Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Digimon Tamers RP [CLOSED]
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#1 Posted: 22:16:35 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I'd always watched the TV show...

I used to play the card game...

I even made up my very own imaginary Digimon...

...Then I found the Blue Card, and everything changed...

I'm currently thinking about restarting an old Digimon RP I ran on another site, and I wanted to see if there would be any interest in it.

In present Earth, there is a common belief that there is only one world; our own. However some believe there is a second, digital dimension shadowing the dimension we live in; surprisingly enough, these people are right...

Unknown to the general public, beings from this digital dimension have been appearing in the real world, causing trouble and endangering many. Some people have gone missing entirely, lost in the fog that spouts from the holes formed between the worlds. An organization has been created to deal with this threat and investigate the disappearances, but their ways could be called 'barbaric' by some.

However some of these otherworldly beings, known as 'Digimon' have aligned themselves with some humans; this connection with a device called the 'Digivice' helps the aligned Digimon to fight the wild ones who come to endanger this world, using the device the Digimon can grow in strength and transform to the 'next level' and aid in fighting stronger Digimon. It's up to these Tamers and their Digimon to discover the mystery behind the disappearances and the digital fog.

Now it's time to make the choice, are you with us, or against us?

Rules (So Far):
1. Champion (or above) level Digimon can only hold the above-Rookie form for the duration of a battle and a short while afterwards, unless they are roughly the size of a Rookie
1a. If it's funny or inconvenient for the Tamer to hide a Digimon the size of a skyscraper, go for it!
1b. Don't make your Digimon's "Default" form anything above Champion.
2. No godmodding. You know what I mean by this.
2a. In case you don't, try to avoid having your character auto-hit the other players with your attacks (It's common courtesy to declare an attack, then allow them a chance to dodge), and alternatively, don't dodge every single attack that comes your way. Try to not have your character use information that they wouldn't know (also known as metagaming).
3. Having some time in the spotlight is fun, but don't always try to steal the show. Let the others have fun as well.
4. Do not kill off another person's character without their permission. (If it's a generic badguy without a character sheet, this obviously doesn't apply)
4a. If the player wishes it, their Digimon can transform into a Digi-egg after they are killed.
5. A Blue Card may only appear in the presence of an Ultimate-level enemy, or if a player wants to make their human character into a Tamer.

Character Sheets:

Quote:
Tamer Character sheet:
Name:
Alignment: (Chaotic/Neutral/Lawful, Good/Neutral/Evil)
Elemental Affiliation:
Description:
Background:
Digivice I/A:
Modify Cards I/A:

Quote:
Digimon Character Sheet (In Progress):
Nickname I/A:
Species:
Personality:
Tamer I/A:
Type (Data, Virus, Vaccine):
Description:
Digivolution Line:

I'll start with my own character sheet:

Tamer Character Sheet:
Name: Gabriel "Gabe" Talbot
Personality: Quiet, reserved, shy. Logical.
Alignment: True Neutral
Elemental Affiliation: Ice
Description: Dark grey hair, golden-tinted eyes
Background: Gabe is new to town, and is staying at his Uncle's place for the year because his parents are traveling abroad. He's a quiet, reserved kid with an affinity for computers and hacking, and is generally shy around people he doesn't know well. He likes collecting various things, like games, cards, and figurines. He tends to bury himself in video games to hide his loneliness, since he moves frequently and normally never has the time to make any lasting friends.
Digivice: Black and Silver D-Arc
Modify Cards: Hyper-wings, Hyper-Speed, Digivolution, WarGreymon Shield, Digmon's Drills, Thor's Hammer, Commandramon's M16, various Magic: the Gathering cards.

