Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44
Dragon Wars: Lost Soul [CLOSED]
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#101 Posted: 18:57:58 09/01/2015
Chromatus smiled, "Oh, it wasn't decades for me either, I look older, but you can never really tell with me, but if you look at Varedis, you can tell he's the same age as when you last saw him, which for them is 15-20, but we can time travel as well. It's a long story."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#102 Posted: 19:01:05 09/01/2015
Chimera gave a nod of understanding,
"It's not really time-traveling for me, it's more like an amulet I have stored in a pocket dimension, it allows me to travel to alternate dimensions."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:01:48 09/01/2015 by theuone
#103 Posted: 19:26:52 09/01/2015
Chromatus nodded at Chimera, "Cool." he'd heard of pocket dimensions, but had never known someone to use one before. He looked at Varedis and mentally told him that he was right about Chimera, then he said, "Shouldn't we be getting everyone in then closing the doors? I left my goem out because it's just a formation of elements, but the dragons are sentient beings, we can't leave them. Tet they aren't coming in!"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#104 Posted: 19:44:43 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
When Speedy and Dusk got there they saw demons coming there way they were being lead by a gaint demon that look like a silver dragon with a dark blue mantle. The demon had black energy oozing out from his body. He looked to be the twice the size of a normal adult dragon. He let out a terrible roar which ripple across the land. Its magical pressure was the strongest than anything Speedy face before. There was a portal behind the demons open by a crystal. Which Dusk saw through the mass of energys and demons in his way. "I-its a Time gem" he said

Time gems are rare artifacts that allow one to travel back and forth in time using what is more commonly known as Convex Tunnel. With Convex Tunnel one can freely bring anything back and forth through time. The only draw back is that Time Gems must be used on both ends on the Time Tunnel to work.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#105 Posted: 19:50:49 09/01/2015
Chromatus' golem threw a giant skull towards the big demon it then roared and punched the ground, it's hand phased into the earth and appeared in the air above the demon, a Twilight ray came out of it and ploughed into the demon dragon just as the skull hit him.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#106 Posted: 19:56:33 09/01/2015
"Time gem?" Skyward cocked her head. "Never heard of one." She hoped that saying that would make them forget about the whole time-traveling and her identity would be protected.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#107 Posted: 20:03:54 09/01/2015
Varedis looked uncomfortable, he had made a Time Gem, of sorts, that's how he'd got here, he had it hidden on an ornamental spike between his wings. "Oh yes, time gems, I've heard of them, if we destroy one, the Convex Tunnel will fall in on itself, stopping reinforcements from arriving and killing anything within. Chromatus can make his golem do it.
---
#108 Posted: 20:10:45 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well what are we waiting for an invitation? Lets get this party started! Dust Clones!" he said as he made clones of himself out of the ground beneath them. Speedy and his clones charge at the demon army.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#109 Posted: 20:30:05 09/01/2015
Varedis smiled, "I like this guy" and he used his Fire and Light elements together to create a great burning form around him that blinded the eyes of all that looked at it and burnt all it touched.. He took of into the air and then sent of the 'Sun armour' ahead of him, it zoomed towards the ground.

Chromatus concentrated on the Time Gem and focused his Twilight Element, around it a massive vortex opened, swirling and consuming all energy, it grew and expanded, wrecking everything, earth and enemies alike fell into its consuming depths. It was the same vortex that had made Varedis dissapear all those years ago, but stronger, hopefully it would at least make the Time orb dissapear.

