Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44
Dragon Wars: Lost Soul [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#51 Posted: 22:11:59 08/01/2015
((Is that better?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#52 Posted: 22:21:16 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Dusk held on to Speedy, "I-I'm fine...." he stuttered.

Occ: Yeah
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#53 Posted: 22:22:16 08/01/2015
OOC: does anyone know when Eyebrawler is going to be online?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#54 Posted: 22:22:48 08/01/2015
(Say,Sky the Dragon, did you read the part about Chimera's neckless/amulet?)

Valley and Navy had left the city they were in, and headed off in the direction of some hills. Valley hoped to find someone who could take a joke, since Navy was almost always serious.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#55 Posted: 22:26:15 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yeah Sorry I just assumed lol
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#56 Posted: 22:32:55 08/01/2015
(So you've noticed that the neckless/amulet is in a pocket dimension? (though it's okay if Dusk can still see it and such, makes him all the more interesting)

Chimera looked at Dusk curiously, the feathers on her wings blowing in the wind; she was unsure of what to say.
---
#57 Posted: 23:00:11 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Ok

Dusk looked at her feather wings, her wings reminded him of his father who also had feathers on his wings. Dusk still hid behind his friend though nervous.

"So what you guys doing here" Speedy asked, "Don't you know there is a war going on?"
---
#58 Posted: 23:09:43 08/01/2015
"Definitely, wound up in the middle of one, made it out with just a scar on my one wing here," Chimera said waving her left wing, "not only are my feathers healing it, but l, well, I'm a but cold." Chimera said friendly.
---
#59 Posted: 23:12:36 08/01/2015
"My dad used to be in those wars," Glassy bragged. "He just is on break right now. My brother is fighting as well."

"You know, Glassy, you don't have to tell a complete stranger that your brother is fighting," Skyward growled.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#60 Posted: 23:15:37 08/01/2015
Chimera daydreamt for a moment, hearing Glassy; she missed her little sister Celeste.
---
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#61 Posted: 01:20:07 09/01/2015
As Brull passed the group of dragons he took the time to study them he sense a wild burst of energy some burst felt slightly like the energy he can preform interesting…he thought for a moment and kept thinking he if he should enter the group unluck him though cause now he is just standing in the meadows doing nothing other than starting and being obvious
---
POPSMARTS!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#62 Posted: 01:29:39 09/01/2015
((Sorry guys, I was out all day))

Isis hugged her friend back "I was looking for you Flurry, how are you?" She asked

Kihei went back inside his castle "I haven't seen Isis in years, I wonder how she is" He thought as he looked at a glass figure of the two as kids
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#63 Posted: 01:37:21 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Mind if I make Leo one of Kihei's personal guard?
---
#64 Posted: 01:42:03 09/01/2015
Flurry let go of Isis and flew around her twice, unable to contain her excitement. Snow loosely fell from her wings as she flew. "I've been great! Dreth sent me out to collect things for him. Like more of those rare sands you two found a long time ago." She picked at her friends armor with a playful smile. "And how are you, Miss GlassMaster? What have you been doing since graduation?"
---
#65 Posted: 02:00:09 09/01/2015
((Sure!))

"I was doing glasswork until..." Isis said before frowning "My dad died, he was fighting a big, dark dragon, they were deadlocked until I tried to help, my dad told me to leave and then... h-he was gone in a puddle of blood!" She cried as she hugged Flurry again, this time out of sorrow "He's dead because of me!"
---
#66 Posted: 02:01:20 09/01/2015
((I thought Kihei was Isis's dad.)(
---
#67 Posted: 02:10:56 09/01/2015
(Whoa, this is the future of Crown of Storms? I guess Chimera is glad that she dimension-jumps, and with Twy being one of my main OC's, his future isn't of this either, and Navy and Valley's and their friends are the "wandering warriors". In other words, none of them had to deal with this world's problems.)

Navy led the way as he and Valley soon found themselves in some mountains. Valley soon spotted a couple of dragons and one was crying, the other was obviously an ice dragon. Valley said to Navy, "Come on, let's go talk to them."
---
#68 Posted: 02:28:07 09/01/2015
((No, Makil is Isis's dad and he also raised Kihei))

Silon looked at Speedy "Hello, so what's wrong with Dusk? I've never seen a dark dragon act like him since, well myself" He said
---
#69 Posted: 02:33:54 09/01/2015
Valley landed next to Flurry and Isis (though she doesn't know their names), and said, "Hello, why are you crying?" The earth and wind dragoness was genuinely concerned, not liking when others were sad.
---
#70 Posted: 02:38:09 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"What you mean there is nothing wrong with Dusk. He always act like this" Speedy said, "He just doesn't like strangers"

Meanwhile

Leo came into the throne room of Kihei and kneels before him, "Sir we receive message that there is going to be another attack on the city! The Demon Army is coming this way I must insist that we evacuate the city. As well beseech you to go with them" Leo said. Leo is a Yellow dragon with a rusty brown color under belly. He wore a pair of glasses as well.

