Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Journey to the Crystal Caves [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1 Posted: 23:10:19 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Long ago, there was a realm ruled by magic. It was peaceful, a wonderful time to be alive, or at least that was until the magic began to fade. The source of all of magic was dying and something had to be done. A message was sent throughout the lands for all the sorcerers and practitioners of magic to join up in one big meeting to discuss the issue. Once together the Wielders of Magic decided that something had to be done as the barriers of protection throughout all of the villages were weakening and protection against all things villainous was growing weak. Ogres began to ravage villages, storms of all sorts began to appear out of nowhere which left crops destroyed and homes uninhabitable and Wars began to break out. The Wielders of Magic knew that something had disturbed the resting place of the source of all magic; The Crystal Caves, a place where only select beings could enter. The Crystal Caves held a large magical sphere of Crystal which fueled the lands with magic, both light and dark, no sane being ever dared attempt to try to mess with its resting place until that fateful day. The Wielders of Magic sent off their bravest warriors in attempts to stop the theft of the Crystal Sphere but none could enter the caves and each time they tried they would be sent back flying with great force. It was then that a band of travelers came to the aid of the Wielders of Magic, they were able to stop the evil villain of which disturbed the Crystal Sphere. Unfortunately, their victory came with a price; they all perished in the onslaught of minions that the Evil One sent against them.

It's been ten years since that day and everything had gone back to normal, the Evil One was never seen again and no one messed with the Sphere...Until today, just like a decade ago things started to change, but not only did the magic fade for the Wielders of Magic, but Dark Magic grew stronger as Light Magic grew weaker. Wars began between the sides of Light and Dark, Villages were burned to the ground and others were taken over by those that wielded Dark Magic, aswell as Light Magic wielders being turned to stone. All seemed lost. Fortunately the Wielders of Magic had put together a plan if a day such as this had ever come again, they knew that each of the Saviors had offspring and that just like their parents before them, they could become the next generation of Saviors as the direct offspring of the Saviors of the Crystal Caves could most likely enter the caves aswell. The Wielders of Magic formed together a special package of Magical Pendents that could protect the Saviors children from the curse of the Crystal Sphere so that their powers could remain in tact. The Wielders sent out messengers to deliver the pendents and letters that spoke of the oncoming perils, the letters also gave instructions to come to the lair of the Wielders of Magic, a place that was thankfully still protected from the Dark Magic, but not for long.

Now, these new Saviors begin their quest, hopefully all is not lost...

Hi guys! In this roleplay you will play as the children of the original Crystal Caves Saviors. You'll start off by entering the lair of the Wielders of Magic, a place you've heard of in legends but never knew was real. You know nothing of your parents conquest, only that they died while travelling one day. The letter you received tells you that Darkness is coming and that if you wish to avoid it you must come to the lair of the Wielders of Magic. Each character has a certain type of magical ability that they either haven't yet discovered or haven't been able to fully control, whether that be being able to control the weather, etc, or just general magic abilities. Once you all meet and are together you will be briefed on exactly what your journey is for.

This takes place in a time where there's no technology so don't be trying to use GPS on your IPhone.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Appearance:

Rules:
I'm the GM (Duh)
No Godmodding (Duh again)
Swearing is allowed
Romance is allowed but no like, full on make-out sessions and sex scenes
Gore is allowed
Don't kill other main characters, enemies or other minor characters can be killed however
Please be descriptive and use grammar to the best of your ability.
No one liners or I'll be very angry smilie
Have fun~
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:41:17 11/01/2015 by Lunarz
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 23:20:04 09/01/2015
Name: Catherine
Magical Power: Telepathy and other psychic-related abilities(telekinesis, etc…)
Personality: Catherine does not stand for anything she thinks isn't right, even if it means that she has to team up with "enemies". She is soft-spoken around strangers, but she is more energetic with close friends.
Background: Catherine has a long history of magical talents in the family, but she never showed anything special until one day when she accidentally moved her mentor with her mind! But when asked to repeat it on a twig, she could not even move it an inch. She also proved able to read someone's mind(an accident when angry at someone for accidentally hitting her with a stray spell) and telepathy(she was thinking about what to say to her mentor about his strictness without insulting him). But again, when asked to repeat those spells, she couldn't do it at all.
Appearance: Catherine has deep brown hair and green eyes. She is noticeably tall for her age. She doesn't have a set of definite clothes that she wears all the time, but she normally likes flexible clothes that allow her to move around.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:36:59 12/01/2015 by StormDragon21
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#3 Posted: 17:05:05 10/01/2015
Name: Varedis
Magical Power: Can turn into a dragon and can teleport [through Time and Space]
Elements (Dragon Form): Fire, Light & Sun
Personality: Kind and Considerate. Doesn't like not doing things. Will protect his friends and allies even if it means sacrificing himself.
Background: Originally came from a deep valley until he met Luminas, Ancient Dragon of Light and found out he could turn into a dragon. He then left his homeland and traveled to a far-away place. He now goes on adventures into different times doing different things with his Time Orb which he keeps in a ring (in human form) and hidden in an ornamental spine (dragon form).
Appearance: Varedis in human form - Varedis in Dragon Form
Other: When in dragon form, the blades you see him using in human form become part of his wings.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:07:35 10/01/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
Vincentkoopa Yellow Sparx Gems: 1997
#4 Posted: 20:00:11 10/01/2015
Name: Drizzle
Magical Power: Can create illusions of almost anyone he has seen and interacted with. (exact personality and such, but they can not use their abilities if any)
Personality: Cunning, quiet, and to some a little bit cold. That is the personality he prefers to use, but deep down he is actually kind and caring for others.
Background: He lost both his parents at the age of 5 and ever since then he has been living on the streets by himself. For the past years he has been surviving by deceiving people into thinking he was an innocent boy and then at the last moment taking all their goods. Up until a few months ago he never knew he had magical powers. Once he learned that he had the power to create illusions, he used them to continue deceiving people.
Appearance: Drizzle has dark black hair and eyes. He also has somewhat pale white skin. Even as a young adult, his height still causes others to believe he is a grown man. He normally prefers to wear dark clothing and is never seen without a sapphire necklace around his neck.
---
Always tired~
#5 Posted: 23:39:29 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//Just want you guys to know that at the beginning you shouldn't have full control of your powers. And Sunfury, I assume that when he becomes a dragon it's rather tiresome? I just don't want it to be whenever a wave of enemies comes he can just be a dragon and kill them all easily. Power Equality!

