Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
First | Previous | Page 4 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#151 Posted: 03:01:53 20/12/2014
Kihei walked over to Kumara "H-hi ma'am" He said

Makil looked at George "I've only read about your friends condition" He said "But I think when we enter the dark mist, he will be able to move around"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#152 Posted: 03:49:41 20/12/2014
Kumara's head shot up at the the sound of a voice, "who're you?" She asked harshly. Shadow nudged the griffin's side in a scolding matter.
"Why are you always so hostile?" He asked. He knew why of cause but didn't think she always had to bark at someone she doesn't know.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#153 Posted: 04:31:00 20/12/2014
"My name is Kihei, who are you?" He asked as he lowered his head "I saw you just now and I wanted to tell you how great you look" He said with a blush
---
#154 Posted: 05:56:44 20/12/2014
Kumara tilted her head to the side. No one ever dared to compliment her, except Shadow of cause, but it was still new to her.
"Um, thank you?" She said thoroughly confused, "I'm Kumara, and this is Shads."
"Shad-ow, stop calling me 'Shads'! It's really annoying," he huffed.
"Then what about Shadzy?" She asked innocently. Shadow growled and narrowed his eyes at her.
"You're so cruel..."
---
#155 Posted: 14:20:23 20/12/2014
"Its great to meet you Kumara, you too Shadow" Kihei said "I think we'll be great friends" He said before looking at Kumara "Maybe more?"
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#156 Posted: 00:49:33 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor nodded at George and then interrupted Kihei and Kumara. "Unless you have any more questions, you may leave the library to prepare now. Tomorrow, meet me here at sunrise. I will explain everything again and give you directions are important things you will need on the journey."
-
Starz blinked and looked at Aretis. "Are you coming on the quest?" she asked him in a quiet voice.
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#157 Posted: 01:55:10 21/12/2014
Interesting assembly going on. It had aroused Saxum's curiosity - he grabbed an old tome and moved closer, trying to surreptitiously gauge the relevance of the conversation.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#158 Posted: 03:21:21 21/12/2014
"...well, I can't very well leave your side, now can I?" Aretis responded to Starz, giving her a faint smile. Well, if we can do something a dragon army cannot, then that would be both a miracle and insanity. All of us here are too young. I wonder if any of us have really...known battle. Known carnage, war, suffering. Maybe some have, and maybe some haven't. Those who are headstrong probably do not. Fighting means death. Death means sorrow, loss, revenge. Those just lead to more death.

...I still don't think this should happen, but it is happening. I'll protect her. If I can't even do that, then my life might as well be worthless anyway.
Aretis sort of, retreated into himself and zoned out for a second, thinking all of this in that second. Then he snapped back into reality. But still, visions of his past continued to pop up into his head. The fearful thought that Starz would lay bleeding somewhere infuriated Aretis. His body tensed up a bit before he caught himself and relaxed so nothing outward would show.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#159 Posted: 03:29:25 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"No, you cannot." Starz smiled back at Aretis. She then sighed. "I'm not completely sure about this. I mean, Cenor is a wise and intelligent dragon, but he can be a little crazy sometimes. But, if he had a vision, and thinks of us as powerful, we might as well try. I don't want to see Siyalor covered in darkness mist."
#160 Posted: 05:40:15 21/12/2014
Before Kumara replied, Cenor had instructed them to prepare. The griffin began to leave the building, "see you tomorrow Kihei... And thanks... For wanting to be friends... I'll think about that last part," she said as she turned around and left, Shadow close behind.
"I think I might walk around for a bit" Shadow said soon after. Kumara contemplated his request and slowly nodded.
"Alright, but take my Energy Crystal. Just in case you get into trouble. You know how to use it so... Good bye for now," she said before taking off into the forest, leaving a stunned Shadow behind.
"She never lets me do what I want..." He whispered to himself before beginning his walk.
---
#161 Posted: 06:35:22 21/12/2014
Kihei smiled as Makil walked up behind him "Lets go... We can find Isis and get ready for the challenge ahead" Makil said
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#162 Posted: 13:10:10 21/12/2014
'How could this be happening?' Skyward thought. 'I'm an injured dragon on a special adventure! This can't be happening!' She walked over to Cenor. "Excuse me, but do we have to go?" she asked.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#163 Posted: 22:27:25 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor looked down at Skyward. "Even though the choice is yours, I would like you all to go. Even though you are injured, Skyward, you are a powerful dragoness."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:27:33 21/12/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#164 Posted: 22:43:03 21/12/2014
George still didn't quite understand why, out of a whole city of dragons couldn't be stronger than this group that didn't appear to know each other entirely. He continued his walk over to Derrick, "You alright, didn't hurt too much did it?" He extending his wing over the young dragon.

