Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Wings of Fire - virus of doom [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#101 Posted: 00:51:25 16/01/2015
((I think it takes time and the side effects are basically going crazy.))

"It's for the infected ones, I think, and it should be inescapable!" Phoenix said excitedly. "I can use my fire to make chains to keep them from escaping, and what else do you think it should have?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#102 Posted: 00:54:32 16/01/2015
*Makes sense*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#103 Posted: 01:05:21 16/01/2015
"Well, obviously a grand place for the queen," Fire Burst said. "As well as somewhere for watching dragons to sit!" She thought for a moment. "We could keep the fighters in the sky... That way they couldn't infect anyone else!"
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#104 Posted: 01:28:53 16/01/2015
The mudwing snarled at them, his oddly yellow teeth flashing at the dragons. "We told your kind not to hunt here anymore." he hissed.
Hailstone backed a few steps away from the threatening dragon, confused about what he was talking about. "I don't remember any decree from Queen Glacier." He replied, his eyes darting over the mudwings form. The brown dragon was practically on top over the icewing, his bloodshot eyes locked with Hailstones and talons bared and dug into the dirt. Don't leave me with this brute. Mist, help me out for once. He thought and gulped nervously.
"Why are you talking about Glacier!" the mudwing snapped. "Stop trying to stall, seawing! Get out of here." Hailstone could feel the heat of fire building in the mudwings throat as he growled, inches from his face. "W-we aren't seawings." Hailstone stuttered, but was cut off by a claw to the face. "You have the entire ocean to flicker those infernal lights! Don't try to blind me!"
Hailstone collapsed against the firewood he had collected, clasping his talons over the fresh claw mark on his cheek. "What do you mean?" he asked the mudwing in shock, squirming away from his imposing form.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#105 Posted: 03:34:19 16/01/2015
Capybara, despite her anger, fell asleep under the bush.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#106 Posted: 22:19:20 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Well, to FuryBeam136, your OOC posts are ok, some use OOC, I use (), and you've got **, in other words, its up to you. On other news, look at my current signature smilie smilie. About time I tried to get my characters back in this. And one last thing, LoZ, I am not sure, but im assuming that Hailstone and the Mudwing are in the swamps. )

Flamingo had eventually started walking around the swamps, feeling bored. However, she had soon saw an Icewing getting pinned down by another Mudwing, "Hey! What's going on here?"
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#107 Posted: 23:12:21 16/01/2015
OOC: Yup, on the border of mudwing territory.

