Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Blizzard [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1 Posted: 23:12:33 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

"Blizzard!" A light blue dragon turned her head, hearing her name being called. "Blizzard, we're being attacked!" Blizzard flapped her wings, pushing through the snowstorm that named her. "Blizzard… help……" Uneasy silence followed the last words of the brave dragon warrior, like the air itself told his death. Blizzard looked back as the once-mighty ice castle of the Ice Dragons fell in flames, visible even through the blizzard. She cringed and flew off, away from the nasty humans that had destroyed her home, her friends, her life.

I closed my notebook, putting it back on its precious shelf. "That's as good as a start as any, right, Blizzie?" I said to my bearded dragon, knowing that he couldn't respond. I patted him on the end. "Good thing this stuff doesn't happen in real life, though it would be nice to be a dragon. You would like to be a dragon, wouldn't you, Blizzie?" He almost seemed to nodd.
~~~~~
Author's Notes
Just for clarification:
1. I do not have a bearded dragon, and I especially do not have a albino bearded dragon named Blizzie.
2. Italics is Catherine's (she's the main character) story, normal type is real life(or fictional life).
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 22:34:51 25/03/2015
Nice!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me