Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Legendary Collapse (Pokémon RP - Open)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Legendary Collapse (Pokémon RP - Open) [CLOSED]
Crystal Diamond Sparx Gems: 7932
#1 Posted: 17:46:47 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Updated: 1/25/15

Rp has started - spots are still open!

Plot
Team Rocket, a well known organization notorious for stealing or capturing rare and strong Pokémon, subsequently selling them. It also funds and conducts cruel experimental research on Pokémon. Recent failures frustrated the team, despite their best efforts nothing ever worked in their favor. To overcome this, Team Rocket combined forces with other evil organizations with similar goals, creating a much larger, and threatening team. Renaming themselves, 'Team Chaotic'. The creators of this new team hoped that with their combined efforts, they would certainly improve their chances of enslaving the Pokémon of this world. With that, they could just as well rule over its people.

They sent out their best agents in search of the powerful gods of the Pokémon world, the immortal legendaries, as an attempt to gain control of the power they possessed. In the end, this proved to be futile. Not even the strongest and bravest souls had been able to capture or tame the immense power that these Pokémon possessed. The legendary Pokémon were simply too powerful for such a feat to be successful. Nonetheless, it was insane to even consider that such an attempt could be possible in the first place. As it was rather difficult to find where the legendaries dwelled in the first place.

Despite their lack of success, they continued forth with their plans. Every one ending in complete failure.

Of course, this only made those in charge of Team Chaotic to work harder towards the goal they sought.

Sometime later, the intelligent and most talented scientists of the organization came up with a plan. Until now, all their agonizing years of research and failed experiments, their work had finally come to an end. The work itself was a device that would weaken the god-like Pokémon to a point that they would be virtually like any other Pokémon...

Mortal.

The newly discovered technology was tested on several evolved Pokémon, noting in detail on it's effect. Originally the device was anticipated to revert all Pokemon back to their pre-evolution states. Rather, it reverted them to a weaker version of themselves, their powers greatly reduced. With a device like this, even the newest of trainers would have no problem catching these legendary Pokémon.

Unfortunately, there were still several flaws that had yet to be fixed. But none of the leaders paid much attention towards the fact. They were far too impatient and restless. They didn’t allow the scientists to continue their research. Instead they begun their quest for the Hall of Origin, the home of the Legendary Pokémon, Arceus. The original one.

It took months of planning and wait, until information gathered that Arceus had been visiting the planet. Without hesitation they went in for the prize, putting the information they had received to good use. Their organization was spread around the world, it didn't take long to receive information to where the god-like Pokémon was. Using the strange machine, they surprised Arceus, who had not reacted in time.

The attack did not go unnoticed by the other legendaries, as the effect of Arceus had affected them as well. All known legendaries becoming weaker as seconds passed.

The Pokémon gods (and goddesses) were losing their energy at such a rapid pace that they had nearly lost all of strength around the seventh minute. Arceus, having realized what was happening, managed to open a rift to an alternative dimension before the rest of his strength diminished. In a blinding flash of light all Pokémon that were part of the legendary council were gone…

To a place where no human had roamed. A place where only Pokémon dominate…

Treasure Town.

Team Chaotic, though put off, continue to their search. Believing that the much weaker legendaries were only trying harder to hide now that they had been greatly weakened.

Rules
1. I am the GM.
2. Absolutely no godmodding.
3. Proper grammar and spelling is a must. (Don't take this to heart, everyone makes mistakes. )
4. Keep it PG-13
5. Treat your fellow roleplayers the way you want to be treated.
6. Currently, you may only be allowed to play two legendaries.
7. Keep one-liners minimum, put some effort into your reply. c:
8. Please provide sample text, post it within a spoiler with the name "rp example'. (If you decide to make another character after being accepted previously, another rp example is not needed.)
9. Please keep your levels around the range 10-20 for now. (This rule only applies for legendaries.)
10. Do not start rping until I have accepted you.
11. Rp will start when I deem there are enough characters in the field.
12. Put "I'll use my trusty frying pan as a drying pan!" at the top of your post if you read all the rules.

Sign-up sheet
-Not interested in playing a legendary? Feel free to make a sheet for a Team Chaotic member instead!
-It is not required you be a legendary Pokémon, you're just as free to be any other Pokémon. From Treasure Town, Team Chaotic, ect.
-There can only be one of each legendary. They are limited, grab them quick!

