Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44
Dragon Wars: Lost Soul [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 16:49:18 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Welcome one and all to another RP *cheers* To continue with the Dragon War series I bring you another Dragon War RP! But this time instead of Sky the Primal Dragon being the main character, Its his son. The RP is set after the Storm Crown. Anyways Lets move on to the story/plot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story

After the War over the Storm Crown our hero Sky the Primal finally settled down. He got married and have a son. For years he lived in peace, but the peace didn't last. For war began to break out once again. Sky was called upon to fight after his wife was assassinated. But in the final battle, Sky disappears.

Four years later Dusk the Lunar Dragon; the bearer of the Chaotic Eye, was set out to fight even against his will. His Chaotic Eyes are the rarest mutation within a dragon turning his eyes into a orange-red color but holds so many abilities. Dusk was set out to do what his father could not; end the Soul Wars once and for all and perhaps to find what happen to his father. But War....War has always been apart of this land. No matter how many times they fight win or lose War will never change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules

1. No cussing
2. I am the GM of this RP
3. No killing another person's character
4. No Godmoding
5. Your character must be 12 or older!
6. Have fun (I can't think if there any more rules if I remember any more I'll let you guys know)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet

Name:
Elements:
Appearance:

Here are my characters

Name: Dusk
Elements: Light, Darkness, Chaos, Convexity
Appearance: He is a black dragon with a silver underbelly, his tail blade is shape like a cresent moon and his eyes are Orange-Red.

Name: Leo
Elements: Electricity
Appearance: A yellow dragon with glasses.

Name: Dawn
Elements: Light, Fire, Convexity
Appearance: Orange dragon with a yellow underbelly with a sun like tail blade

Name: Speedy
Elements: Wind and Earth
Appearance: A small Green dragon with a black underbelly
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:58:57 07/01/2015 by Sky the Dragon
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#2 Posted: 17:09:21 07/01/2015
OOC: I dont wanna dampen anything or be a jerk, but shouldnt you wait till storm of crowns is at least partially done?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#3 Posted: 17:35:41 07/01/2015
Name: Stonecrusher
Age: How old Sky is; I think they're about the same age.
Elements: Earth
Apperance: A gray dragon with a hammer-like tail and a flattened snout.

Name: Skyward
Elements: Lightning, Ice
Appearance: Coming when I get home.
Other: Can communicate through telepathy.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#4 Posted: 18:12:14 07/01/2015
Quote: LegendOfZelda
OOC: I dont wanna dampen anything or be a jerk, but shouldnt you wait till storm of crowns is at least partially done?

Agreed. It's a bit soon, Elemental Unbalance got to Page 28 before you made a new one, Crown of Storms is still only at 5. But here are my characters anyway...

Am i right to say it's around 15-20 years later, as Dusk is his son (I think), and it takes a while to settle down and start a family. Also, will our characters know each other from Crown of Storms, for example, if we find Sky and he sees Nefarian for example, will they know eachother or will it be no recollection like between Unbalance and Crown of Storms

Name: Varedis the Sun Dragon
Elements: Fire & Light
Appearance: Varedis

Name: Nefarian
Elements: Fire, Earth & Darkness
Appearance: Nefarion
Other: Earth is his strongest element due to being exposed to the Earth Orb.

Name: Chromatus
Elements: Fire, Lightning, Shadow, Earth, Twilight (Kind of like Cynder's Dark Convexity) & Ice
Appearance:Chromatus - His middle head (the Blue One) is actualy made of dark purple crystal now, i need to make a new picture of him.
Other: Despite popular opinion, all heads works as one, he doesn't argue with himself. Also, he has powers over Time & Magic (can change that if its too OP)
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:08 08/01/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#5 Posted: 19:14:10 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Think of the RPs as AUs you sepreate from each other while connected to one another. Its up to you guys if your characters know my I don't mind smilie I'll still continue them and I'll try not to spoil anything from the other RPs. The story of this RP is just base off of EU and CS (lazy to type out the full name of the RPs). Things could happen differently than what the plot suggests For Example: Sky could have fallen in love with Aqua from UB but in CS he could fall in love with Skyward (just using your character as an example Stormdragon) It just depends on what happen. Btw Sunfury you Cynder's Convexity element is still Convexity. Anyways everyone is accepted
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#6 Posted: 19:18:23 07/01/2015
OOC: But is it safe to say that its like 20 years or so? I dont want to play as dreth if hes like 50
---
#7 Posted: 19:39:42 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yeah 15-20 years, But you can have him not know Sky from before and keep his same character sheet from CS if you want like I said its up to you if you want your characters know my and stuff.
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#8 Posted: 19:58:58 07/01/2015
Name: Kihei
Element: Ice
Appearance: A light blue dragon, about the length of a common bed, has a scar on his left eye, wears a crown