A twilight explosion sent out a shockwave of energy, smoke filled the air, Varedis' Sun Armour had collided with his Twilight Vortex and created a huge burning explosion. he then commanded his golem to absorb the energy and its swelled with the power and began burning with the power of the Sun. It then clapped, and a massive skull began to form above its head and it crashed straight into the Time Orb, sending it flying, whether or not it broke, Chromatus didn't see.
---
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#110 Posted: 20:32:15 09/01/2015
The demons were coming it gave Brull a chance to study them one thing was the same strange claws around the tree in the dream word coincidence not really it was time to get personal look at them but he stoped everything he was doing something…an ambush was coming an-"Got you!!" A demon Came right out of hiding and kick him in the air he then slammed him right down Into the ground…this may be a bad day for him now the demon stand infront of him he look like the a more speed builds demon and he had a tail that gave off a green source of energy "My apologies that is not the way I treat most of my patience." He said Brull just gave a grunt "Oh don't get angry I'm only trying to give you proper treatment my name is DZX15N but most refer to me as Doc I'm here to offer the dragons the cure they alway needed." Brull just got up and got into a battle stance "Oh hold still the more you move the more painful this whole process will be." As Doc go into a battle stance
---
POPSMARTS!
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#111 Posted: 20:35:07 09/01/2015
Flurry's blizzard became intense with the added wind, lowering the enemy's visibility. "So this is fighting?" She called, watching the ordeals going on below. Icicles began dropping with the snow, becoming piercing sleet and covering her decent into the crowd. "What do I do?"Flurry asked, freezing enemies that came too close to her.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#112 Posted: 20:43:06 09/01/2015
Isis started hitting the demons with poisonous shards of ice "Use your powers to hurt the demons!" She yelled at Flurry

"Leo! Get in here! The door needs to close now!" Kihei yelled as he heard the battle

Silon started blasting anything that was trying to hurt him

((Guys slow down, I was at school and all this happened))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#113 Posted: 21:09:49 09/01/2015
Stonecrusher flew into Kihei's throne room just as the door closed. "Hello, King Kihei," he panted. "I need your help. My daughter, Glassy, is out there and the demon dragons are invading!"

((Do we spoiler gore?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#114 Posted: 21:24:21 09/01/2015
The duel began and a Brull did an instant charges right into Doc making a lot of collisions as possible Doc then kick him in the jaw and Brull Jumped back Doc then dashed up and ran around him he the spamed his tail in the ground and pulled out a large boulder and used it like a bt on Brull it send at high speed into the sky he then did a hight speed dash to make sure he can't get up

Few min. Later
Doc could see his group of demons lock in battle he made a quick halt to the giant demon "Docter in the house sir I have got this for you!" Brull fell head first right beside Doc "Here is that dragon we have been chasing just wait till I poison him ok.…Good!!" Brull tried to get up but was batted by Doc right in the direction of the other dragons
---
POPSMARTS!
#115 Posted: 21:25:32 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yeah guys this is going on a little to fast lol

Dusk watch his Chaotic Eyes analyzing everyone's attacks and energy. Dusk doesn't like the fighting he could see the demons life force draining from their bodies as they died.

Speedy and his clone charge into battle attacking at incredible amount of speed, Punching and kicking. All the clones started to go toward the leader. Who in one swipe caused a shock wave destroying Speedy's clones. Speed was blown back on the ground. "Is that how it is?" he said as he stood up once again charging, "Speeding Bullet" he said as he started punching the demon at high speeds.

Leo stood their and turn around as a demon charged at him, "I'm sorry sir but this is one order I must disobey" he said as the demon leaps at him but suddenly stops its claws just a mere inch away from Leo's face. Wires had entangle the demon trapping it. They were being control by a current of electricity which Leo control through rings on his fingers. "Flashstorm: Bloody Shower" Leo said as the demon suddenly exploded as the wires crushed him. Leo started to walk out the thin razor sharp wires cutting the demons that attacked. "Close the door now I'll come back after my job is finish" Leo said.

Occ: Stormdragon Kihei isn't in the throne room, and btw the ninjas strike again
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:28:39 09/01/2015 by Sky the Dragon
#116 Posted: 21:32:11 09/01/2015
((I assume we don't use spoilers for gore?))
---
#117 Posted: 21:37:54 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Just don't make it to gory I don't mind if there's blood and stuff. But lets do this if you guys want to use Spoilers for gore (which I consider having a limp chop off or something that has blood spewing out, or having organs expose, ect.) Say Yes if not say No
---
#118 Posted: 23:23:27 09/01/2015
((Ok, just checking. It's not going to be anything too major… for now.))

