Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Two moderated messages [CLOSED]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 22:13:24 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I have questions about two moderated messages I received.

The first was a moderation for "Spoilers without warning". This is ridiculous, as the "spoilers" were IN THE TITLE OF THE THREAD. Does something *really* need to be marked as a spoiler when it's directly referenced in the title of the thread?

The second was marked as "Spam" with a comment from the moderator about "Activision coming after" me. First, I don't think it's right for a moderator to pretend to speak for Activision and second, the post wasn't spam when it was a direct reply to someone else.

Dark, could you look into these, pretty please?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 02:23:57 13/12/2014
It's totally fine for the moderator to "speak for Activision" if that guy is Matteomax, who has met them before and has been contacted about some stuff that would not be safe to post about Skylanders in DS.
Maybe you should speak to the moderator instead of going straight to the admin, he'd know better why he did that to begin with than a third person.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 03:15:15 13/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: undefined
It's totally fine for the moderator to "speak for Activision" if that guy is Matteomax, who has met them before and has been contacted about some stuff that would not be safe to post about Skylanders in DS.
Maybe you should speak to the moderator instead of going straight to the admin, he'd know better why he did that to begin with than a third person.

Can't speak to the moderator when I don't know who moderated the message. Since they don't bother to sign anything.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 03:56:07 13/12/2014
Quote: UncleBob

Can't speak to the moderator when I don't know who moderated the message. Since they don't bother to sign anything.

Then why not message all the mods of the section your comments were moderated in?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#5 Posted: 04:02:43 13/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: UncleBob

Then why not message all the mods of the section your comments were moderated in?

They're free to reply to this post if they wish.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me