Species:
Name:
Attacks (Only 4 attacks please):
Personality/Bio:

Note: Plot suggestions are welcome, as the plot does sound a bit sloppy. It was put together in a day.
Also, please refrain from using Mewtwo for now, as I don't think he would be transported, or affected by these changes as the others are. (I'm still working it out, feel free to throw ideas at my face. I don't mind. smilie But I do feel that Mewtwo should play a bigger role in this plot.)

Legendaries
Arceus -Crystal
Mew (Triticum/Trit) -Lunarz
Suicune (Windbringer) -FuryBeam136
Reshiram -Spyroconvexity
Zekrom -Spyroconvexity

Treasure Town
Litleo (Bravespirit) -FuryBeam136
Charmander (Flame) -Sky the Dragon
Absol (Nen Soru/Nen) -Dragon-outcast
Pikachu (Riley) -ShinyPikachu
Mega Charizard X (Pyro - Former Team Chaotic member) -Eternal Sunfury
Mega Blastoise (Yurika) -Eternal Sunfury
Mega Garchomp (Draco) -Spyroconvexity

Team Chaotic
Pangoro (An Zhao) -MugoUrth

Earth
Edited 27 times - Last edited at 05:49:46 26/01/2015 by Crystal
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2 Posted: 17:49:28 05/01/2015
I'll use my trusty frying pan as a drying pan!
Species: Mew
Name: Triticum, but most call him Trit
Level: 20
Attacks: Psychic, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Metronome.
Personality/Bio: Triticum was always special, or at least that's what he had always been told. Trit never knew his true parents, he had been abandoned in the middle of a large field in the middle of a terrible storm when he was terribly young and had no way to fend for himself. Luckily, a family of Tyrantrum had found the cold, lost and frightened Mew and taken him in just before the worst hit. Triticum grew up being taught how to fend for himself, how to fight, and how to be 'the best' but it wasn't what he wanted, he just wanted to have fun. Tritucum's ideology was most different from his adoptive family, he would much rather spend his time playing with the Tyrunt of the small area of which his family resided but the Tyrunt always grew up and left him alone with no one to call a friend. When Triticum grew older he resolved to move out and try to find some answers, something that would attribute to the fact of his being abandoned, he wanted to know, he had to know. Triticum had left home and though he was sad to say goodbye to his family he was also relieved to finally be free of the thresholds that he had been bound by in his home. Trit searched for centuries, trying to find someone who knew something or a clue about his abandoning but to no avail, unfortunately Trit could never let anything go, he always wanted to know and so he kept on looking until the present day. After Trit left home he found who he really was, he wasn't bound by rules or guidelines and he finally felt free. Trit is a carefree spirit, he doesn't give much care towards strict rules but he is a team player aswell as a natural born leader (Something which was caused by his past with his family though we'll get into that sometime later as I want some things to be secret). Trit loves being around others which is probably due to his centuries of wandering the planet without anyone to call his friend. He speaks his mind and can sometimes be a bit absentminded but regardless of such his heart is always in the right place.
Likes: Being around others, Flying freely through the sky, The occasional fight, etc.
Dislikes: Not knowing, Being bound by strict rules, etc.

rp example
The moon shone brightly upon the field of dark green grass which sparkled from the dew that had been left on the blades from the previous nights showers. There wasn't a cloud to be seen in the sky nor a sound to be heard, or at least that was until a small, low-flying figure zoomed past at great speed, causing the dew to shake off of the grass. Hundreds of blades shook violently and the sky filled with mist from the raindrops that had been left over from the previous night. The figure flew in all directions throughout the beautiful black night sky. It went in loops and zig-zags seemingly a very indirect creature. It landed upon the branch of a tree not far from the area of which it had started. Slowly the fgiure shook its body and expelled millions of tiny water droplets that had been collected upon its fur. "Mew!" The creature expressed, or at least that's what a human would have heard. "Another lonely night..." The Mew said to itself with a soft sigh under its breath. "Maybe tonight's the night I meet another creature...Maybe a beautiful Butterfree! O-Or a terrifyingly...Terrifying Mightyena! Oh....I doubt it." He said sadly as he sulked down on the branch and leaned against the hard brown bark that clothed the large tree.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:26:58 05/01/2015 by Lunarz
#3 Posted: 18:42:29 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted~
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#4 Posted: 20:42:49 06/01/2015
OOC: Just one question, why can we only have up to level 20 Pokemon? Doesn't that make it hard to have a Team Chaotic Pokemon that's actually threatening, as most Pokemon with that rule will generally be unevolved or 1st stage.
#5 Posted: 03:20:25 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
// >.> Whoops, I forgot to add, that the level 10-20 thing only affects the legendary Pokémon, or Pokémon that had the device used on them in the experiments. Normal Pokémon, from team Chaotic, or from Treasure town should remain unaffected.

