Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > How much do you like Spyro games?
Page 1 of 1
How much do you like Spyro games? [CLOSED]
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#1 Posted: 21:04:47 23/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Just like the title how much do you like the spyro games?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2 Posted: 01:14:10 24/05/2007
A decent amount.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#3 Posted: 19:04:53 24/05/2007
Ok. I liked the first lot better I suppose. Now I guess Jak & Daxter I, II & III come first along with Okami now (32 hours of gameplay so far on Okami and I still haven't finished it! I am progessing though.)
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#4 Posted: 23:09:45 25/05/2007
Hello to all. ive beaten all spyro games 100 or more percent
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#5 Posted: 15:14:42 27/05/2007
I loved the first lot. I'm also sort of into the Dragonball Z games and the new Ratchet and Clank game I got last month
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#6 Posted: 17:09:33 27/05/2007
im into spyro, pirates of the caribbean, and tmnt.....
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
RenanSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1619
#7 Posted: 19:10:17 27/05/2007
Nothing can explain how much I like Spyro games...
---
Classic Spyro rocks!
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#8 Posted: 20:22:32 27/05/2007
By my siggy, Completed Spyro Games: GtG, YotD, StD, ANB, you can tell that I've completed the first three games and the 14th one.

Spyro the Dragon: 120% Complete. Great game throughout. Charging was neat and the varying difficulty of the enemies and levels made the game the best. Loved the battle against Gnasty. Loved the finale when the gem counter spun out of control LOL.

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer: 100% Complete. Wicked with new moves. Slight badness that it had little variation in difficulty. The enemies were often funny, especially when you blast them with superflame. The Ripto battle shown a challenge. The permanent superflame gave the game high replay value.

Spyro: Year of the Dragon: 117% Complete. The monstrous amount of levels gave maximum enjoyment and LOTS of it. Definitely my favourite game. Challenges, range of playable characters, enemies, peaks gave the game great fun. The final battle in Super Bonus could've been better. Super Bonus was very fun whilst EXTREMELY challenging.

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly: 78% Complete. Suckish. Far too glitchy. Game crashes easily. SUPREMELY laggy. Overall rubbish. Rushed. Vague storyline. Charcters' movement was over-developed. We all thought there'd be three DIFFERENT bosses, until we watched 'Scattered'. Graphics were good, though, but the colour can sometimes hurt your eyes.

Spyro: A Hero's Tail: 71% Complete. Ok. The level layout was a bit repetitive, along with the boss lines. Gnasty's death a bit vague. Awesome graphics. Fun moves and great agility. Wicked breaths. The secondary breaths had no real use. 5 Playable Characters = 5 Great Points. Just fun and good and I'm not saying it's bad I'm saying it's quite good. Can be scary, and it was aimed at younger children.

Spyro: Season of Ice: 37% Complete. Ugh. Sucked. Second worst game. Control was bad. Cameral angle annoying. The enemy aiming was hard to see. You never know where to go. Boring. Over repetitive. Only one boss. Have you noticed that both games with one boss are worst? Too much requirement to proceed (e.g. You need 99 fairies to defeat Grendor).

Spyro: Season of Flame: 85% Complete. Great game. Shiela and Agent 9 levels made this great. Still same camera angle and gem loading. Battles had the same effect as YotD, but they were all the same. The levelling was great. Overall ok. Average Graphics.

Spyro Adventure: 99% Complete. Yes, yes, yes. Best throughout. Although there were 3 bosses (though arguably one), 7 battles made them all wicked. Butler brought humour. Awesome variation from previous games. Easy, although once you reach 99.2% it can be stumping.

Spyro Fusion: 62% Complete. Really, 2-D doesn't work with Spyro. Too much difficulty variation (i.e. Can be supremely easy and supremely hard). You can never properly complete it with just the game and a GBA. Didn't work. We finally realize that Crash developers can't develop Spyro.

Spyro: Shadow Legacy: 0% Complete. Don't have it. Nor a DS.

Spyro: Ripto's Quest: 0% Complete. Don't have it. Nor a Mobile.

Spyro the Dragon [MOBILE]: 0% Complete. Don't have it. Nor a Mobile.

Spyro: The Fairy Dressing Game: 0% Complete. Don't have it. Nor a Mobile. But from what I hear, 0/10, no, 0/100, no, 0/1000, no, 0/10000, no...

The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning: Complete. It was the best! Oh, yes! Too good! I'll never be able to describe it!!!

Spyro: The Eternal Night: 0% Complete. Now, let me think. Uh-huh. Guess what I'm thinking.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#9 Posted: 21:36:06 27/05/2007
i like spyro but i olny have RR'ETD'ANB'SOI'SOF

im also into sonic,crash,ty1,mario
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10803
#10 Posted: 22:05:32 27/05/2007
I LOVE Spyro! I have all the games(exept SOF and OTCC) and beaten them!
#11 Posted: 17:21:40 28/05/2007
Even the mobile games?
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#12 Posted: 18:12:34 28/05/2007
ive got ALL the games...including the crappy mobile ones....i dont know why...thats how much i love Spyro! im like in love with him...i think i AM in love with him...AH WELL!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Last edited at 18:13:26 28/05/2007 by Lover of Spyro
#13 Posted: 07:51:36 29/05/2007
Well thank goodness I'm a boy that I don't attract to the same being as you. Yes, if I was I'd be gay.
---
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#14 Posted: 01:34:44 30/05/2007
I have all of the Spyro games (except the mobile ones...) And I love (almost) all of them!!
#15 Posted: 15:21:48 02/06/2007
Ditto (Except for SL).
---
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#16 Posted: 00:27:33 07/06/2007
I love Spyro games very much (yes... even so much that I could marry my games)! I've completed every Spyro games which have been released on PS1 and PS2. Okay... well...

Spyro 1 - 5: They are written to the skies, to the grounds and to every holy book in the world. They are simply known as the legends! That's right! Undisputedly the best of the best in the Spyro series ever!

The Legend of Spyro: Well it is hard to say anything negative because it takes the whole thing from beginning to the new end. It's really hard to form your own opinion now but I'll do it when they have released 2 or 3 more games into this new Legend.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me