Glassy leaped on the nearest demon, raking her claws down its back. Leaping off, she used her Light powers to cause herself to become hit by the light, sending dazzling rays of color everywhere.
---
#119 Posted: 02:33:00 10/01/2015
"I'm sorry, I can't risk anyone, I'm sure Glassy is safe with those fighting the demons my old friend" Kihei said as he closed the door to the cave "Stay safe buddy" He said to Leo as the door closed

Isis saw the battle between Brull and Doc, She created a fierce warrior out of glass and put the marble inside, causing it to come alive and start attacking the demons "Leave him alone" She said to Doc

Silon shot a demon that would have hit Speedy from behind "I've got your back Speedy" He said

((I guess that's ok))
---
#120 Posted: 02:36:02 10/01/2015
"Are you sure?" Stonecrusher asked worriedly. "She can barely use her element. About all she can do is create a burst of light, and that's about as useful as a rabbit in command of an army."
---
#121 Posted: 02:42:49 10/01/2015
"She'll be fine, the warriors that are fighting will protect her" Kihei assured Stonecrusher
---
#122 Posted: 03:07:41 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Demon which Speedy was facing took a step back by the sheer ferocity of Speedy punches. But then it launch a punch of its own sending Speedy flying back hitting the ground. Speedy rolled on the ground to avoid the demon; who leaps into the air, from crushing him. The ground shook and break as Speedy was launched into the air by the force of the landing. Speedy landed on his feet but demons started to swarm him. "Speedy!" Dusk called.

"Back....OFF!" Speedy yelled the demons started to scatter as Speedy was throwing and punching his way out by the massive dog pile. But the Lead Demon was coming straight toward Speedy. Dusk race toward Speedy and push him out of the way as the Demon leaps into the air and landed on him causing the ground to shake once again.

"Dusk! No!" Speedy yelled as he got back up. He was about to run over to get the demon off but something happen there was a massive energy coming from underneath the Demon. Suddenly there was a giant blast blowing the demon into the sky. Dusk was standing there his Chaotic Eye glowing. "I-I won't let you hurt anyone anymore!" Dusk yelled as his dark blue aura came out from his body.
---
#123 Posted: 03:15:11 10/01/2015
(Recently edited due to a technical malfunction, used to be a part of the below post.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:04 10/01/2015 by theuone
#124 Posted: 03:22:59 10/01/2015
(So many posts, yikes.)

Navy and Valley combined their element by turning the ground muddy, which Valley then created a much more rocky landscape, stoppin the demons from moving. Valley then proceeded to down the army with a barrage of earth bullets.

Meanwhile, Chimera dove straight into the heart of battle in a brilliant display of her dark powers; tendrill of dark energy lept from a dark purple aura surrounding her. The tendrils pierced through the bodies of the demons, vaporizing them. Chimera could also see some familiar faces in the battle, including Speedy and Leo. Smiling on the inside, she remembered how they would give name to their attacks. While she thought it was unorthodox and unnecessary, she decided to give some of her own, "Shadow spiral!" She called out as the tendrils twisted around her, creating a cone of rampaging dark energy.
---
#125 Posted: 03:24:09 10/01/2015
(Whoa, Uhhhhhh give me a few minutes to deal with that post paradox)
---
#126 Posted: 03:36:46 10/01/2015
Silon looked at Dusk and Speedy "Are you guys ok?" He asked
---
#127 Posted: 03:59:08 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm fine" Speedy said.

The demon attacks, unleashing a powerful beam of dark energy that tore apart the ground as it came to Dusk, Dusk copies the same move using his Chaotic Eye's ability. When the two attack collided their was a dark cloud of smoke that cover them. But to Dusk he could see perfectly.

One of the abilities of the Chaotic Eye is called Trace; Trace allows the user to copies and use another attack even if they don't have the require elements or training. But there are certain restrictions on this ability. Dusk must first see the move that is being used with his Chaotic Eyes. And when he does his Chaotic Eyes then analyzes the attack's properties and disadvantages. Then Dusk is allowed to attack with the move but he can only use it once until he can see the attack again. This is why Dusk was sent out to face the demons. Because Dusk is can counter any Energy base move or technique that comes his way.

Dusk came out of the smoke slamming his head against the demon sending him back before sending a wave of light at the demon. "Lunar Wind!" he said as the shockwave blast the demon back. Dusk took a defensive stance once again. "I-I'm sorry but I can't let you hurt anyone! Please forgive me for what I'm about to do" Dusk said as all the negative energy that was built up from the battle field came into Dusk. "I know it hurts...But please bare with me...I'm going to free you" Dusk said as a ball of light develop from his hand. The Demon sat up and charge at Dusk once again as he converts the negative energy into positive.

"Dusk!" Speedy yelled as the demon was upon him.

