Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Wings of Fire - virus of doom [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#51 Posted: 22:59:06 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(hmm, good question, I really don't know, I'd say its all up to you. Oh, you should be expecting a PM on fanfiction rather soon, smilie , whoa, GigaCamo ninja'd me)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:28 07/01/2015 by theuone
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#52 Posted: 20:19:05 08/01/2015
OOC: So this doesn't plummet down into the forgotten section. *cough cough*
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#53 Posted: 20:20:51 08/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(It's not going to be forgotten, anyway, there are still two queens open.)
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#54 Posted: 12:09:10 09/01/2015
I think Coral and Gill are just enough for me so I don't need anyone else.
#55 Posted: 13:46:29 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Yeah, I think I might be waiting for Shadmé before we begin, I may also take either Glacier or Moorhen.)

(Okay, as of this edit, Shadmé, Ruddy is accepted, and to StormDragon21, so is Phoenix. Is anyone willing to be Queen Moorhen?)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:44 10/01/2015 by theuone
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#56 Posted: 14:26:00 10/01/2015
OOC: I think I have my limit of characters for the moment smilie
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#57 Posted: 17:21:09 10/01/2015
My 5 are ready.
#58 Posted: 17:23:01 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(all we need now is someone to take the position of Moorhen, LegendofZelda is the only one who hasn't taken on a queen, though someone else could just as well fill in the role.)
---
#59 Posted: 18:25:42 10/01/2015
OOC: I'm not good at rping characters that arent my creation. Plus, shes teh queen of the Rainwings right? If memory serves
---
#60 Posted: 18:28:00 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Moorhen is the Mudwing Queen, well, StormDragon21, Shadowmewx, and Jennacat4 each only have one queen taken. and don't worry, its understandable.)
---
#61 Posted: 18:30:24 10/01/2015
OOC: Crap! Why'd I get the names confused? Heh I guess I don't pay too much attention to the queens. Clay is just too adorably daft.
---
#62 Posted: 19:12:58 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(oh yeah, for those with Rainwing's, I have something that can help; the scale color = emotion , thingy (yeah, thingy is the best I could come up with) I had originally seen it on the WoF wikia.

•Red/Black = Angry/Upset
•Orange = Irritated
•Gold/Yellow = Excited/Amused
•Rose Pink/raspberry pink = Happy/optimistic
•Pale Green/Acid Green/sick green = Fearful/sick
•Green = Worried/Displeased
•Blue = Calm/Tranquil
•Indigo = Pride
•Dark Purple = Shame/Guilt
•Purplish Orange = Puzzled/Confused
•White = Pain
•Crimson/Pink = Embarrassed/Love
•Gray/Blue-Gray = Sorrow
---
#63 Posted: 15:37:21 11/01/2015
OOC: I would take Moorhen, but I have so many characters already smilie
---
#64 Posted: 15:43:35 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(I guess that leaves Shadmé, cause I asked StormDragon21 and there hasn't been a reply, and LoZ doesn't want to be one of the queens, last I checked.)
---
#65 Posted: 22:08:50 11/01/2015
Quote: jennacat4
OOC: I would take Moorhen, but I have so many characters already smilie

Same here
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#66 Posted: 23:44:02 11/01/2015
Quote: theuone
(oh yeah, for those with Rainwing's, I have something that can help; the scale color = emotion , thingy (yeah, thingy is the best I could come up with) I had originally seen it on the WoF wikia.

•Red/Black = Angry/Upset
•Orange = Irritated
•Blue = Calm/Tranquil
•Indigo = Pride
•White = Pain
•Gray/Blue-Gray = Sorrow

I think the gold and pink are switched around. I think I've seen Glory or one of the others turn pink when amused.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#67 Posted: 23:45:41 11/01/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
Quote: theuone

•Red/Black = Angry/Upset
•Orange = Irritated
•Blue = Calm/Tranquil
•Indigo = Pride
•White = Pain
•Gray/Blue-Gray = Sorrow

I think the gold and pink are switched around. I think I've seen Glory or one of the others turn pink when amused.

Nah, I just reread the dark secret and it says yellow is amused.
---
#68 Posted: 04:58:04 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(StormDragon21, would you accept being Moorhen?, it's the one thing keeping us from starting, and things will be thrilling.)
---
#69 Posted: 05:01:35 12/01/2015
OOC: Ok, small question. Are we going to have to Rp as the queens alot? Cause I may just take Moorhen to get things going
---
#70 Posted: 05:05:08 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Hmm, probably not a lot, just here and there, I'm a bit scattered due to the constant RP checking, you know what I mean LoZ, (Core broke Blarna), I'll see about getting you as Moorhen once I've settled down.)