Also you're all accepted.

I sent out invites to a few people so I'm going to wait a day or so before we start.//
---
#6 Posted: 00:35:12 11/01/2015
Roger that and I understand what you mean about my character not having full control of his powers. ^_^
---
Always tired~
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#7 Posted: 02:35:01 11/01/2015
RESERVED

I'll be able to make my sheet after Semester Exams next week.

Also, Vincent, I was thinking about using a character like that. smilie

EDIT:

Name: Damian Lanister
Magical Power: He controls everything dark (e.g. shadows, the undead, etc.) and can create illusions that will confuse his enemies into doing as he pleases. Of course, powerful spells of the dark magic weaken him greatly.
Personality: He is a silent person. He keeps to himself, never associating with others unless the situation calls for it. If someone can get through to him, that person would be his one weak spot. He will do anything to get what he wants.
Background: Damian was a farmer's boy, and he was an energetic child, always doing whatever he could to make his widowed mother happy. At the age of 14 he took on full responsibility for the farm with his younger brother. A couple years before the darkness regained control, his farm was attacked by a horde of orcs. Him and his brother managed to fend them off for awhile, until they heard their mother's scream from the house. When he turned around he saw his brother stabbed through the heart with an axe. In rage, he screamed, summoning ten warriors of the dead around him, who quickly decimated the orcs. He awoke two days later and left to train, vowing to never let what happened to him happen to anyone else.
Appearance: Damian is an average sized male, dark black hair and bright blue eyes-so bright they look gray. He wears a black leather tunic with steel gauntlets on his hands. His boots are steel-toed, with spikes on the heels. He has many different sizes of knives hidden all over his body. His weapon of choice is a black-iron long-sword.

I will post my other character before Wednesday, when my exams start.
---
#hu
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:21:07 12/01/2015 by Rickorio
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#8 Posted: 03:21:51 11/01/2015
Character Sheet:
Name: Cody
Magical Power: He weilds a magic pencil that can draw things to life! He can travel between universes and dimensions, and he can also use his imagination amazing way!
Personality: he is one of the youngest in the group, he has a happy, funny good personality!
Background: He lived among a special race that live and travel between dimensions, they shape everything using their imagination, being young allowed home an advantage, though it takes a bit for him to control, his family are the rulers of the inter-dimension area, he will rule over the kingdom one day, till then, he likes to use his imagination and hang out with his older friends.
Appearance:http://th03.deviantart.net/fs7...kid-d7w485u.jpg this is also my user on DA!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:32:27 11/01/2015 by Eruptor100
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#9 Posted: 05:43:16 11/01/2015
Name: Yuki "Snow" Nagano
Magical Power: Wields ice-based magic. Carries a spellbook which is the source of his power.
Personality: A kind, caring young man who has a tendency to be incredibly naive. He will see the good in others even if none is to be found, often being completely oblivious to the bad.
Background: Snow grew up in a monastery all his life, devoting his entire life to his studies and faith. He never thought much about his parents or who they were, the monks providing all the parental guidance he needed. When the balance went out of whack and darkness attacked, everything he knew was thrown out. Now he is determined to do what he can to bring back the balance so that peace can fill the land.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] Designed by me on an avatar site. (Though for this he doesn't have the wings, halo, or the staff)