Name: Isis
Elements: Ice, Light, Poison
Appearance: A white dragon with blue stripes across her back, wears form-fitting armor made of glass

Name: Silon
Element: Darkness
Appearance: A dark dragon with yellow eyes
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#9 Posted: 20:47:53 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Stormcrusher I just saw Skyward's ability to talk to people telepathly I don't know if you know this or not but in this RP universe Dragons with the Darkness element can talk to people through their minds. Just to let you know You can keep Skyward's character sheet as is I just wanted to let you aware of the that fact. btw Eyebrawler your characters are accepted
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#10 Posted: 20:52:30 07/01/2015
(I'll join eventually, and I may be using my previous characters, like Chimera. With her dimension traveling history, she does make for a versatile OC.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#11 Posted: 20:54:57 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Alright....She's a phoenix right? I can't remember *used to people only RPing as only dragons in these kinds of RPs with Sky the Primal Dragon for years*
---
#12 Posted: 20:57:08 07/01/2015
(Chimera is the dark dragoness, Blarna was the phoenix.)
---
#13 Posted: 21:06:58 07/01/2015
Name: Crystal
Elements: Light and Earth
Appearance: A purple dragon with sharp crystal-like spikes on her back.

I have one more, but I can't decide on a name.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#14 Posted: 21:10:45 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Accepted @Theuone Ah Ok I don't know how I got that confuse thanks for clarifying for me
---
#15 Posted: 21:27:59 07/01/2015
Name: Flurry
Elements: Ice, Wind
Appearance: [User Posted Image] She also has an incredibly large wingspan. Like she can fit three other dragons under a wing.
As an adult. She is usually played at age 16 or around then.
Other: Flurry is Dreth's little sister. She was raised in an old cultural family and was ridiculed for being female, giving her self-esteem problems in her youth. Dreth hated how his family treated his sister, and when Dreth became a Master of glass, he left his family, taking Flurry with him. Her confidence slowly rose throughout the years as she trained with Dreth, allowed to learn the family secrets. She accepted the knowledge gladly, but never cared for glasswork. She loved, however, to watch the snow fall and would often make it snow wherever she was. In her adult years, she would fly to warm places and cities and make it snow as she passed overhead, giving them the same joy she had. Not many dragons have met her or know her name, as she is only ever seen as a giant glimmering silhouette in the sky.. She is commonly referred as Winter's Mistress and is a symbol of joy and carefree life. She is also proud and confident as an adult, learning that females can be important and powerful despite what her family told her.

Think that's enough of a backstory? lol i wanted to make sure that- i dunno... She has a place in the world, rather than just being a character.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:21:20 07/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#16 Posted: 22:16:39 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Accepted and btw Thanks for showing me that picture! It looks so cool! Pun intended
---
#17 Posted: 22:22:55 07/01/2015
OOC: Haha good going on that. "Ice" pun hahaha... It's kinda weird to think about playing her as an adult.
---
#18 Posted: 22:27:47 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: You don't have to if you don't want to lol The main characters that I'm using in this RP is Dusk, Speedy, Leo, and Dawn
---
#19 Posted: 22:31:33 07/01/2015
OOC: Naw its fine. I want to keep it accurate, because she has certain ties with certain characters in this rp. Thats why shes in her 30's. It does give me a chance to try out thinks. Like being the "Jack Frost" of dragon lore
---
#20 Posted: 22:40:33 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Ok The RP will begin shortly guys
---
#21 Posted: 22:43:09 07/01/2015
(The deal with Chimera's dimension-teleporting neckless is what allows her to be in so many different Rp's without much changes in who she is. For example, after the events of Core, she could have come to this reality to continue her search for Ganter (too bad that the two of them may never meet in any RP's (gets called a douche by said ice dragon)) Oh yeah, if it does become the case of coming here after Core, well, I wonder what Chimera will think once she see's Speedy and Dawn again.)