(I'll begin this as soon as I've fixed my Core problem.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:10 12/01/2015 by theuone
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#71 Posted: 14:26:24 13/01/2015
OoC: If for any reason you're not content with Moorhen, LegendOfZelda, I can take over. I'm just a little unsure of her personality right now. :3

Whenever you're ready, theuone!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#72 Posted: 14:48:04 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(well ... okay then, 3 ... "magical death spit" ... 2 ... "We are not calling it magical death spit!" ... 1 "and blast off!")

Oasis watched the writhing Sandwing as he clawed at an imaginary enemy. With a sigh, she flicked her tail to signal her guards, whom moved forward to put the diseased Sandwing out of his misery. "Stupid virus."

Meanwhile, Spaceseer walked out from behind a boulder; the young Nightwing was about to make his first trip to the mainland. As he walked by, he heard a conversation of a couple other Nigthwings.

"Did you here about the virus that's spreading across the rest of Pyrrhia?" Said the first one.

"Yeah, good thing is hasn't reached here yet. What is the deal with it." Replied the second.

"I hear it attacks the brain cells; i guess it makes the victum see things that aren't really there and such." The first said back.

"Well, i've heard Her Majesty has a cure, but she hid it away somewhere on the mainland, it better not come here, or else who knows what'll happen." The second replied.

"It shouldn't, so long as no one with it comes here, which should be fine for us, no one knows where we are." The first said with a laugh.

Spaceseer had heard enough, and he gulped. Looking at his enchanted bracelet, he took a deep breath and headed off to the mainland. Who knows, he could help with the disaster."

(yeah, this is just to set up the scene. Oh yeah, if needed, you can use some unnamed characters around for like, talking and stuff, as i did with the above Nightwings. The one thing i don't have a clue about is how we might get everyone to meet, well, we'll figure that out as we go.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:48:04 13/01/2015 by theuone
#73 Posted: 15:35:52 13/01/2015
Capybara was asleep on a tree. An awful green-coloured RainWing shook her awake. "Capybara?" He asked, his voice shaking. Capybara yawned. "Yes?" She asked, still half asleep.
---
#74 Posted: 20:26:16 13/01/2015
OoC: A recommendation? Theuone, could you specify more where you're changing your POV? Your two character perspectives kinda blended together. smilie

Scarlet, Queen of the SkyWings, sat regally above her kingdom. She cast a bored look over the flat, open pit below her. "Vermillion!" she bellowed.
The young prince scrabbled up the rock face and perched next to her. Scarlet's golden gaze cast over him. He was shaping up. She hadn't liked taking care of weak dragonet children, and thankfully Vermillion was passing that phase.
"We need to do something with this pit," she said, flicking her tail to indicate the area.
"H-how about an addition to the palace?" the SkyWing prince suggested. He shifted slightly. "We always need more space."
Scarlet nodded thoughtfully. "I see. But you do know how bored I get...we have plenty of palace rooms. We need an area for...entertainment." She rounded on Vermillion. "Surely you agree."
"Of c-c-course!" Vermillion yelped, flapping his wings to get airborne. "My Queen, what would you like me to put into motion?"
"Planning, yes! How about...an arena. We have all these contaminated dragons that are of no use to us anymore. Why not put them in an environment for my own pleasure? Thrilling, isn't it?"

Shadowhunter knew the plan. He'd drilled himself on it, over and over. His loyalty was to the NightWings. The NightWings were the bravest and smartest. The NightWings were the only ones with the cure to the madness that was taking over dragon tribes, one by one. And he, Shadowhunter, would do anything for his tribe. His tribe always knew what was right.
The dark dragon had been tossing a pointy spear from talon to talon skillfully as he thought. Now he picked it up and pointed it at another soldier, who jumped. "Fight me!"
"Aaaw, Shadowhunter," the NightWing whined. "You always beat us!"
"And you're just going to live with that? You have to train, get better!" Shadowhunter growled. "You have to be useful to the NightWings or you're a failure. Are you a failure, Fearsome?"
"Noooo..." Fearsome trailed off.
"Good." Shadowhunter dipped his head a moment, then looked up, fire in his eyes. "Now fight!" He waved the spear menacingly.