Name: Toko Toyuya
Magical Power: Controls shadows and illusions. Can create illusions that are tricks of the light to fool the senses as well as wielding shadows to perform dark magic.
Personality: Uses her looks and body to get whatever she wants, and when that fails will steal as she is a somewhat skilled pickpocket. She is a dark temptress who flirts with any man she meets, but is mostly just a tease. She has a tendency to abuse her powers to do whatever she pleases. Toko also has a bit of drinking problem and will often be found with a bottle of rum.
Background: A poverty stricken orphan, Toko grew up alone and on the streets. To survive she resorted to stealing and conning others. As a young teen, opportunity finally came. She made a deal with the devil and was granted unholy powers of darkness to do with as she pleased. The deal was originally for her soul, but she managed to twist her words and con her way to allow another innocent man's soul to be traded instead. On one of her outings, she saw a handsome young man named Snow and decided she wanted him. She has since been plotting to claim him as hers.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:47:46 11/01/2015 by Seiki
#10 Posted: 05:55:50 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//Seiki you're accepted

Eruptor100, my problem with yours is that the pencil being able to bring ANYTHING to life that it draws is incredibly OP, there really needs to be a handicap on it. Also I'm a bit iffy on the travelling through dimensions just because this is basically set in medieval times. I'll accept you but I need you to elaborate on the pencil because as much as I think it's a cool idea I really think it needs to have limitations. I was going to say something about the age of the character but I didn't put an age restriction so I'll allow it but just know he might be treated differently for being so young.

And alright Rickorio, I'll figure a way to work your character in after your exams.

I'll be making my character sheet tomorrow and then we will start!//
---
#11 Posted: 07:09:20 11/01/2015
Instead of a pencil, I will just use my imagination, okay? It will be limited though cuz of being so young I will not fully be able to use my power... Dimension/Universe traveling will take a lot of energy so it may be once or twice a week. I am fine with any age stuff with being so young. If anything else must be said please ask.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#12 Posted: 18:50:39 11/01/2015
Aww sorry if I took your character idea Lunarz. ):
Was trying to think of a unique and cool power for my character. XP
---
Always tired~
#13 Posted: 19:08:57 11/01/2015
Quote: Eruptor100
Character Sheet:
Magical Power: He weilds a magic pencil that can draw things to life! He can travel between universes and dimensions, and he can also use his imagination amazing way!
Personality: he is one of the youngest in the group, he has a happy, funny good personality!
Background: He lived among a special race that live and travel between dimensions, they shape everything using their imagination, being young allowed home an advantage, though it takes a bit for him to control, his family are the rulers of the inter-dimension area, he will rule over the kingdom one day, till then, he likes to use his imagination and hang out with his older friends.
Appearance:http://th03.deviantart.net/fs7...kid-d7w485u.jpg this is also my user on DA!

You know what's funny, that's my name IRL.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#14 Posted: 23:59:37 11/01/2015
I am changing this a bit

Magical Power: He can control the elements, Fire, Earth, Air and water! He has troubles controlling the! Sometimes though
Personality: he is one of the youngest in the group, he has a happy, funny good personality! He can also be serious sometimes!
Background: He was raised in the valley of elements! Where he was taught how to use the 4 main elements! Half way through his training, he decided to help his friends on their journey!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#15 Posted: 00:44:00 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//Eternal, just want to make sure that becoming a dragon tires him and he can't control is so well, just for fairness.

I'll accept you Eruptor, but just know that if he wants to use magic he can only use one element at a time, for fairness

And Vincent you didn't take my character idea~

We will start tomorrow.//
---
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#16 Posted: 01:25:04 12/01/2015
Name: Amelinda
Magical Power: She can absorb electricity from thunderstorm and unleash it with the help of a quartz she has hidden around her neck.
Personality: She is very solitary and moody, and often selfish. She prefers not to draw attention and has a hard time opening up to new people and expressing her emotions. She is, however, never drawn by first impressions, and takes the time to get to know someone before judging.
Background: She was abandoned at an orphanage, which made her very bitter and withdrawn. She was taken in by a miner, who died in a landslide, and even though she is hiding her grief, she continues to mine minerals and sell them for her own sustain.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:28:43 12/01/2015 by Felines
#17 Posted: 03:52:24 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//Felines you're accepted

And Rickorio, how dare you, get out of my Rp!!! Nah I'm jk, you're accepted, buddy.//
---
#18 Posted: 04:48:31 12/01/2015
Well then, can't wait for this to start!
---
Always tired~
#19 Posted: 05:29:35 12/01/2015
(Yikes! I almost forgot to put a name to my character smilie)
(Ok, it is done.)
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#20 Posted: 12:17:50 12/01/2015
((I had fun coming up with that character. I just love the idea of darkness being used for good.
Of course, like the others, his powers weaken him greatly.

