Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > spyro: the dark empire (fanflic)
Page 1 of 1
spyro: the dark empire (fanflic) [CLOSED]
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#1 Posted: 19:47:10 22/11/2008 | Topic Creator
well evry one else dose em soo what the hell this is well a story i made up when sims 2 was taking a VERY long time to load hope you enjoy also may donno how caz i dont have the game but you never know well i could have DOTD spoilers donno how thoght

the proffesor was puting the finashing touches on his machine when spyro chrges up to him almost waking the machin "SPYRO"he yelled dont yo have better things to do? no peaking till the show this affter noon the wzarp hole maching still hasent been rigt since i used it the shrink red last month" spyro began remembering reds face that day he was shrunk his face his only consern was mimi red maneged to fly away "soo proffecor this affternoon it will be done an i can finaly try it out" the proffecer looked doptedly "well yes shure you can now go visit ember im a very bussy man. spyro ran of to find ember.

ember sat under the tree with flame when spyro ran in "hi flame and ember how are you 2" the both looked at each other
"umm fine" they both said "spyro you arnt raly tesing that warp hole thinggy the proffecors making it is in safe" ember was worred for his safty "dont worry ember ill be fine... i think."

that affter noon evry one was at the enter of dragon kingdom for the anual invention convention. the proffessor was first up "today i will revolotionise the way we teliport with this new WORM HOLE DEVISE (he pulled to cover off reviling what looked like an old telly atached to a metle stand in side the screen was a little portle spyro was about the step in side when an army of norked aperd from no were they began to atack zoe flew down with her 3 friend amp (the electric fairy) aqua (the water fairl) and freezia (the ice fairy) rec then doged them all and hedid for the warp hole sparks paniking made 2 gnorcs chace affter him one o the wasa big fat pink one it grabed zoe and held her tight the other a skinni blue one ran affter sparks and hit the worm hole machine just as red enters the sky grew red and a dark shadow fell as the machine shot out green ligting all over evry one ran spyro tryed to stop the machine but was it to late....

to be continude wll i hope you liked it ill get part 2 out soon i hope
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:50:12 02/12/2008 by DARK CINDER
#2 Posted: 22:46:42 22/11/2008 | Topic Creator
part 2

spyro ran towards the madmachin whilts ligning strook evry were sparks flew towards spyro "SPYRO STOP JUSR RUN AWAY WITH EVRY ONE ELSE" he warned but spyro ignoored sparks and carryed on then a huge bolt of green ligtning stuck zoe and the fat pink gnorc zoe faded away but the gnork remaind in shock...

spyro charged faster then he herd a blood curling voice it spoke to him "i will need you, i will need all of you..." then a brigt flash came as the worm hole explodid in a huge blast of fire...

"spyro spyro, are you ok?" asked ember worried with flam standing by her "where am i" spyro replyed weekly he got up to find himself in a small cave "you were in a huge explotion in dragon kingdom me and ember found you and carryed you here its been two weeks" flame informed spyro "its been that long..., HANG ON WHERE IS SPARKS" spyro began to panik and ran out side to face the horror.

"it awfull is'ant it?" said ember spyro looked at the black sky only to see a green ligning bolt spireling up into the sky where it enters a burning fire portal. "what happend here this can't just happen in two weeks" asked spyro ember replyed "the explotion opend the fiary portle then dark armys poored out we were at war some ran and hid i belive sparxs it at sunkten ruins" spyro looked worried he thought about it for a bit then looked at ember "stay here with flame untill we see agin ember..." spyro kissed ember and flew off to find sparxs...

to be continude
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#3 Posted: 22:50:50 22/11/2008
this sounds more like AHT.
---
Yeet
SpyroKing Diamond Sparx Gems: 8677
#4 Posted: 00:03:54 23/11/2008
Yeah...it's still good though! But Spyro would never kiss Ember!
#5 Posted: 15:53:18 23/11/2008 | Topic Creator
AHT. i know thats what its like smilie

and spyro king i agree but on this cynder dont exsist WELL she dose but she is genrel cynder she looks just like evil cynder but is bigger and is good not bad
#6 Posted: 16:32:55 23/11/2008 | Topic Creator
spyro flew to sunkten ruins he then landed on the bear cold floor where a gnorc greeted him "spyro is'ent it well betta come with me then" the gnorc ordered as he lead spyro to sunkten ruins spyro kept thinking "what am i doing" the then enterd the ruins lily the mermaid met spyro "oooohhh goddy here i am nursing the injurd back to helth and this sea dragon has to return look if you are looking for work head off to the center of the ruins sand the dragon fishes should help you.