Nickname: Fang
Species: BlackGabumon
Personality: Friendly and emotional, but still logical. He becomes incredibly shy without his pelt, but when he's wearing it, he becomes fierce and confident in the face of danger. Although he isn't evil, his Virus-type attributes can still influence him, and make him more likely to overdo attacks in the heat of a moment. He'll try his best to guide Gabe along the path that he thinks is right, but he won't force him to make any decisions and will follow whatever his friend truly believes.
Tamer: Gabe (see above)
Type (Data, Virus, Vaccine): Virus
Description: A Gabumon with a black coat of fur
Digivolution Line: [User Posted Image] => [User Posted Image] => [User Posted Image] => [User Posted Image] => ???

Nickname I/A: None.
Species: Strabimon
Personality: A quiet loner, curious and protective, but tries to remain mysterious.
Tamer I/A: None.
Type (Data, Virus, Vaccine): Vaccine
Digivolution Line: ???
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 22:43:00 16/01/2015 by Wolfgang
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 05:24:35 06/01/2015
Name: Austin
Personality: Kind to those who he knows aren't evil
Alignment: Lawful Good
Elemental Affiliation: Light
Description: Brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a blue shirt, black sweatpants, and sneakers
Background: He has lived in town all of his life, he met Gabe when he first moved in, he would talk to Gabe here and there, but they never really became great friends
Digivice: Blue and white D-Arc
Modify Cards: Digivolution, some tarot cards, and some pokemon cards

Name: Virtu
Species: Grey Renamon
Personality: Caring, but she will hurt those who threaten her and her friends
Tamer: Austin
Type: Data
Description: A Renamon with grey fur and blue eyes
((Can you make the digivolution line for me?))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#3 Posted: 22:47:42 06/01/2015
//Will fill out later.
I have a question however. Do I need a Tamer? I'd much rather RP as a sole Digimon if that's all the same to you. If not then that's fine aswell.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#4 Posted: 23:18:54 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I think it'd be fine for people to have tamerless Digimon.

Also, here you go Eyebrawler:
[User Posted Image] => [User Posted Image] => [User Posted Image] => [User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:54 06/01/2015 by Wolfgang
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#5 Posted: 23:21:34 06/01/2015
I may join soon.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 00:04:16 07/01/2015
Are there any dragon-like Digimon?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#7 Posted: 00:41:58 07/01/2015
http://wikimon.net/Dorimon
http://wikimon.net/DORUmon
http://wikimon.net/DORUgamon
http://wikimon.net/DORUguremon
http://wikimon.net/DORUgoramon

Tamer
Name: Alpha
Personality: he is very closed and hardly talks he only is open and talks when he is playing with people online.
Alignment: good
Elemental Affiliation: Dark
Description: dark brown hair which is normally messy unless something fancy is happening. Black eyes teal glasses wears a bold red t-shirt with a grey long sleeve shirt under with camo cargo pants and normal lace shoes.
Background: he has spent most of his life on online gaming and won many live events since he wins so much he is spoiled by his rich parents since he wins all the time. His father is a high rank employee for a computer and tv company while his mother owns a restaurant.
Digivice: black and blue
Modify Cards: Digivilution, digmon's drill, hyper speed, radiant fate, shellmons hydro blaster.

Digimon
Nickname: N/a
Species: dorumon
Personality:
Tamer: Alpha
Type: data will change to virus if evolution is uncontrolled (kinda like the skullgreymon in the anime)
Description: he is always hyper and looking for fun all the time and is always happy to meet new people and digimon
Digivolution Line: on top of post
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:38:12 07/01/2015 by chained skull
#8 Posted: 00:53:42 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21

Hmm, you could maybe try this line:
Demiveemon (In-Training) => Veemon (Rookie) => Veedramon (Champion) => AeroVeedramon (Ultimate) => UlforceVeedramon (Mega)
---
#9 Posted: 01:25:25 07/01/2015
Quote: Wolfgang
Quote: StormDragon21

Hmm, you could maybe try this line:
Demiveemon (In-Training) => Veemon (Rookie) => Veedramon (Champion) => AeroVeedramon (Ultimate) => UlforceVeedramon (Mega)

I was going to use Veemon. :c
#10 Posted: 01:45:11 07/01/2015
Tamer
Name: Catherine
Personality: Catherine isn't afraid to go with what she thinks is right, even if it means allying herself with "enemies". She can be thought of as crazy, but she always tries to lead a way for others to follow.
Alignment: I'm assuming that's Chaotic Good?
Elemental Affiliation: Lightning
Description: Light brown hair and green eyes. Her hair is almost always tied up in a ponytail. She wears a blue shirt with built-in fingerless gloves and jeans.
Background: I'm still coming up with one.
Digivice: What?
Modify Cards: I don't fully understand this either.

