Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Storm's art!
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#51 Posted: 22:40:38 08/10/2015
DragonVale's gonna implode?
O nooooooo ;~; Poor Skyward...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#52 Posted: 20:40:51 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey! I'm the only one allowed to get the page on my art topic! Well, I probably should have posted it first.

Nope, I've got something else planned. If we ever get back to the RP…

Anyway, here's Skywardite! Because I've been watching too much TV lately.
[User Posted Image]
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#53 Posted: 01:33:31 14/10/2015
mwahaha

I promise I won't let it die, but honestly I've been really tired these days. You may have noticed my activity drop!

Ooh, Skywardite. Like a Dragonite?
---
#54 Posted: 12:08:36 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
No, like gems from Steven Universe. Although I could see why it could be a Dragonite.

[User Posted Image]
Watch out for that dragon who can't stop when she wants to.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#55 Posted: 22:52:20 14/10/2015
Oh, lol oops. smilie I don't watch Steven Universe so that went right over my head...
---
#56 Posted: 12:56:32 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm posting here to let everyone who wants to look at this topic know that so probably won't be posting anything for a while. It's kind of hard to draw if you sprained your thumb.
---
#57 Posted: 04:26:30 22/12/2015
Oh no! O~O Are you alright?
---
#58 Posted: 00:14:29 25/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm fine. I wasn't on the first day, though. The good news was that I didn't have to take my science test until I could write without causing pain.

I'm healed now, so I drew this on the trip to Great Wolf Lodge!

[User Posted Image]

Charlock isn't happy that you woke him up.
---
#59 Posted: 01:35:27 01/01/2016
Good to hear that you're better. Does this mean you'll be more active now? smilie
I think there's a Great Wolf Lodge in our state! Haven't ever gone to it, but I really want to.
That turned out awesome! Love the wings. smilie
---
#60 Posted: 03:24:18 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I'll try to be more active.

I really hope you get a chance to go to Great Wolf Lodge! I unfortunately haven't been to all of the locations yet, so I can't tell you everything to expect, but you should definitely go to the waterpark if you go.

I don't know where I got the idea, but somehow I wondered, "Skyward having a floating orb above her head is great and all, but what if an enemy gets ahold of it? It's just floating there." Well, that's what gave me the idea for this drawing.
[User Posted Image]
The notes around the picture are inconsequential, but kind of funny. If you want to know what they are, just let me know, and I'll let you know if I can actually read them.
---
#61 Posted: 16:25:51 03/01/2016
Okay! That sounds fun. :3

Lol, I love the notes. smilie "SKYWARD HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF MY NOTES?!"
---
#62 Posted: 23:35:21 09/01/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

What's Skyward embarrassed about? Did she get shipped with Shadmé again? Does she secretly have a crush on Dante and someone pointed it out? The world may never know.
---
#63 Posted: 00:27:52 10/01/2016
CYNDERFAAAAN

I like how you made her back legs darker to show a bit of depth! Also, very cute style. :3
---
#64 Posted: 23:29:14 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
More drawings of Skyward!
[User Posted Image]
Yep, first ever picture of her lightning wings! I hope that my teachers didn't mind that I drew this in class.
---
#65 Posted: 01:19:56 12/01/2016
You draw wings really well. *.*
---
#66 Posted: 00:15:22 13/01/2016 | Topic Creator
More digital art!

[User Posted Image]

This one's Tsara, specifically in her form that I can't think of a name for. In this form, she has eight legs, four wings, and somewhat less powers. She's a master at using dark magic to change shape and create extra limbs to attack with. She can also project her form, but it leaves her real body helpless and she can be killed without realizing it. However, using this magic means that her other magic is decreased. She only has one pool that her magic can be taken out of; if she takes out more for one thing she will have decreased powers in another.
---
#67 Posted: 21:05:41 08/02/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm double-posting, and I don't have a good excuse to. I hope I don't get in trouble. What I do have, though, is a rough schedule.

February 14: Some Flight Rising Valentine's day cards that hopefully will be finished by then.
March 14: Pi day, but also the start of 365 Days of Scorch, a marathon of never-before seen pictures and ideas about Skyward's least favorite villain, Scorch!
Sometime later: Someday, hopefully soon, I'll draw Hewdraw!
---
#68 Posted: 03:29:22 10/02/2016
Forgot to comment on the last one, oops. smilie No worries about the double-posting, I bet! Sounds like you have a plan. I'm excited for 365 Days of Scorch!
---
#69 Posted: 18:37:00 05/03/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Here's the first picture! I'm bad at waiting. And bad at schedules. The problem was that I gave away the Valentine's cards before I took pictures of them.

