Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What do you use storage for? [CLOSED]
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#1 Posted: 07:20:12 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I have been just storing community buildings in there so in case I get a quest that requires a collect from I can swap without the build times and I can have max of all built though I do not have the number of houses for support. Are there any other good uses for storage I may be overlooking or is this really the best?
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 10:04:06 05/01/2015
I dont use it other than to hold my lesser wishing well winnings until i get down to selling them .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Erisian Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#3 Posted: 12:36:19 05/01/2015
I use it to hold Wishing Well winnings, it's no real use otherwise.
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#4 Posted: 13:44:53 05/01/2015
I have filled my storage mostly with buildings that take a long time to build and take up a lot of space. For example, the Library is too big for me to want to have out all the time, but I recently had a few quests that needed to collect books from the Library. Unfortunately, I'm now over the max and can't put it back in storage!

What's really filling it up though is gem-cost items that I've won from the well, but really don't need. I have more fisheries, taverns, cocoa stands, and B&Bs than I can fit on my islands. It just seems wrong to sell them for gold, but I probably will soon.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#5 Posted: 15:31:06 05/01/2015
I use mine to store excess taverns, fisheries, chompie gift shops that I might bring back out if they ever raise the level cap. I also keep the excess legendary halls I bought back when they flip flopped from charging stones to gems back to stones for them. Hopefully they eventually add more legendary skylanders to the game or those will continue to be a waste of space. My storage is almost always completely full. I could really use some more!
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#6 Posted: 17:16:38 05/01/2015
Nothing except for all of my Wishing Well prizes.
---
Purple dragon.
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#7 Posted: 18:46:39 05/01/2015
Quote: Dark fhoenix
I dont use it other than to hold my lesser wishing well winnings until i get down to selling them .

Same here. Kind of a garage sale of sorts.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Trabban Blue Sparx Gems: 971
#8 Posted: 19:26:41 05/01/2015
My storage is used once a month for the shrapnel from the well until I get a chance to sell them.

The rest of the month mine only contains the 8 spare legendary halls bought for stones on the off-chance we get some more characters coded into the game.
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#9 Posted: 03:36:50 06/01/2015
I used to store my community bldgs for switching out for quests...but then I started really getting BnB's from the well (I have 24) and then I just starting maxing out community bldgs for XP. Now that I'm a level 45. I've sold off everything that wasn't a gem bldg and only have 1 of each type of thing for show

I have another island with a few more things on it, but now my storage is just a floating icon on my islands and it only gets something in it on a wishing spree
iNiekie Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#10 Posted: 21:54:49 13/01/2015
My usage:

1)
I use the storage for redesign purposes. If you want to redesign an island it is so much easier when you can put some items in storage and then move other items around. Primary usage!

2)
Store whishing well items that I don't directly use

3)
Store houses/buildings that have a long building time; basically avoiding long building times with a sell & buy back strategy

4)
Buy items that are on sale, and then store them if you don't use them directly (e.g. buying dark house, when you don't have all dark skylanders yet)
---
Activate family: DoubleDutchy & iNiekie (last account has problems....)
Daily gifter untill game crashed, Activision is working on it.......
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me