Digimon

Nickname: Bluestorm
Species: Veemon
Personality: Bluestorm is playful and a prankster, enjoying sneaking up on people and scaring them. She needs to be watched all the time or she'll get into some sort of trouble.
Tamer: Catherine
Type: Data
Description: A Veemon with more yellow lightning bolt markings than normal.
Digivolution Line: Wolfgang has it.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#11 Posted: 01:47:15 07/01/2015
//Kek, I wanted Veemon too, but if I can't have Veemon then I call dibs on Impmon.
---
#12 Posted: 01:54:14 07/01/2015
OOC: Well, there's no other digimon I want to use. :I
#13 Posted: 02:00:49 07/01/2015
//No ones made a character sheet for Veemon yet so no one has him.

Gonna make some character sheets now~ See you in two hours cuz Ima be doing hella research
---
#14 Posted: 02:05:39 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Hmm, maybe you could have custom variants of Veemon, and modify the evolution lines to your liking (Maybe one that takes the ExVeemon to Imperialdramon route, ect...)
---
#15 Posted: 02:12:22 07/01/2015
OOC: StormDragon21 did.
I guess I could change the evolution line.
Maybe I'll post a character sheet soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:45 07/01/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#16 Posted: 02:16:38 07/01/2015
Character sheet?
---
#17 Posted: 02:21:40 07/01/2015
OOC: Do you not know what a character sheet is?
Look at the first post.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:22:06 07/01/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#18 Posted: 02:29:32 07/01/2015
I was talking about my character sheet since he didn't respond (I think i need to be more specific lel)
---
#19 Posted: 02:53:44 07/01/2015
//I'm gonna make my sheets tomorrow.
I'll probs be Impmon and have either Dracomon or Guilmon or maybe something else. We'll see~
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:04:08 07/01/2015 by Lunarz
#20 Posted: 03:51:31 07/01/2015
((Thanks for posting the line buddy))
---
#21 Posted: 04:08:09 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
((No problem! It was simple once I figured out how to modify the color map in GIMP))
---
#22 Posted: 15:45:14 07/01/2015
Digimon Character Sheet:
Nickname: ( It's a secret smilie )
Species: Impmon
Personality: Impmon is a loner, never really getting along with anyone which isn't really anyone's fault other than his due to his lack of trying to make friends. Impmon generally likes to cause mischief which certainly attributes to why most people and Digimon don't like him at all. When faced with hardships Impmon will surprisingly rise to the occasion and try to complete the task at hand but only if it benefits himself in the end. Most of Impmon's past is unknown as he generally tends to keep to himself about his past and about anything really for that matter. Impmon may act tough but in reality he is weak and all he wants is to be strong, that being said it doesn't mean he won't stand up to the stronger opponents even though he would most certainly lose. Whenever Impmon is in an area he can cause electrical disturbances which is another reason most Digimon find him repulsive other than his pranks. Although he won't admit it, Impmon is rather lonely. Unfortunately Impmon doesn't have a Digivice and is therefore unable to Digivolve which is basically what drives him, to find a way to become stronger without the help of a pathetic human.
Tamer I/A: None
Type (Data, Virus, Vaccine): Virus
Description: Impmon is a short purple Imp-like humanoid akin to that of a demon's child.
Digivolution Line: (Not sure how to post pics of the sprites or turn words to links so...)
Kiimon > Yaamon > Impmon > IceDevimon > Skullsatamon > Beelzemon > Beelzemon Burst Mode
Pictures for reference: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic...eo2FFNOZFCgS3r4
http://vignette4.wikia.nocooki...=20130402191027
http://digimonmasters.makarade...ters-impmon.jpg
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:16:28 07/01/2015 by Lunarz
#23 Posted: 16:18:30 07/01/2015
Tamer Character sheet:
Name: David Spencer
Personality: David is fairly easygoing despite having grown up in a household where he was always expected to do what he was told all the time with no questions asked. Whenever faced with a challenge David will give up at nothing to solve the problem while trying to keep everyone else safe in the process. David is stubborn in a lot of cases but when it comes down to it he has a huge heart and would do anything for a friend.
Alignment: Lawful Good
Elemental Affiliation: (I don't understand this one tbh)
Description: David is 19 years old, he stands at 5'11 with short spiky black hair and a pair of aviator goggles around his neck. He wears a white shirt with an open-button red shirt over it. He wears blue jeans and brown shoes with white bottoms. David has brown eyes and a small scar on the left side of his face that goes over his eye.
Background: David was brought up in many different environments as he had gone from foster home to foster home throughout his life. When he reached the age of 16 he had finally found a family that didn't want to give him up, but that wasn't for his lack of trying. It was a strict household where he was expected to do everything he was told, on his 18th birthday he ran off and left a note behind telling his 'parents' of how much he hated his life with them. David always regretted that moment and sometimes even went back to that house hoping that the couple would be there but sadly the house was sold to another family. After giving up on finding his foster parents he decided that he would look for his real parents, a task he has yet to follow through on as things changed when he was matched up with Dracomon. David has always been an avid collector of Digimon cards and as of such he has many Modify Cards but he only uses them if absolutely necessary.
Digivice I/A: White, red, and teal.
Modify Cards I/A: Aero Wings, Speed, Fira Flames, Power, Grizzly Claws, Gao Gloves, Kuwaga Blade, Missi Cannons, Burai Blades, Chamele Tongue, Metal Missiles, Chaos Hook, Chirin Horn, Commandra Gun, Digivolultion.