Leo is one of the most trusted guards for the king; under special circumstances Leo join the guards at age nine. His quick mastery over his electric element and with an I.Q of 5000 Leo quickly rose through the ranks to captain where he was transfere to the kings personal guard.
---
#71 Posted: 02:46:53 09/01/2015
Chimera heard what Speedy said, and so she said, "I can relate, before a dear friend of mine arrived at my home, I wasn't very social myself."
---
#72 Posted: 03:54:05 09/01/2015
((Isis and Flurry are flying))

"Because my dad's death was my fault" Isis cried

"Oh, I'm sorry Speedy, I hope he knows I want to be his friend" Silon said

"Tell the guards to sound the alarm Leo, then meet me outside, I don't want you to get hurt my friend" Kihei said
---
#73 Posted: 03:59:51 09/01/2015
(Oh, ok)

Valley's eyes clouded for a bit, "I'm sorry about your loss, but you can't let it consume you. My name is Valley, by the way, and Mister frown-face here is Navy. Mind if I help you cheer up? I've got this joke that I've been waiting forever to tell."
---
#74 Posted: 04:18:17 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sir you must not worry yourself over me" Leo said as he gets up to sound the alarms. The sirens blew loudly across the city.

"What the?!" Speedy said as the sirens went off, "Their evacuating? Why" he asked out loud.

"S-Speedy there is a massive energy coming from the south....I can see it" Dusk said as he did see lights of dark energy that was started to form as they got closer.
---
#75 Posted: 04:21:39 09/01/2015
Chimera froze instinctively, "This can't be good, what are we going to do?"
---
#76 Posted: 04:33:17 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"We should try to stop them from destroying the town and buy everyone else time to get out of here" Speedy said
---
#77 Posted: 04:41:50 09/01/2015
(We may have to wait for eternal sunfury before we can continue, considering how his characters are the remaining part of our group.)

Chimera nodded, ready for what happened next.
---
#78 Posted: 04:54:20 09/01/2015
"Jokes won't help" Isis said as she heard the alarm "Sounds like Kihei's people are under attack"

Kihei flew around the city "Everyone! Evacuation plan Alpha-7" He yelled before heading north to a predetermined point, a sealable cave called Vault-11

Silon nodded "Lets do it, I haven't fought demon dragons in awhile, but whatever" He said
---
#79 Posted: 04:58:25 09/01/2015
Valley nodded, slightly disappointed, but glad nonetheless that Isis had stopped crying.

"We need a sound plan of attack if this Kihei needs help, come on." Navy said unemotionally.
---
#80 Posted: 05:04:53 09/01/2015
OOC: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I WORRY ABOUT NOT GETTING FROSTBITE?!?! SHET

Flurry was surprised at Isis's integrity and held her tight to comfort her. She felt horrible that Makil passed so violently. Guilt flooded her further because of their lack of contact between families. "I'm so sorry Isis. Makil was a great dragon, and a great father." She said softly. "You can't-" She was stuck with conflicting thoughts of what to say. One path would lead to her saying Isis's father was weak, which Makil defensively wasn't. On the other hand, she may sound insensitive and lose her best friend.
Valley and Navy's abrupt appearance drew a calm medium of thoughts. Interact with them. Isis and I can talk in depth about this later. Just, please don't beat yourself up about this. Flurry thought as she slowly loosened her hug. "This is Isis, and I... I am her friend." She greeted the new dragons hesitantly, not sure how she should introduce herself to the strangers.
She, too, heard the sirens, and was a small bit flustered about the noise. She had never heard anything that shrill before. "Kihei? He's the one sounding that thing? Well lets go"

OOC: NINJAD!!!!????
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:08:44 09/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#81 Posted: 05:10:12 09/01/2015
(Well LoZ, I think that with your lengthy post, we might have ninja'd you. Slight LoL moment. Oh yeah, Valley is the kind of dragoness who just hates to see people sad, she's hard not to love, and all the while, Navy is the brains of the outfit; he doesn't often smile and can be seen as cold.)