Derrick shook himself, "I'll be fine, nothing I can't handle," he took one last deep breath, "Can we go home now? It's not even noon and I'm beat," the pun was set for a good short laugh between the two, "What did you pick up from the market?"

George let the dark energy flow through his wing to shade Derrick, "Well I picked up some honey for the ham, and I also got a little more ham for you. I know you can't eat, but at least you can still taste something good."

Derrick's head sunk, but did not drop, "Well actually, since I've been like this... Blood doesn't fast bad at all, it is a very satisfying taste and texture," he grinned a little while also giving an "I'm sorry" expression.

"Oh, well, I'm sure the honey ham would be a great treat from the same old thing, eh?" George added placing his right paw on top of Derrick's head, "Come on, we should probably get home so I could get started on the ham. I got some corn and carrots to go with it so I've got to get cooking. Are you good for the next week?"

Derrick nodded, "I'll be good, you need it more than I do right now."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#165 Posted: 00:26:36 22/12/2014
Ki and Makil were about to leave, but they decided to talk to George and Derrick "Hey George, do you need our help with anything?" Kihei asked
---
#166 Posted: 02:24:12 22/12/2014
As Shadow explored the city, Kumara found a tree she could rest in. Why did I tell him to do what he wanted... That's never happened before and this is all so confusing! she then remembered the dragon from before. He sure was nice... But, to think we have just met and he already wants to... she blushed and shook her head. Its impossible! I'm a griffin and he's a dragon! It can't possibly work and besides... Shadow would be uncomfortable and I know he has started to get closer to me... Argh! Today is so frustrating! she then began to watch the other creatures walking around.
---
#167 Posted: 04:38:11 22/12/2014
George turned around by walking around Derrick, "We are fine, and I thank you for your wanting to help, but we currently do not require an assistance. You are welcome to visit our home if you want. The place where you found Derrick, it was the house with the windows completely blackened out."

Derrick ducked his head again, "And a broken window, which is my room," he made a quick friendly wave.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#168 Posted: 04:56:25 22/12/2014
"Sounds good George" Makil said

Kihei rubbed Derrick's head "Don't worry, it happens to everyone, for you its a window, for me it was the side of a house" He said with a laugh
---
#169 Posted: 07:31:31 22/12/2014
Shadow realised he was lost, "perfect..." He muttered to himself when he took sight of the library.
"Great, I'm back here again!" He growled. Kumara is going to be angry...
---
#170 Posted: 10:24:15 22/12/2014
"Wow really?" Derrick sounded somewhat excited but very curious at the same time, "How did that happen?" He asked Kihei with a swift sea of his tail he sat down as his tail curled up around the front of his paws.
---
#171 Posted: 20:49:35 22/12/2014
"I threw a brick at a wall once when I was mad, and it kinda crumbled" Kihei said