My other character will be posted tonight or tomorrow night))
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:18:04 12/01/2015 by Rickorio
#21 Posted: 13:34:19 12/01/2015
((Wait: Is mine accepted now? I finished it in last night.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#22 Posted: 16:29:30 12/01/2015
OoC: K sure, being a dragon'll tire him and the Time Orb thing will be to nearby locations for now. When do we start?
---
#23 Posted: 18:18:22 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//Thanks for that Sunfury! I just like keeping everyone balanced smilie

StormDragon you are accepted, yes

I will post my character sheet shortly and then we can start.//
---
#24 Posted: 18:54:55 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Character Sheet:
Name: Gallan
Magical Power: Body Manipulation (Ability to change his body parts to different things. Such as legs in fins or sprout wings. Though certain Manipulations can be quite daunting.)
Personality: Gallan is brave, although he often doubts himself and his own abilities. Worrying that if he makes a mistake it could mean the end for those he cares about. Gallan will often be found talking to himself, something that he would do quite often after his parents leaving. When others lose faith or doubt in themselves oddly enough Gallan will try anything to get them to believe in their abilities, something he has yet to accomplish for himself.
Background: When Gallan was merely a young boy his parents left him to go on what they had described as 'An errand'. Unfortunately, this so called errand turned out to be quite the dangerous one as Gallan never saw his parents again. Gallan was taken in by his Aunt and Uncle on their farm, he grew up studying the animals and their different features, something that may have attributed to his magical abilities. After time wen t on the memories of his parents began to fade leaving him distant and quiet from his only remaining family. He would still however converse with the animals on the farm as he considered them his friends.
Appearance: Gallan stands at 5'11. He has spiked brown hair with hints of yellow streaks. Gallan wears old rags that he would usually wear from living on the farm such as old brown boots and a blue and brown plaid shirt that is a bit too big for him.

//Now we can begin//

-------

Far away from the hustle and bustle of the villages of the realm of Algarorn there resided a large green grassy field which seemed to be just that and nothing more. But in the middle of said field lived a large dome which on the outside was protected by a containment spell so that all that were dark of heart could not see it. Inside the dome was where the Welders of Magic gathered and awaited the arrival of the offspring of the Saviors of yore. The room they gathered in was large and in the middle of it was a big round table which all of the most powerful Magic Wielders sat at. One Wizard who was sitting at the table decided to stand up. He wore a long blue robe and in his left hand he held a long wooden cane which was curved at the end, it had many engravings in the wood. As he stood the entire room went from full of voices to silent.

"Calm down my brothers and sisters for soon we will be met by the new Saviors of our Realm, and though they may not know it yet they will become strong and they will save us from the plague of darkness that is overshadowing the realm.....They must."

Another wizard who wore a large yellow cloak arose and spoke. "But Andoron, you remember the first time the Darkness hit, we sent our bravest warriors and still they couldn't enter the Caves, just because these are the offspring of our Saviors does not mean that they can enter the Caves. We not yet know if it is due to genetics or if the Cave just chooses who may enter at random."

Once more another stood, this time one wearing a red cloak, his voice was gruff, not like that of Andoron's whose was soft and calm. "I agree Persivius, we know not yet enough about the Caves to send children inside, doing such could be a suicide mission."

One by one Magic Wielders began to rise and speak their minds until Andoron grew tired of the bickering and slammed his cane on the ground, something that caused all of the Magic Wielders other than him to freeze in their places. "Silence! These children WILL find the caves, and they WILL be allowed to enter them. You ask me how I know that they will be able to accomplish this task, and I have but a simple answer to this complicated question; I. Have. Faith." With that he slammed his cane again and all of the Wielders regained the ability to move and so they returned to their seats, after which a man came running through the doors.

"Masters! One of them has arrived!"

"Good." Andoron said calmly. "Send them in and if any others arrive send them in aswell."

The man nodded and ran out. After a few moments the doors swung open again but this time a boy entered. He wore rags that were very unimpressive and would have merited a beat up if he'd been seen by any higher class men. "I was told to come here from a letter I received." He spoke softly.

"Please my boy, do not be afraid. Do take a seat, we will be starting shortly."

The boy did as told and took a seat at the table. "This pendent....It makes me feel so....Odd. Like it's channeling something or giving me some sort of power, but I'm not special, so why does it me feel as such? What does it do exactly?"

Andoron smiled and just sat there quietly. "All will be answered when the others arrive."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:59:00 12/01/2015 by Lunarz
#25 Posted: 19:17:15 12/01/2015
The next one was a younger boy who nearly entered unnoticed.

"Masters! I believe another one has arrived!"

"Good! Very good!" Said Andoron.

"Hi!" Said the boy. "I am Cody! And I believe I am one of these special people!"

A small whisper cut around the room.

"Sure, take a seat, young one" said Andoron.

He went to his seat, though it was a little high and he had to pull himself onto it. He saw the other boy next to him.

"Hello! I am Cody! Who are you?" Said Cody.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:38 12/01/2015 by Eruptor100
#26 Posted: 19:26:25 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//I'm not sure how much experience you have in the Rp section but taking over others characters is a HUGE no-no and incredibly rude. If you didn't create the character then DO NOT control it. Thanks.//

Gallan sat there silently for a while before looking over to the boy and shooting an incredibly small smile to him. He wasn't exactly comfortable with the boy sitting next to him, he wasn't really even entirely sure why he had been called to this odd place. "I don't think we're supposed to talk..." He said quietly. He was obviously intimidated by the Magic Wielders that surrounded the rest of the table. "But I'm Gallan..." Gallan then turned his body away from Cody, not wanting to be shunned or yelled at. It was odd how shy Gallan was, he normally wasn't as such but he had heard from the messenger that the meeting he was attending might have had something to do with his parents and so many thoughts were running through his head. Normally he would have been talkative and smiling but he was quite serious about this and therefore was being patient for the others.