(Oh my, I get ninja'd by telling someone they've been ninja'd, that's just wrong.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:11:51 09/01/2015 by theuone
#82 Posted: 05:14:11 09/01/2015
"Well, I don't think he's sounding the alarm, I think one of the royal guards are, he is a king you know" Isis said "We need to go down there and buy them some time as they evacuate, it looks like they're going north, so we should go south and flank the enemies"

((Don't worry, Frostbite sucks! I almost got it today, no gloves shoveling some snow in around 10ºF with a wind that kept my hands SO cold, my right hand was pink, numb, and it hurt to grab anything with it))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:17:23 09/01/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#83 Posted: 05:15:45 09/01/2015
OOC: hahaha its a CURRAZY night up in here! heh
I think Flurry and Valley will get along for a while. I hope. Flurry is a care-free pansexual flirt who dislikes violence and likes tickle fights(Despite her past of being ridiculed and beaten by her family for just being a "useless" female. She has gotten past it now though) She will be by her friends sides to the very very very end.

"Ohh, little Kihei is a king now? Interesting." Flurry had a mischievous grin on her face as she winked at Isis. She instantly changed into a somewhat serious mood however, knowing that there was business to be done. "We should charge directly overhead. Plummet down on them with our powers." She suggested. She didn't exactly know much about fighting, and thought of using her normal gift of snow fall as a blinding attack.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:19:27 09/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#84 Posted: 05:17:16 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Eyebrawler are you using the vaults from Fallout in the RP?
---
#85 Posted: 05:20:41 09/01/2015
((Sorta Sky, they're pretty much giant caves that close up and then can reopen when the danger subsides, they're not as well-made as the Fallout ones, imagine a big room with a big door that blends into the mountainside))

"Ok! The plan is that I'll take the East side of the attackers, you two take the West side" Isis said as she pointed at Valley and her friend "Flurry, you can take them from above"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:23:23 09/01/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#86 Posted: 05:26:13 09/01/2015
(I would have went outside today, but hearing -20 or so degrees awaited, well I stayed inside. On the topic of Flurry and Valley, well it sounds like they'd have a great time together, too bad Navy might make it a thing to interrupt her jokes.) (Gets ninja'd)

Navy made a "hmm" sound, preferring a more tactical plan, and decided to go with Isis's plan.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:28:09 09/01/2015 by theuone
#87 Posted: 05:30:36 09/01/2015
Flurry secretly cringed at her name being spoken. She just didn't feel like strangers should know who she is. She brushed it off though, thinking about the plan at hand. "Since your going it alone, Isis, take one of these with you." Flurry handed Isis a small, deep blue, glass marble. It was freezing cold and pulsated with energy. "Dreth unlocked the secrets of the Key Sands. The pure soul of ice in a marble." She got closer to Isis as she was talking so Valley and Navy wouldn't hear. "Remember how to work glass, and put that inside one of your sculptures. It will become a living, breathing, ice elemental." She whispered to Isis.

OOC: everyone's getting ninja'd today
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:31:33 09/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#88 Posted: 05:47:32 09/01/2015
Varedis looked round, a lot looked familiar, but older, except Chimera, she looked exactly the same as when he'd last seen her. He turned to Chromatus, "You remember her from back then don't you," he said, glancing at Chimera, Chromatus nodded and then the alarm began ringing, it was an evacuation according to what they were saying so Varedis said, "Chromatus could create a Twilight Golem that would help, it could hold attention while we go up that cliff-face and drop big rocks on them!" He frowned inwardly, thinking of Nefarian, 'Where was he?'
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#89 Posted: 05:52:48 09/01/2015
Isis nodded and took the marble before flying into position "I wonder why Flurry winked when she mentioned Kihei, does she... like him?" She thought

Dragons of all kinds started entering Vault-11 "Ok everyone, you know how this works, when everyone is in, we close the door and stay silent" Kihei said
---
#90 Posted: 05:53:32 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Speedy looked up at Kihei, "Who in the world is that?" Speedy asked but soon realize that he was King Kihei he quickly covered up his wrist hidding a small tatoo with of a triangle with three circles engulfing it. The symbol of the Shadowscales. Speedy learn from his father about the death of Kihei's father being murder. It was well known of his race how he died by an Shadowscale assassin. "Mor ton sek!" Speedy cursed under his breath in the language of the Shadowscales. He should have known better to come near this place where the son of the man that the Shadowscales murder.