The mudwing heaved his head back, ready to let loose a burst of flame. His maw snapped open, and instantly snapped close again with a surprised muffle. Shademist materialized, hanging off of the mudwing's back. Her talons were dug deep into his scales clamping his mouth shut. Flames shot out of his nostrils and he reeled back, trying to shake Shademist off.
Hailstone's head whipped around to the voice nearby. "Run! This mudwing is crazy!" he shouted, not seeing who had spoken up. He lunged back at the crazed dragon, slashing into his throat with his serrated talons.
The mudwing shook Shademist off roughly and roared, more of a gurgle with the slash in his neck. He seemed to not even mind that his throat was gaping open, and he tried to spit fire again.
Hailstone was faster, blasting ice breath straight at the mudwing's face, freezing it in mid-breath.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:31:40 17/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#108 Posted: 02:56:26 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Flamingo was quite horrified, having watched the scene, but she didn't know what to say as she stood there.
---
#109 Posted: 03:23:17 17/01/2015
A tiny hiss of breath escaped the mudwing's frozen mouth before he collapsed into a heap, the blood from his throat coating his scales. Hailstone was breathing heavily and standing over the mudwing's dead body, waiting for it to spring back to life and attack. Shademist had to go and shake his shoulder to snap him out of his trance.
"You ok?" She asked, multiple shades of green flickering across her neck. Of course Hailstone couldn't see the colors, but she knew he would recognize the pattern on her scales.
He barely shook his head, his steely blue eyes never leaving the mudwing's corpse. Was it right to kill this dragon? Was that considered self defense? Or was it overboard.
Shademist shook him harder. "Three moons, Hailstone! Answer me!" she hissed. All she got was an uneasy glance from her friend. She turned away, now noticing the mudwing watching them in horror. "There's another one!" She gasped quietly and began to fade into her surroundings.
Hailstone's head whipped around and locked eyes with Flamingo's, his expression saying he was ready to attack. "Who are you?" he hissed. He internally hoped that there was something wrong with the mudwing that he had just killed, and the other dragons of that tribe weren't crazy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:52 17/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#110 Posted: 03:32:17 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Fla ... Flamingo. What is going on, was that Mudwing affected by it?" Flamingo twitched her wings nervously.
---
#111 Posted: 03:39:40 17/01/2015
Infected? Hailstone thought and glanced back at the dead mudwing. He had heard of some horrible virus going around, but he had no idea what it did. He fully turned around to face Flamingo, his stomach becoming more and more uneasy at the sight of the half-frozen dragon. "What is... it?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head. "He just seemed crazy to me."
Shademist had completely blended in again and circled around behind Flamingo. This was their tactic for catching prey. Hailstone distracts, I pounce. She waited for his signal to attack though. Maybe this mudwing was sane.
They seemed to think exactly the same at this moment, Hailstone and Shademist.
---
#112 Posted: 03:46:29 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I've heard of a terrible virus going around, it's supposed to do terrible things to the mind. It killed my only sibling." Flamingo said shyly.
---
#113 Posted: 03:57:55 17/01/2015
Hailstone flicked his tail subtly to signal Shademist to back off. She may have been camoflauged, but he could always see her even when she tried to hide from him. The grey he saw on her never quite matched the grey in the background. This dragon isn't an enemy. He thought, glaring at the space behind Flamingo that was the rainwing.
"Insane or ill, he tried to kill us." He said, sounding like he was trying to convince Flamingo and himself. He began to walk past the female mudwing, barely making eye contact now. "I'm sorry about your loss, however." He reached and grabbed Shademist's wing, pulling her out of her camouflage.
She hissed in protest, but regained her normal, tropical colors.
"I am Hailstone," He announced, and then nudged the now grumpy rainwing, "And this is Shademist."
---
#114 Posted: 05:31:33 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, hi." Flamingo didn't know of what else to say; her mind was a buzz with the many thoughts swimming in her head.
---
#115 Posted: 05:37:13 17/01/2015
Shademist uncomfortably slithered back into hiding, her sharp amber eyes locked on the new mudwing. She never liked interacting with new dragons. Hailstone was all she needed for a friend.
"What else do you know about this virus?" Hailstone asked abruptly. He glanced at the claw that had slashed the male mudwing's throat in battle. Small specks of blood were still stuck to his talons and scales. A horrible thought popped into his head. "Am I infected now? Is there a cure?"
---
#116 Posted: 05:45:28 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I don't think you'll get infected unless it gets into you, that like the deal with all viruses. Hmm, you may want to clean your scales though." Flamingo tried to remember all she could about the virus.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#117 Posted: 16:03:06 17/01/2015
Ruddy crawled out of the mud, flicking his ears to dispel drying mud. Wet mud was great, except when it dried in clumps on his scales! He then proceeded to shamble after Flamingo, wondering if the MudWing had simply not heard him. Where was she going? Hopefully she's be fine with him tagging along.
Ruddy was far behind when he realized that Flamingo has stopped. He opened his mouth to call for her, only to find she was watching something flail around on the ground. He stared, transfixed as its flopping slowly ceased. It terrified him, for some reason, but he had to know. What was going on?
As he got closer, he realized that Flamingo was talking with what seemed to be an IceWing. A nearby RainWing vanished into the foliage behind them. Had the IceWing been fighting the MudWing? Why? Suddenly afraid, Ruddy hung back, hunched over. We're he and Flamingo in danger? He curled his tail around himself.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#118 Posted: 16:12:20 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Just had to look at the previous page, sorry Shadmé, never noticed that part about Ruddy and Flamingo. Going to get back to this once I get to can.)
---
#119 Posted: 01:51:56 18/01/2015
Hailstone looked down and quickly wiped his talons against the moist grass, trying to brush every bit of blood off. His face was slightly twisted in disgust and worry. He didn't want to become like his attacker, a crazed dragon that didn't even know where he was. He definitely didn't want to end up dead. A rainwing's hiss made jolt up, eyes attentive.
"There's another one." Shademist's voice echoed from everywhere, thought Hailstone could see her arched form in the trees above the newcomer. Another mudwing? They're appearing everywhere lately. "Three moons." He said with a sigh. "Are you here f-"
"What do you want!" Shademist interrupted her friend harshly, her camouflaged form inching closer to Ruddy. Her threatening hiss seemed to come from every leaf.
---
#120 Posted: 03:52:34 18/01/2015
OoC: That's okay! This'll work out. ^.^