Andoron stared at the boys that sat at the table, even though Gallan had been whispering from the other end, the Wizard could somehow hear him. "it is quite alright, young man." The elderly Wizard said with a smile. "You can speak if you so wish."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:26:51 12/01/2015 by Lunarz
#27 Posted: 19:31:18 12/01/2015
OOC: sorry, I just thought for the little introduction... Never mind! I know now! I have RP section skills,its just for that little introduction. I won't use anything else but my character from now on.

He sat silently and payed attention, he said everything for now, he was waiting for the others and more to happen.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:33:36 12/01/2015 by Eruptor100
#28 Posted: 19:44:05 12/01/2015
Varedis came in the doors, wearing his two blades in their scabbards on his back. He saw the two guys sitting at the table, one was young and still to hit puberty, around maybe 10 or 11 and the other a young adult, around 20, he bowed to who he presumed was the Chief of the Wielders, Andoron, and then slowly made his way towards the empty seat next to Cody, he got there and sat down, placing his blade-scabbards by his sides. The chair was very high-backed for him but he settled in confortably, "Hi I'm Varedis. How many of us are there supoosed to be?" he asked Cody and Gallan, he didn't spend much time on introductions.
---
#29 Posted: 19:49:26 12/01/2015
He turned around and shrugged, knowing no of how many. "I'm Cody!" He look around for a moment. Then sat waiting.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#30 Posted: 19:52:15 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Gallan merely shrugged to the newcomer, he was completely unsure of what was to happen or who was to come, he didn't even know if there were more to come or if it was just the three of them. Gallan let out a sigh before opening his mouth to speak to the man who had just sat next to the younger boy. "A pleasure to meet you, Varedis." Gallan gave a quick nod before continuing. "I'm not entirely sure if anyone else is even coming, the letter just said to come here and to wear the pendent, that's all that I know so far."

Andoron once again spoke, but this time he needn't open his mouth, instead he spoke to the three using Telepathy. "We are still waiting on quite a few of you, you may not know it but you are all very special and very important to this Realm. If any of those who we sent letters to fail to arrive within the day I shall send them a message of everything that has occurred here through telepathy."

Gallan was shocked at the magical powers this man had conveyed, he used to think magic as some sort of myth but it was now evident that it was real. Special? How am I special? He thought to himself.
---
#31 Posted: 19:55:44 12/01/2015
Entering that room was a teenager with a pickaxe, with a rather neural expression. She proceeded to sit on one of the tables, not bothering to introduce herself and not even aware that the reunion began and that she was late.
---
#32 Posted: 21:06:15 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Gallan watched as the girl came over to the table and took a seat. He could tell by the attire that she was wearing that she had some connection to the mines, a place where he would often go to be alone as it was on the way to the marketplace from the farm. Gallan thought about speaking to the girl but it seemed as though she didn't exactly want the company and he didn't want to intrude on her solitariness as he wasn't shy of being as such. Instead he just sat there, fiddling with the pendent that he wore around his neck. He was quite confused as to what they were for and very curious to find out. After a bit of inspection of the others that sat at the table Gallan realized that all of them were wearing similar pendents, which made him even more curious to find out what they were for and why he had been called to this odd place.
---
#33 Posted: 21:23:53 12/01/2015
Snow and Toko had met together along the way, having come from the same town and walked side by side as they approached the dome. "S, where are going anyway? Walking around in the middle of no where is rather boring." The young witch rolled her eyes and let a sigh of annoyance.

"We're pretty close, it's just that dome straight ahead." Snow smiled, pointing to the dome just a few feet ahead of them.

"What dome....?" Toko put a hand over her eyes as if trying to peer out into the distance.

"The one right here." Snow said, looking to her a bit confused. He was first to walk into the building and through the doors. Appearing as if he'd disappeared in Toko's eyes.

"What the? Where'd you go, cutie?" Toko started looking around.