Throughout the rp, legendary Pokémon will regain their strength/levels. Which is the reason they are now hidden in Treasure Town. So sorry for the confusion. I'll fix it right away. :3
#6 Posted: 03:35:00 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Species: Arceus
Name: The original one, The Alpha Pokemon
Attacks: Judgement, Calm mind, Hyper beam, twister
Personality/Bio: According to legend, it all started with a single egg, left in a vast sea of nothingness. When the egg hatched, there was a explosion, in a instant, the universe was born, spreading out in pure chaos. It is said, Arceus was the one that had been born from that very egg.
On the second day, the lone being was quick to notice that he was alone, painstakingly...lonely. So he created three creatures in his image, with in turn, would help fix the complete chaos the universe was created in.
First he created Dialga, who controlled the flow of time, then Palkia, who controlled the stability and safe expansion of space, and finally, Giratina, who was to keep the balance between dimensions. Of course, Giratina refused to follow its orders, and Arceus had no choice but to banish one of his creations to a distorted world where it would watch over the balance of the dimensions, alone.

He then created the lake spirits, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, who would represent knowledge, emotion, and willpower into the universe.
The last creature he created was of the most important, who would bring life of other creations, Mew. He sent the small creature to a planet void of life.

From there and on, it has been shown that Arceus cared and often safeguarded the same planet in ancient times from cataclysms.

The god-like Pokemon is kind and compassionate, and will only be so if he's treated the same. He wants the best for everything that he created. It is rare he would ever pull a cold-shoulder on anyone who requests his help. He encourages others to look to the future, and never dwell on past mistakes, as life is beautiful, and should never be spent in negativity.
Arceus strives for modesty, and strongly dislikes being praised when he feels like he hasn't earned it.

Arceus has a impulsive instinct, and within his frustrations, he will take it out on others without intending to do so.
No matter how kind he may seem, Arceus has a vicious temper and the tendency to hold grudges for many years. Luckily, it takes a lot to genuinely enrage him.

Dislikes: Being praised, looked at as a leader/god, betrayal.

//Going to edit this later with a rp example. smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:48:30 09/01/2015 by Crystal
#7 Posted: 18:00:23 07/01/2015

Species: Pangoro
Name: An Zhao
Level: 46
Attacks (Only 4 attacks please): Taunt, Snarl, Sky Uppercut, Poison Jab
Personality/Bio: He was owned by a member of Team Chaotic. ...That is until he killed his master. He shared his master's ambition for power, and was raised to value it as much as possible. ...A little too much exactly. He fights using power, but also thinks things through more than most muscleheads.
Dislikes: Weaklings, typical things ambitious characters dislike.

RP Example
An Zhao looked over his fallen master as he lied in a pool of red fluid. Truthfully An Zhao had no true respect for him. He was always taught to be as powerful as he could, but An Zhao had the idea that as long as he was confined to a master, he would never truly be powerful. By murdering his master, he gained even more power than before. An Zhao's final rite was to take the Pokeball used to contain him and a necklace worn by his master. He enclosed the Pokeball onto the necklace and hung it around his own neck. He found this as a symbol of his dominance over mortal trainers.
#8 Posted: 21:13:18 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//Accepted~
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#9 Posted: 01:19:12 09/01/2015
Occ: do you mind if the order of the names and stuff are switch around on the character sheet?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#10 Posted: 02:25:08 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Nope, not at all, do what you like. You can add things to it if you want too. c: The more the merrier. Haha~
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#11 Posted: 06:14:58 14/01/2015
ooc: I am interested and would love to join if you're still accepting
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#12 Posted: 07:32:15 14/01/2015

Species: Mega Charizard X
Name: Pyro
Level: 51
Attacks (Only 4 attacks please): Flamethrower, Dragon Rage, Inferno & Flame Burst
Personality/Bio: Despite his raging flame, he is cool and collected, was once a member of Team Chaotic until he was 'saved' by a Mega Blastoise. Now he is a rogue Pokemon.
Likes: People who will help their friends and respects people who sacrifice themselves
Dislikes: Rock Pokemon as they do 4x damage to him, as well as fools who don't think things through.