"You're lucky it wasn't too badly damaged" Makil said
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#172 Posted: 22:14:01 22/12/2014
Name: Barrigath (Gath to friends)
Species: Copper Dragon
Element: Earth, Air
City: Born in Asparia, travels frequently
Personality: Gath was born as an adventurous spirit. Every moment of his life he has been exploring places and collecting strange trinkets. He has never really been one to socialize, yet he isn't afraid to state his mind. Gath also never really understood the concept of rules and laws, stating that discovery cannot be anchored down by a petty sentence in a government book.
History: Gath hated his family ties to government and resented being born in high society. Often, he would start conflicts within the town of Asparia to feed his hunger for thrill and adventure.The only thing that kept him down in one place was his parents and their constant need to make him the perfect dragon; someone of grand social stature that may one day lead the land. On his 16th birthday he could take it no more and fled from his home, following the call of the wind. Since then he has never settled down, purposely sniffing out trouble around the land.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
This is as close to my character as I can get. I will draw him later
Other: Though he may have a home in Asparia, he never lives there. He even refers himself as a homeless dragon or a peasant.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#173 Posted: 02:38:32 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#174 Posted: 12:50:51 23/12/2014
OOC: Okay I'm kinda lost now, but I'll try to fit my characters back in without anyone giving me a recap. The reason I can't post much because I'm not in my parents house anymore and I live with my bf now, so I'm more busy than usual now. smilie
OOC 2: Spyro-Gamer, I forgot to put more info into Mariku's part of the rp to explain about him and him "knowing about the darkness" thing. He doesn't really truly know anything about the dark mists. Mariku was thinking what he claimed about the dark mists was true, but in reality, the lack of belonging and kindness for many years was driving him to the brink of total insanity. In other words, his "knowledge" about the mists is just false beliefs due to insanity. If you want me to edit that post again so Mariku didn't say any of that stuff to begin with, let me know. smilie

Luonazun was once again startled for a second time after hearing another invisible dragon speaking to him, but calmed down quickly when realizing it was Aretis talking to him. He chuckled lightly, feeling a tad bit embarrassed he always forgets to bend the light around the books he reads to make them invisible. The light dragon continued to stay invisible and silent, and watch everything unfold in the library. As usual, he continued to just think to himself in his thoughts instead of actually speaking aloud. So looks like the elders have chosen those courageous young dragons to go on this very important quest to face the dark mists. Hmm... they are all quite lucky to go on such an exciting adventure! I would personally wish them luck on their journey, but sadly, that would require me to expose my presence here. Doing so would cause me to end up receiving so much attention all because I was a rarely spotted dragon from a far away lands who was rarely seen healing others secretly on a daily basis all around the safe cities of Siyalor. All this unwanted attention and praise would then lead to me never getting any privacy with my studies, and I will never be alone with anything anymore. I would much rather live life as an independent dragon with all the time in the world to study and do good things every day, thank you very much... After taking a deep breath of air, Luonazun silently walked off, deciding to leave the library for the day and go back to his daily duty of healing injured living things in his anonymous fashion.

Unable to take in anymore of the insanity-induced stress, Mariku screeched like a banshee and dove sharply towards another cave, now oddly feeling purely terrified of Isis's friendliness instead of just being intimidated by it. The dark dragon panics when he notices his dive became too sharp, and by the time Mariku tries to swiftly change direction away from the large boulder near the cave's entrance he is heading towards, it becomes too late for him to react in time, and a dull crunch can be heard loud and clear as he loses consciousness when he crashes head on with the rocky boulder. After this impact, he lies limp on the ground next to the rocky object, in a coma-like state due to hitting his head so hard, and other than the severe head injury, he somehow only has minor cuts and scrapes all over his body from colliding with the boulder so quickly.
---
Meh....
#175 Posted: 16:57:00 23/12/2014
Isis gasped as she landed next to Mariku, she gently moved his head so she could bite his neck, when she did, she injected a healing toxin in him, she then picked him up and carried him into the cave, curling up around him to make sure he was safe "I'm so sorry Mariku, I didn't want you to get hurt" She said before kissing the unconscious dragon
---
#176 Posted: 18:25:04 23/12/2014
The roaring wind. Gargantuan dragons peering down on him in disappointment. Fire, Ice storms, Earthquakes, and Tornadoes ravishing the land. Strange dragons he had never met felt like close friends. Black fog, no, mist covering everything he knows, swallowing the very existence of life before his eyes. A shadow-cloaked blade piercing his chest with ease. Struggle for a last breath---