Ruddy yelped, jumped up then wrapped himself up in his wings. He nearly tripped over his tail. "P-please don't hurt me! I don't want anything, I promise! I just saw you guys and th-thought I'd make sure everyone's okay, you know, with the M-Mudwing on the ground, not moving and all…" His green gaze darted around, here and there, trying to find out who was speaking.
---
#121 Posted: 14:49:44 18/01/2015
Elegance slowly made her way towards MudWing territory. Before long, a MudWing patrol passed. She shifted her scales to imitate a sorrowful blue-gray. The MudWings approached her. "What's she doing here?" one asked. Elegance looked up. "What do you want?" she hissed, her scales shifting to an irritated orange. The MudWings exchanged a glance. "Why are you here?" one asked. Another jerked its head in her direction. The orange on Elegance's scales was quickly replace with a pale green as the MudWing lunged for her throat. The other MudWings backed away, a frightened expression plastered on their faces. Elegance tried to dart to the side, but the MudWing's claws hooked her tail. She shrieked in pain, white splotches appearing all over her. The MudWing raised his claw, still lodged in Elegance's tail. He raised his other talon, preparing to swipe it across Elegance's dangling form.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#122 Posted: 16:02:33 18/01/2015
Shimmering Mists watched Eleglance fly toward the Mudwing border. "She's going to get herself killed in an instant," she growled. She flew over to the Mudwings. "Let my friend go!" she growled, her scales shifting to a dark red and black. She bared her fangs, ready to release poison.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#123 Posted: 19:31:32 18/01/2015
"Mist! Stop scaring the locals!" Hailstone barked, his tail slamming into the ground with irritation. His attention turned back to Ruddy, his expression slightly more calm than before. "The Mudwing behind me attacked me and my friend out of the blue. We had to defend ourselves." He glanced back at the attackers dead form, "I've been informed that he may have been infected with a virus. Either way, we had no choice but to attack."
Shademist materialized beside her friend, mixtures of red and black swirling across her scales. Her glare never left Ruddy and Flamingo, and she was hunched and ready to attack. Hailstone nudged her and only gave her a look. She sighed, rolling her eyes and calming her scales. "You two look friendly." she sounded as though she was being forced to say this, "I'm sorry for scaring you..."
"Yes, we are sorry. To the both of you." Hailstone chimed in. "But a battle puts a dragon on edge. You understand, right?"
---
#124 Posted: 22:06:31 18/01/2015
The MudWing stared at Shimmering Mists and threw Elegance at her. Elegance shrieked, but couldn't stop herself from hitting the other RainWing.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#125 Posted: 22:13:51 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Flamingo stared back at the two, "I ... don't know if I think anything of it. I'm just glad to be alright. My name is Flamingo, just to let you know."
---
#126 Posted: 22:34:54 18/01/2015
Shimmering Mists was knocked back from the other dragon hitting her. She did a flip and got up. "You're in for it now!" she growled as she slipped under Eleglance and fired a spray of acid.
---
#127 Posted: 00:02:24 19/01/2015
The MudWing shielded itself with a wing, barely surviving before charging the two RainWings again. An angry red spread across Elegance's scales and she slashed at his neck. She turned to Shimmering Mists. "Are you okay?" she asked, worried green slowly creeping through her scales.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#128 Posted: 00:07:34 19/01/2015
"Yes, but this Mudwing…" Shimmering Mists trailed off. "Do you think he has…the disease?
---
#129 Posted: 00:11:10 19/01/2015
A puzzled purple-orange splattered across Elegance. "Disease?" she asked.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#130 Posted: 23:05:11 19/01/2015
Ruddy nodded quickly to Hailstone's words, and the disgruntled MudWing became even more surprised as Shademist appeared from the foliage. "I-" Ruddy cut off, shifting his talons and looking up at Flamingo. "Y-yeah, I get it. Also, I'm Ruddy." He tried not to look at the dead MudWing, glad he hadn't eaten anything recently. He hadn't heard of a virus, but that was maybe because he lived in an area where there weren't many MudWings. Perhaps the virus struck in places with more dragons? Either way, he'd never heard of a virus making dragons attack each other. He thought that if you had a virus, you were sick and therefore not violent. Were they sure a virus was the cause? Or were the pair of visitors trespassing and trying to find an excuse to defend themselves? Ruddy simply didn't know. He didn't have enough experience in these types of encounters.
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#131 Posted: 01:06:29 20/01/2015
Sorry for my long absence.