Name: Chimera
Elements: darkness
Appearance: she has black scales with a red belly and wing membranes. Her eyes are also red, and her horns resemble Cynder's. Her tail tip looks like a gold ring but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears, and the tail has a red gem at the end of it (not the spear part.) Also, Chimera can occasionally make her wings become feathered for a while with her magic, and the feathers are dark blue.

Name: Navy
Elements: darkness, water
Appearance: Navy has dark blue scales with a purple underbelly and wing membranes. His crest and horns look like a purple version of Spyro's (for example), and his tail tip looks like a rain drop. His eyes are blue.

Name: Valley
Elements: wind, earth
Appearance: She had light green scales with a brown underbelly and wing membranes. She doesn't have a crest but her horns are like that of Cynder's (for example), and her tail tip looks like a club. Her eyes are also green.

(you guys might have seen Flasheris's reference to Valley and Navy in Crown of Storms (it's post 98), and now, here they appear. Are they in?)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:49 07/01/2015 by theuone
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#22 Posted: 23:18:45 07/01/2015
Name: Brull
Element: Light and Dark
Appearance: A somewhat Bulky Black Dragon with many white scars only one eye that's full blue and two black horns pointed straight up
Other: His two horns are called the Dream Horns and with the element of light he can make illusions and uses powers of the dreams with the dark he can unleash the powers of nightmares on his foes though this power is unstable the effects and at random very horrible effects can ocur
---
POPSMARTS!
#23 Posted: 00:57:36 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ Accepted Now LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

On a cold winter day a black dragon with a silver underbelly with a crescent moon shape tailblade, he was hiding behind a tree as he watch the people pass by. He could see their aura in vivid and bright colors, their emotions, their power, and their very soul due to his Chaotic Eye. Chaotic Eye; his blessing and curse, sometimes known as the Demonic Eyes. Dusk was one of; if not the only dragon born with it. Chaotic Eyes are said to hold immeasurable amount of power. But the price for that power is usually insanity, Blindness, and Death.

Dusk simply hid and watched, afriad to interact with the people passing by. His usual interactions with others often involve them beating him up or running away from fear. Dusk doesn't like to be around them for the fear of getting hurt. But he couldn't help but to feel envious against the people walking the streets. They were born with the Chaotic Eyes like he was. So they were treated as freaks. The only person he really like to be around was his best friend-Speedy.

Speedy is a green dragon with a black underbelly, He be a great flyer and took a lot of pride in his wings; Just like most wind dragons, but because of a childhood accident Speedy lost his ability to fly and his wings. But Speedy didn't let that slow him down, he continues to be a risk taker and cheerful. Dusk admires him for it. Speedy became the self proclaim, "Fastest dragon that ever lived", on several occasions he proven it in races or in fights. Speedy is one of the only surviving Shadowscales left. Shadowscales were a "Race" of dragons who from the day they hatch trained to kill, they were highly skilled assassins. But that did not save them from a group called Trinity from enslaving them and killing them.

Soon the clouds overhead were hanging over them as the cold bitter wind blew, Dusk began to shiver in the cold as he curl his tail around him and started nibbling at his crescent moon shape tailblade which is a bad habit of his when he gets nervous which is nearly all the time.
---
#24 Posted: 01:41:30 08/01/2015
Isis was flying around to find Flurry "I wonder how she's doing" She thought

Kihei was looking out upon the capital of the Ice Dragon Kingdom, he looked at everyone "This war is taking such a toll on everyone, if only we could end it once and for all, I don't want anyone else to get hurt" He thought

Silon was walking around when he saw Dusk, he walked over "Hello" He said
---
#25 Posted: 01:53:05 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Dusk ran behind the tree when he saw Silon coming over, "H-H-Hello" he stammered
---
#26 Posted: 02:29:48 08/01/2015
"Stonecrusher, have you seen Glassy recently?" Crystal asked.

