Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Dragon Wars: Crown of Storms [CLOSED]
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#251 Posted: 20:23:14 09/01/2015
Chromatus looked at the ground and nefarian answered for him, "Varedis went to look for more books, but got attacked by another Shadowscale, he survived, but it hit Chromatus with a shadow-blade, it went into his neck and broke one of his nexus crystal, his elements became uncontrolled and he froze the Shadowscale in ice, then when he tried to heal the wound, the nexus crystal expanded, creating that mass of crystal you see on his middle head. Then he had a new element, Twilight, like a dark convexxity. And it kind of just came out madly, and created a vortex. It exploded, and afterwaards we found out Varedis was gone, we don't know if he's dead or just teleported somewhere, Chromatus started crying and his ice and fire elements made it rain. He flooded the library but then he evaporated the water and was about to leave but i convinced him to stay and then I came out and started talking to you."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#252 Posted: 20:37:34 09/01/2015
((Geez! Slow down please! I don't know what's going on or what to do))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#253 Posted: 20:38:34 09/01/2015
OOC: Same. I'm a little lost
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#254 Posted: 21:03:23 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Nothing really I think everyone is coming out of the library
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#255 Posted: 02:05:37 10/01/2015
Makil carried Kihei outside "Calm down Kihei, you have what your dad didn't, people that will protect you" Makil said

Midnight smiled "Looks like everyone came to us" He said
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#256 Posted: 03:38:02 10/01/2015
(Okay, so what has happened is that Chromatus and the other two characters of Eternal Sunfury were attacked, and Chromatus's ice element is out of wack, and he now has a new element, and after a talk, everyone is leaving the library. Okay? I'll try to work from there.)

Chimera, Twy, Flasheris, and Poleire exited the library, they had all been equally disturbed by the recent developments, and hadn't spoken during it all.

Meanwhile, a dragon watched from the shadows as the group left the library. A cloak covered his wings, for that he would most definitely be identified if they saw the feathers that made up his wings.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#257 Posted: 16:45:50 10/01/2015
OoC: And one of my characters, Varedis, has dissapeared, prsumed dead.

Chromatus groaned, "Well, we know we need to go North, anyone know how to make a compass?" He looked around, "We'll need something non-magnetic to make the casing, like Ice or Glass, and then something magnetic to make the needle, like some sort of metal or electromagnet thing. The needle can be made out of Electrified ice as that will create a maagnetic field, but only if the case isn't Ice as well, can Dreth or Isis make a case out of glass? We will know that the needle always points north so we can follow that"

Nefarian looked at him, "Well, the only ones of us with Ice, are you, Kihei, Sky and, um, who else? Yours is... well I'm still unsure its under control, so we need one of them two, and we need your electricity, we need Isis or dreth for the case."

Chromatus shook his head, "Isn't that exactly what i'd just said?"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#258 Posted: 17:15:46 10/01/2015
"I have electricity." Flasheris spoke up eagerly.

"And I have ice as well as my fire." Poleire said next.
---
#259 Posted: 17:23:17 10/01/2015
Nefarian looked at them, "OK. Do you think you can make a needle out of ice and then electriffy it, coz if you can that'd be great since I don't know if Chromatus is up to the task."

Chromatus walked up to Isis, "Hey, can you make a compass case out of glass for us?"
---
#260 Posted: 17:31:29 10/01/2015
Poleire nodded, "Sure."

Chimera spoke up next, "I can help with the needle." She then proceeded to flap her wings once, strongly, and to the surprise of some (trying not to control the other characters by saying that), a dark mist surrounded her wings, and when it disappeared, her red wing membranes were replaced by dark blue feathers. Nonchalently, she plucked one of the feathers and said, "Here, you can freeze this." She then proceeded to make her wing feathers disappear with another flap of her wings.

From the shadows, the mysterious dragon watched Chimera intently, he had never known anyone else to have feathered wings, even if it was optional.

Poleire blinked slowly, not quite sure what had just happened, but complied nonetheless. After freezing the feather, Flasheris electrified the feather, equally stunned by Chimera.