"Ok Gill. Just don't get corrupted." Coral responded. Gill flew off.

(I going to go to Frostbreath, Tidal and Sandstone now)

"Let me out! Don't you know your dealing with the most POWERFUL Sandwing ever!" Sandstone boasted as he tried to escape a trap Icebreath set. "Only if you shut up!" Icebreath said in a annoyed tone.
#132 Posted: 15:28:39 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(While waiting for LoZ ...)

Spaceseer breathed an exhausted sigh of relief as he landed on a small isle around the Skywing territory. Once he found a spot to rest, he did just that, faliing asleep on some leaves.

Sparrow hadn't wanted to do it, but he was sure he needed the dreamvisitor. The only price was taking it from Queen Scarlet's treasury. Now, he panted as he reached the edge of the Mudwing territory, near the Rainforest.
---
#133 Posted: 15:30:12 21/01/2015
Fire Burst looked at Phoenix, waiting for a reply. "What else would the arena need, do you think?"
---
#134 Posted: 22:27:13 21/01/2015
Shademist nudged Hailstone, her eyes darting between him and the dead mudwing. "What should we do about this guy?" She asked quietly, trying not to be heard by the other dragons. The sight of a dead thing made her stomach churn. She hated dead things, especially dead dragons. She kept a level face, however, so no one could see her as weak. She could be a soul-less and emotionless killer in the other dragon's minds, as long as they let her be.
Hailstone shrugged, trying his hardest not to pay attention to the dead body. Death was natural, and he had seen many icewings die back home in the Ice kingdom. "What do you do with your dead?" He asked Flamingo and Ruddy. He realized that he sounded a bit cold and uncaring. "I mean to say, should we notify family? Or your queen?" He said quickly, choosing a nicer tone.

OOC: sorry! busy
---
#135 Posted: 21:52:50 23/01/2015
Capybara woke up.

THIS VERY INTERESTING POST IS NOT JUST A BUMP
---
#136 Posted: 22:00:05 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Don't worry about bumping this, I'm figuring out what to type. If this, really needed a bump, I'd do it. I am however feeling a bit guilty as to not having done so sooner.)
---
#137 Posted: 22:09:13 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Bumped due to reaching bottom of page.)

