Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Winter's Melody [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#101 Posted: 06:12:25 28/12/2014
"Blizzard explane yourself! Why have you destroyed my tent?" Crystal said.
---
SC
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#102 Posted: 06:19:36 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Excuse me for trying to save your life" Blizzard said as started to walk of without further explanation. "Your more than welcome to use my tent" he said as he continue to walk off.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#103 Posted: 07:26:26 31/12/2014
Neltharion watched the commotion around Crystal's tent from afar, enraged. How had something got past his defense, only Shadow and Fire working together could get past the forcefield, and the stone wall was impenetrable. That means that they had a traitor in their midst. Either someone who'd let them in, or someone who'd tried to attack Crystal. He hated traitors, they had no sense of honor, he hoped that at least they weren't someone from his clan.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#104 Posted: 20:19:28 31/12/2014
"Blizzard!" Crystal walked up to him and huged him. "Thank you." She wispered.
---
SC
#105 Posted: 20:21:26 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hey now don't go sentimental on me now" Blizzard said as he tried to hide his increasingly red face.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#106 Posted: 21:30:49 31/12/2014
"Oh come on Blizzard you deserved it." Crystal said with a smile. "After all you saved my life."
---
SC
#107 Posted: 21:34:05 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hmph...Only because your the leader of this whole operations. If you die then all you've done will be for nothing" Blizzard said.
---
#108 Posted: 21:44:07 31/12/2014
"Oh lighten up." Crystal said with a laugh.
---
SC
#109 Posted: 21:59:46 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"My tent is open to you if you need a place to stay." he said as he walked back into his tent
---
#110 Posted: 22:10:59 31/12/2014
"Why would anyone try to kill me?" Crystal then followed Blizzard
---
SC
#111 Posted: 22:27:34 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Why you think its war kill the alpha wolf and the rest of the pack falls into chaos" Blizzard said.
---
#112 Posted: 00:11:32 01/01/2015
"We need to find out who is after me. I won't stand for this outrage." Crystal said.
---
SC
#113 Posted: 02:29:29 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'll have to say it was Detah....the assassin was an Shadowscale" Blizzard said.
---
#114 Posted: 03:00:11 01/01/2015
""So this is how he repays me huh? How pidiful." Crystal said.
---
SC
#115 Posted: 03:48:54 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Like I said before Each of the elements want to gain power over the other its in our nature" Blizzard said as he enters his tent.
---
#116 Posted: 04:09:59 01/01/2015
"Yes I know." Crystal said. "Each element needs the other to survive. Each has its opposit, each must have the other to survive."
---
SC
#117 Posted: 04:47:20 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard shakes his head, "Your a good dragoness but here's a peice of advice you can't change the world over night" he said as the tent he enters was much bigger than it is on the outside. Align with icy blue lights and crystals from the ceiling and a bed in the back. There was a table with a inkwell and quail one one side and a map hanging on the other side. "You can have the bed I'll sleep on the floor" he said.
---
#118 Posted: 10:28:20 01/01/2015
Neltharion watched, well, Crystal was safe with Blizzard at least, but there was still the problem of a traitor to contend with. It was probably a Darkness dragon as it had been deep-black, so that explains how it bypassed the shadow forcefield. But the fire? There was a traitor who had helped it... unless... what if it was a bi-elemental or tri-elemental? He himself was, he had Earth, Fire and Darkness. Maybe it had more than one element too, he had to find a way to protect against this, he couldn't just have assassins, intruders and possible traitors just flying in and out. He was formulating a plan, but he would have to get permission from Crustor and maybe Crystal or Blizzard as well.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#119 Posted: 16:25:53 01/01/2015
"I wouldn't want to intrude." Crystal said.
---
SC
#120 Posted: 19:48:38 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"You aren't" Blizzard reassures her.
---
#121 Posted: 20:28:16 01/01/2015
Crystal nodes and went into Blizzard's bed. "Thank you Blizzard." She wispered before going to bed.
---
SC
#122 Posted: 22:38:41 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard curls up on the ground and went to sleep.
---
#123 Posted: 22:59:51 02/01/2015
Neltharion went off towards a mine not far from the camp, here he would find the crystal and then ask Crustor's permission to use it. A perfect defense. This one infallible. The entrance of the mine loomed around him, and he entered the forboding cavern.
---
#124 Posted: 04:04:16 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The next day

Blizzard was still asleep, when a Ice dragon came in. "Lord Bliz-" he started to say but notice Crystal in the tent. "O-Oh!" the Ice dragon said as he attempt to sneak out.

