Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders 5 idea: Skylanders Elementals
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders 5 idea: Skylanders Elementals [CLOSED]
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#1 Posted: 19:44:00 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
So, a lot of people have been talking about skylanders 5 so I've decided to tell my own idea what skylanders 5 is going to be about.

Once again Kaos tries to rule over skylands and now his plan is a bit different. He wants to destroy the elemental crystals. Without the elemental crystals the skylanders don't have any power and can't defeat Kaos. Kaos finds the crystals and wants to destroy them with a machine that shoots ultimate lasers of DOOOOOOM.
Here is some information about the crystals: Each one is shaped like the symbol of it's element (skull, gear, flame, star, moon, etc.) and they also have the colour of their element.
However, Kaos already prepared the machine to destroy the crystals. But before he could do that, special skylanders stopped him, the Elementalists. But it was too late! He already shoot an ultimate laser of DOOOOOOM at the crystals. The Elementalists knew that skylands would be lost without the crystals, so they jumped in front of the crystals and got hit by the laser. The crystals split into two smaller, identical crystals, but didn't lose their power. The skylanders got combined with the crystals of their element and got banished to earth, thanks to the laser. Now they got more power than any other skylander and wear the crystal with proud (on their chest, weapon or somewhere else.)

So that's the VERY long backstory of the Elementalists. Usefull to know: the crystals are lightcore! The special part about the Elementalists is their soul gem. That's because their soul gem give them a new special attack. That attack can be used if you HOLD the jump button. If you do that, you'll get to see a short sequence where the skylander gets zoomed in and gets a new, more powerful look and releases a elemental attack that kills everyone on screen. It's just like the sequence that every Trap Master on the 3ds has if you collect enough "traps". The skylander's moves are also more powerful and faster than before like Smolderdash's eclipse mode. But the thing is, you can use it only once in a chapter, so use it wisely.

Life:
Thorn Whip: (Wave 3) Thorn monster with thornwhip. Elemental crystal on right hand.
Nature Danger: (Wave 1) Creauture from the forest with nature powers. Elemental crystal on chest.

Air:
Storm Blast: (Wave 2) Female weather magician with lightning powers. Elemental crystal on forehead.
Cloudbreaker: (Wave 1) Cloud being with cloud and air powers. Elemental crystal on chest.

Undead:
Blind-Sight: (Wave 4) Female Medusa-like being with cobra hair. Elemental crytsal on forehead.
Scare Scream: (Wave 1) Ghost that can scream and turn invisible. Elemental crysatal on chest.

Magic:
Dream Twist: (Wave 4) Female magician with staff (don't worry, I'm going to draw her). Elemental crystal on staff.
Space Warp: (Wave 5) alien from outer space with space powers. Elemental crystal on forehead.

Tech:
Toxic: (Wave 3) Iron robot with toxic inside of him. Elemental crystal on back.
Shock-Screen: (Wave 5) Female human with glasses and ponytail. Elemental crystal on right hand.

Water:
Tidal Siren: (Wave 4) Female siren with a triton. Elemental crystal on chest.
Ice-Sickle: (Wave 2) Has a sickle made out of ice. Elemental crystal on chest.

Fire:
Flame Burst: (Wave 3) Knight-like Demon with spikey helmet and body of fire. Elemental crystal on helmet.
Magma-Flood: (Wave 1) Magma monster that can create flowing magma. Elemente crystal on back.

Earth:
Earth Glide: (starter) Rock golum with special armor and pickaxes. Elemental crystal on chest.
Rockfall: (Wave 2) Cowboy with rock in hand. Elemental crystal on hat.

Light:
???
???

Dark:
???
???

I may even draw them and post them on here.

I hope you like the idea smilie.
Edited 17 times - Last edited at 18:36:55 10/01/2015 by Deja Vu
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#2 Posted: 19:53:02 03/01/2015
This is suppose to be in Fandom
Nice though it sounds like my idea smilie

Still good!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#3 Posted: 19:58:31 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35
This is suppose to be in Fandom
Nice though it sounds like my idea smilie

Still good!

But there are some ideas on here as well, so I thought I can put it on here.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4 Posted: 20:02:25 03/01/2015
You could probably leave it here for now.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5 Posted: 20:15:00 03/01/2015
All fan ideas for Skylanders games belong in Fandom/Fan Fiction.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:05 03/01/2015 by Matteomax
#6 Posted: 20:45:48 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Matteomax
All fan ideas for Skylanders games belong in Fandom/Fan Fiction.

Ok, sorry
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#7 Posted: 01:45:03 10/01/2015
Seems interesting For a moment I was thinking that you would have the Element Crystals be something all Skylanders could use, giving them an exrta power from a different Element.
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
#8 Posted: 11:28:25 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: JayjeA
Seems interesting For a moment I was thinking that you would have the Element Crystals be something all Skylanders could use, giving them an exrta power from a different Element.

That sounds like a good idea, but I think it woul've been a bit too much.
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#9 Posted: 03:54:01 01/02/2015
Everyone wants a game with elemental masters and stuff...

I've wanted it since before Swap Force, ACTIVISION PLEASE!!!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me