Stonecrusher shook his head. "No idea where she is."
---
#27 Posted: 03:09:07 08/01/2015
"Don't be afraid, I'm Silon, what's your name?" Silon asked
---
#28 Posted: 03:19:01 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"D-Dusk" Dusk answered but still hiding behind the tree.
---
#29 Posted: 08:06:25 08/01/2015
Chimera was walking around a cold meadow. She had wondered what this world was like, but she had soon discovered that it was in the middle of a war. She looked at her wings, her normally red wing membranes were currently replaced by her dark blue feathers. Not only were the feathers hiding a recent scar, cortesy of a battle she had teleported into the middle of, but also, the feathers were helping keep her warm. She soon saw two other dark dragons over by a tree, and had a feeling that one of them looked familiar. Chimera decided to go talk to them.
---
#30 Posted: 10:29:00 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Hey Theuone should Dusk and Speedy know who Chimera is since she knows them

Suddenly a light green and black dragon came out of the tree, his amber color eyes. "Hm? Who are you" the dragon said. Dusk came out of hiding only long enough to hide behind the newcomer, "Speedy!" Dusk said.
---
#31 Posted: 13:03:33 08/01/2015
((Wondered who Glassy is?))

Name: Glassy
Age: 12(she should actually be younger than that though)
Elements: Light
Appearance: A dragon with patches of translucent scales, like a glass frog but much more colorful.
---
#32 Posted: 13:43:42 08/01/2015
(To Sky the Dragon: I doubt that they should, given that this is probably just another reality to Chimera. What that's supposed to mean is that while Chimera is traveling from one reality to the next, everyone else just lives their normal life in each. It's an alternate universe thing.)

Chimera continued to walk over to the other dark-scaled dragons, but when she saw another dragon come out from behind a tree. And this one was a familiar face; Speedy, she thought sourly, remembering that punch in the volcano dimension, and she stopped short of being sighted. Chimera's tail twitched as she wondered how to proceed. It took her a few minutes, but the dark dragoness decided to play it cool and walked over to the other dragons, "Hey!" She said, calling out.
---
#33 Posted: 13:45:23 08/01/2015
On the cold high peaks a dragon began his travel down the mountain his name Brull and he stood out from other dragons as he flew to the very bottom he channeled the power of light and tap into the dream world to see the difrences between reality and the dream why did he do it? Well it was part of a quest… after he finish he keeper on walking he traveld through a forest that could was part alive and part dead he then steped into the meadows will with snow not knowing who to find as he walk across
---
POPSMARTS!
#34 Posted: 13:56:56 08/01/2015
((Skyward is like that as well, but she doesn't naturally do that. The Time Dragon gave her one of his scales and she uses that to travel across dimensions.))

Skyward flapped her wings, soaring across the hills. "Hey, Glassy, c'mon!" she called.

An almost-see-through dragon hovered behind her. "Are you sure it's a good idea? You know, everyone gets scared when they see my scales reflect the light…"

"Ok, we'll land." Skyward pointed her wings into a dive, her forked tail streaming behind her.

((They are nearby the others))
---
#35 Posted: 14:10:18 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Dusk jumps not used to being around so many dragons, he continue to hide behind Speedy and avoiding eye contact with the strangers. But he could see them clearly....Well their energy.

Speedy looked where the voice was coming from, "Who are you?"

Occ: Accpeted
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:11:21 08/01/2015 by Sky the Dragon
#36 Posted: 14:17:05 08/01/2015
(Chimera's is due to a neckless that she usually holds in a pocket dimension, it's infused with a large amount of dark magic, and that is what opens the portals that Chimera uses to go from place/time to place/time.)