Twy had watched this happen without speaking, though he decided to talk to the dark dragoness once the chance could arrive.
---
#261 Posted: 18:05:43 10/01/2015
Nefarian too was stunned by Chimera's sudden wing-growth, but but lifted up the feather with his Darkness elemt and carried it over to where Chromatus was talking to Isis, “So?” he asked, “Can you do it?”
---
#262 Posted: 19:53:37 10/01/2015
"Of course guys" Isis said as she created the case and handed it to Nefarian

Midnight once again landed on Chromatus "Are you ok buddy?" He asked

Makil carried Kihei towards the mysterious dragon and sat on a bench in front of him "Its ok, the Shadowscales is probably trying to stop Trinity from getting the Crown, he might be able to help us" He said

"I hope so" Kihei said as he stopped crying and wiped away his tears
---
#263 Posted: 19:58:53 10/01/2015
Dreth stepped out of the library, the mysterious book Isis found in his claws. It was an easy purchase, he just had to make a sculpture of one of the librarians, the vein bastard. On second thought, he shrugged at the instance. Everyone has a price, he thought, and put the book in his satchel. He scanned for Isis, spotting her make a glass item, and walked over to her. "What did I miss?" he asked guilty voiced
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#264 Posted: 22:11:02 10/01/2015
"I've got both electric and ice," Skyward bragged. "I'm the best one for the job."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#265 Posted: 22:23:33 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Does it matter?" Sky said, "As long as we get one I don't care if we make on or buy one as long as we get one" Sky said.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#266 Posted: 03:36:57 11/01/2015
"Its faster to make one" Isis said "We're making a compass" She told Dreth

Kihei looked behind Makil and saw some feathery wings
---
#267 Posted: 03:39:07 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Not if you all fight over it" Sky said rolling his eyes as he continues on walking.
---
#268 Posted: 03:43:05 11/01/2015
From the shadows, the mystery dragon thought he saw some eyes peer at him, and he checked his cloak; he gasped silently as he noticed his left wing was poking out, the green feathers were showing.
---
#269 Posted: 04:01:15 11/01/2015
"H-hello?" Kihei asked the dragon as he reached for his wing

"True, but we got it figured out now" Isis said
---
#270 Posted: 05:26:53 11/01/2015
(Thought I already posted here? Strange)

The mystery dragon shied away as his yellow belly and blue scales started to show, he was unsure how to introduce himself.
---
#271 Posted: 19:20:34 11/01/2015
Chromatus took the case from Isis, "Thanks." then walked over to nefarian who put the frozen feather inside, "I'm not sure why we're still on this topic, Flasheris and Poleire already made the needle ages ago,"

Then Nefarian closed the compass and saw the feather turning, then it stopped, pointing towards some distant hills, to test it, he turned around 270* and saw that the arrow turned to point back towards the hills, "The compass is functioning properly!" he shouted, "All Northwards!" he shouted, flying towards the hills.
---
#272 Posted: 19:33:29 11/01/2015
Isis smiled as she followed Nefarian

Kihei got out of Makil's grip and walked up the mysterious dragon "Hi, I'm Kihei, who are you?" He asked

Makil was going to say something, but he decided to follow the group and give Kihei some alone time
---
#273 Posted: 19:36:23 11/01/2015
The mysterious dragon blinked, considering the fact that he was no longer hidden, he reluctantly walked out of the shadows, "Atmos, that's my name."
---
#274 Posted: 19:37:42 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sky jump into the air flying with no problem keeping up with Nefarian.
---
#275 Posted: 19:58:26 11/01/2015
"Hi Atmos, why were you in the shadows?" Kihei asked
---
#276 Posted: 20:00:06 11/01/2015
"I was watching you guys." Under the cloak, Atmos's wings ruffled nervously.
---
#277 Posted: 20:08:08 11/01/2015
OoC: You ever hate it when people say 'Libeary' instead of 'Library'

Chromatus took into the air after Nefarian but was extremely tired, he couldn't fly, the show of elements he'd done in the library had took his toll on him, he gave in to instincts and behind him a create appeared out of the ground, a great thing that had great bat-like wings a small head and powerful long arms, totally made out of the Twilight Element. He smiled to himself, 'This new element has its uses' he thought as the Twilight Golem carried him after Nefarian. 'Too bad it came at the cost of Varedis' life'

--

Little did he know, that Varedis was not dead.