EDIT: It makes a certain kind of sense that the post with a picture of Scorch was #69.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:30:51 06/03/2016 by StormDragon21
#70 Posted: 03:25:45 11/03/2016
Oh, Storm. smilie I've done that kind of thing before! I've been making clay figures of things for my friends' birthdays, so I wanted to put pics of DeviantArt. However I've already gifted them, so that's impossible now!
I like that gradient thing you did with Scorch's wings. :3 I forget, is he a DragonVale dragon like how Skyward's a Storm Dragon?
lol69
---
#71 Posted: 23:54:09 03/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Scorch's name should tell you. I was lazy, so I named him after the kind of dragon from DragonVale that he is.

On April Fool's Day, DarkSpyro turned into DarkLego. So, here's some Lego figures that I made!
http://imgur.com/DY1deT4
http://imgur.com/pxdxtKe
http://imgur.com/AWqRyZ5

The background is red because that was the closest that I could find to a solid color. Now that I think of it, I probably should have photographed them on a white piece of paper.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:01 04/05/2016 by StormDragon21
#72 Posted: 19:14:28 03/05/2016
Use [ url ] [ /url ] next time for links. X3 Those are pretty cool! I know the middle one has to be Skyward. The Mixels influence is there, haha. smilie
---
#73 Posted: 01:38:53 04/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Fixed it! Yep, the middle one is a Storm Dragon. Not Skyward since I created it before Skyward even existed. Skyward did exist at that time, but not as a friend of Kairos because he didn't exist yet. I made it back when I first got DragonVale, which was pretty close to its release.

[User Posted Image]

I was going to post this to deviantArt, but I don't have a title for it and I want to look like I draw stuff other than mutated Storm Dragons. It's Skyward's lightning wings again, but also her lightning breath and a halfhearted attempt at a background!
---
#74 Posted: 01:56:19 04/05/2016
Those lightning wings are SO COOL- awnsconelca
I like how you showed their slight transparency by having the silhouette of the back leg there, too!
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#75 Posted: 12:27:07 04/05/2016
Cute! *^*
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#76 Posted: 18:40:55 14/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Flight Rising fan art, specifically of my coatl Hawk. I was going to add a fish, but my tablet was already infuriating me and I didn't want to throw it across the room in anger.

[User Posted Image]
---
#77 Posted: 11:25:43 18/05/2016
Ah, so that's who it is! I noticed your avatar was a Coatl, but that's about it. smilie Nice details, like with the light in the eye! Does your program let you use multiple layers?
---
#78 Posted: 23:42:21 19/05/2016
About layers, how do you use layers on Deaviantart?

Nice drawing! *^*
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#79 Posted: 00:55:59 20/05/2016
Quote: Eevee88
About layers, how do you use layers on Deaviantart?

Nice drawing! *^*

Press the plus sign underneath opacity! I've never used DA Muro, lol, but figured I'd take a peek to see if I could figure it out. I'm on mobile, by the way. X3
---
#80 Posted: 01:00:13 20/05/2016 | Topic Creator
I think you can use multiple layers, but I never used them. That tiny bit of light in the eye was caused by five minutes randomly placing dots and undoing them to finally get one to work.

[User Posted Image]
I was bored at school, so I made this.
---
#81 Posted: 01:03:20 20/05/2016
I would recommend layers! I'll make a guide or tell you about them in detail sometime, but trust me, my digital art would never be where it is now without layers. smilie

Oh my guuuuuu
Is it a Nocturne? It looks like a Nocturne. smilie So awesome! I suck at chalk, lol.
---
#82 Posted: 01:12:42 20/05/2016
Please do, I dunno how to use layers ;.;
---
#83 Posted: 02:55:42 20/05/2016
I'm kind of tired, but I hope this makes sense!
[User Posted Image]
---
#84 Posted: 19:20:34 20/05/2016
Okay, I'll try it out! smilie
---
#85 Posted: 02:47:30 21/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Hey! I'm the only one allowed to post pictures on my art topic! Although this is a good reference material. It turns out my art program does have layers! I'm going to show you the first picture using them...soon. Yep, that's a Nocturne.

