, the final swing (without upgrades) goes straight into the ground instead of forward. (Upgrading down this path gives you a slick new spear and also swings it faster, increasing damage)
Attack 2: And The Unwrapping Begins. Unwrap yourself and pull all of the sand inside of you forward blinding any enemy you pass through. (This lasts longer, and the soul gem lets you do this for as long as you want. The Upgrade Path around this lets it do damage too...)
Attack 3: Ultimate Mummy Form(e). (Basically Smolderdash's Eclipse Mode) Stick the spear in the ground and muster all of your power to unleash devastating combos on your enemies.)

As I said before I'm very early in the thought process, and am asking for help.
And before you ask, I have plans for what weapons others will have

Air: Jet Boots. It's complicated....
Tech: Pistol
Light: Wrecking Ball and chain
Fire: Bombs. Kinda like Blast Zone, but not like Blast Zone
Undead: Sickles
Life: Staff
Water: Here I could use some help
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:25:03 18/01/2015 by isaac343018s
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#2 Posted: 19:09:46 19/01/2015
For water, how about a wolf named Frost Bite? I have no idea what kind of weapon he'd use though.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#3 Posted: 21:24:52 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
That sounds awesome....Ooo, what about Traptanium claws
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#4 Posted: 22:58:03 19/01/2015
That could work! Do you mean Traptanium claw covers or Traptanium-infused claws?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#5 Posted: 23:35:42 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Not sure, both sound really cool in my mind!
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#6 Posted: 23:51:47 23/01/2015
give him Traptanium Teeth! Plus make his attack Ice Based. He can Have two paths One that powers up his bite attacks and the other that powers up his Ice abilities. Maybe he can make Icicles out of thin air, or something
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
#7 Posted: 04:18:57 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Maybe I should make the Life Trap Master have Teeth Jay! I feel the staff idea is too close to Mumify's spear.
Teeth could cause some poison to enemies
Tae Kwon Crow Ripto Gems: 136
#8 Posted: 02:44:42 09/02/2015
Fire could be Temper and he could be a fire spirit like ignitor and he has traptanium torches that he throws like some guy in hawaii would and he would also have some kind of hawaii clothes (Because he's one of those guys who throws lit torches)
dracoslay Blue Sparx Gems: 555
#9 Posted: 05:37:09 09/02/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
For water, how about a wolf named Frost Bite? I have no idea what kind of weapon he'd use though.

I got an idea for a wolf called Frostbite.
---
Magic, Earth, Water, Fire, Tech, Undead, Air, Life
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me