Snow wasn't sure why she couldn't see it, but came back out and grabbed her hand, leading her in with him this time. When he took her hand, Toko just smirked, feeling she was getting closer to her goal.

~~~

The two entered the main room where the others were all seated. Snow looked around then sat down at an empty seat. Toko looked around the large room then let out a whistle. "Wow, some fancy place got here. I'm guessing there's some spell at play to keep anyone from seeing it on the outside? Pretty fancy." She was slightly impressed. The young woman naturally took seat beside Snow. Once seated, she propped her legs up on the table, then fished out a flask from her cleavage.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#34 Posted: 21:32:58 12/01/2015
Amelinda noticed that Gallan was watching, and she gave a little smirk to make him nervous. However, this didn't last long, since she noticed that all of them present in the room had some special stones around their neck, just like herself. Being a miner, she was very interested in stones, and she was kinda looking forward for someone to find conversation so that she could identify them.
---
#35 Posted: 21:43:47 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
After a few minutes of awkward silence, Andoron stood from his large throne-like chair and extended his arms out to his sides. "Welcome all to the Lair of the Wielders of Magic! I am sure you are all aware of the current situation with the Realm, whether you'd heard from word of mouth or if from the fact that your village had been destroyed, either way I am here to confirm these rumors that the Darkness is rising just like it did so long ago. My name is Andoron and I am the Grand Chief Wizard of the Wielders of Magic, now before I continue I must let you know you needn't worry about being found here, Myself and a couple dozen other Magic Wielders have cast a spell upon this dome so that only the pure of heart may see it."

Gallan had shifted up straight in his chair. He was quite excited and also nervous, he didn't exactly know what was happening or who these people were but for some reason he felt safe with them, it was as if there were some sort of magical aura surrounding him. "I'm sorry to interrupt!" He said as he shot his hand up into the air. "But, what exactly are we doing here? If this Darkness that you speak of is truly coming then shouldn't we be at home with our families?"

"Please, Gallan, put your hand down, we need not be so formal. All will be answered shortly." He then paused for a moment, trying to remember what he was saying previously. "Now, I know you are all curious as to why you have these pendents and why you were called here..." He took another pause but this time it was because he wasn't exactly sure how to break the news of what he was about to say next. "Now I know this may be difficult for you to hear considering some of you never knew your real parents or maybe even thought you were abandoned, I am here to tell you this was not the case. You are all the children of great warriors....You see ten years ago the very same thing happened and your parents rose to the occasion and they stopped the Darkness from rising...Unfortunately they perished in doing so." The Wizard cleared his throat. "There is a place called the Crystal Caves and inside these Caves is what is called the Crystal Sphere, a large ball of magical energy that fuels our magic throughout this Realm. Only a select few can enter these Caves and it seems that someone has, they have held themselves up in the Caves and have begun to build themselves a fortress inside of them. This Great Evil has disturbed the Sphere and is working on taking its powers for themselves. This is where you come in. These pendents protect you from losing your magic, it was our last effort in saving this Realm. You may not know it but you all have incredible powers that you may know or or maybe have yet to be unlocked, but they will be unlocked in time. I know that it is a lot to ask of you children but we need you to go to these Caves and stop this evil."

Gallan raised his hand once more before quickly lowering it after remembering what the Wizard had said. "But how do you know we can enter these Caves, you said only a select few can." It was a fair question, to just assume they could enter these Caves was a bit ridiculous.

Andoron slowly stroked his beard before speaking again. "I have faith. You are the offspring of our Saviors, and thus you shall become the new Saviors. We understand if you wish to back out of this quest but please know that you are our only hope. It will be a long and treacherous journey filled with hardships and dangers beyond your wildest fantasies. The journey will last a few weeks on foot but we believe that you together can accomplish this task. Are there any questions?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:48:13 12/01/2015 by Lunarz
#36 Posted: 21:53:38 12/01/2015
Catherine burst into the room, her current outfit a crimson gown with her throwing daggers sheathed at her side. "I'm sorry for being late!" she apologized, her words coming out louder then they should have. "Could someone fill me in on what's happening?"
---
#37 Posted: 21:55:58 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Andoron sent a telepathic signal to Catherine, filling her in on everything he'd just said.

//I will be back in about six hours//
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#38 Posted: 00:04:31 13/01/2015
Blarg my post is so far up so

Name: Phoenix Hadley
Magical Power: Pyrokinesis. He is able to create and control fire, although it is unstable and can go haywire. It depends on his emotions, as for example, if he were angry, the fire would tend to grow quicker and out of hand. He is also afraid of hurting his friends because of his ability.
Personality: Phoenix is rather humble and doesn't like to think of himself as all that. He isn't quick to anger, but he isn't going to just take anything from everyone. Usually he likes to joke around with others for fun. The one thing he can't stand is when Mikey is picked on, which is when he does become a hothead and will snap at the smallest thing.
Background: Growing up, Phoenix and his twin sister lived with their grandparents who were wealthy landowners. They last talked to their parents before they left for a vacation. While his sister had moved on, he had always wondered where his parents had gone and why, he believes, they abandoned him. When they grew up in wealth, it was natural for them to become spoiled. His sister grew to become a brat who wanted the world and everything in it, and usually got it. Even though Phoenix had a lot of things, he never became spoiler rotten or took it for granted. Being home schooled, he never was able to make great friends except for his two that he had before his parents went away. He began to train to become a swordsman using his fathers old sword that he had left for him. He quickly learned and became able to defend himself and possibly his sister if he felt like it. His sister currently went with their grandmother to visit their aunt and uncle. He fell in love with his servant, which isn't cliche or anything.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (tektek pls)