[User Posted Image]

T'sara's Fact File: Topaz
  • Has both fur and scales. Dragons are weird like that.
  • Hates dragons with the Darkness element due to an incident with a blind date, a love potion, and a supervillain.
  • Serious about keeping her mane clean.
---
#86 Posted: 02:49:14 21/05/2016
Cute!
---
#87 Posted: 18:48:21 22/05/2016
Lol, sorry Storm! I didn't know where else to put it. smilie

I love Topaz! #birthstone That second fact makes me curious. X3
---
#88 Posted: 21:31:04 22/05/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Made using four layers. I think it's pretty good for a fist try. My second and third tries had at least six layers. I may post them.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#89 Posted: 22:04:29 22/05/2016
Ha, your arts are really cute!
I love the way your draw their faces, they are so adorable! c';

And if you need help with layers, you can ask me. I use them all the time! ^^
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#90 Posted: 04:19:53 23/05/2016
Improvement noticed! Congrats! smilie Who are the dragons in the picture?
---
#91 Posted: 02:52:10 24/05/2016 | Topic Creator
They're Midnight and Frostbite, who also happen to be Topaz's grandkids.

I'm stuck. I have so many good ideas for dragons to finally show the world what they look like, but I'm indecisive. The choices are:

• Onyx: Topaz's daughter
  • Volcanic: Topaz's son
  • Maroon: Volcanic and Maroon's father
  • Azurite: Midnight and Frostbite's father
  • Deepshine: Azurite's brother
  • Striker: Azurite and Deepshine's father
  • Gemstone: Azurite and Deepshine's mother
  • Electra: Completely unrelated wyvern that I haven't drawn in a long time
  • Ebony: Completely unrelated wyvern that I'm still trying to draw with digital art (with horrific results)
---
#92 Posted: 02:57:21 24/05/2016
Haha, do Ebony! That's my name. >.<
But maybe you should wait till after if you are having troubles.

Hhmmm... maybe draw Azurite's family?
---
I draw stuff.
#93 Posted: 15:26:29 11/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I totally forgot about this, but then the OC topic struck me! So, here's one of my weirdest OCs, Asmeratu. I don't know what his species is, but it's probably something that nobody has ever thought of before. I don't even know how I came up with it.
[User Posted Image]
---
#94 Posted: 20:04:55 11/06/2016
Ha, he's really cute! Looks like an ankylosaurus cross with a shark ... I think??
Hehe, anyway, I love his eyes and his scales, he is just too cute! And his little thumbs up just makes his so much cuter!! oao
---
I draw stuff.
#95 Posted: 01:48:34 12/06/2016
I agree with Bolt for that species identification! smilie Maybe part turtle, too? Who knows!
---
#96 Posted: 10:24:40 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I haven't posted anything for a while due to being on vacation. And then I visited my cousins, and one of them wanted me to draw something for them. So here's an Ice Cat from Wizard101.

[User Posted Image]
---
#97 Posted: 17:37:50 21/06/2016
Sweet! I like the paws and the way you did shading for the left legs. It's kinda cute. c:
---
#98 Posted: 18:22:03 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Here's one check off of my list!
[User Posted Image]
Striker has three (two shown in the picture; the other is on the other side of his neck and not visible) triangle-shaped marks which signify that he is a Wyrm, one of eight powerful dragons with the mastery of their single element. A dragon with pure Wyrm blood (even if they're not a Wyrm) has three triangle marks, one with more than half but not pure-blooded has two triangle marks, a dragon with half to a fourth Wyrm blood has only one, and one with a fourth or less of Wyrm blood has no markings.

More related to the drawing, I cut off the legs on accident. It's not like Striker has utterly beautiful legs or anything.
---
#99 Posted: 18:38:10 21/06/2016
Lol, oops! X3 I like that Wyrm headcanon you have, though! Is Striker a Water Wyrm or another element?
---
#100 Posted: 16:41:43 23/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I don't think it's technically a head canon, since it's a universe that I made. To explain it would take a full topic, so I'll wait until I'm ready to write about it. Yep, Striker's a water Wyrm.

I'll be in camp for three weeks, starting Sunday. While this time the camp allows you to bring electronics, there's no wifi and I'm not bringing my drawing tablet so it doesn't get lost or stolen. I may have some traditional art to bring back, though.

Before I leave, here's one more check off of my list, Deepshine! I don't know which is weirder: his design, or that I have a stuffed animal that looks almost exactly like that.
[User Posted Image]
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me