--

#~ FLASHBACK ~#

When Chromatus had created the Twilight Vortex in the Library, Varedis had with him a small orb, called a Channeler, it could contain any kind of energy and control it. He had found it in a chest at the back of the Library and had just taken it when the Shadowscale had begun chasing him.

Chromatus' Twilight Vortex hadn't just been his Twilight Element, it had been all his elements and powers except Ice; Earth, Shadow, Twilight, Fire & Electricity, as well as his powers over Time and Magic.

The Twilight, Fire Shadow, and Electricity had made the portal along with the Time and Magic, then the Earth had created the Pit that the Vortex resided in.

The Channeler had harnessed those powers, and instead of vaporising him, as the Vortex would've, or sending him into a chaos dimension where he would be torn apart by its hellish residents, as the Vortex may've done, it opened a portal to an ethereal Ghostland where he fought its spectral residents until he came to its King, yet that is another Story, which we don't have a big enough Character limit for. Anyway, the ash that Chromatus had seen was actually that of the Frozen Shadowscale that he had forgotten about.

Varedis was still dimension jumping, trying to find his way back to the right dimension, space and time, trying to find out how to work the Channeler, he was close to death, many times in fact, but the fact still remained that he was alive, and he would return..."
---
#278 Posted: 23:06:29 11/01/2015
Dreth huffed in irritation as he watched the other dragons fly off. "I have to get me a pair of wings." He grumbled to himself, starting off after the group in a light sprint. Running wasn't a problem for a seasoned earth dragon like him, but he gathered that flying was much less tiresome, and much more scenic.
---
#279 Posted: 00:05:29 12/01/2015
Isis saw Dreth and flew down to him "I'll keep you company Dreth" She said

"You can come with us Atmos" Kihei said

Midnight was still on Chromatus "It'll be ok buddy, I'm sure Varedis is alive somewhere" He said as he hugged Chromatus's one head
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#280 Posted: 00:20:28 12/01/2015
"No offense, Kihei, but you're a bit too trusting," Skyward admitted. "I'm not saying that Atmos is an enemy, but you could get someone hurt by trusting someone not to be trusted."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#281 Posted: 00:47:57 12/01/2015
"I don't... Mean to... Hold ya back." Dreth said to Isis between breaths. He was galloping in a steady rhythm, his wide strides keeping him close to the flying group. The ground beneath him shifted and churned, giving him footholds to run at optimal speed.
---
#282 Posted: 01:04:49 12/01/2015
"Its ok Dreth, I want to keep you company" Isis said with a smile

Kihei jumped "Skyward! You scared me!" He said "Atmos seems nice, who knows, maybe he can help us"
---
#283 Posted: 04:54:15 12/01/2015
Atmos smiled nervously, "Wel, if you guys will have me." In order to fly, he spread his green-feathered wings and joined them. Chimera was curious about Atmos's wings, wondering if they had something in common with the feathers she could create on her wings.
---
#284 Posted: 16:40:11 12/01/2015
Chromatus looked at Midnight, "Yes, hopefully I may have just teleported him into soe random chaos dimension where each day he awakes and burns with a dread flame as his scales are torn out piece by piece until he falls unconscious then re-awakes the next day, freshly healed, only for it to happen again and again, never dying, just subject to an endless torture!" Then he stopped himself, "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just extremely sad and angry about the whole affair."

He was still oblivious to the fact that he was being carried, because he was partially aware of the golems actions so felt wings flapping and believed them to be his own. It was only until he saw the purple wing-tips coming down on the edge of his vision that he asked Midnight, "What's on my back?"
---
#285 Posted: 17:42:42 12/01/2015
Midnight cried a little from the description "I-its ok buddy, and some big purple thing" He said

"Are you a good guy?" Kihei said as he watched Atmos
---
#286 Posted: 18:02:25 12/01/2015
"big purple thing???" he backblasted his wings and it fell off and he landed on the ground, it remained in the air. Nefarian flew to him, "Woah what happened, did your golem throw you?