Species: Mega Blastoise
Name: Yurika
Level: 49
Attacks (Only 4 attacks please): water gun, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Water Pulse
Personality/Bio: A rogue Pokemon who wanted to help in the fight against Team Chaotic, so went out and freed Pyro from one of them. He is valiant, will always help their friends and will sacrifice himself for others if necessary.
Likes: People who are cool, collected and good at making decisions
Dislikes: People who seek to control others.

RP Example:

The lonely sun beat down across the back of Pyro. He looked out at his Master, who called him, "Charizard! Here, now!" Pyro flew over to him, his hate of the Tamer thick in his mouth, why did this human think he was better than him. "I am Pyro!" he thought. Yet he did not say this out loud. Then a voice in the distance shouted, "Water Pulse!" and a wave flicked out at the tamer, straight after, a Mega Blastoise came into view using its Water Gun attack, the Tamer went flying away and llanded in the dirt. "Help me then! Oh, and by the way, I'm Yurika". His Tamer stood up and he was instantly filled with all the hate and enmity he'd ever had for him, "Dragon Rage" he yelled, and a great fire engulfed him, disintegrating him. Pyro picked up his smoldering Pokeball, and crushed it.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:50:53 14/01/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#13 Posted: 08:06:08 14/01/2015
Occ: Uhhh Sunfury those aren't actual Pokemon attacks.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#14 Posted: 21:20:37 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//@Dragon-outcast - Yes, I'm still accepting. smilie

@Eternal Sunfury - While I don't have a issue with Mega Pokémon, It would be impossible for Pokémon that were originally part of Team Chaotic, (or others not from Treasure town) to magically just go to Treasure town, as it's in a different dimension.
Other than that, everything else looks alright.

Also, this is for everyone, cause I need some ideas, some suggestions maybe. About what to do with Mewtwo here. I feel like he could be the connection between the two worlds of somesort. I haven't really worked out any details. Thoughts?
#15 Posted: 21:26:11 14/01/2015
Occ: How about having him as the Leader of Team Chaotic. He travel into the Pokemon world but was turned from a human into a Mewtwo btw I'm going to post my character sheet some time or another Just have to get off my lazy butt and do it lolsmilie (I hate making character sheets smilie)
---
#16 Posted: 21:38:25 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
// Ooooh~! I like that idea. The leader perhaps had a accident with the device they were going to use on Arceus, and it somehow transformed him into mewtwo as a side effect?
I wouldn't be surprised if maybe the 'real' Mewtwo hears of this, as I believe that he would probably be keeping up with their plans to avoid them.

Hmm, I'm going to keep that in mind. 8D And see if anyone else has any ideas.

Anyways, take your time, there's no rush. smilie
#17 Posted: 21:41:40 14/01/2015
Occ: Ok the only thing that is keeping me from just going ahead and do it is the Level thing
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#18 Posted: 23:42:44 14/01/2015

Species: Suicune
Name: Windbringer
Level: 15
Attacks (Only 4 attacks please): Ice Fang, Aurora Beam, Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam
Personality/Bio: Was often tempted to abandon her hiding spot, but decided to stay once Team Chaotic was formed. She was once captured by an aspiring trainer, having seen that they had potential. But when she was abandoned, left with only what was once her Poke Ball, she started to hunt for them, keeping her Poke Ball as a reminder of the bond they once shared.
Dislikes: Standing still, enclosed spaces, humans except for Leah (the trainer she used to have)

Species: Litleo
Name: Bravespirit
Level: 1
Attacks (Only 4 attacks please): Tackle, Leer
Personality/Bio: Was recently hatched from an egg in Treasure Town, but she wandered off, leaving her parents. When she stumbled across the Legendary Pokemon, she immediately felt a strong connection with them and tried to become immediate friends.
Dislikes: Fruits and veggies

RP example:

Windbringer watched as her trainer knelt before her. The girl's eyes held an untold sadness as she lay the Poke Ball at the Great Beast's feet. "goodbye," she whispered, a single tear tracing a path down her face. "I can't keep you with me. Team Chaos will find you." Windbringer watched the sad girl climb into a car. The girl waved briefly before breaking into sobs. Windbringer solemnly took the Poke Ball between her jaws, being careful not to damage it. That was the last she ever saw of Leah.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#19 Posted: 00:31:38 15/01/2015
OOC: That IS a really cool idea. smilie
#20 Posted: 00:40:07 15/01/2015
Name: Flame
Species: Charmander
Level: 98
Moveset: Dragon Claw, Aeriel Ace, Flame Charge, Sword Dance
Dislikes: His Blaze ability
Personality: Loyal, Adventurous, Friendly, Charming, Courageous
Bio: Flame the Charmander is the son of a famous Rescue Team leader Blaze the Charizard. His dream is to become a famous Leader like his dad. He been training with his Father team; Team Summerwing, until he was left the team after he and his father fought. Now he seeks to create a new team. Thus he ventures forth to Treasure Town in hopes to acheiving his dream and perhaps some adventure as well.

RP Example:

Quote: Sky the Dragon
"More like please don't hurt me" he thought as he counted how many there are. "Five to one...This should be fun" He said sarcastically. Flame shifted his right foot back behind his left as he raise his arms to guard himself. His Def. Scarf covers his Defenses. He could handle any type of Sp.Atk if he's careful. This battle will come down to endurance and speed. Which he has Speed but due to his injuries he will have an disadvantage. He was ready as he could be, he was outnumber, but the question remains. Is he out match as well. His father had taught him everything he knows. Flame even improve his father techniques. His eyes scan for any environmental advantage he could used against them. But his eyes return to the five Bisharps in front of him. Draco was right this was not an fair fight five against someone who is injured was not only unfair but cruel as well.

But that made Flame even madder. They would stoop so low to gang up on someone who is injured? There was no way he is going to let himself lose to these scumbags. People like them makes him sick, at least he could use his anger to fuel his Blaze ability it is probably the only thing that will save him AND keep Ribbion from leaving the team. But could he control it. But the time for thinking is up. Its time to fight with everything he's got. "I'll make the first move! Flamethrower!" he said as he quickly use Flamethrower at them and then runs to the side of the group pulling out an Blast Seed and a Iron thorn with wire tied around it. He threw the Blast Seed at the Bisharps which he hopes that they are to distracted from Flame's Flamethrower. Then he threw the Iron Thorn at a tree branch pulling himself on top of the branch.

Occ: The RP example is from one of my RPs I did with Flame. Flame was injured and he had to fight five Bisharps at once trying to keep someone on his team.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#21 Posted: 05:24:56 15/01/2015
"I'll use my trusty frying pan as a drying pan!"

Species: Absol
Name: Nen Soru (Nen)
Level: 42
Attacks (Only 4 attacks please): Detect, Night Slash, Razor Wind, Psycho Cut
Personality/Bio: Born and raised wild, Nen Soru's darkest experience would be once being caught and put on the black market with his childhood friend by Team Chaotic. When they didn't sell, they were sent to a sort of Pokemon Colosseum. Not the fun kind where you could tap out and all. No, this was a gladiator arena that is kill or be killed and both were for entertainment. He watched as his friend went up against an ugly matchup against a Scizor. It...didn't end well. In the end, his friend was no match. It was...a terrible fate. Because that very day was the day they together had planned their escape. He was being transferred to new quarters. Fury in his blood, he cut down his captors and broke for it, getting out and returning to the wild to find that his family had moved on and were nowhere to be found. Nen wandered the land then, making friends here and there. He kept training, hoping to be stronger and stronger. Generally he's a very nice Absol, well-mannered, friendly, and cool headed above all else. But if anything mentions Chaotic to him, that thing is now ribbons. He also has a knack for foreseeing natural disasters and ends up being somewhat of a 'hero' but disappears from the limelight most of the time.
An instinct in him foresaw the disaster Chaotic was planning. He didn't know anything about it, but his instinct led him to follow Chaotic's footsteps to the Hall of Origin just as they used the machine on Arceus. There was not much he could do but circumstances led him to be sucked up along with Arceus to Treasure Town.
Dislikes: Team Chaotic, smelly things, and being reminded of the past.

ooc: I can edit my bio if need be if it conflicts with your plot or anything. It was just an idea to get him to Treasure Town so I can scrap it and come up with something else if need be.