Name: Mikey Klein
Magical Power: Depends on who is in control. Mikey can create weapons out of thin air, but they only last for a little bit before they disappear. Ace has telekinesis, Elena can levitate, Dusty can create force fields, and Darius can use telepathy and voice mimicry. However, because of his sudden changes in control, the powers are unstable and can go haywire if they change during one of them using their ability, as each personality does not share power. Dusty's force field can only hold out for a little bit and he becomes tired easily. Darius can get headaches from telepathy and lose his voice when he uses voice mimicry a lot. Ace also gets headaches when he uses telekinesis and Elena tends to just play around than use her power in a useful way.
Personality: When around Phoenix's grandparents and other servants, he is professional and does his job well. However, when its just Phoenix and him, he is a much different person. He is rather care free and enjoys having fun and making Phoenix laugh. He loves when Phoenix is happy and does everything in his power to keep him happy. He enjoys pranks and jokes as much as Phoenix does. However, he is upset with himself because of his condition. He feels like it is a burden on Phoenix and tends to hide it. He doesn't see himself as an equal to Phoenix or anyone else really. He has, however, gone through bullying my town kids back when he was a homeless boy, as many people called him "possessed" and actually tried to kill him. His other personalities are quite different however. Dusty is an 11 year old he is depressed and doesn't have the strength to do anything, so instead he usually just mopes around or cries. Ace is a 23 year old man who is rather wise and intelligent. He usually makes Mikey's tough decisions and guides him if he needs help. He is very patient and rarely gets angry with anyone. Darius is a trouble making 17 year old who hates Mikey and Phoenix. Darius usually causes self harm to punish Mikey for what he has been through. When he s in control, he often gets into fights with Phoenix and everyone around him. He cares about no one but himself. Finally, there is Elena, an 8 year old girl. She is very joyful and an energetic child. She acts like every other little girl, dreaming of ponies and princesses and playing around like the world is her playground. Mikey does not share memories with the other personalities and does not know what is happening when they are in control.
Background: Mikey's only family was his abusive, alcoholic father and his lax mother. His mother cared for him deeply, but his father hated him and thought he was a burden. He never even told him he loved him. They disappeared one day without telling Mikey, so without knowing it, he was homeless like that. He had a tough time surviving alone, especially since he was a little kid. He suffered from a condition where he sometimes changed into other people unwillingly. Because of this, many townsfolk thought he was possessed or a demon and treated him like an outcast. Some even tried to kill him, such as drowning or burning. Somehow he was able to survive until Phoenix's Grandmother found him and offered him shelter and food, as long as he became the servant of their grandson. Almost immediately, he agreed and grew up alongside Phoenix and cared to his every need. He was oblivious to Phoenix's affection and was stunned when he learned about his feelings. He also had been hiding his feelings that he had gotten as they grew up together.

wow lots of words
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:27:25 13/01/2015 by DragonCamo
#39 Posted: 00:23:04 13/01/2015
At mention of only those of pure heart being able to see the dome, Toko's face took on a bit of an awkward embarrassed expression; seeing as how she'd openly stated she couldn't see the building and was likely the only one. Then again, she knew she wasn't exactly pure, but it getting announced to everyone at the table was a bit awkward. At least none of them seemed to be paying attention to that part; more to what they needed to do. Thank you, sweet little goodie-goodies for being more interested in saving the day.
---
#40 Posted: 00:25:08 13/01/2015
Drizzle walked into the room, obviously showing signs that he did not care in the least that he was late.
"Well, looks like I'm late I guess, " Drizzle said smirking. "Did I miss anything?" Drizzle walked to the table, moving aside his cloak while also revealing his twin daggers in his sides before taking a seat on an empty chair.
---
Always tired~
#41 Posted: 00:27:50 13/01/2015
Amelinda listened to hat Gallan had to say, with a very neutral expression in her face. She has heard of those tale of darkness many times, but she has always dismissed the as silly fairy tales. She refused to believe that there was a threat like that.
---
#42 Posted: 02:21:41 13/01/2015
After hearing what the wizards had said. His hopes rises higher. He turned to the wizards, then to the others. He stands up to speak. "So when do we go? I can't wait!" He jumped around a bit but then settled and sit down.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#43 Posted: 03:49:40 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//Accepted DC//

As every new member walked in the room Andoron sent out a telepathic message to them informing them of the situation. In response to Cody's question Andoron slowly caressed the cane that was in his possession. "I will be entrusting you each with maps, you may so choose to travel together as there is strength in numbers, or you may take your own route as there are three different ways to get to the Caves; through the Fields of Anquist, The Desert of Skree, or by traversing through the Forest of Cambrian, all three converge into one location at some point, that being the Town of Squall. Once you all reach Squall you can buy supplies if you so wish. For your journey you will need to use survival instincts to gather food and water. As for your attire...." With a swift wave of the Wizard's hand all of the children in the room had been clothes in beautiful armor that felt like it weighed nothing. "You can either keep your armor or choose to take it off and travel without it, however I urge you to keep it. You will be leaving whenever you are ready. If you want to spend the night then so be but if you wish to start your journey now then that would be alright aswell." Andoron took a seat and then slammed his cane on the ground, in the blink of an eye there were maps in everyone's hands.

