Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Epic idea trust me skylanders 5: Myth Breakers
Page 1 of 1
Epic idea trust me skylanders 5: Myth Breakers [CLOSED]
JewelScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#1 Posted: 19:00:09 02/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Lets not be too hopeful that the gimmicks will stop , IMO I think each new game will introduce a gimmick. So this my idea for the next gimmick. I'm not saying we need another gimmick but hey might as well be more interesting than trap masters.

So my idea for a gimmick is Skylanders based on popular mythical creatures. These skylanders hold special abilities that make them more unique than trap masters with crystal weapons that can open gates or dual element swappers or oversized giants. The story can revolve on a new antagonist threatening to destroy skylands this enemy is a demonic mythical beast from centuries ago awakened and posses powers of all 10 elements. Only way to defeat it is summon the mythical creatures of skylands that stand a chance against it and its new army.

THE MYTH BREAKERS

FIRE

1-Nine Flames (based on Nine tailed fox with tails being on fire) Ability: gets element advantage in 9 zones except for zones where water element is stronger
2-Firestorm (based on Phoenix) Ability: Attacks K.O enemies when within zone where fire element is stronger

WATER

3-Lagoon Strike (based on Loch Ness Monster) Ability: Slows down all enemies automatically
4-Siren Call (based on siren with harp) Ability: Enemies fight enemies automatically for her affection

EARTH

5-Bullseye (based on Minotaur) Ability: Super Attack, every directed attack increases his hit power
6-Eyeclops (based on Cyclops) Ability: Can open any gate (wave 5 lol)

LIFE

7-Sasquash (based on Sasquatch) Ability: Levels Up super fast
8-Sprite Flute (based on nature Nymph with flute) Ability: Every area automatically changes so that life skylanders are stronger

AIR

9-Sky Scrape (based on Eagle griffon) Ability: Air traps do double damage
10-Thunder Fang (based on proper green snake like dragon) Ability: Automatically summons thunder storm that help take out enemies

TECH

11-Alloy (based on liquid metal reforming monster) Ability: Super defense, every directed attack loses power with each hit
12-Mind Shock (based on alien with laser guns and UFO) Ability: Allows Tech traps to have no time limit

MAGIC

13-Sphinx Sphere (based on Egyptian sphinx holding magical sphere) Ability: Money achieved when using him triples
14-Pixie Dust (based on flying Pixie with pink hair and pouch filled with magical dust) Ability: Enemies induced to sleep automatically but wake up after a given time

UNDEAD

15-Bitter Bite (based on la chupacabra) Ability: Each enemy that dies, it gets health points for it automatically
16-Venom (based on Medusa) Ability: Enemies that physically attack her turn into stone automatically

LIGHT

17-Heavens Blade (based on wingless Valkyrie with two swords) Ability: She doesn't need to rest (edit: maybe for a given time maybe not)
18-Brave Light (based on winged white Unicorn) Ability: Player two or one's skylander element changes to light

DARK

19-Duskula (based on Dracula) Ability: Can walk through things by using his shadow
20-Moon Howl (based on Werewolf) Ability: In areas where dark element is stronger it cannot be hit , health cant decrease

Keep in mind that the reason for overpowered abilities is due to very challenging enemies and tasks!!

They're mythical for their 20 UNIQUE Abilities giving you a reason to buy them all IMO they can be a fresh experience

thoughts??

Edit: Obviously along comes areas where only Myth Breakers can accesses , areas filled with challenging tasks and enemies. The Myth Breakers act as a league of skylanders meant for greater challenges hence the OP abilities this could attract older players. And now to balance it all out I present to you my new idea

Myth Breakers can only activate their abilities in Myth Lands that only myth breakers can access filled with items and soul gems , these are regions bigger than zones or gates but have elemental gates/zones within them that only myth breakers of a certain element can access or take advantage of.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 15:08:50 03/01/2015 by JewelScratch
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2 Posted: 19:38:26 02/01/2015
I think it's a good idea. I like it. For Mind Shock and Sky Scrape, what are these traps you speak of? From what you've said, they don't seem to be the Traps you can out villains in.

Heaven Blade's ability is TOO OP. It makes her immortal, essentially.

And for Bitter Bane, Chop Chop can already do that.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#3 Posted: 22:55:17 02/01/2015 | Topic Creator
No, what I meant is when you have Sky scrape on the portal any WIND trap villain you play alongside it makes that trap more powerful hence it does double the damage. when you have Mind Shock on the portal any TECH trap villain you play alongside it makes that trap have no time limit. Although Heavens Blade is OP what would stop one from playing another skylander after one got defeated and had to rest. Also its Bitter Bite not Bitter Bane and the difference is his ability happens automatically while chop chop has to be manually done by the player. Either ways thanks glad you like the idea : )
#4 Posted: 22:58:39 02/01/2015
Quote: JewelScratch
No, what I meant is when you have Sky scrape on the portal any WIND trap villain you play alongside it makes that trap more powerful hence it does double the damage. when you have Mind Shock on the portal any TECH trap villain you play alongside it makes that trap have no time limit. Although Heavens Blade is OP what would stop one from playing another skylander after one got defeated and had to rest. Also its Bitter Bite not Bitter Bane and the difference is his ability happens automatically while chop chop has to be manually done by the player. Either ways thanks glad you like the idea : )

Don't you mean Air Trap then? If it's the Trap Team Traps?

And it could make people just play as Heaven Blade permanently. They would never need to switch and it renders health useless.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#5 Posted: 23:06:11 02/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes Air , to me wind and air are the same sorry about that i'll make an edit, IMO Heavens Blade can be a really interesting character if the developers were to work on such a character she could be balanced out with bad luck and speed, if she was too op she doesn't need rest till she loses her health twice giving her double life/health I guess.
#6 Posted: 23:10:45 02/01/2015
Quote: JewelScratch
Yes Air , to me wind and air are the same sorry about that i'll make an edit, IMO Heavens Blade can be a really interesting character if the developers were to work on such a character she could be balanced out with bad luck and speed, if she was too op she doesn't need rest till she loses her health twice giving her double life/health I guess.

Yeah, how about she just can lose all health a certain amount of times before needing to rest.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me