Barrigath woke up in a startled motion, shaking off the strange dream he had gone through. It took him a moment to recall where he was, mostly using his shadow that painted a streak of black across the ground as reference. He had fallen asleep while flying again, something that has become more frequent with his vagrant patterns. Where was he? The last thing he remembered was flying above Azscium and almost colliding with one of those damned floating jellyfish. Was he still near the city? A quick glance back confirmed the suspicion false, and a glance ahead only proved that he may or may not be lost. Not that he minded the idea of finding his own path to civilization, but he was starved, and was upset with himself for not stopping to eat at Azscium.
A second glance ahead lifted his hopes. Is that another city? I'm saved! And could it be Ceaador? No other city is as vast as that. Barrigath unlocked the joints in his wings and gave a mighty flap, propelling him greatly towards the city. A dry place to sleep and a good meal cluttered his mind, pushing him to forget his hunger and loss of strength. His body had to painfully remind him as his wings cramped and crippled, locking to his sides and sending him plummeting to the earth just inside the city borders. The large dragon hit the ground with an acoustic thud that echoed throughout the streets of Ceaador, his copper scales tinging and screeching from the friction. As the dust settled, the now unconscious beast lay in a freshly made crater in the middle of the street.

OOC: I was rather lost as well, so I made the "OOPS destruction" intro post lol
---
#177 Posted: 21:36:16 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: @WhiteMage: Okay.
Also, sorry if we're leaving anyone behind.

Beside the gates of Ceeador, two dragon guards witnessed Barrigath crash just inside the border of the city. They covered their faces with their wings as a dust cloud blew past them.
One of the guards approached Barrigath. "It's unconscious," he called to the other guard dragon. "What should we do?"
"I think Cenor might have heard the sound," the other guard dragon replied. "Or one of the healing dragons."
Cenor had heard the thud and padded outside of the library, seeing a large dust cloud appear by the main gates of Ceeador. He stretched his wings and beat them powerfully, lifting himself into the air and gliding down from the castle library and towards the main gates.
"There he is." The guard dragon by Barrigath pointed at Cenor who had come into view and was gliding down to them.
"What on earth happened?" Cenor asked as he landed.
"This creature appears to have crash-landed. And they're unconscious." The guard dragon replied.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:47 23/12/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#178 Posted: 22:09:38 23/12/2014
The voices of others reverberated in Barrigath's head, gently tugging him from his unconscious state. He mumbled something unintelligible to the guard as he tried to roll of his back and stand on all fours, still reeling from the impact. Unsuccessful in regaining balance, Barrigath just slumped back on the ground with a heavy sigh. "Ihrm ulrit," he managed to mutter. "Wat'er you ghuys lookin at. Ihm jus here for ah plass tah rhest." He stumbled on all fours again, this time keeping upright. As he went to spread his wings, there was an undeniable crunch of bone that sent Barrigath into a fury of pain. His right wing was mangled from the crash, and broken in several places.
The pain was immense. Barrigath had broken bones before, but never a wing. He fell to his stomach in agony and bit down on some loose stone to distract from the pain. "Shomeone help!" he cried as he ground down on rock.
---
#179 Posted: 23:08:00 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor immediately padded over to the creature. "He's broken his wing." He announced. "Someone get Lucilla!"
"I'll get her!" One of the guard dragons spread his wings and lifted himself into the air, heading towards the healing huts of Ceeador.
"Try stay calm." Cenor told Barrigath. "Everything will be alright."
#180 Posted: 15:00:21 24/12/2014
"Well I can't say id ever do something like that, but," He then looked at his forelegs, "Then again I don't really know my own strength yet," little did he know his strength was greater than it appeared. His muscles seemed average if not slightly smaller than they should, but there have been moments where he couldn't tell if George was really pushing down on his head, or moving household furniture. George looked over at the books in this ancient room, they must date back to before his own birth, they were well kept, but their she was undeniably visible.
---
#181 Posted: 15:47:36 24/12/2014
"Well, lets get back to your place then George" Makil said
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#182 Posted: 18:01:10 24/12/2014
"I'm not sure I want to go," Skyward admitted. "I guess I'm just a person who prefers personal safety to world safety. But if I don't go, nowhere will be safe. What should I do?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#183 Posted: 20:46:59 24/12/2014
OOC: dah,.... uh.... should I post in character? theres not much to say other than OWWWWW
---
#184 Posted: 21:04:42 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
The guard dragon and Lucilla, one of the healing dragons on Ceeador, soon appeared and flew down to Barrigath.
"Oh my." Lucilla seemed surprised when she saw him, but she bent down to him. "Where does it hurt?"
#185 Posted: 21:17:04 24/12/2014
Barrigath groaned in pain and gently shook his right wing. "Here.... Everywhere..." he whined, wincing at his own movements.