the water was cold and spyro looked around he saw injurd gnorcs, dragons, yeties you name it it was like a war camp. he reached the center of the ruins he saw his old friend ignitus "ignitus hey i havent seen you since...well 3 years ago." spyro said exsitedly ignitus smiled "yes spyro and like all the other times we meet its not the best of times." affter 30 minits of talking with ignitus and the other 3 gurdians aqua enterd with a fat pink gnork "ignitus this gnorce well theres somthing up with him" aqua informed looking worried "i'll have you know im a she dont you recognice me... i meen my voice?" the gnorce asked inpashently "nope no noway not a chance never not bin a millon years" replyed voltire "IM ZOE YOU MORON I GOT HIT BY LIGNING " WEKS AGO AND SOME HOW BECAME THIS FAT UGLY THING" zoe screemed out angrly aqua then remembers zoes body dissapering "ohh my god zoe but... i thought you were dead" she cryed "ignitus can we just get on with busness" ciyrel asked "well shure spyro, shall we?" asked ignitus heading for the door.

"well then the grass went and the trees died out the dark armys smashed evry thing and well we all rebeled against them spyro somthing is destroying evry thing and we have to find out what." ignitus explaind "but you must go find sparxs if you wish he was worried sick about you." spyro then ray of the find sparks he looked all over then he found a door he had never enterd befor he went throgh it there was the proffesor tied up to a stick in middle of the room and sparxs in a tiny cage hung up next to the proffecor "sparks!" spyro screamed "SPYRO HANG ON DONT!!!...." but it was too late red rose up from a small crack in the ground with his dark septer redy the showdown was about to begin....

to be contindude
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#7 Posted: 07:15:03 24/11/2008
great story, can't wait to hear more!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#8 Posted: 17:48:26 24/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragonlover
great story, can't wait to hear more!

thank you smilie it is my first fandom
#9 Posted: 18:55:51 28/11/2008 | Topic Creator
reds septer pulssed with power his eyes angry despret the feast of reveng on the dragon spyro kept his eyes on red. it was about to begin red shot out HUGE bolts od dark magic just missing spyro sparks could bearly breth the poffecor closed his eyes he could not bear to look...

spyro shot out a tiny little red hot sparx hitting red (on the bum) red screemed and rored angrily "DEFFETED BY YOU AGIN" he screemed then as he flew off spyro bloked reds way "umm spyro move soo i can... well escape..." red trembeled but spyro had plans "red have you seen any thing like this happend befor, you know the fiary red portal" spyro asked red looked confused he thougt for a moment "well to be honist i can vagly remember something like this if you meet me at the dragon barricks ill see if i can remember." red informed then flew off.

spyro untied the proffecor and sparxs the proffecor was deeply upset "proffecor whats up" asked spyro "yer profess you'er ummmm not yousef" sparxs added "well spyro the profeccor went on "well i umm new about the machine i new if any one enterd the warp hole it would bypass the confuguration and power the newfloamiter hyper-shift" the proffecor began to cry spyro got mad though "YUO MEAN YOU NEW ABOUT THIS YOU NEW EVRY THING WOULD RECAT YOU NEW ABOUT THAT PORTAL" spyro was in a fit of rage "calm down man" sparxs advised spyro told sparxs to go and fnd ignitus whils he finished his chat with the proffecor.

the proffecor was deeply upset he walked away then opend a door the door was old and rusted as it opend water flew in from the other side thet plase was flooded spyro swam to the proffecor and grabed his collor the current was to strong they were both pulled out the door into the emptyness of the sea....