"Hmmm....So Shadowscales have infiltrated our camp already. Crowards! Hiding in the dark!" Crustor said as a Earth dragon informed him of the last night. "Where is Neltharion? I thought I post him as the head of our defenses"

"He had disappeared after the attempt on the Water Dragoness Crystal sir!" the earth dragon said as he was bowing.
---
#125 Posted: 04:10:45 03/01/2015
Crystal woke up to see the ices dragon. "Huh? What is it?"
---
SC
#126 Posted: 04:24:21 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Ice dragon started to blush, "U-Um! S-Sorry! I didn't realize th-that Lord Blizzard had another lady staying with him" the Ice dragon said remembering the Blizzard's old reputation being popular with the ladies.

"What did you just said" Blizzard said without opening his eyes.

The Ice dragon started to sweat, "S-Sir! Y-Your awake! W-Well I thou-Thought that you and Lady Cry-Crystal....Well you know..."

Blizzard's eyes shot open with a red face, "WHY YOU LITTLE!!" he said as he punched the dragon upside the head.

"I'm sorry but given your reputation I just assume!!" the Ice dragon said.

Moments later

The Ice dragon had three knots on his head, "I'm sorry lord" he said as Blizzard's face was still blushing red.

"Whatever!" he said as his tone became calm once again. "What is it do you want to tell me"

"Sir! Tarus army is coming closer to here our scouts just spotted them" the Ice dragon said. Blizzard eyes widen with shock.
---
#127 Posted: 05:58:20 03/01/2015
Neltharion got back to the camp and went straight to Lord Crustor, the thing he had all the more urgent because of the incoming forces.

"Lord Crustor! I have this crystal, I took it from the mine last night, it is an elemental disruptor, we set it up in the middle of the camp and then make the Shadow-fire field a sphere that goes into the ground, then that means that no-one can use their elements at all and no one can get through the sphere as you need both Shadow and Fire, but no-one in the crystal's range can even use their elements! We have to set it up quickly."
---
#128 Posted: 06:17:42 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"And What if we are attack" Vextus said as he enters Crustor's court.
---
#129 Posted: 07:20:22 03/01/2015
OoC: Can Crustor reply to Neltharion?

Neltharion turned in irritance as Vextus entered, despite them being allies, him and many other earth dragons still despised wind.

--

(By the way, I was looking at your The Chaos within role-play nd realised that if you got permission from all of its participants then it could make quite a good fan-fiction.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:24:44 03/01/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#130 Posted: 07:32:19 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"How does i-" Crustor started but Vextus interuppeted him.

"You haven't answer my question. What if we are attack? We won't be able to defend ourselves without our elements" he said
---
#131 Posted: 07:55:22 03/01/2015
Neltharion groaned, "The crystal means no-one can use their elements, so Tarus and his army can't either! And because of the shield I set up around the perimeter, you need the elements of fire AND darkness to enter, and since this crystal is up, it means that they can't use their elements even outside the sphere, so they can't even get in, no-one can get in because you need elements and the crystal stops elements being used. And even if they somehow bypass that, they won't use elements inside because they can't so it would be the od-fahioned way claw V tooth. And IF things got too dire, we could unwire the crystal making it stop working so then we could use our elements again."

he then turned back to Crustor but then remembered something, "Or we can use shielding crystals, all we need is an electric charge and they produce a sphere around themselves that stops all outside interference, even the elemental disruptor. So if we each had one of those and activated the crystal, we coud use our elements but they wouldn't be able to," Neltharion smiled at his own ingenuity then looked expectantly up at Crustor.
---
#132 Posted: 08:20:53 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Go talk to the General of Thunder! Perhaps he will help you" Crustor said

"You don't even understand what Tarus is do you?! He's more than a dragon! He's a God as long as he holds the Ultimate Orb" the wind dragon said.
---
#133 Posted: 06:34:36 05/01/2015
Neltharion grinned, "The crystal has no exceptions.." then he snuck out to retrieve the crystals from the mine and used his fire and darkness to get back into the camp, then he went to titan and said, "Lord Titan, we need you to energize these crystals with your electricity so that we can distribute them to each dragon so that when we activate the elemental disruptor, we can still use our elements but Tarus' army can't, so we need you to energize the crystals and then we need someone from each element to activate the elemental disruptor.
---
#134 Posted: 20:19:55 05/01/2015
"Very well. But I have one question where are you going to get a shadow and fire dragon?" Titan said.
---
SC
#135 Posted: 23:55:03 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Crystal tell your men to prepare to battle and spread word to the other armies that Tarus is coming" Blizzard said
---
#136 Posted: 00:26:19 06/01/2015
Crystal noded andwent to prepare for battle. When she returned she had her battle armor on. It was a deep blue color with a gold outline her shoulder plates had a water symbol on it and her helmet had the crest of the water element in gold.