Ruddy flicked his tail, yelping joyfully as mud flecks rained down on him. "Hehe, yay!" With a humongous cat-like leap he lunged into the mud puddle, sending the mud everywhere else. A couple nearby MudWings narrowed their eyes at him, but Ruddy couldn't care less. Mud puddles were one of his favorite things! They were so warm and squishy and felt good on his scales! He sank down into the mud, only the tip of his head showing. He peered around, looking to see if anyone he knew was around.
---
#75 Posted: 23:33:46 13/01/2015
A lone scavenger was screaming, clamboring over broken lumber and jagged stones. Its little legs kept getting caught by one another as it ran in fear from something unknown. It would get snagged every so often on foliage from its long and tangled blonde hair. It was a female, of course, and not fully grown. Its pale skin was a strange shade and seemed to catch sunlight like a mudwings scales did, dull yet shiny. It's sheer panic was adorable.
Two glimmering, amber eyes appeared in the space in front of the scavenger, making it let out another shrill squeak of fright. A toothy grin cracked open below them, and the colors in front of the scavenger started to ripple in a deep golden color. "These little things are so amusing!" The figure exclaimed, more and more forming in patterns of gold and pink.
Shademist lay directly in front of the petrified scavenger, poking it with a talon. The little creature smacked at her and reeled away from her reach. She giggled in delight, more yellows waving across her calming scales. "Oh, don't be like that little one. If I was going to eat you, I'd do it already." She said and scooted closer, pushing her talon on the little thing and pinning it to the ground. "I just want to play."
A rustling came from the bushes and multiplie silver-white spikes poked from the leaves. With his tail emerging first, Hailstone came out of the flora with a huge log in tow. He slammed it on the ground and gave the rainwing a cross look. "Mist, why do you insist on playing with your food?" He huffed. Hailstone had a very annoyed tone in his voice, mostly from the dry heat of the forest.
She gave him a shrug and a playful smile, as to say "Because I want to." She let the scavenger free and watched it run off, disappearing beyond the trees. "You know I don't eat those things." She replied with a very sassy tone. "They are way too crunchy."
Hailstone rolled his eyes and continued to drag the log closer to Shademist. "Three moons, you are the pickiest dragon I have ever know." He groaned, having trouble with the wood.
Shademist cocked her head and gave her friend a puzzling look. "Why are you gathering wood anyway? Are you planning on starting a fire?" Hailstone always confused her with his out-of-the-cave thinking and awkward demeanor to others. "I thought you didn't like the heat."
Hailstone scoffed, yanking his goggled off his face. "It's not for me! I swear, you prove those rainwing rumors right sometimes." He let out a little snort of laughter at his comment, and giggled harder when he saw an orangy-black zig-zag go down Shademist's snout. He continued so the rainwing wouldn't claw him in the tail. "It might get cold tonight, and I don't want you complaining again."
Shademist huffed and tapped her talons against the ground. After a few moments of silence, she gave him a disappointed look. "So... How are you going to start the fire, Icewing?" she asked, her tone thick and snobby.
---
#76 Posted: 00:04:53 14/01/2015
"It's uh, about, y'know, Mango... He's kinda dead." Capybara was now fully awake. "WHAT!?" She roared. Black flooded throughout her scales. "YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?" The green RainWing shook his head. Capybara lashed her tail. Her brother. The only friend in the whole tribe. And these stupid dragons had let her sleep through it? "Show me," she growled.

The RainWing lead her to the healers den. Of course, there lay Mango. "Why didn't you wake me?" Capybara spat at the healers. The two healers glanced at eachother, a bewildered expression on their dumb faces. Capybara stormed out of the den, into the rainforest.

OOC: Added something to Capybara's appearance that I forgot. smilie Will use Mud Turtle and Scorpion soon!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:05 14/01/2015 by jennacat4
#77 Posted: 00:11:00 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(to Shadowmewx, well, ill be working on that. hmm, got a bit of a creative block on this right now.)

Flamingo let herself sink into the mud pit; it was one of the few things she liked more than exploring.
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#78 Posted: 00:17:28 14/01/2015
are you still accepting?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#79 Posted: 00:18:33 14/01/2015
Mud Turtle was swimming in the underwater palace of the SeaWings. She caught a fish and ate it. Oops, she thought, should've made sure it wasn't infected. She shrugged. It had tasted fine.

A RainWing arrived at Queen Grandeur's "palace" (if you know what I mean). "You majesty," he said, bowing down. "We lost another dragonet to the virus." Grandeur shook her head. "Such a pity."

OOC: Would prey be able to spread disease or naw
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:19:58 14/01/2015 by jennacat4
#80 Posted: 00:20:47 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(To Jennacat4, I guess it would, its supposed to be similar to rabies (wow, only just now made that comparison), to FuryBeam136, I guess so, things haven't really gotten anywhere other than the beginnings.)
---
#81 Posted: 00:24:15 14/01/2015
"Hello, Queen Scarlet," Phoenix bowed, trying not to touch anything. "So, what do I do today? Guarding? Lighting torches? Executing the diseased dragons?"