Digimon Character Sheet:
Nickname I/A: Pertinax
Species: Dracomon
Personality: Pertinax is incredibly stubborn as shown by his nickname, often even when others have formulated a plan he'll huff it off and commence with his own ideas, however, things have changed since he met David as David has helped him control the stubbornness. Pertinax cares deeply for his friends and if they are faced with danger he will gladly stand up to the plate and try to fight even if it's an un-winnable battle. Pertinax is brave, and incredibly so, he doesn't get scared often and even when he does he doesn't let it be known as he doesn't want his 'reputation' to be shattered. Pertinax loves shiny objects, which is a trait shared by all Dracomon. Dracomon can be ferocious at times especially when their gekirin (a special scale on their body) is touched, something that causes them to goes into a frenzy, launching off their G Shurunen attack. Though only at the rookie level and incredibly small, Dracomon is one of the strongest Rookie Digimon around. Pertinax has wings but cannot fly, though he longs to soar through the skies, an ambition he shares with David.
Tamer I/A: David Spencer
Type (Data, Virus, Vaccine): Data
Description: Dracomon is a small seafoam colored dragon Digimon with horns that glow when it gets frustrated.
Digivolution Line: Petitmon > Babydmon > Dracomon > Coredramon (Green) > Groundramon > Breakdramon > Examon (W/Slayerdramon)
Pictures for reference: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net.../Dracomon_b.jpg
http://wikimon.net/images/7/72/Dracomon3.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-p5ch...n-evolution.png
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:39:16 07/01/2015 by Lunarz
#24 Posted: 20:51:43 09/01/2015
So when are we suppose to start and are we accepted?
---
#25 Posted: 21:45:11 09/01/2015
Quote: chained skull
So when are we suppose to start and are we accepted?