Gallan looked down at his once raggedy clothing that had been replaced with such magnificent armor and he smiled brightly. It was incredibly rare that Gallan would get to wear such amazing clothing as he was so used to working around the animals and always having his clothing dirty. "Thank you Si-Er....Andoron." Gallan stood from his seat and took a bow before making his way to the other end of the table where Andoron sat. "I think I'll leave now." Gallan turned to the rest of the room. "If anyone wants to go with me then I'll be at the entrance!" With that he ran to the entrance. It was odd, Gallan avoided asking anything about his parents, he wasn't sure he wanted to know what they were like but it seemed that they must have been very brave.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:50:00 13/01/2015 by Lunarz
#44 Posted: 04:06:14 13/01/2015
Drizzle felt the armor appear and replace his old filthy clothing. He stared at it for awhile before scoffing. "What am I, a knight?" Drizzle muttered. He was about to take it off before remembering he was not wearing anything underneath it. Drizzle coughed before saying, "Well then I'll be on my way." He got up from his seat and began walking towards the entrance at a slow pace. "If you guys need me I'll be taking the path that goes through the Forest of Cambrian. I don't think any of you would enjoy my company, but if you wish to follow me that is fine." With that, Drizzle waved his hand to signal goodbye to everyone and left the room. When he arrived at the entrance, he saw Gallan waiting there and asked, "Which path will you be taking?"
---
Always tired~
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#45 Posted: 04:07:13 13/01/2015
Phoenix and Mikey had snuck in quietly while the wizard dude was talking. They both got the information through telepathy and looked down at the maps they had just received. Phoenix seemed to be stunned for a split second having heard of his parents demise. He finally learned that his parents didn't abandon him, that they were heroes and saved the land, but ultimately perished. A mix of sadness, relief, and anger set into him as Mikey watched him with concern. Unlike Phoenix, Mikey wasn't hit hard by the fact of his parents passing. To be perfectly honest, Mikey has somewhat glad to know the drunk slob was able to accomplish something for once. He was saddened about his mother's passing, but that passed soon enough. After Phoenix got a grip of himself, he stood and began to walk back outside. "Er, thank you sir" Mikey said quickly towards Andoron before briskly catching up to Phoenix.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#46 Posted: 04:10:12 13/01/2015
The armor appeared "its just my size!" Says Cody. He looks at the map. "OK guys! Wait for me!" He runs over to the others."hmm. Which should I take?" He looks at the map again. "I think I will take the field of anquist!" Then thinks. "But I will wait for you guys first!" Says Cody. "Maybe imy ming, the fores sounds good too."
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:48:36 13/01/2015 by Eruptor100
#47 Posted: 04:27:10 13/01/2015
Toko looked at the armor with her nose turned up. "Ew, this is too unrevealing. " She waved her staff over her clothes, letting dark mist waft from the orb at the end and cover her body. The mist blanketed her transforming into her usual tight fitting, low cut dress. She took a swig from her flask then shoved it back where it belongs. "There we go, much better." She said as she tried to adjust her her top to show just the right amount. Once she was satisfied, she leaned over to Snow. "So cutie, which path you thinking about taking? How's about we be travel buddies?" Adding a wink with words.

Snow blushed then quickly looked away and to the map. "Uh.. um, ok..." He was rather nervous and shy with his reply. He hadn't met someone as forward as Toko before and it made him a bit uncomfortable, but he still wanted to be friends and hoped to bring more light to her darkened heart. "How about the Forest?"

"Sure thing, hun." She looked at him lustfully causing his face to turn even redder.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:07 13/01/2015 by Seiki
#48 Posted: 04:49:51 13/01/2015
Amelinda only took a quick glimpse of the map. She was too busy studying everybody in the room. She liked to watch everybody's way of acting and decide what their personality was. Though in truth, she was doing that at the moment to avoid expressing her disappointment on the ways of traveling to the caves. She loved caves, and being underground, but a field? A desert? A forest was nice, but she was too use to life underground. She cautiously approached Gallan, and opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed it again and watched her map, pretending to ignore him.
---
#49 Posted: 05:03:21 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Gallan wasn't paying much attention to anything so he had barely noticed that he had been addressed by Drizzle. "Oh! Well..." It was then that he had seen Amelinda come to the entrance aswell, he watched as she opened her mouth but said nothing. "I....I mean, I doubt that anyone really cares for my opinion but in all honestly the Forest is the best choice. The Fields are open and therefore incredibly easy to be attacked in, the Desert is hot and storms blow through all the time so it would slow down the Journey, not to mention the Sand Sharks, but the Forest, the Forest has amazing coverage so it's great for hiding and great shelter from storms and such. Plus it will be bountiful with berries and small ponds of water." Gallan didn't seem it but he was quite knowledgeable about most things.
---
#50 Posted: 05:14:53 13/01/2015
Drizzle shrugged, guessing that people truly did not enjoy his company. He walked to the opposite side of the outside area of the dome where he quickly swapped out of the armor and into his easier to use clothing. He walked out of the alley and took out the map he received from Andoron. He studied it carefully until he finally found the location of the Forest. He then found the path that led to the Forest and put the map away into a pocket within is cloak. He then began to walk in the direction that led to the Forest. "Wouldn't it be a shame if I happened to die during this journey, " Drizzle thought to himself. "Oh well, that must be retribution then for the countless of times I had deceived and robbed people."
---
Always tired~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:07:35 13/01/2015 by Vincentkoopa
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me