Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44
Dragon Wars: Lost Soul [CLOSED]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#151 Posted: 20:47:38 10/01/2015
OOC: lol wow. My friend may be dead! *throws them in the er* K SEE YA! haha

The imp screeched in surprise, thinking that he was well hidden. He bared his teeth and claws at Isis, although he was no threat, being the size of her paw. He still tried to be intimidating however, "I enemy!" he said and let out a weak growl. "I kill all beasts."
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#152 Posted: 21:08:07 10/01/2015
"I'm not an enemy, I'm Isis, what's your name?" Isis asked

((The doctors told her to leave))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#153 Posted: 21:15:05 10/01/2015
OOC: I was just messing wit you haha. Dont worry

The imp's expression turned to confusion and he cocked his head. "You not see what happen?" He asked, pointing back to the wastes of the previous battle. "Me brothers n sisters try kill all beasts." He let his arms go limp at his sides, seeing how un-scary he was. "Name?" He eventually addressed, looking up at Isis with questioning eyes. "Whats a name?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:45 10/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#154 Posted: 21:23:27 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Leo straighten his glasses letting out a sigh as he headed back to the palace to await King Kihei.

Speedy check Dusk's pulse and let out a sigh of relief, "He's still alive" he said.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#155 Posted: 22:23:50 10/01/2015
There was a large amount of activity in the E.R. and the medical dragons there were stretched thin trying to heal everyone. Flurry's motionless body lay neglected in the medical bay for a few moments before any real attention was given to her. The healing dragoness assigned to her tried to bring Flurry's heartbeat up with no avail. Several attempts were made before the healer brought in a stronger dragon to aid. Every time they tried to revive her, the darkness attached to her scales pulsated and seeped into her wounds. The dragon who was helping, a notable doctor of the facility, lowered his head and pronounced Flurry dead and covered her with a blanket so she could be taken to the morgue below.
She was hefted into a cot and wheeled to the cool rooms that held previously deceased dragons and laid gently in the examination chamber. One of the morgue dragons, a black lich with slight necrotic markings on his scales, gathered the tools while a light blue dragon, presumably a water dragon, prepared Flurry. Both of them paused in a synchronized way and looked at each other with the same thought. The lich was first to speak. "You think we should get lunch first? She seems to be the last of the casualties for now." He asked, and was briefly interrupted by his aquatic partner. "I am right behind you. I've been craving catfish." They both snickered and headed out. The water dragon turned at the doorway and looked at Flurry's form. "It's not like she's going anywhere." He said. He heard his friend snicker and call, "Yeah, its a shame. It woulda been cool to meet her when she was alive. Shes kinda hot." The blue dragon gave him a crude look for that comment. "What?!" The lich stated, walking away, "Hey I'm partially undead. It's not wrong for me to say that." he said with a laugh. "It's creepy as hell though," the blue dragon replied, finally closing the door to the morgue.
The cold atmosphere of the morgue swirled around Flurry's dead body, easing rigor mortis and preserving flesh for analyzing later. Frost encroached on her body in minutes, working their way around her scales and wounds, trying to reach her nose and mouth. The magical lanterns on the ceiling created an eerie hum as they dimly lit the room, exposing other deceased beings frozen stiff. The room seemed to be still for eternity in the absence of the pathologists. However, one of the Lich dragon's tools began to roll, caught on a slight slant of the tool tray. It fell at hit the ground with a metallic clang that echoed around the room.
Flurry sat up abruptly and took a sharp gasp of cold air, trying to figure out her surroundings. She couldn't see much and rubbed her eyes with her claws. Flakes of frost flitted off of her eyelids and escaped her vision. "Where the hell am I?" She attempted to ask herself, but her voice box didn't register quite right and it sounded like a line of groans. She struggled to get on all fours, surprised at just how stiff she was. "How long was I out?" Her voice was clearer this time, but still crackly and slightly muffled. Cold.. She shivered and shifted her wings to warm up. Why am I so cold?
The outlines in her vision finally became clear and she leapt into the air in fright, knocking into the magic lamps. Why are there dead bodies everywhere? This is sick! They are lined up like items in a market! She thought to herself and backed into a corner of the room. "Help!" She tried to call, becoming frustrated with her lack of a voice. "Help!" She spotted a door and took a gasp of relief, stiffly walking her way over to it. She attempted to move the door, but it would not give. "Gods dammit! Move!" She hissed and lunged her body into the door. It swung open with a loud 'CLANG' and she scurried as fast as she could out of the room. She blew past patients and doctors, just as confused about what was happening as she was. With a stumble and a trip she made it out of the medical facility and attempted to fly away, now realizing that her wings felt like the weakest part of her body. "Dammit!" She shouted and started to run, heading for the snow covered forest outside of the city, vanishing in the tundra.