//Agreedo, I'd very much like to know when we start
---
#26 Posted: 05:01:05 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry about that, I've had a busy past couple of days. I think we'll be good to start. Everyone that's made a post so far has been accepted.
---
#27 Posted: 05:13:52 11/01/2015
I was at home with Virtu "What do you think we she do today?" I asked

"How about we visit Gabe?" Virtu asked

"You just want to see Fang" I said

"No! I just want to see how our shy friend is" Virtu said with a blush
---
#28 Posted: 06:27:27 11/01/2015
The sun shone brightly outside of the small window that faced into the apartment bedroom that was being rented by David Spencer, a boy who at his age should have been in college but then again a regular nineteen year old kid wouldn't have a digital monster at his side. Slowly David groaned as he laid asleep in his queen sized bed. David flipped his body around and threw a pillow over his head to avoid having to have the sun in his eyes. As much as David tried to get some peace and quiet from his morning off of work he just couldn't do it which was evident from the fact that his alarm clock which he hadn't even set went off. "Oh for god sake!" He screamed out loud before jumping up and slamming the snooze button on the clock. "PEEEERRRTTT!!"

Outside the door frame stood a small creature, about 3'9 in height. It has characteristics like that of a Dragon. "C'mon David! You know you gotta get up in the morning or else you'll never get up at all!" The small Dragon shuffled into David's room and hopped up onto his bed, he began to tug at David's pajamas. "David! Get up or else I'll make you get up!" The little Dragon began to playfully claw at David's legs which were under the covers.

"Pert! I told you I didn't have work this morning! I literally told you we could sleep in without anything bad happening, no consequences, and on the ONE DAY that I get to sleep in, you wake me up!" He threw the covers off of him and jumped up, walking over to his closet and beginning to get dressed.

"Well David I'm sorry....Oh wait...No I'm not! We gotta do a bunch of stuff! I mean, we're out of milk! What happens if a swarm of Grankuwagamon attack us and they tell us that they'll spare our lives if we give them milk! But...Uh oh! WE DON'T HAVE ANY!"

David groaned even louder this time. "PERT! YOU GET SICK WHEN YOU DRINK MILK! Ugh, fine, if we go to the market will it shut your stupid face up?"

Pertinax nodded and ran out of the room to the door, ready to take off. "HURRY UP SO I CAN SHUT MY STUPID FACE ALREADY!"

-----

Elsewhere in a back alley somewhere downtown there was a small Imp-like creature lying in a garbage bin, a soft snoring noise could be heard coming from the bin. After a bit of silence a in the alley a truck came out of nowhere and began to grab the bin. It lifted the bin off the ground with great force, sending all the garbage inside to go flying about. "HEY! WHAT'S THE IDEA! I'M SLEEPIN' HERE!" A voice called from inside the bin. Out from the bin came a small purple creature. He was flailing his arms about. "DO I COME TO YOUR HOME AND SHAKE UP YOUR ****? HUH?" The creature jumped out of the bin and onto the front of the truck.

"Wh-What the hell is that thing?!?" The truck driver screeched to his partner sitting next to him. His partner didn't even answer, he was frozen in shocked from the absurdity of the situation. "Drive! Driiiivvveee!!!" He ordered. Quickly the truck began to back up, it swerved out of the alley with the creature still on the front, holding on for dear life.

"HEY! SLOW THIS METAL DEATHTRAP DOWN OR ELSE I'LL HAVE TA BLOW YOUSE INTA NEXT WEEK!" With the snap of his fingers a fireball appeared in one of his hands, just as he was about to throw it at the truck drivers the truck hit a bump and sent the creature flying through the air. With great speed he plummeted into a mound of dirt in the middle of a construction site. "YEA, YOUSE BETTER RUN YOU OVERSIZED METALHEADS! Hmph..." The creature stood up swiftly and brushed himself off before making his way to the streets. "Can't believe this, ya can't even have peace n' quiet in yer own home!"
---
#29 Posted: 07:14:00 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The door shut audibly with a click, as an older teenager walked into the quaint little house, his shoes making a light thump as he set them by the door. "Hello?" he called, looking around the entrance. The house was a lot smaller than he'd been used to, but it wasn't the smallest he'd lived in, even in the past couple years. The soft patter of footsteps could be heard, as a middle-aged adult walked forward. "Oh, it's you! You look a lot better in person than you did in your photo." he said, half laughing. "Sorry I wasn't there to greet you at the station, and it must've been pretty jarring to go to your first day at school before you even had a chance to come here. My name is Lawrence, and I just happen to be your father's older brother."

