Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Activate error code 0 [CLOSED]
Zeke_D Blue Sparx Gems: 822
#1 Posted: 03:57:36 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Looks like none of my accounts can log into activate servers. Good ol error code 0. I hope they get their crap together so I can play Lost Islands.
Kiwipackabacka Blue Sparx Gems: 502
#2 Posted: 05:27:26 04/01/2015
I agree with that, hoping I get my game back, a new game started after I logged out of the account to try and rectify the problem.
Zeke_D Blue Sparx Gems: 822
#3 Posted: 05:44:50 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kiwipackabacka
I agree with that, hoping I get my game back, a new game started after I logged out of the account to try and rectify the problem.

My wife did the same thing.. She's pissed that she has no game at all until they fix their crap.
Minidragon Green Sparx Gems: 153
#4 Posted: 14:30:55 04/01/2015
I experienced the same problem a few days ago. Luckily I managed to log in after several attempts. So gamers, be beware, whatever u do, do not log out of activision. Normally i do not log out of my game but I couldn't save on cloud so i thought I'd log out n try again. Wham...i was kicked out of the game.
Kiwipackabacka Blue Sparx Gems: 502
#5 Posted: 22:24:21 04/01/2015
manged to get everything back and sorted once they fixed the problem. so glad I did not lose all my work.
Kfool Blue Sparx Gems: 737
#6 Posted: 13:13:29 05/01/2015
I must have blindly dodged a bullet. Went to go into the friends section to collect kudos, it hung for a while then said it had an issue and offered me to logout or close, I clicked the X at the top of the window and put the ipad away for a while. The next morning I went in and all was normal. I've been of the opinion that Activision has not been devoting much in the way of programming resources to this game for quite a while.
---
I only pretend to know what I'm doing.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me