Chains, always chains. Nen thought as he padded softly through the corridor, prodded and poked by various devices as he was led to his new quarters. Nen looked at the pokemon and men surrounding him. His eyes closed and he cleared his mind, visualizing the near future. He opened them and let out all the rage he had built in for so long. He jumped up and back onto the Nidoking to his back left and as he pounced off of the Nidoking, spun, clawing him with his hindleg and catching the Nidoking's trainer off guard as the Nidoking crashed into the trainer. Nensoru, chains still binding his legs, curled up mid-air and hooked his foreleg chains around his scythe and pulled. Snap! He could feel it as he landed. Darting around the Blaziken was suddenly on top of Nen with Blaze Kick. The kick connected with only his hind chains because of the split second usage of Detect by Nen. He was out he was free! Nen shot his way down the hallway and charged up Razor Wind. Once he reached the end, spun around and whipped the blade at his pursuers. Spotting the airpipe above him, he jumped up and sunk his claws in, tearing down the vent and crashed into the floor with it. Throwing the vent away, he looked. His pursuers almost upon him. They reached him, the Blaziken going in for a Sky Uppercut. Nen tucked his legs in and put his feet on top of the fix and let it propel him up into the pipe. He still took damage, and probably broke something, but it could be fixed later as he crawled his way to safety.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#22 Posted: 07:25:22 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
// @FuryBeam136 - Accepted~

@Sky the Dragon - Accepted~

@Eternal Sunfury - Accepted~

@Dragon-outcast - Accepted/ You have no need to changed anything. smilie It perfectly makes sense, and doesn't conflict with anything. Feel free to use that idea as you please. ^3^

So I'm liking the Mewtwo idea more and more. So! I'm going to sleep on it and see if I can think of anything else that will help it tie into the original plot.

Also, I feel we can start this rp real soon. Stay tuned~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:23:27 15/01/2015 by Crystal
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#23 Posted: 02:36:05 16/01/2015
"I'll use my trusty frying pan as a drying pan!"

Species: Reshiram
Name: Reshiram
Level: 15
Attacks: Fusion Flare, Blue Flare, Outrage, Fly
Personality/Bio: She is kind and a bit of a hot head at times. She was nearly captured by Team Chaotic when they used their strange device. Using the little power she had she escaped and has been with Zekrom.
Dislikes:Team Chaotic

Species: Zekrom
Name: Zekrom
Attacks: Fusion Bolt, Dragon Claw, Bolt Strike, Zen Headbutt
Personality/Bio: He is wise and kind to others. He was also captured by Team Chaotic and used to generat electricity for their experiments. One day he saw his chance to escap and flew far away untill he meet up with Reshiram.
Dislikes: Team Chaotic

Reshiram and Zerkrom were once great statues in a enormous temple untill thousands of years ago a hero of Ideals awoke Zekrom and a hero of Truth awoke Reshiram. The heros both fought untill both great pokemon were wounded and fell in a deep sleep. Reshiram turned to the stone of vast white while Zekrom turned to the stone of deep black. Both awaited for thousands of years until they were once again awoken to help the heros of Ideals and Truths once again.

Species: Mega Garchomp
Name: Draco
Level: 100
Attacks (Only 4 attacks please): Draco meator, Dragon claw, Earthquake, Fireblast
Personality/Bio: He is an skilled fighter. He travels the land giving his wisdom and secrets to only a few worthy pokemon. He only fights when he has to. He is wise.
Dislikes: Others who disrespect life and others.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:25:26 26/01/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#24 Posted: 06:30:43 16/01/2015
@SC

Uum... you forgot the RP Example?
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#25 Posted: 00:03:21 19/01/2015
Quote: Crystal
Also, I feel we can start this rp real soon. Stay tuned~

Yay!!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#26 Posted: 06:32:55 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
//@Spyroconvexity -Everything looks good, you're just missing the rp example bit. Feel free to write something new up, or just copy and paste a previous reply of yours from another thread.

Quote:
Yay!!

//^3^ Yup, I'm going to write up the starter for this plot as soon as I get more free time.
#27 Posted: 07:05:46 19/01/2015
Woohoo
---
#28 Posted: 10:14:34 19/01/2015
ooc: Couldn't find the RP example.
---
SC
#29 Posted: 13:16:32 19/01/2015
Occ: Just type up a little scene using your characters and cover it with the Spoiler
---
#30 Posted: 19:52:52 19/01/2015
Quote: Crystal

Quote:
Yay!!