"My name is Gabe," the teenager said as he tensed up anxiously, although not without reason. While not new to living with relatives, he'd heard that this particular family member was a member of the police force, and probably expected the utmost respect. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir."

"Hey, no need to be so formal!" the man chimed, a soft smile on his face. "I know it sucks to have to pack up and move to a strange town just because of your parents, but don't be a stranger. As long as you're here, you'll be one of the family. Speaking of which, I need to go pick up your little cousin from school. Your things are in the guest room, up the stairs, first door on the right."

"Thanks." Gabe said, nodding to his uncle as he headed out the door. As Gabe entered his room, he saw a familiar face already laying on the futon-bed, one that cracked a smile below the mouth of his black pelt.

"So, how'd it go?" the strange creature asked, his ears perking in curiosity.

"About as well as it usually does, Fang. New school, new town, new people to befriend... new people to forget who I am when I leave." Gabe said, as he glanced out the window, clutching his Digivice tightly. He took in the view of the town deeply, trying to get used to the strange, yet familiar feeling.

"...so I'm stuck here for a whole year, now."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:15:32 11/01/2015 by Wolfgang
#30 Posted: 07:27:55 11/01/2015
David made his way out the door, a delighted Pertinax in his backpack posing as a stuffed plushie. It was rather obvious that David cared a lot for Pertinax or else he wouldn't let girls see him with such a nonsensical and childish excuse for having a Dragon in his pack. Most people that David and Pert would pass in the street wouldn't pay too much attention to him, it was exactly a small town, people weren't too friendly and no one really knew eachother which didn't exactly bother David but t didn't exactly excite him either. David made his way down the stairs of his second story apartment and began to walk to the market, thankfully it wasn't too far of a walk from his place.

"Psssst." A voice said coming from the backpack. "Hey.....Hey David." Pert was poking the back of David's neck in an attempt to get his attention, obviously he had heard him but he was too tired to give a full on audible response so instead he just made a soft groaning noise to acknowledge that he was listening. "David, remember how you said that we'd try to find others like me?" David sighed, he never heard the end of it, he knew that Pertinax was all alone and maybe even the only of his species, or at least in the world he resided in, but it just got a bit annoying after awhile.

"Look, Pert, I promised we'd find more Digimon but the problem is that I've been so busy with work and stuff, oh, and getting you milk, that I've just not been able to divert my efforts to the matter of finding you another of your kind." David was satisfied with his response and so he kept on walking.

"No...But...But Davi-"

David quickly cut off the Rookie, not wanting to hear anymore until he was fully awake. "No 'but's'! We'll find one soon!"

"DAVID!" Pert grabbed hold of David's head with both of his hands and then turned him to face the small Imp-like creature walking down the road.

"I.....Wow, I guess there are more of you..." David began to run over to the creature and that's when cops went zooming past and nearly sending David and Pertinax into a pile of garbage on the side of the road. "HEY, WATCH IT!" David wasn't usually much for lashing out at others but today was a special day as David's sleep had been interrupted. After the cop car zoomed past the creature had already disappeared. "Damn...." He looked over his shoulder and into his friends eyes. "Sorry buddy, but now we know." With that, David continued on towards the market which was now in sight.

