Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Bonnie Incident [FNaF Fanfic]
Page 1 of 1
The Bonnie Incident [FNaF Fanfic] [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 21:46:59 28/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Before I start, please note many changes have been made from my original story. This includes, but is not limited to:
The exposition (beginning)
Switching she to he after Bonnie was confirmed a male
Foxy using different words to refer to Bon (feminine words like 'darling' were taken out)
Bonnie's nightmare
The ending was made longer and not rushed
I think these changes make the story better. If not, I can adapt the original (with femBonnie) and PM it to you.
Also, the start with the code is not essential to the story, though there is a code to crack, if you'd like.

Reserving the space below \/
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#2 Posted: 21:47:27 28/11/2014 | Topic Creator
C:/> ACCESS HR-37
Do what with system HR-37 'Bonnie'?
C:/> LOG D/T/AIIG
Running Log #DTAIIG
Code encrypted
C:/> RE-CALIBRATE CODE
Enter passcode
C:/> LWV_PH
Recalibrated
Loading Log #DTAIIG
-------------------------------
Chapter I: Discovery
A red electric guitar was strapped across my chest. The children were happy to see us play. I looked beside me at my friends. Freddy and Chica were just as happy. Turning back, it was dark and the kids had left. I put down the guitar and sat down on stage. Chica sighed.
"Love seeing the kids smile." Fred stated cheerfully. Chica didn't seem too happy.
"I wish Foxy could still perform with us, though." Freddy snapped his head towards her.
"He's a crook, he deserves to be shut down." The bear crossed his arms and huffed. I groaned and got up.
"I'm gonna rest, okay?" I walked behind the curtains, hearing Chica mutter something about '87, and Fred huffing angrily at her. Ignoring their bickering, I sat down on a soft, worn deep purple couch. I turned to my full-length, half-cracked mirror, this time noticing something.
A box on my chassis. Of course, I had always noticed that, but this time...
A keyhole? Hm, that's kinda peculiar. I wonder why it was there. There were some jars of keys on the table. I couldn't open them, though. At least, not without assistance. Snatching a crowbar hastily, I attempted to open a jar labeled 'Animatronics', lured to it out of all the others, for some reason. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a red dot light up.The guard was checking the cam, so I froze. The LED flashed off and I persisted to open the jar. With a loud clank, the jar popped open and I heard a man shriek briefly. I chuckled. Stupid guard. The keys inside were rusty and labeled. One read 'Bonnie', the back saying 'HR-37', whatever that meant. Turning to the mirror, I stared at it for a second before remembering what I needed to do. I used the key, but what I saw I could have never seen coming.
Artificial?!
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:29 28/11/2014 by dinorang67
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me