//^3^ Yup, I'm going to write up the starter for this plot as soon as I get more free time.

Can't wait!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#31 Posted: 22:13:08 19/01/2015
ooc: Fixed!
---
SC
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#32 Posted: 00:51:27 20/01/2015
(Is this still open?)
#33 Posted: 00:59:58 20/01/2015
Occ: Yeah I think so
---
#34 Posted: 04:22:26 20/01/2015 | Topic Creator
// @Spyroconvexity - Accepted~

@Coalata - Yes, still open~ smilie
#35 Posted: 00:55:40 21/01/2015
OOC: So... when can we start?
#36 Posted: 02:20:58 21/01/2015
ooc: Sweet!
---
SC
#37 Posted: 08:01:22 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The multiple wormholes he had created were large and far in distance to each other, and the Alpha Pokemon was sure he had never spent so much energy at one time. This was pushing him to his breaking point, and if he had not been weakened due to his own foolishness, he would not have broken a sweat doing this, but presently, he felt exhausted.
The humans have created something alarming...something that if he had known what the device would do beforehand, he would not have hesitated to destroy it. The motive of this strange group of humans only briefly crossed his mind, but...

Arceus could feel the lashes of rage start to build up inside of him, as his concentration almost broke as he pushed himself through his own wormhole he had created, and he could hear various shouts behind him. The quickening of footsteps, but he would not be fooled again, swinging his head around, he aimed a strong kick of his back hoof at the nearest human who had tried to grab onto one of his legs. A laughable attempt at trying to stop him, a creature ten times the size of a small human.

He pushed the the rest of the way through, and as the hole in space began to close, his voice thundered with unveiled anger.
"Foolish ambitions will lead to disastrous consequences, humans!"
The portal closed. Judgement will surely come...

-----------------Treasure Town---------------------

When the rifts opened again, it was into a much cleaner world. A world Acreus had not traveled to...no more than once. The gravity the portals achieved forced out those who hesitated to step back out of it, spilling them out onto the grassy plains of this alternate dimension.
This world was void of humans, only magical creatures lived here, free and wild and without a care. Now they could rest...and not worry about the humans.

The Alpha stepped out, one hoof at a time, eyeing all of those who were now before him. Obviously as spent as he probably was. When he had been affected, they had been affected as well. The legendaries. Would it be right to call them his children? In some way, they were all a part of him...right?

He spends another moment, his keen gaze not leaving anyone, but once he was assured no one had been harmed from the sudden transfer of worlds, his knees buckled out from under him.
Not even enough energy to stand, which alarmed himself further to the power of the strange device used earlier.

"You. All of you. Are safe here," he utters, voice still strong despite what his body language so obviously told.

A new chapter had begun in the life of Treasure Town.

//Rp has started!! Have fun!! (This little starter was rushed, so don't mind the little mistakes. Ill fix them when I'm more awake. >.<)
#38 Posted: 08:10:47 22/01/2015
Meanwhile

Flame the Charmander; an lone charmander with icy blue eyes and a Def. Scarf on was running along the shore line chasing a known criminal. "Get back here!" he called after as he leaps into the air, "Sword Dance and Dragon Claw!" he said as he begins spinning around with his claws striking the criminal knocking him out. Flame landed on the ground, "That was easier than I thought it was..." he said as he began to bound the Criminal as he starts dragging him back to the city for the reward money.
---
#39 Posted: 15:18:53 22/01/2015
But as it turned out, Flame the Charmander was being watched. A lustful Pangoro waited near the cliffside till Flame got close enough and suddenly, he struck Flame while he was dragging the criminal. "Hmph, don't waste your energy little Charmander, I'll take it from here," he said. It seemed the Pangoro was trying to leach off the capture of bounty hunters for money. Or maybe there was something else.
#40 Posted: 15:45:14 22/01/2015
Flame slid back growling, "No way!" Flame said. He worked hard to track the criminal down he wasn't about to let a lonely bandit take his bounty. Flame often finds himself facing bandits that tries to steal his bounties. He wasn't going to let this Pangoro to take him either, "Leave and I promise I won't hurt you as much" Flame threaten.
---
#41 Posted: 19:09:50 22/01/2015
Windbringer slowly forced herself to lie down. She didn't care much for staying still, but she didn't have much choice at the moment. Her head ached terribly, and she couldn't think. "What happened?" she muttered, dazed.