"Howling Moon!" Dusk yelled as the demon attacks him; he unleash a powerful beam of light energy as the demon threw his fist. The two attacks collided causing a big flash of light. Speedy turn away to prevent himself being blinded by the light.

Meanwhile

Leo was facing the demons left an right the demons starts to swarm him but suddenly stop. Leo's wires had snared them, "Webshock" he said as he unleash a current of electricity to eletrocute the demons he let their smoking corpse fall the to ground as he continue walking but suddenly stops upon seeing the light. Leo cover his eyes an squinted. "What the-?!" Leo said.
---
#128 Posted: 04:01:31 10/01/2015
Chimera turned her head when she saw the light, and decided to fly towards it, curious.
---
#129 Posted: 04:03:59 10/01/2015
Silon looked away "I hope Dusk will be ok" He thought
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:48:57 10/01/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#130 Posted: 04:12:31 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Leo is on the other side of the city
---
#131 Posted: 04:22:23 10/01/2015
Navy and Valley stopped their combo attacks when they saw the bright light, "It looks like someone has a lot of power." Navy commented.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:31:57 10/01/2015 by theuone
#132 Posted: 08:19:06 10/01/2015
OoC: This is the same Elemental Disruptor I'm using in Winter's Melody, the crystal-type are called Nexus Crystals now.

Chromatus was neck deep in battle, he'd charged onto a demon and grabbed him, then seared it's head with fire and sent its corpse flying into its allies. Then he took a deep breath and breathed out all six of his elements except ice as he only had five heads and used his tail to flick out ice Shards.

Varedis came up to him and said, "I need one of your Nexus Crystals." Chromatus looked at him, then popped a bit of his neck, the one full of it anyway. Then Varedis held it up high and shouted "Elemental Disruptor!" a wave of energy soared out, disrupting all elements in its radius. Except for one explosion just outside its range, it blinded both Varedis and chromatus and they had to turn away.
---
#133 Posted: 13:07:11 10/01/2015
Doc ran up for another swing but Brull had enough of it he shot a beam of light that pierced through the Boulder and shot right into Doc he went unconscious…that was easy he look over to the fight and though maybe he could lend a hand he started to charge up light energy he tried to pick a direction where no dragon could be harmed and charged right into the demons until he was fully charged.
---
POPSMARTS!
#134 Posted: 13:39:40 10/01/2015
Glassy leaped on another demon, sending out a strong blast of light to blind it. She flew up in the air, but was tackled by the same demon she was fighting.

"Glassy!" Skyward yelled. She started charging toward the demon that pinned Glassy down. "Hailstorm!" she yelled as hail started forming a shield around Glassy, protecting her from the demon. More hail came down and started hitting the other demons.
---
#135 Posted: 14:13:22 10/01/2015
Isis ran over to Brull "Are you ok sir?" She asked

Silon grabbed Glassy and hid behind a rock "Are you ok little one?" He asked
---
#136 Posted: 14:17:19 10/01/2015
((Silon couldn't have gotten to Glassy without serious injuries. She's surrounded by a shield of falling hail.))
---
#137 Posted: 14:19:55 10/01/2015
((He doesn't really care about his well-being))
---
#138 Posted: 14:22:50 10/01/2015
Brull gave a nod to Isis and gave her a signal to stay back as he was fully charged
---
POPSMARTS!
#139 Posted: 16:31:21 10/01/2015
The Elemental Disruptor went out in a great blast, stopping all the elments being used within 650 feet, it was probably all that saved Chromatus and Varedis from Dusk's attack, as it was extremely powerful and it was only diminished by the disruptor, for it wasn't just elements it was also pure energy and power, which the Disruptor could not touch. All the demons and dragons in range of the disruptor would no longer be able to use their elements, except Chromatus, for the mass of Nexus crystals on him prevented the other from affecxting him, they were defenseless against him. A great swirling blast of all Chromatus' six elements went out, throwing back all the demons which had no elements anymore.
---
#140 Posted: 16:32:27 10/01/2015
Chimera back-flapped away from the disruptor, not wanting to get caught in it.
---
#141 Posted: 16:37:27 10/01/2015
Chromatus saw Chimera and said, "Varedis, take some more Nexus and distribute them amongst our allies, we don't want to disadvantage ourselves, if we all give them a single Nexus crystal, it will counteract the effects of the disruptor."