OOC: Sorry about the long post. I just FELT it man
---
#156 Posted: 22:43:02 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: LoZ there's no cussing in the RP (a stupid rule I know but I just don't want this site kick me off for allowing cussing in the RP)
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#157 Posted: 22:48:16 10/01/2015
OOC: When did I swear?
Plus Dark has seen me do a lot worse. if he doesn't star it out, its not a cuss word
---
#158 Posted: 22:57:44 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oh. Isn't Damn a cuss word? (where I lived its consider to be a cuss word)
---
#159 Posted: 23:02:14 10/01/2015
OOC: Its not considered a cuss, but it is rude in some places. Here, though. heh. The hunters use it, and Dark probably does too. I guess I just dont see it as a problem because we personally arent swearing, its the characters we are emulating. I guess I'll change it if you really want me to....
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:04:02 10/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#160 Posted: 23:13:50 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I don't mind cussing in RPs and stuff but its just the rules *shrugs* I guess you can keep as is
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#161 Posted: 02:00:10 11/01/2015
(Wow, LoZ, now that was a post.)

Chimera flew to the ER, wanting to know what the condition of some of the dragons were. Unknowingly, she crosses paths with Navy and Valley, whom had came for the same reason.

Not saying a word to the unknown-to-her dragons, Chimera made her way to the morgue, hoping that no one she knew would be there. However, when a giant blue dragon ran past her, she thought she saw a ghost. Blinking, the dark dragoness realized that the panicking dragon was alive, and so she ran after the dragon.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#162 Posted: 02:18:46 11/01/2015
OOC: haha sorry. My fingers just wouldn't stop typing.

Flurry found it more difficult to walk in the snow than usual, and cursed herself for making the snow fall in the first place. What do I do? Where do I go? She thought in panic, trying as hard as she could to keep stable in the terrain. bit by bit, small scenes began playing in her head, immediate clips of the past. They made her scales themselves hurt and made her now notice the open, unbleeing wounds scattered across her body. The escalating shock was becoming too much for her and she let out another scream in fright. Flurry paced in circles, trying to examine her own body and assess the damage. The fragments of an explosion flooded her mind and she now remembered being hit by the strangest energies.
As the memories flooded her mind, the joints of her stiff legs gave out, dropping her into the thick layer of snow completely. "How could I have been moved from the battlefield to the hospital so quickly? I couldn't have been out for more than a minute..." she mumbled to herself, trying to piece together what was going on.

OOC: in reality, shes been dead for almost 4 hours
---
#163 Posted: 02:23:15 11/01/2015
Chimera stopped short as she quietly watched the ice dragon. The dark dragoness didn't know what to make of the situation; the ice dragoness had started to talk to herself, and Chimera wondered if she should show herself.
---
#164 Posted: 02:32:29 11/01/2015
Another chill of cold hit her and a shiver racked her body. "And why am I so cold!" She exclaimed as she wrapped herself up in her wings. She felt disgraced. Full grown ice dragons don't get cold like this. "Stupid demon war." She mumbled and tightened her wings around her even tighter. In this moment of stillness, she depended on the beat of her heart to calm her mind, but for the longest time, not a drum was heard.

OOC: oh noes. the writers block is kicking in
---
#165 Posted: 02:36:13 11/01/2015
(WB is brutal, I'm still trying to drag myself out of mine for my numerous stories.)

Seeing the obvious lonelyness of the ice dragoness, Chimera spoke up, though softly, "Hey, are you alright?"
---
#166 Posted: 02:40:55 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Dusk began to wake up as Speedy was carrying him on his back, "Wh-What happen?" Dusk mumbled.

"Oh good your finally awake" Speedy said as he let Dusk slide off his back, "How do you feel?"

"Tired" Dusk said sheepishly, "What happen to everyone nobody got hurt did they?!" Dusk asked worried

"I don't know I haven't seen anyone since the battle

~Meanwhile~

A big red dragon with orange underbelly was walking through the snow unaware of the battle that just taken place. He could see a icy blue dragoness laying in the snow. The fire dragon ran over to her. "Hey you alright?" he asked as he knelt down to her.