Occ: Hey did you hear that? Of course you didn't because I just got ninja! Always fear the ninja you may never know where they will appear lol smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:06:08 09/01/2015 by Sky the Dragon
#91 Posted: 05:59:26 09/01/2015
Varedis looked at Speedy's attempt to cover up his Mark, 'Of course' he thought to himself, 'Kihei's father was killed by a Shadowscale, he's right to try and cover it up'

Chromatus looked at Chimera, Varedis was right, he remembered Chimera, he thought to himself, "Chimera," he said to her using his darkness element, "What are you doing here?"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#92 Posted: 06:02:22 09/01/2015
OOC: Makil's dead sky. *cough cough*

Flurry watched Isis fly away and then mustered up her own courage. "See you guys after the fight then." She said to Valley and Navy before winging her way into the cloud cover. She was completely hidden in the clouds and watched the horde from above. Her wings began dropping snow heavily and she powered up the wind from her wing beats, stirring up a blizzard.
---
#93 Posted: 06:04:25 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Speedy what's wrong?" Dusk asked him, Speedy looked at the shy dragon and smiled, "Nothing is wrong" he said still holding his wrist, "Lets just go and kick some butt so we can move on" he said with a laugh to hide his tension. Speedy began to run toward the south gate as fast as he can. He was like a blur. Dusk followed him teleporting short distance. Appearing and disappearing to follow him and get some space from everyone else.

Leo was outside the Vault door looking in at them.

Occ: I meant Kihei
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:05:36 09/01/2015 by Sky the Dragon
#94 Posted: 06:14:44 09/01/2015
Varedis got into the Vault and looked back at Chromatus, he was standing wreathed in purple energy looking at the oncoming army. The ground in front of him became a deep purple and the sky turned twilight. Dark lightning came out over the ground, a great hand reached out of the ground and grasped it. Then came another hand, then a head, torso and legs. The thing roared, it's skin was made up of Earth, Ice and Twilight Crystals, it flowed with shadowflame and Dark Lightning flowed over it's form. It put its hands together and then threw a great Skull made out of Twilight Crystals that was burning with Shadowflame and Dark Lightning was pouring over it, it was also cackling as it did this.

Chromatus, drained, made his way into the Vault as fast as he could. Which wasn't very fast. He eventually got in *10 years later - jk*.
---
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#95 Posted: 11:43:04 09/01/2015
Finally the horn got to Brull shacking off his thoughts he ran off into the forest trying to get a better view of the city horns blow for a reason…this will take a while
---
POPSMARTS!
#96 Posted: 13:32:33 09/01/2015
"I'm not going to hide while my father's out there!" Glassy growled.

Skyward walked into the vault. "Anyone have any ideas to get that headstrong and heavy dragon in here before she gets herself killed?"
---
#97 Posted: 13:43:44 09/01/2015
(Wow, once again, so many long posts, I'll see what I can do.)

Navy nodded silently at Isis and Flurry as he and Valley headed off into the battlefield. Valley decided to assist on Flurry's blizzard by adding her own wind to the mix, while Navy used his water breath to help freeze he ground around the enemy.

Meanwhile, Chimera looked at Varedis curiously, "What do you mean 'what am I doing her?', I'm about to help out with this battle." Chimera wondered if he and Chromatus could actually know her from an other dimension as well. Chimera headed off to the Vault, but stood outside it, ready to protect it.
---
#98 Posted: 14:40:53 09/01/2015
"Glassy!" Crystal flew out of their house, looking for Glassy with no success. Then they heard the alarm.

"Don't worry, we'll find her," Stonecrusher comforted. "I'm supposed to be fighting anyway." He flew off towards Kihei's castle.
---
#99 Posted: 17:12:36 09/01/2015
OoC: At theuone, it was Chromatus who asked her.

Chromatus had just made his way inside the vault and watched as his golem threw burning skulls into the distance. He looked at Chimera and using his darkness element again, asked, "I don't mean here in this vault, I mean here in this time, unaged. It's been 15-20 years since we last met, but you're the same age, while the others are all older and don't seem to recgonize me. Yet you, are the same, except for the feathers though, when did those happen?"
---
#100 Posted: 17:23:29 09/01/2015
(Okay)

Chimera turned to Chromatus, suddenly serious. She thought for a second and then said, "So this must be the future of us getting the crown. Well, the reason I'm look the same from then is that I never really settled down in one place and time. I've been traveling through dimensions, looking for the love of my life, an ice dragon named Ganter. What's been decades to you has only been months to me. As for my feathers, I'm surprised you've forgotten, I'm sure I must have shown them before. They are proof of my skills in the element of darkness."
---
First | Page 2 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me