Shimmering Mists leaped through the forest branches. "There isn't anything to do," she complained to no one in particular.

Storm flew through the blizzard, a mere wind compared to the stronger storms she'd faced. "Mom!" she yelled. "I mean—Queen Glacier!" She landed in front of her, not waiting for an answer. "Someone else has the virus!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#82 Posted: 00:29:02 14/01/2015
OOC: I'm tempted to make a SkyWing. Do we have enough?

Capybara was running through the forest, pushing through anything in her way. She zoomed right past Shimmering Mists, in her grief and anger she didn't even notice the other RainWing.
---
#83 Posted: 00:30:38 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(is there ever enough? (that's a no), meaning go on ahead.)
---
#84 Posted: 00:32:30 14/01/2015
"Hey!" Shimmering Mists yelled, mistaking Capybara for a diseased dragon. Her scales tuned a bright red and orange. "Rainwings!" she yelled. "There's another diseased dragon!"
---
#85 Posted: 00:38:08 14/01/2015
Yay, I didn't think we had too too many Skywings. (Also I'm not using any OCs in this RP so bear with me ;_smilie

Name: Fire Burst
Tribe: SkyWings
Appearance: Red, with a slightly lighter underbelly.
Personality: She wants to serve her queen. Can be violent if necessary.
Power: none
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:38:31 14/01/2015 by jennacat4
#86 Posted: 00:39:26 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Fire Burst looks alright, okay then.)
---
#87 Posted: 00:57:41 14/01/2015
Hailstone lifted his snout in the air and turned away from Shademist, grumbling nonsense to himself. "We are on the borders of Queen Moorhen's territory." He said and turned back, shifting his wings in thought. "I'll just go get a mudwi-"
There was a sudden loud crash in the canopy of the trees, and a large brown mass crashed into the ground before them. It was a mudwing, dazed from the impact. Hailstone stared at the mass of dragon with shock and confusion. "Well, nevermind..." He said, walking up and poking the mudwing with a shaky talon. The mudwing stirred and groaned, still not completely conscious. It was also breathing very heavily and coughing small embers of fire.
"Wow..." Shademist stared in disbelief and then spontaneously sprung up, flapping her wings excitedly. "Now say, 'A herd of cows might as well run through here!' Pllleaaaassseeee?" She begged, colors flashing across her body too fast to register.
Hailstone pulled his head back as Shademist invaded his personal space. "It was just a coincidence. Nothing more." He hissed and shoved the rainwing's head away from his with a wing. She began to pout and flopped down on the ground. "It's still worth a try," she grumbled, poking the mudwing.
---
#88 Posted: 03:33:12 14/01/2015
On a beach nearby the Kingdom of the Sea Gill and Coral looked at a dead Seawing that had been struck by the virus. Coral was pushed back by Gill's wing. "Be careful Coral it could spread onto us." Gill said in a worried tone. "We need to find this cure quickly. We already lost 5 guards this morning." Coral said determinedly.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:30:07 14/01/2015 by GigaCamo
#89 Posted: 03:39:18 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(30 guards?, it's not that deadly.)
---
#90 Posted: 14:32:34 14/01/2015
"I didn't mention that I saw 10 more of them dead near the surface." Gill added. "Maybe we should use Tidal as a way to..." "Not that disgrace that always lies!" Coral interrupted angrily. "Oh, um yea we should call him to bad I sorta sent him to the surface to get killed as a punishment." Coral said trying not to look mad. "I'll get him for you." Gill said.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:29:00 14/01/2015 by GigaCamo
#91 Posted: 14:34:32 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Uhh, GigaCamo, i guess you didn't take the hint, the virus isnt that deadly, I recommend lessening the number.)
---
#92 Posted: 15:29:17 14/01/2015
OoC: OmP FuryBeam! You're here! smilie

Ruddy lifted his head as he noticed another dragon in the mud. He didn't see her around much, so the first thing that came to mind was What was her name again? ...Ostrich? Some sort of fancy bird...oh yes- Flamingo!
He crept up to his fellow MudWing, green eyes bright and cheerful. "Hi Flamingo!" he greeted, waving around his tail in some sort of friendly excited gesture.