"Alright David....Also you should probably buy a new toothbrush....And a new plunger....Heck, just buy a new bathroom at the market while you're at it.....I may have destroyed the bathroom." David let out a chuckle and continued on.
---
#31 Posted: 13:29:00 11/01/2015
After some talking, Virtu and I started walking to Gabe's house "He moved in not too long ago, but his first day at school was today, he seemed shy, but he opened up after we had been talking for awhile" I explained to the renamon

"Ok, he sounds nice" Virtu said as we arrived at the house

"Hello! Anybody home? Its me Austin!" I said after knocking
---
#32 Posted: 14:22:29 11/01/2015
"Ughhhh..." Alpha said as he fell backwards on his bed. "What's wong with you today?" The dinosaur or dragon like creature called a Digimon standing next to Alpha's bed asked. "I got to go to the store and grab food for the week since we're out." Alpha complained as the Digimon who's name is Dorumon scratched his head. "We have loads of food I like! Like the Chips, the Chocolate Sauce that you put on your Waffles and Ice Cream, and especially the Bannanas!" The digimon listed the foods he likes. "Those are what considered snacks not meals! What am I ever gonna do with you!" Alpha said happily rubbing Dorumon's head. "You can get me a hot tub? I heard from the TV they feel nice." "Maybe later our bath tub is big enough and has jets to be considered a 'hot tub'. But first we need to get this shooping done before tonight." Alpha said as he got up and bent down as Dorumon climbed on the 12 year olds back. "You seem your getting bigger and bigger to me!" Alpha said as Doruman let out a little laugh. As Alpha was walking down the road he was bent down a little bit to allow Dorumon to lay on him without holding on to him. Alpha thought while walking that Dorumon seemed like his only real friend as he was always the odd kid out in School always forgoten no matter how smart he was or idiotic he made himself look. He took a sigh as he kept on walking.
---
#33 Posted: 14:35:55 11/01/2015
"Ok, Bluestorm, you have to try to stay still," I whispered. "We don't want it to be like last time."

"Yeah, yeah," Bluestorm growled. "Don't bite someone in self-defense, don't sneak into a kitchen and eat all of the food, don't sing annoying songs over the P.A. system."

"I'm serious! We've been kicked out of almost every single school in the region!"
---
#34 Posted: 21:09:11 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
As Gabe heard knocking, he started to walk towards the door of his room. "Hey, you might want to put on the 'stuffed animal' act" he said, and the Gabumon gave a short nod. Gabe walked down the stairs, and opened the door, looking at the Renamon with surprise. "Hey, Austin, and you must be... Virtu?" he said, offering a handshake.
---
#35 Posted: 21:55:28 11/01/2015
"Yeah, nice to meet you Gabe" Virtu said as she accepted the handshake offer

"So, can we come in, we'd love to meet Fang... Some of us more than others" I added in

Virtu blushed "Austin!"
---
#36 Posted: 22:59:56 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, sure. Well, my room is up this way, feel free to come in." he said, heading upstairs. As he entered the room, though, it was mysteriously empty. "Hmm..." he said, as he thought for a second. before opening the door to the closet. The Gabumon was limp-looking, almost as if he was a giant stuffed animal, but his eyes quivered ever so slightly.

"Hey, Fang, it's okay, they know about you." he said, and Fang sprung to life, giving a sigh of relief.

"Okay, good. I've been getting better at hiding, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to fool your relatives." he said, before catching sight of the grey Renamon. He blushed and turned away, as he spoke. "Hello, um, my name's Fang, and it's, um, a pleasure to meet you, miss."
---
#37 Posted: 23:56:55 11/01/2015
Alpha still walking about a block or two away from the store he saw Gabe's new house with a few boxes in the driveway. "Unh. Cool. Boxes." Alpha said as Dorumon fell asleep and started snoring which was extremely loud. "Get up Dorumon! GET UP! GET UP BEFORE ANYONE SEES!" He said shaking the Digimon sleeping on his back.
---
#38 Posted: 00:40:01 12/01/2015
Virtu hugged Fang "Its nice to meet you too Fang, I'm Virtu" She said