So varedis went towards Chimera and gave her a Nexus crystal, "This'll counter-act the disruptor, where are the others?"
---
#142 Posted: 16:45:07 10/01/2015
Chimera looked at Varedis, and after grabbing the crystal, said, "I don't know, they're somewhere."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:45:26 10/01/2015 by theuone
#143 Posted: 16:50:21 10/01/2015
Varedis nodded, then looked around at the ground, he saw someone just outside the disruptor charging up an attack, with people he recgonised near it, so he flew down and gave them each a nexus Crystal and pointed out the Elemental Disruptor to them, so all their attacks would be weaker, but the demons wouldn't have any so an advantage was an advantage.

Chromatus' golem then came near and almost stepped on Varedis who took the opportunity to attack a Nexus crystal to its leg. It walked right into the Disruptor, staggered and seemed to fade a bit, but then continued on walking, it was ony the crystal that let it remain as it was made of pure elements.

Varedis flew around, then saw Silon and Glassy inside the disruptor, hiding behind a rock, silon was in tatters, he breathed some healing light onto the dragon then gave each a Nexus Crystal.
---
#144 Posted: 18:22:16 10/01/2015
OOCsmilieFDHIADKDOBAODO SERIOUSLY????

Flurry couldn't handle the heat of battle and began to ascend back into the cloud cover above. But at that moment, of course, is when the fight became once-sided, and she witnessed two separate blasts. The worst part was that she was in range of both of them. The wave from the Elemental Disrupter was the first to hit her, sending her staggering in the air as her powers slowly drained from her. Immediately, as she was careening in the air, she was broadsided by the ambient energy of Dusk's attack, instantly knocking her unconscious. Both strange energies mixed inside her body, scarring her plexis and stopping her heart. Now limp and lifeless, she plummeted right into the center of the crowd of demons, landing with a hard thud on top of a small one and pinning it down. The impling of a demon struggled under the cryogenic dragon's weight, trying its hardest to get free and flee, but Flurry's dead weight was too much for it. The demon gave up and, he too lay limp, waiting for his ultimate demise.

OOC: Don't actually kill him? Please? That lil demon is an Idea
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:36:39 10/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#145 Posted: 18:26:03 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
As the light faded and the smoke clear Dusk was standing there as the demon's body was gone. The demons started backing away as their leader was gone and started to retreat.
---
#146 Posted: 19:59:32 10/01/2015
Isis ran over to Flurry and moved her from on top of the small demon "Are you ok little one?" She asked as she checked on her friend

Kihei heard nothing outside once more "Its over, open the door" He said before two guards opened the door to the cave, dragons were pouring out so they could get back to business, Kihei flew around to find Leo
---
#147 Posted: 20:09:30 10/01/2015
The demon hissed at Isis and scurried away, presumably with the rest of the retreating army. The imp was out of view before it stopped and turned around, conflicting thoughts in its little head. With a slight tilt of its noggin, it slowly and cautiously made its way back to the city, keeping out of sight. 'Why didn't the beast kill me?' was the biggest thought the uneducated demon had ever had.

Flurry lay flaccidly on the ground, no signs of heartbeat or respiration present. Her body was even warming up past its usual winter cool. Small patches of scale were burnt across her body, smokey darkness leaking off of the wounds.
---
#148 Posted: 20:19:28 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Dusk fell to the ground as Speedy raced over to him, "Dusk!" he said worried.
---
#149 Posted: 20:30:10 10/01/2015
Isis picked up Flurry and carried her to the city's hospital, after dropping her off at the E.R., she saw the imp and walked over to him "Hey, why are you still here?"
---
#150 Posted: 20:37:24 10/01/2015
The battle was over well that was quick guess it's back to his hunt Brull went right into the forest. After a few steps he was feeling dizzy that was strange maybe he took to many hits in the head it strated to get blurry his body was not responding to moving this was he grave out one grunt and collapse.

He woke up looking at his collapsed self understand that of collapse or asleep his powers alter right now he is in his dream form that means instead of opening portals to the dream he can open portals to reality at the current time he does not understand how he can't interact with reality in his dream state so he is stuck here look at his other body…this proably marks the end of his life by…he gonna guess that Doc had some posion or somthing maybe one hit from the tail he guessed…he gave a grunt at everything that just happen
---
POPSMARTS!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me