Meanwhile, some distance away in a city, Valley looked around; she had hoped that the group would be all together, but that wasn't the case. Only Navy was with her, and the dark blue dragon examined cautiously. "So what did the dragon say when ...?" Valley started to say a joke when Navy glared at her, saying, "This isn't the time for one of your jokes."

"And this was why I hoped Flasheris or Poleire would be here. It's never time for one of my jokes when you are around." Valley said, sulking.

(Wow, take a hefty seven+ minutes typing that and I get ninja'd.)

Chimera kept her cool as she recognized Dusk as well, but considering they wouldn't know her in this reality, she feigned not knowing him either, "Hi, i'm Chimera, might I ask who you guys are?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:22:09 08/01/2015 by theuone
#37 Posted: 14:20:47 08/01/2015
Brull took one look at the group of dragons his first thoughts was to clock himself but it would lead to suspicious activity he instead try to just walk past them hoping nothing will happen
---
POPSMARTS!
#38 Posted: 15:19:26 08/01/2015
"Hello everyone, I'm Silon, who are you?" He asked before walking over to Dusk "Its ok, I won't hurt you"
---
#39 Posted: 16:55:34 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Dusk stayed behind Speedy, uncomfortable with so many people around; Speedy stood between Silon and Dusk, "I'm Speedy" he said.

Dusk looked at the dragons two of the dragons the one that was passing them and Chimera hold a massive amount of power. The dragon who pass him had a mixture of white and black energy that mix and turned like a vortex. While Chimera's was dark; Dusk guess due to her darkness element, But he could see a vast amount of power within her amulet. A Dimensional Marble? Dimensional Marble is an type of attack or ability used by extremely powerful dragons. For a small area they could twist and turn the reality as they see fit. But for one to use that power takes a lot of power at once. But anyone within the area falls victim to the user's mind. Each Dimensional Marble is different per user. But Dusk could see that Chimera didn't have that power but her amulet. His Chaotic eyes was glowing he looked at her amulet.

"I-I know you..." Dusk said as his Chaotic eyes started to bring up old memories from another life longer he looked at the amulet more memories that came to him. Another war another time, like a long distance memory that was faded. They seem familiar but at the same time they weren't his own.
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#40 Posted: 17:15:57 08/01/2015
OoC: If some of the appearances confuse you, it will all become clear to you, I need to edit the images a bit. And the character sheet. Oh, and I won't bring Nefarian back until later on. They dimension-jumped, so they may recgonise a few of the people, but not all.

Varedis appeared in a crash of purple energy. He coughed and sidestepped just before Chromatus fell out of the sky behind him. The faint purple tinge to the air was already faint. Chromatus asked, "Where is Nefarian?" Varedis looked around, slowly, the scent of death was thick in his nostrils. Chromatus looked at him with his middle head, the one made out of crystal, Varedis shook slightly, it would take some time getting used to that.

Chromatus looked down, "Somehow, we must find him, I couldn't bear it if we lost him, he's the closest thing I have to a father."

So the two flew down from the hill to the nearest town and they landed near the edge of it. They saw a group of dragon standing around a tree and went towards them.

Varedis saw that next to the tree were two dragons, he snarled inwardly at the sight of the Shadowscale, thinking of an attack, but then realised that it wasn't and calmed down, maybe this one wasn't so bad, then he looked at the other one, saw the Chaotic Eye and the way he was hiding behind the Shadowscale and realized that he was unconformatable,

"Woah! Give the guy some space, can't you see that he is slightly uncomfortable? Hey, I'm Varedis." Then he looked over and saw Chimera, 'I recgonise you' he thought to himself, 'back from the time we were getting the Crown of Storms'
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:24:55 08/01/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#41 Posted: 18:24:23 08/01/2015
Brull passed the group of dragons and made it to his next location which was some distance from the other dragons he looked around all there is only snow and a tree it still had all it leafs there were colors of blue and white now some may find this odd for a tree but there was a reason once again he channeled light and tap into the dream world the tree blew up with lights the leafs danced around from a great wind it was a great seneray but he knew something was wrong this time he channeled dark and the nightmares revelation them selfs he look around and notice two things a river flowing into the tree but it had traces of black and green the other thing was black claws everywhere he examine them all of them were hard and wet and each had a diffrent mix of patterns this may have explain everything that happen here.