Occ: Stormdragon I didn't see your question about Sky's age if Sky was in this RP he would be 34. Btw I'll post the new guy character sheet probably in my next post or two
---
#167 Posted: 02:44:20 11/01/2015
Flurry's head whipped around to the direction of the voice, staring down the strange dragon. Unbeknownst to her, Flurry's expression of sadness seemed to be a icy stare of death, her eyes a black and soulless abyss. "Wh-What are you doing here?" She asked hesitantly, curling up to hide her wounds.
---
#168 Posted: 02:44:52 11/01/2015
(Sky, I think I may have ninja'd you, hehe, Chimera has also just showed herself to Flurry right now.)

(Seeing that I myself have been ninja'd, LoZ, is it Chimera who she is talking too, or Sky's OC?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:20 11/01/2015 by theuone
#169 Posted: 02:50:28 11/01/2015
OOC: whoo knowwwsssssss. better interact to find outttttt *smiley facceeeee*
---
#170 Posted: 02:52:13 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey I'm not going to hurt you What happen?" the red dragon asked gently.
---
#171 Posted: 03:03:10 11/01/2015
OOC: theuone sorry for the indecisiveness. How bout both of you addressed me at the same time. Anyways, to continue....

"I have no clue!" She snapped at the red dragon, slightly bearing her teeth. "I was in battle, then I was surrounded by dead things, now I'm out here." Her gaze set to the dark dragoness. "You'll want to question me too, won't you?" She hissed with hostility in her voice.
---
#172 Posted: 03:14:03 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"We're just trying to help you. You're wounded we just found you in the snow" the red dragon said
---
#173 Posted: 03:17:25 11/01/2015
(It's okay)

Chimera looked at the ice dragoness, for one of the few times, Chimera felt fear. She could also sense a powerful dark magic surrounding her, "Uhh not really, I'm Chimera." She inched back, and she was paying more attention to the ice dragoness, so she hadn't thought much about the red dragon.
---
#174 Posted: 03:23:38 11/01/2015
"I'm an ice dragon, do you think the cold would bother me?" She stated, glaring again at the big red brute. An uncontrollable shiver ran across her body, betraying her words. She lowered her head and tried to come up with some way to get out of this situation. Running was not an option, her legs were numb and useless in this thick layer of snow. Her wings barely functioned, so flight was a no. She tried to create a cloud of cold air to try to freeze them away, but her magic was unresponsive. If anything it just made her feel colder. She sighed in personal defeat. "I am Flurry." she muttered, not making eye contact with either of the dragons.
---
#175 Posted: 03:27:16 11/01/2015
Chimera was sure of it, Flurry had been affected by dark magic, "Would you like some company? Even if you aren't cold, being out here all alone won't help."
---
#176 Posted: 03:33:27 11/01/2015
Flurry hesitated, her eyes shifting frequently. "I was... Just trying to clear my head..." she finally said softy. "I think-No, I know there's something wrong with me... I can feel it."
---
#177 Posted: 03:36:16 11/01/2015
Chimera nodded understandingly, "I too can see it, your very essence seems off, mind if I sit down with you?" Chimera raised a feathered wing.
---
#178 Posted: 03:36:58 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Name:Inferno
Elements: Fire
Appearance: A red dragon with a Orange underbelly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm Inferno nice to meet you all" the red dragon said, "If you guys were heading to the city I'll would be happy to accompany you all. I actually got a job Blacksmith there for King Kihei" Inferno said pointing in the direction of the city
---
#179 Posted: 03:40:22 11/01/2015
She shook her head in reply. "Not at all. If you really want to sit in the cold snow..." She trailed off, now focusing on the sudden pinch of pain on her shoulder. She scratched at it with her wing covering it from view, clawing into the wound where the pain originated. She winced slightly and withdrew her claw, too stubborn to cry out in pain in front of strangers.
This "Inferno" was getting on her nerves. "Go to your precious city then!" She snapped again, the new pain fueling her rising anger. "I'm sure Kihei would love to see you!" A small bit of jealousy rose to the surface, as she had always liked Kihei, but his duty as king always came first. Guilt then flodded in for being so rude to the red dragon, yet she did not apologize.