Queen Scarlet raised her eyebrows as Phoenix bowed to her. "Ah, Phoenix! I do have a task for you. You see Vermillion?" She pointed to her son in the sky. "Find Fire Burst- she may be interested, too. The three of you will be putting together a plan for an...arena, of some sort. This pit is rather empty, and that is no fun at all. I'll be there soon to oversee the plan. Can you do this?"
---
#93 Posted: 15:39:21 14/01/2015
Capybara was sitting in a bush. She sunk her claws into the ground.

Fire Burst was flying, half bored, doing nothing, half looking for something to eat. Perhaps she could find a pig or something.
---
#94 Posted: 19:08:27 14/01/2015
Name: Pixie
Tribe: RainWings
Appearance: Pretty much ordinary, prefers to have a pale pink color with silver around her eyes.
Personality: Excitable
Power: Knows aquatic (Does this count as a power?)
Additional info: Raised by a family of rogue SeaWings, who taught her aquatic.

Name: Elegance
Tribe: RainWings
Appearance: Much slimmer than most RainWings, prefers to be a silvery blue.
Personality: Quiet, Reserved, Mysterious
Power: Camouflages better than most RainWings
Additional info: Eats very little. Will share no information with anyone.

Hope these two are okay. And actually...

Name: Kalp
Tribe: SeaWings
Appearance: Sapphire blue, wears a necklace of seaweed with a pearl charm.
Personality: Talkative
Power: Can easily spot a RainWing when it camouflages
Additional info: Was part of the family that raised Pixie. Often was charged with keeping her entertained, and so learned to find RainWings when they are hidden.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#95 Posted: 23:45:14 14/01/2015
For a moment, the two dragons just stared at the mudwing, waiting for something to happen. Then, abruptly, he began to stare back. His dull brown eyes matched his muddy scales, but there was something off about them, something pained. His eyes were bloodshot, and his pupils were the faintest of dots against the brown of his eyes. He struggled to sit up, his eyes still locked on the two young dragons.
"Who'r you?" the mudwing asked gruffly.
Shademist scooted back uncomfortably, her scales taking on the colors of her surroundings. She hated being stared at. "None of your business." her faint outline hissed.
Hailstone brushed his wing in Shademist's direction but missed doe to her camouflage. He hoped she would stay calm with this dragon. He didn't want another throat-ripping incident. "We're just two dragons exploring. I am Hailstone, and this is Mist." He motioned to where he last saw the rainwing. She had completely disappeared by now.

OOC: I cant do much till theuone gets online and replies to my pm
---
#96 Posted: 02:04:01 15/01/2015
"Fire Burst! Fire Burst!" Phoenix yelled. "Queen Scarlet needs your help to make an arena plan!" She started to grab Fire Burst but stopped, realizing that her scales would burn her.
---
#97 Posted: 03:13:31 15/01/2015
Fire Burst glanced nervously as Phoenix had barely pulled away in time. "Hmm? An arena? Sounds thrilling." She said, imitating the queen in a unmocking voice. "I'd love to help! Where will it be built? What dragons will be fighting? Sounds like a great plan." Fire Burst wanted to get on Queen Scarlet's good side, so perhaps doing this task would help that.
---
#98 Posted: 00:25:02 16/01/2015
I have waited around two days to be accepted... or rejected...

This seems like quite the inactive RP!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#99 Posted: 00:28:09 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(its just moving slowly for the time being, I've seen worse (looks at Chaos Within). Oh wait, I didn't even notice your character sheets, heh, they're all accepted, though I guess that for Pixie, knowing aquatic simply means understanding it. Right?)
---
#100 Posted: 00:48:06 16/01/2015
*Pretty much. She can sort of imitate the patterns by flashing her scales, but she rarely gets it right. By the way, if you don't like the way my OOC posts are, let me know.*

Pixie lay on the ground, pretty much being bored. She spotted Elegance nearby, but only for a moment as the strange RainWing began to camouflage almost perfectly. She sighed. If only Kalp were around. She shifted her scales to a soft lilac purple and went back towads the village.

Elegance slowly crept away from the village, still hidden. She didn't want anyone to know she was leaving, yet she was sure she saw Pixie look straight at her. It was her fault for being rash, however. But she was going to see if any other tribe had someone like her, someone who had secrets.

Kalp swam restlessly back and forth, wishing Pixie were there to keep her company. There was little to entertain her on the island where she lived. But Pixie had decided to return to the RainWings. It was her choice. Not Kalp's. Still Kalp's thoughts wandered to her adopted sister. Would they ever see each other again? A little fish swam over. Kalp noticed it was soon joined by another. She killed them both and brought them back to her parents. The two SeaWings ate them gratefully.

*Just curious, when infected do dragons die immediately or does it take more time? If it takes time, what are possible side effects?*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me