After exiting the dream world he thinks the claws may have been a creation since there very diffrent from dragon scales they were also wet his first though was coral it seem to match the patterns,it's hard enough,and wet skipping all of that his best lead was to follow the river but he has to go blind cause the river goes right back to the group of dragons and he does not prefer useing his dream powers infront of other dragons he hoped none of that will happen as he strated making his way back to the medows
---
POPSMARTS!
#42 Posted: 18:43:56 08/01/2015
Skyward could guess something spying on her powers. "Glassy, do you feel anything uncomfortable?"she asked telepathically.

Glassy shook her head. "No, not really, but then again, I can't read dragon's minds."

"I don't read minds!" Skyward growled.
---
#43 Posted: 20:03:26 08/01/2015
(Wow, those are some long posts. Also, Chimera isn't actually wearing her amulet/neckless, I don't suppose Dusk's eye can see into her pocket dimension? Also, I kinda like the 'lore' you've given to her neckless, its interesting, although there are a couple of, I guess you could call them, misconceptions about it, or something of the sort. Cause yeah, her neckless looks llike a gold ring with a dark red gem in the middle.)

Chimera looked at Dusk in surprise, how could he remember her? They weren't exactly living in the same timeline or anything like that. It confused her; Dusk must have had quite the power to remember her from another reality. "How can you remember me, it's not like we've met before? By the way, it's nice to meet all of you." Chimera decided to play innocent, not wanting Speedy to remember that time in the other dimension if Dusk could.
---
#44 Posted: 20:14:04 08/01/2015
High above the clouds the sun shone bright, dancing and glistening on the moisture of the atmosphere. The cold, a figment of imagination above the veil of the world. Flurry closed her eyes to enjoy the sunlight as she let her gargantuan wings carry her across the sky, snow flakes dropping from the webbing of her wings. 'This is where I belong' she thought, her eyes opening again and peering to the vast blanket of cloud below her. A free dragon on the wind, not bothered by any of the world's problems, spreading the cheer of snowfall. She saw her silhouette streak across the overcast, and noted that it might be visible to the ones down below. She increased her altitude and snow production, making her shadow look enormous on the clouds. As she was about to take in more sun, her sensitive nose picked up a familiar scent that made her flight waver. 'Isis? Here?' In her sudden surprise and excitement she folded her wings to her sides, diving through the gloom in the sky. She leveled herself out again once she was under the clouds, keeping a sharp eye out for her old friend. In moments she locked onto her "prey" and dived down at the unsuspecting Isis, hug/tackling her in mid-air. "Oh my Gods! Its you!" Flurry exclaimed happily as she squeezed Isis in an endless hug, her massive wings keeping them in the air.
---
#45 Posted: 20:51:08 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Dusk grabbed hold of Speedy's arm as he inch his head behind him to hide from them as well hide his glowing eyes, there were so many dragons there he doesn't know how to react. Dusk began nibbling on his crescent moon shape tailblade once again. He was so nervous around them.

"I'm Speedy and the dragon this here is Dusk the Lunar Dragon" Speedy said.
---
#46 Posted: 20:57:25 08/01/2015
OOC: We are up in the sky, Sky. I don't think we are near the rest of the group either
---
#47 Posted: 21:08:35 08/01/2015
He kept on following the river and surprise not so far away the same group of dragons he still continue to follow the river
---
POPSMARTS!
#48 Posted: 21:14:32 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I was talking about the ones that were on the ground near him LoZ
---
#49 Posted: 21:44:38 08/01/2015
"Are you ok?" Glassy asked Dusk. "Is it just too weird to see through a dragon?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:33 08/01/2015 by StormDragon21
#50 Posted: 21:47:45 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sky isn't there StormDragon he's missing
---
Page 1 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me