Soon after Zoron and Titan both came wearing their battle armor.
---
SC
#137 Posted: 00:50:47 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard couldn't help but to keep his eyes off of Crystal a little shock and amused he let out a low whistle, "And here I didn't think that a dragoness such as yourself couldn't look better with armor on. Apparently I was wrong" Blizzard said as he walked forward, with no armor on.

Crustor walked in as well carrying a warhammer, he too wasn't wearing armor but because of his size none would fit him even if he needed it. It was well known that Crustor's stony scales were harder than any steel. Vextus on the other hand sat back floating in the air with his robes on.
---
#138 Posted: 02:19:53 06/01/2015
Crystal blushed at Blizzard's complment.
---
SC
#139 Posted: 02:47:12 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Lets go" Blizzard said as he started to take flight in the air toward the last sighting of Tarus, "This time I'm going to take the Ultimate Orb away from him" he silently promise to himself.
---
#140 Posted: 21:55:46 06/01/2015
Crystal flew next to Blizzard. Titan and Zoron flew behind.
---
SC
#141 Posted: 22:16:03 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Crustor flew trying to catch up with Zoron and Titan as Vextus simply flew higher to get a better view.

Soon they were encounter the first signs of the army coming through. A destroy village with bodies of the dead set ablaze. Some of the homes were broken down some were on fire. But there was no signs of life anywhere. "Are we too late?" Blizzard said.
---
#142 Posted: 22:36:59 06/01/2015
"No we need to check for survivers." Crystal said. She then landed in a ash filled clearing kicking up ash as she did.
---
SC
#143 Posted: 22:46:03 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Blizzard lands as the ash floated off the ground and dance within the cold winter's air. Blizzard walked as he check the buildings which haven't been destroy but they been abandon. Everything was so quiet. Found a door which was lock, his cold eyes were glue on the door for a second before he kicked it in. The door exploded into splitters as Blizzard walked into the house. Finding it ransack and bare. The place was torn apart. Blood was painted on the walls and floor. "My father's men must have killed the residents here and loot the place. Pathetic" Blizzard thought to himself as he continue to explore the abandon house.
---
#144 Posted: 22:53:05 06/01/2015
Crystal walked in behind Blizzard. This door was locked within. Whoever is in here must still be in here."
---
SC
#145 Posted: 23:10:26 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Don't get your hopes up. Tarus's men don't take prisoners" Blizzard said as he walked deeper into the building.

Crustor arrives to the town, "Grrr Where is the army!?" Crustor growled angry for the deaths of the towns people and the fact that he won't be able to fight. Mostly about not being able to fight Tarus's army.
---
#146 Posted: 01:27:58 07/01/2015
"Look around Blizzard there could be a hidden cellar." Crystal said.
---
SC
#147 Posted: 02:08:15 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Warning in the Spoiler warning there is a very dark tone to this reply that involves a death of an family. You have been warn

"She is too innocent...I hope for her sake that she is right about the survivors but I doubt there are any..." Blizzard thought as he continues to look around heading outside. Indeed there was a cellar but it was broken in and empty. The town was like a ghost town. Blizzard bodies of children and their parents. "They must have killed their kids and themselves in order to escape the reality..and save their kids from a painful death by giving them a painless one" Blizzard thought. But instead of telling Crystal what happen to the family of four Blizzard decided to lie in hopes to protect what he view as a kinder heart personality she has. He went back inside the house. "Looks like your right Crystal. There was a cellar" he said, "But it looks like the people who were living here was able to escape from the carnage." he lied making sure his voice was completely calm and natural.

Vextus floated by Zoron and Titan, "So I have a question for you two" the eccentric dragon said, "Have you heard the rumor around the campfire?" he asked with a mischievous tone in his voice.
---
#148 Posted: 02:22:59 07/01/2015
"What rumour?" Titan asked.
---
SC
#149 Posted: 02:34:31 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"That Crystal stayed a night in Blizzard tent. Alone! I'm not sure about you to! But I doubt they were spending a night together! I'm willing to beat they were getting to know each other more closely! So much you guys want to bet that they will get together?" Vextus laughed.
---
#150 Posted: 17:58:52 07/01/2015
Neltharion had turned on the elemental disruptor and went out of the shield to where the leaders where, in the village, the fire/shadow field was one-way, so they'd go out without noticing, but be unable to return without help. "Lord Crustor, the disruptor is up and the fire/shadow field is up as well, here are the crystals that will still allow you to use your elements, i've already distributed it out amongst the members of the camp."
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me