darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Is Activison going to the New York Toy Fair 2015 to Announce SKYLANDERS 5
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Is Activison going to the New York Toy Fair 2015 to Announce SKYLANDERS 5 [CLOSED]
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#51 Posted: 02:21:01 13/01/2015
Quote: Drek95
Quote: CountMoneyBone
i agree the honeymoon is pretty much over now.. i have no intention to get anymore of the new skylamers from trap team that is for sure.

I'm sorry that you only like a few characters from Trap Team, Count.

i have finished the game, i have nothing more to do, what do you suggest i do?.. replay the same game for the 1000th time?... not gonna happen mate, i have reached my limits when it comes to replaying. i cant be blamed for to little content in the game. it took me a month to complete everything. now its 11 month with nothing of skylanders.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#52 Posted: 02:25:48 13/01/2015
i agree the honeymoon is pretty much over now.. i have no intention to get anymore of the new skylamers from trap team that is for sure.

I'm sorry that you only like a few characters from Trap Team, Count.

i have finished the game, i have nothing more to do, what do you suggest i do?.. replay the same game for the 1000th time?... not gonna happen mate, i have reached my limits when it comes to replaying. i cant be blamed for to little content in the game. it took me a month to complete everything. now its 11 month with nothing of skylanders.

Uuuh, I didn't say anything about that.

I would suggest you to enjoy the game you have, and maybe buy a few extra characters, if you like them, because that's actually the whole point of the series.

That's why I said that.

If you don't like any other character that you don't own, then there is nothing more to do.
Maybe max out your older ones? If you haven't done it already...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#53 Posted: 04:34:52 13/01/2015
Well, back in the "old" days, you could play the levels over again, or play PvP, or do heroics, or do quests, or do a Rumble Challenge, or do a Bonus Mission, or do a Swap Zone challenge, or do time attack vs your friends, or do score attack against your friends... I would dsagree with the notion that the series point is to have you replay the same levels over and over and that's all. I spent hundreds of hours perfecting my army...now...zippo.

now it's: Kaos doom, Rumble, or level playthrough. Less is not more. More is more.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:31 13/01/2015 by GhostRoaster
#54 Posted: 11:33:01 13/01/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster
Well, back in the "old" days, you could play the levels over again, or play PvP, or do heroics, or do quests, or do a Rumble Challenge, or do a Bonus Mission, or do a Swap Zone challenge, or do time attack vs your friends, or do score attack against your friends... I would dsagree with the notion that the series point is to have you replay the same levels over and over and that's all. I spent hundreds of hours perfecting my army...now...zippo.

now it's: Kaos doom, Rumble, or level playthrough. Less is not more. More is more.

Sure, because, that's not what I meant.

Buying new characters that you like, because you like them, not because you want to 100% the game, playing and experimenting with them, and maxing them out, maybe for the next title, is the point of the game.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#55 Posted: 11:37:32 13/01/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster

your correct as usual, less is not more.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#56 Posted: 11:40:21 13/01/2015
Well, I don't think they announced S:TT at TF2014, so I don't think they'll announce S:5 This Toy Fair.
#57 Posted: 11:42:57 13/01/2015
some interesting turn of events happen right here as we speak smilie

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=113144
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#58 Posted: 11:45:59 13/01/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
Well, I don't think they announced S:TT at TF2014, so I don't think they'll announce S:5 This Toy Fair.

To be honest, they say they didn't want to announce it because of their rivals (mostly Infinity but also the incoming Amiibos), however we also figured out the game was still in an "early" phase.

So, could be, for what we know.

The leaked image (if it is Skylanders 5 related) shows a quite good looking game.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#59 Posted: 19:31:43 13/01/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

To be honest, they say they didn't want to announce it because of their rivals (mostly Infinity but also the incoming Amiibos), however we also figured out the game was still in an "early" phase.

So, could be, for what we know.

The leaked image (if it is Skylanders 5 related) shows a quite good looking game.

this plus this year it is vicarious visions not toys for bob
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Kinson420 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#60 Posted: 15:09:51 13/02/2015
Being only a 14x10 front end booth, they'll probably be only displaying the announcements from 02/10 which would be the general mills, crayola, and easter stuff. Those are the only toy line tie ins they have now really
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#61 Posted: 16:56:05 13/02/2015
And Wave 4 figures.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me