I looked outside and saw Alpha "Hey! Who are you? Is that a Dorumon?" I asked out of the window
---
#39 Posted: 00:49:41 12/01/2015
"I-uruhmmmm....." Alpha then looked up at the window. "Mhhhhha turn down the tunes pleasesss...." Dorumon said grabbing Alpha's ear and pulled it down dreaming it was a radio.
---
#40 Posted: 01:06:55 12/01/2015
I laughed "That's adorable, don't worry, I have a digimon too" I said
---
#41 Posted: 01:13:23 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Erm, we should probably head somewhere that people aren't going to see our Digimon..." Gabe called out. "My uncle's going to be here shortly, and he might be a bit surprised to see them. Do you know of any good parks or something nearby?"

Fang broke the hug with Virtu and smiled at her. "The pleasure's all mine. It's always great to meet a new friend." he said, before looking towards Gabe. "...and it's always great to see him make one, as well."
---
#42 Posted: 01:28:14 12/01/2015
"We could go out in the woods, nobody goes out there but me and Virtu, we made a treehouse and everything out there" I said

Virtu smiled "You're a great friend Fang, caring for others seems a lot rarer here than back home" She said
---
#43 Posted: 01:43:11 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Okay, that sounds perfect, actually. One sec." Gabe said, as he hunted through a drawer on his desk, quickly writing a note on it, then taping it outside his room's door. He opened one of the boxes in his room, and pulled out a decent-sized tin. "Okay, we should be ready to go."

"Yes, kindness is a lot more common here than the Digital World." Fang said, scratching the bottom of his chin. "But now... I'm not really sure I, er, the two of us have a home. We're going to be staying only a year, then heading off somewhere else."
---
#44 Posted: 01:52:48 12/01/2015
Alpha tried squinting up ti the house window. "What is happening up there?" He murmured to himself. "I said PLEASE TURN IT DOWN!" Dorumon shouted again now tugging on Alpha's ear as he stood there with a 'i'm so done face'. "Get up..." He said quietly and gently poking Dorumon as he sprung up. "Eyaaaaa..." Dorumon said as he stretched." That was a nice nap we at the store yet?" Dorumon asked. "What am I ever gonna do with you ya goof!" Alpha said petting Dorumons head.
---
#45 Posted: 01:52:52 12/01/2015
Virtu frowned, but then quickly smiled again "That's why we should have fun while you're here!" She said

I nodded before jumping out the window and landing in a bush "I'm ok!"
---
#46 Posted: 02:13:28 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Geez, use the stairs next time!" Gabe said from the window, emerging from the door a few seconds later. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"I couldn't have said it better myself." Fang said, smiling at Virtu. "The most lasting thing we can make together are memories, after all!"
---
#47 Posted: 02:28:04 12/01/2015
Virtu picked up Fang and went outside

I got up, covered in dirt "Sorry, I go excited" I said before shaking myself off, I walked over to Alpha and Dorumon and petted the digimon "Hi buddy, I'm Austin, who are you?"
---
#48 Posted: 02:35:17 12/01/2015
"Huweeee me likey!" Dorumon said wagging his tail like a dog. "I'm Alpha and this is Dorumon..." He said feeling a bit off by this teenager who looks a lot older then him randomly walking up to him
---
#49 Posted: 02:57:50 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Aww, that's a pretty cute Dorumon" Gabe said, pulling out his Digivice. "Vaccine-type, rookie level... your Metal Cannon sounds pretty impressive" he said, before clipping his Digivice back on his belt.

"It's a pleasure to meet you two." Gabe said, smiling at the Dorumon"
---
#50 Posted: 03:14:37 12/01/2015
"Well! Lets start heading to the forest!" I said as I started walking east

"Its west Austin" Virtu said

I turned around "I knew that!"

Virtu sighed "Hey Fang, race you to the treehouse!" She said as she put Fang down and ran west
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me