OOC: nothing personal Sky, shes just in a really bad situation right now
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:45:49 11/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#180 Posted: 03:47:51 11/01/2015
Kihei flew over to Leo "Hey buddy, are you ok?" He asked

"Its what your parents called you from birth, like how my name is Isis" Isis said to the imp

Silon looked from behind the rock at Flurry "Wait, your Isis's friend right? I believe we met a few years ago, its me Silon" He said "Why are you so col... wait... I sense death on you"
---
#181 Posted: 03:56:43 11/01/2015
Dragons were just coming out of the wood works, making Flurry more and more uncomfortable. Couldn't she just be messed up in peace? "I woke up next to dead things," she replied quickly to Silon, acting like she didn't know him. "And, I am an ice dragon." Silon's questions did raise concerns though. She was strangely cold for an ice dragon, she could feel it in her paws. She was also concerned about how faint her heartbeat was. She still wasn't able to find a spot where she could feel a pulse. 'Its probably just a fever after battle' she thought to herself.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:01:18 11/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#182 Posted: 03:57:36 11/01/2015
Chimera's jaw dropped in surprise at the reaction of Flurry, while she hadn't known the ice dragoness for long, she didn't feel Flurry often made rude comments, "Well, Inferno, I don't think we were headed off to the city.

Meanwhile Valley looked around for Flurry; she still hadn't gotten to tell that one joke. Since Navy hadn't found the ice dragoness in the morgue, Valley had assumed it was safe to say that her friends were alive. When she saw that an ice dragoness had ran by, she decided to follow her, much to Navy's displeasure.
---
#183 Posted: 04:04:54 11/01/2015
"Flurry, I'm sure Kihei would love to see you, he said he misses seeing you last time I saw him" Silon said
---
#184 Posted: 04:07:44 11/01/2015
(Ack, the ninjitsu)

Chimera turned around to see Silon coming, so much for whatever solitude Flurry wanted. Things got worse when two more dragons flew down to meet them.

"Hey Flurry, it's good to see you again."Valley said happily as she landed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:10:28 11/01/2015 by theuone
#185 Posted: 04:11:03 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"No worries I'm not that easily offended" Inferno said shrugging off Flurry's rudeness, "But we should probably get those wounds check out though" he commented.

Leo straightens his glasses, "I'm fine sir but there was a large amount of energy that came from the south gate. There was a flash of light then all the demons began to run away. I believe what ever the source of that energy could put a stop to this war" Leo said.
---
#186 Posted: 04:13:31 11/01/2015
"Look into it then buddy, and if you see Flurry, bring her to me, you met her once, I heard she's back in town" Kihei said
---
#187 Posted: 04:20:07 11/01/2015
She shuddered at the thought of someone touching her, making her wings involuntarily twitch. "I'll get them checked out when I'm good and ready," She muttered. As Valley came into sight she hid her head under her wing, embarrassed of her current state and all the dragons coming to help her. "I'm fine!" She shouted abruptly and weakly stood on all fours. She needed to get away from all these doting dragons and figure herself out. She forced her numb legs to walk, giving her a staggered pace in the snow as she slowly attempted to leave. Her joints cracked and groaned audibly against the stiffness of her body, but she gritted her teeth and pushed forward, making it six steps before collapsing face first into the snow. Flurry began to sob into the cold blanket of snow. "I don't know whats wrong. I just don't know...." the rest of her sentence was inaudible as she mumbled between sobs.
---
#188 Posted: 04:20:29 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"As you wish my king" Leo said before leaping out the window and started flying to investigate the source of the energy.
---
#189 Posted: 04:23:29 11/01/2015
Valley stood there, horrified at the state Flurry was in, "Is there anything I can do to help?"
---
#190 Posted: 04:28:22 11/01/2015
"I don't know!" Flurry kept her head in the snow and yelled into it. "Something happened to me. I'm cold. I'm all cut up but not bleeding." She abruptly yanked her head out of the snow. "And I can't find my stupid heartbeat." Tears kept flowing down her face, freezing in place from the temperature of her skin.
---
#191 Posted: 04:30:41 11/01/2015
Chimera took note in Flurry's last statement, "By the ancestors, no way, it can't be."
---
#192 Posted: 04:32:58 11/01/2015
"Don't do that!" Flurry exclaimed and flopped her head back down. "I'm already worried!"
---
#193 Posted: 04:36:05 11/01/2015
Chimera had the assumption that Flurry was now undead, but it was Navy who spoke up, "You can't feel your heartbeat, but that can only mean one thing, technically, you are dead."
---
#194 Posted: 04:40:04 11/01/2015
Flurry fell unnaturally silent as she mulled over the idea. Why would something like this happen to me? All I have ever done was spread happiness and cheer. Why do I have to be punished like this. She whimpered quietly and curled up into a ball, her state of mind officially wrecked. "I can't be dead." she sniffed, covering her face with her front-paws. "There's no way..."
---
#195 Posted: 04:44:08 11/01/2015
(Leave it to Navy to state the painful truth.)