to be continude smilie yey hope you enjoyed it im hopefully getting DOTD tomorrow YEY WOOOOOHOOOO
#10 Posted: 17:48:46 02/12/2008 | Topic Creator
red flew over to the barrexs he looked over a small stone and looked at comander cynder she was a huge skinni black dragon (basecly just evil cynder from ANB but good) he swooned over her his one true love she had won war after war battle affter battle she was front line in the battle for kavach she pownded her way past the bombarding atrons and the swiped her way to victory in the battle of the darkest hour.

spyro swam fast to the leever of the door indoing so he let go of the profeccor spyro was then pulled away with the proffecor in the current time was running out... but then the water levle began to drop and spyro found him self soon above the water but he was lying on the sand in no time affter that he looked up to see aLL the water beeing pulled into the flaming portal the profeccor got up and piked up some sand "odd this sands bone dry its like sand in a desert" spyro then looked all the fish were dieing lilly the mermaid was crawling to sunkten ruins "HELP SOMBODY HELP" she cryed

red was still looking at cynder evan though evry one else was looking at the what was the sea sparxs flew past red making him jump red flew up to join sparxs "sparxs whhere is spyro?" he asked both red and sparks looked at the door where spyro enterd with lilly evry one crowded round them to see if they were ok sparxs looked out the window to see the proffeccor slowly wondering out of sight aqua was flying with zoe zoe had tiny little wings "hi glulp" jokes amp zoe faild to see the funny side of things and flew off affter a crowed of mail gnorcs seemed to have bacome attractid to her.

spyro headed out to find the 4 guardiuns "where could they be" he wonderd then he heard a HUGE BANG and rubbly fell down "WHAT THE HELL..." he panicked sparkes and red huggels together in fear comander cynder ran to the scean a huge army to the west of us....." she screamed "no comander the armys have surrounded us what to we do zoe paniked the other 3 fairys flw round franticly "get the troops reddy " comander cynder orderd "its time to launch a full scail attack" she said running out.

spyro around paniking sparxs, red." he called "umm yes" sparxs replyed
"were going in" spyro anounced bravly "WHAT ARE YOU MAD WE WILL DIE OR WORSE" red screemed but still followed spyro. aqu stayed behind with zoe as she grabed an axe "zoe?" aqua asked nervesly "yes aqua" zoe replyed "well would this be a good time to bring up the romainian spell book?" she asked tremmbling by the name itsellf zoe looked shoked and angry " HOW COULD YOU CONSIDER SUCH A THING aqua we must never use that thing ok dont evan mention it" zoe warend heading of into a battle that was bound to be lost...

well i GOT DOTD wooooohooooo yey lol well im renaming this fromdawn of a new world to spyro: the dark empire ok bye bye get part 6 out soon bye bye
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:51:49 02/12/2008 by DARK CINDER
#11 Posted: 17:45:55 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
ape armys surronded the empty sea all screeming genrel cynder orders the gnorks to charge a charge to the deth it was blood spinly scrremed were heard the apes were cutting past the front line into the ruins themselfs there was no hope...

comander cynder then flw away from the war she was followed by 4 heverly armed dragons each looked stronger than the other with huge hevely enchanted armor on flying up to the huge portal in the sky.

spyro was heading out when ignitus bloked his path 2and where do you think you'er going young dragon?" ignitus asked spyro tryed to resen with ignitus but he just would not move "ignitus please i must do this for the sake of all life" but ignitus stood firm "no young dragon comander cynder had alreddy led a raid on who-ever is behind this and they will be stoped"
spro then felt the floor shake and apes rushed in spyro thougt them off bashing them aginst the walls but it wasent him bthey were affter iggy was grabed by a mob of apes with took him away sparxs arived to find spyroon the floor injurd.

spyro awoke crowded by red sparks and amp they all asked him "how are you " like a millon times then freeza flw in looking colder than ever "freeza,whats up" amp asked it took a whilel for freezer to begin to anser "well aqua has the...." she was inturupted by the 3 gudins rushing in "THE ROMAINIAN SPELL BOOK ITS GONE WE MUST HURRY" they shouted out suddenly amp freeza and the 3 gurdians flew out into the battle grounds leeving red, sparxs and spyro to wonder. "the romainian spelll book?...." spyro wonderd....

to be continude
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me