Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylands: Skylanders Story (Chapter 1 released)
Page 1 of 1
Skylands: Skylanders Story (Chapter 1 released) [CLOSED]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 19:44:09 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Characters
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie

(More coming soon i really don't feel like writing everyone right now)
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#2 Posted: 19:44:36 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: The Huge Battle

"Go! GO Skylanders! Take them down!" yelled Eon. "Full Power! ROOOOOOOAR!" yelled Wildfire as he breathed fire. "Don't wanna mess with me. I'm all Geared Up! HIYA!" Gearshift was shifting her Gear like never before. "Didn't your mother ever tell you to never play with knives? She obviously didn't teach you a good lesson!" Blades always was trying to be the best so he was fighting away like a crazy weirdo. "Prepare to be destroyed Skylosers!" said Kaos. "You wont destroy us again you fool! Get HIM!" yelled Eon. All the Skylanders slipped past the other enemies and went straight for Kaos. Krypt King was slashing away with his sword like Knight Mare, Knight Light and Thunderbolt. Jawbreaker was punching like crazy as he was electrified and powered up "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR JAW! HEHEHEHHEHEEHE!" screamed Jawbreaker. "Um has he ever been this crazy?" asked Gusto to Wallop. "Umm Does it matter right now? We need to fight like never before!" Wallop was standing by his leader of all the Trap Masters, Snap Shot. He was the most trusted Trap Masters then any of the others. "LOOK OUT GUYS!" yelled Bushwhack as he slammed his axe to the ground and a big tree came out. "Time to Shine!" Spotlight was already launching her halos everywhere and firing her eye beams. Blackout was firing off his green orbs to the ground while flying. This was the most craziest battle yet as EVERY skylander and EVERY villain was here fighting against eachother. "It's time for you to meet YOUR doom KAOS!" yelled Snap Shot. "Uhh... DOOM SHARK- Why aren't they coming... DOOM SHARKSSS!! COME ON!" Kaos was so busy trying to get his doom sharks to come out that the Skylanders had a chance to defeat him. "NOW! GET HIM!" yelled Snap Shot. All the Skylanders used every attack that they could on Kaos. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaos had been defeated. A big vortex with every Element color appeared above them and every villain was pulled inside. "HOLD ON SKYLANDERS!" yelled Eon. "UH OH! I DON'T THINK I CAN HOLD ON ANY LONGER! HELP GUYS HELP! OH NO! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tuff Luck had been pulled into the vortex as well as Food Fight. "TOMATOS ARE VEGGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!" And at that moment, all the Skylanders and Villains had been pulled into the vortex...
---
#3 Posted: 19:52:56 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: Where am I?

"Ow... My head hurts..." said Pop Fizz "Where are we even? This Monkey is not enjoying this!" That was Fling Kong. "If the Villains were pulled in here that means they are around here somewheres.." said Wildfire. "When we find them i'll...i'll.. eugh" Bushwhack fell to the ground. "BUSHWHACK! Are you ok?" asked Gearshift. "Ughh.. I'm fine.. I'm just so weak right now.. " replied Bushwhack "Believe me, we all are..." replied Tuff Luck. "Somethings up with the Vortex. Usually were never pulled in!" said High Five. "Wait... Not all of us are here.. And plus.. If we were pulled in the Vortex... That means that were in... TRAPTANIUM!" yelled Blades. "WERE DOOOOMED!" said Trigger Happy in fear. "Not exactly! I have a crystal weapon. We can get out of here!" said Wallop. "Wheres Snap Shot?" asked Ka-Boom. "Were kinda in need of him" Wallop started smashing away at the Traptanium and it started to break. "Not exactly! Come on Trap Masters! Lets break this Traptanium!" All the Trap Masters started attacking the Traptanium and it broke. They were in a place they had never before now. "WAAAAAAAAAAA! DADDY MY TRAP BROKE!!!!!!!" yelled someone. "Uh oh... Were in... WERE IN THE WORLD! WERE NOT IN SKYLANDS!" screamed Food Fight.

Sorry this Chapters a little shorter!
---
#4 Posted: 19:59:52 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: IT'S ALIVE!

"How did it break son?" asked the father. "Oh no... We need to get out of here as fast as we can! But there must be the other traps.. We need to grab as many traps as possible because the other Skylanders could be in there! Everyone started grabbing traps. Then the father and the boy walked over to where the skylanders were. They were caught! "AAAAAAAAAAAAH! MY SKYLANDERS ARE ALIVE! AND THEIR TAKING MY TRAPS!" said the boy. "Sorry kid, We need these." said Wildfire. All the Skylanders jumped off of the coffee table and ran towards the door. "GET THEM DADDY! GET THEM BACK!!!!!!!!" said the boy. "I WANNA PLAY TRAP TEAM!!!!!" "Son.. They said they needed the traps. Let them go.." said the dad. "BUT DADDY!!!!!" The Skylanders were running towards the door as fast as possible. "We need to make a tower so we can reach the door knob!" said Tuff Luck. "Or we can do this.." Enigma made all the skylanders the size of a human. "Thanks Enigma! Now lets go!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me