Valley whacked Navy with her tail club, "That's so unsensitive, don't say stuff like that." She turned to Flurry, "You're not dead."
---
#196 Posted: 04:44:25 11/01/2015
Silon picked up Flurry "We need to take you to Kihei, he has something for your wounds, he can also tell you about what's going on, I only know that you being undead is serious" He said

((LoZ, what's going on with the imp, Isis answered him))
---
#197 Posted: 04:53:16 11/01/2015
OOC: Oh yeah, the imp...
and not yet EB. More horse butt needs to happen *Your character may want to be careful with touching her*

The imp scratched his head, deep in thoughts. "What Ma n Dah call...." His name seemed to elude him for the longest time. "Oh. Stupid! Me Stupid!" He said with a proud puff of his chest, unable to differentiate teasing with his real name. In all honesty, the small imp didn't have a name. He was bred to fight and was pulled onto the war zone far too early.

Her skin began radiating painful cold, enough to freeze freshly-pumping blood. "No! Don't bring me to him! He will think I'm disgusting!" She exclaimed and squirmed out of Silon's grasp. "I'm worse than a demon if I'm some 'living-dead' freak!"
---
#198 Posted: 04:59:52 11/01/2015
Valley didn't know what to say, as much as she wanted to tell her joke, even she knew it would not be a good time.

Chimera on the other paw, said, "You are no freak, what ever happened to you, we'll figure it out."
---
#199 Posted: 05:19:30 11/01/2015
Silon hugged Flurry "That's not true! The King has never thought any less of someone because of how they look or what they are!" He said

"Your parents really didn't like you, I'll give you a name buddy, how would you like your name to be Impenji?" Isis asked
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#200 Posted: 19:51:56 11/01/2015
OoC: Impenji smilie

Varedis looked at the receding army, "Wow, the Disruptor had a good effect, when they realised they o longer had the advantage and with Dusk's attack destroying them, they fled"he commented to Chromatus, then he looked at the dragon, he was unconscious, resting on the Twilight Golem, which was now a floating wyrm with a bed on its back, Varedis laughed, the Golem, being linked to Chromatus, was constantly adapting to his needs, and when he fell unconscious, it had been there to catch him, he laughed and told it to follow him down to the city.

And that was when he saw Flurry and Isis, he didn't know Flurry, but he remembered Isis, albeit younger, and knew she was on their side, and saw she was sad about Flurry, and she seemed dead. It wasn't a physical wound, he wouldn't be able to heal it with his light. Isis and Flurry entered the E.R, she then left alone and talked to a demon. Varedis dropped down suspicious, "What happened to Big Blue in there? And why are you talking to a demon? It's the enemy. Unless..."

He narrowed his eyes at the demon and sideglanced at isis, she wouldn't turn traitor would she? She wouldn't betray her own brother, but things may have changed. He looked at isis, was she a traitor? He didn't want the answer to be yes.

--

Meanwhile, Chromatus had found Flurry and heard about the living-dead thing and the Ice-dragon being cold thing, "Flurry, I'm sorry, but some of it is our fault, the reason that you're cold is because your Ice powers aren't working, Varedis' elemental disruptor may have caused that and something else made it affect you more permanently. But the living-dead thing, Varedis met a girl like that before, her name was Sindragosa, and it's almost always dark or lich magic which cause it. Were you hit by an dark magic at the same time as the Disruptor? As that would do the trick, because the Disruptor would take away your elements, meaning that your Life element (which all dragons have, they just can't use it as breath) would be unable to counter it, making you an Undead,"

Then Chromatus paused, and slapped himself, "I'm very sorry, I'm not helping in any way am I? But you should go to the city.."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me