Flamingo looked at Ruddy, Hailstone, and Shademist, "I don't really ..." She wanted only to forget about deaths, so she didn't finish what she was going to say.
---
#138 Posted: 20:54:51 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Bumped again, hello folks!)
---
#139 Posted: 00:33:48 13/02/2015
*Hello... this is mainly a bump but it is also a post.*

Kalp decided to swim for a bit. She rested underwater on a small ledge.

Pixie sat in the sun, her scales shifting between beautiful colors. "I'm so pretty, aren't I?" she asked a nearby RainWing, who awkwardly shuffled away. "So much for asking," she mumbled.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#140 Posted: 00:38:21 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sparrow looked up at the trees; he had never been in the rainforest before.

Meanwhile, Spaceseer stirred in his sleep.

(I'm mostly waiting for LegendofZelda for Flamingo. Or Ruddy. Or Someone.)
---
#141 Posted: 01:35:28 23/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(Hello!? Is anyone there?)
---
#142 Posted: 21:25:04 18/03/2015
OoC: Let's try this again!

Ruddy flicked his ears apologetically. "I...I've never spoken to Queen Moorhen," he admitted. "But, um, you're right...we should probably let someone know..." He gave Flamingo an awkward look. He hoped the older MudWing would have a better idea than he. "Should we...try to talk to Queen Moorhen? A..." he swallowed, "d-dead dragon would probably be important...uh, maybe not, but I don't know..."
---
#143 Posted: 21:41:00 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Thanks, now where is LoZ !)

Flamingo looked at Ruddy, "Yeah, we should probably go to Queen Moorhen."
---
#144 Posted: 21:48:02 18/03/2015
OoC: He's a mod now, and too busy for us... </3
Just kidding, but I have no idea. smilie

Ruddy shakily circled the dead dragon, wrinkling his snout at the smell that was starting to rise off it. "R-really? You think so?" He stopped pacing for a moment to look up at Flamingo, then resumed his movement. "How will we transport him?"
---
#145 Posted: 21:51:42 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"I don't think we can. We'll have to leave the body here." Flamingo replied.

(I haven't seen him on in ages.)
---
#146 Posted: 21:53:18 18/03/2015
"It's turning dragons into monsters without their old personality," Shimmering Mists explained. "I think we should take the body back to Queen Moorhen. She should know that it's spreading…" She trailed off, a worried look on her face, turning a pale green.
---
#147 Posted: 22:00:37 18/03/2015
OoC: Hmm...I suppose you're right about that! Not sure what to do about it...

Ruddy stopped again to look down at the fallen MudWing. His scales were a rich brown in color, now somewhat flaky due to the virus that had afflicted him. He took in the dragon's stature, markings, and other details so that he could tell the queen. "Okay...I guess," he sighed. "But should we bury him first?"
---
#148 Posted: 22:06:13 18/03/2015
"What's wrong? Are you alright?" Elegance asked her friend.

*EDIT: Forgot to specify my dragon*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:07:54 18/03/2015 by FuryBeam136
#149 Posted: 19:29:38 02/05/2015
OOC: cough

"The body can be buried when someone can identify who it is. For now, let's at least notify your Queen, or someone." Hailstone stated, his gaze turning back to his kill. His kill... The thought made his scales itch and stomach twist in disgust. He hoped that he wouldn't have to deal with another one of these infected again. "We should do anything we can to prevent the spread." He said and inhaled deeply, letting out a blast of frigid air over the body, freezing it and the bloody ground around it solid. "We should get going, mudwings."
---
#150 Posted: 23:15:11 02/05/2015
"Uhh… hello?" Shimmering mists sighed. "It's spreading…" She wrapped her tail, not risking infection by using her teeth, around the dead Mudwing's body and started pulling it, only moving it slightly. "El, could you help me?"
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me