"my golem?" he asked, "Yes" said Nefarian, "When we first took off you couldn't fly so you glowed purple for a bit and that thing materialised and began carrying you, I wanted to ask you about it but you seemed to be asleep."

"Oh." commented chromatus, "I didn't realizze I'd made that... actually, no, i remember, i'd just forgotten, you were right i was asleep."

--

meanwhile, Varedis had escaped from the Ghostlands and appeared in a place called Eversong Woods, he fought against a mysterious race of humanoids called Blood elves until he came to a great sea, he flew across until he got to the Isle of Quel'Danas, here was captured by demons and brought to their leader, Kael'thas.
---
#287 Posted: 19:04:52 12/01/2015
Atmos looked at Kihei, "I guess I'm a good guy. Say, what's her name?" Atmos then looked at Chimera.
---
#288 Posted: 19:16:23 12/01/2015
"That's Chimera, why do you ask?" Kihei asked

Midnight smiled "Lets do it again!" He cheered
---
#289 Posted: 19:20:08 12/01/2015
"When her wings became feathered ..." Atmos looked at his own wings, as if there was nothing more to say.

Meanwhile, Twy wondered what was the deal with Sky, curious on why he had been so quiet.
---
#290 Posted: 19:31:09 12/01/2015
"Alright" Chromatus called the Golem and it went and picked him up again, he made sure it had a strong grip on both of them and then told it to do loop-de-loops and stuff, despite his tiredness he enjoyed himself.

--

Varedis lashed out at Kael'thas, but the mage held him back, "Imprisoned, for over 10,000 years, and you dare to venture into MY realm.... you are not prepared!" They had a fight and Kael'thas created a powerful portal he called the Sunwell, "Now my master shall arise, and all shall fall beneath the shadow of his wing's"

A great dragon flew out, his name was Deathwing. He flew round and round before stopping before Varedis, "I recgonise a scent on you, you have been near my son. you are one of his allies for I smell his scent but not his blood, and he is stronger now, I shall kill you unless you tell me where he is, I have some talking to to do with him."

varedis growled, touched the Time Orb discreetly and it created a Twilight Vortex, all of kael'thas guards were pulled towards it, as wa deathwing. Varedis then used it to escape into another dimension and the last thing he heard was deathwing saying, "remember this, I have seen you rogue, and I will find you, and I will kill you." Then Varedis heard no more from Deathwing.
---
#291 Posted: 19:36:44 12/01/2015
(Why do I smell Warcraft? (Says jokingly))
---
#292 Posted: 19:40:08 12/01/2015
"I have no idea how it works, all I know is now I have 3 friends with feathery wings" Kihei said as he hugged Atmos

Midnight held onto Chromatus and cheered the entire time "Thanks buddy" He said as he hugged Chromatus's main head
---
#293 Posted: 19:46:49 12/01/2015
OoC: Sorry, it just kind of came out, smilie

Chromatus smiled, "Your welcome,"

--

Varedis appeared in a desolate valley, now where was he?
---
#294 Posted: 20:49:16 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: What's going on?
---
#295 Posted: 20:52:39 12/01/2015
(My last OC in this, Atmos, has been seen and everyone is flying off to where ever the compass points.)
---
#296 Posted: 21:18:09 12/01/2015
OOC: ALMOST everyone is flying *cough cough* hahaha
---
#297 Posted: 21:19:30 12/01/2015
(Well, you get the idea.)
---
#298 Posted: 21:46:08 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oh lol

A hour few hours later they start to come upon a tall mountain with thunderclouds hidding the peak. "Storm Cloud Mountain" Sky said remembering some of the locals mentioning this mountain. "Guys be careful! Those clouds look deadly. Don't get to close or else you may get struck by lightning" Sky warned his companions.
---
#299 Posted: 21:50:17 12/01/2015
"I can stop the bolts from hitting you guys, with my combination of powers, I can basically manipulate weather." Atmos replied.
---
#300 Posted: 22:05:25 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I don't think that needs to be necessary if we keep low we'll be fine" Sky said
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me