Bravespirit wandered aimlessly. She honestly didn't care where she wound up. But she heard voices, and so rushed to find out what was going on. Upon spotting the Legendary Pokemon, she hid in a few bushes. She could barely contain her excitement. Who were these Pokémon?

*I hope it's alright that Bravespirit is watching the Legendary Pokémon. I just thought I'd get things started with that. Also, if you want me to change how I distinguish my OOC posts from my other posts, I can do that.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#42 Posted: 20:19:58 22/01/2015
Reshiram and Zekrom came from their portals as well but they came flying out and both crashed breaking a few trees. Reshiram was badly hurt and unconscious Zekrom was wounded but he was still standing. "Reshiram! Are you ok?" He looked at her wounds. "Guys she is hurt bad. We need to find help!"
---
SC
#43 Posted: 23:11:54 22/01/2015
"Ha! As if you can scare me?" the Pangoro taunted. "Don't you know who you are dealing with? I am An Zhao, and I'm on a crusade for power. The bandit you captured looks dangerous. I bet he'd fetch a pretty penny, too. I bet that money could help be on my conquest."

If Flame were looking, he'd see the Pokeball around his neck. This showed that An Zhao was previously someone's pet. "Come on, do you really think you're stronger than me? I'll bet something else knocked that bandit out and you are taking the credit. I don't care who finds out if I don't capture my own villains, but you? Your life probably depends on it."
#44 Posted: 23:35:32 22/01/2015
"I don't have to be stronger than you to beat a coward that lurks in the shadows" Flame said, "I've face tougher opponents worst than you" he said. Flame pulled out two Blast Seeds from his bag, "Last chance Back off" he said.
---
#45 Posted: 07:28:08 23/01/2015
Just at that moment, Pyro and Yurika came down the path. Surprising as it was, yurika was female mega Blastoise.

Pyro looked at the battle between the Charmander and the Pangoro. "what's going on here?" asked pyro. Yurika came along and saw the pokeball around An Zhaos neck. "Why do you have a pokeball?" she asked.
---
#46 Posted: 15:53:27 24/01/2015
"Coward, huh?" An Zhao asked. "You think I'm taking that criminal you caught cause I can't catch my own? How foolish. To be truthful, I don't think you're good enough for that criminal." He then saw Flame with the blast seeds and started to get even more confident. "Go on... I dare you."

An Zhao payed no attention to the other Pokemon that came up to him. His focus was on Flame.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:54:23 24/01/2015 by MugoUrth
#47 Posted: 20:04:54 24/01/2015
"This thief is trying to steal the bounty off this criminal and I'm about to teach him a lesson he won't forget" Flame said without turning to the newcomers, Flame twirl an Blast seed in his hand before throwing it to the ground causing it to explode creating a smoke screen of sand and smoke. Within the smoke Flame charge at Zhao, "Flame Charge!" he said as he burst into flames came out of the smoke like a firey fireball, "Sword Dance, Dragon Claw!" he said as he spins around rapidly becoming a fericous ball of fire and claws coming straight toward Zhao.
---
#48 Posted: 22:37:28 24/01/2015
The second he saw the smoke, An Zhao rolled his eyes. Suddenly, Flame had charged right at An Zhao with a tantrum of attacks. ...But by then An Zhao had moved out of the way. And the next thing you knew, An Zhao had just ran towards Flame's bounty. The fact that he started laughing was just grinding nails into the chalkboard.

"You idiot!" An Zhao taunted. "Do you really think suicide charges and ballerina spins impress me?" With that, An Zhao tried to run off with the bounty. What a jerk!
#49 Posted: 01:09:36 25/01/2015
Flame stop and leaps back at Zhao throwing his second Blast seed which explodes in front of him. Flame charge at Zhao, "Aerial Ace" he said before disappearing and reappearing right behind Zhao attacking him knocking the criminal free, he ran up Zhao's back and leaps off his head and catches him while in the air spinning and lands in front of Pyro. "Not bad for a Charmander" he taunted Zhao with a smirk.
---
#50 Posted: 18:20:23 25/01/2015
An Zhao did have to admit Flame's last move was clever, and did catch him off guard. But after Flame retrieved the criminal, An Zhao decided to give a little back. Before Flame could fully get away, An Zhao started to ring around Flame and quickly sent a huge uppercut directed at Flame.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me