OOC: I really got nothing right now
---
#186 Posted: 21:49:33 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Let me try something." Lucilla walked around Barrigath and placed her paws gently on his right wing. She then began to use her healing energy on him. Her paws and his right wing shone, and after a few moments, it faded.
"I've done the best I can." Lucilla stood back. "His wing will have to heal on it's own from now on."
#187 Posted: 02:30:31 25/12/2014
George nodded somewhat hesitantly, "Yeah I don't see why not," he shrugged with a grin, "I've got some books I need to read over when we get there though," he started for the door to the main hall of the library, "Don't know how long it will take, or even know what I'll find in them," Derrick just patted around following George to the exit.
---
#188 Posted: 04:41:01 25/12/2014
Shadow finally found Kumara sleeping on a thick branch in the tree. All she ever does is sleep and growl at me... he thought before sitting bellow the branch on the ground.

((What time is it in the RP?))
---
#189 Posted: 04:44:20 25/12/2014
Kihei and Makil followed George and Derrick "You can take as much time as you need buddy" Kihei said
---
#190 Posted: 06:05:50 25/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's the afternoon.
#191 Posted: 13:35:09 25/12/2014
Most of the pain faded with the glow, but there was still a twinge or two where the breaks initially were. He stood and gave his wing a gentle test shake, wincing at sudden intensity of pain. It was still broken, but only in two places, and even those bones were almost knitted together. "Thank you very much" Barrigath said with a bow of his head. "Usually earth dragons are much stronger than that. It was just a.... surprise to me."
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#192 Posted: 01:00:44 26/12/2014
Aretis noticed Greyscale inside the library and sighed. Well, it would be a while before they all actually leave, so he might as well wander about idly for now. He padded up to Greyscale, but didn't want to scare her so he did a quite "ahem!" to get her attention. "Is there a particular book or section of books you are looking for?" He asked, no hint of hostility in his voice. "Yes, yes, I know I don't look the part being an old fat dragoness with glasses and an annoying voice as a desk clerk. I live near here and the curator of this library took me in for a while when I needed it. So I guess I work around the library as a bit of payment." He explained kind of dryly.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#193 Posted: 01:52:46 26/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"You're welcome." Lucilla gave Barrigath a small smile in return. "I am Lucilla, one of the healing dragoness's of Ceeador. And you are?"
-
Starz had left Aretis inside the library. She had padded outside and was looking out across the city of Ceeador, thinking about the new quest she had accepted.
#194 Posted: 02:15:28 26/12/2014
"Oh, excuse me" bowing again formally this time "I am Barrigath, vagrant adventurer" he states, much more than an ounce of pride for his title in his voice. "It is nice to make your acquaintance." He flapped his wings with etiquette, keeping in mind to be ginger with his right. "You are quite skillful at your art. It's rather rare to see a dragon fully set a bone with magic, let alone several." There was a glint of mischief in his eye "And the rarity of such skill belonging to a beautiful dragoness is even moreso."
---
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#195 Posted: 05:02:28 26/12/2014
The invisible light dragon had stopped in his tracks after he saw Barrigath crash from afar, and watched Lucilla heal the earth dragon with ease. Luonazun isn't normally amazed or awed by many things he has witnessed in the past, but what he has seen with his very own eyes was a total exception. Ever since he lived in Siyalor, he has heard about Lucilla's powerful ability to heal many wounds. Despite the fact this is the first time the rarely seen dragon of light has witnessed the act for himself, Luonazun's desire to heal other dragons daily in a secret fashion was inspired by this said act. At this very moment, he didn't seem to care much about keeping himself invisible anymore. Suddenly, he spoke to them with a soft and humble voice, though he directly looks at Lucilla while speaking. "The ability to heal several injuries is a miraculous and beautiful gift indeed. I, too, am one of the healing dragons of Ceeador, though very few citizens of Siyalor have witnessed me using my gift. Lucilla, what I have seen you do with my own eyes is the very inspiration of my daily duty of healing others secretly." Ever so slowly, he approached the two, and for the first time in his life here in Siyalor, he slowly and gradually removed his invisibility effect, and revealed himself in front of them as he walked towards them, and became fully visible as he stopped just a few feet away from them. Under the sunlight, the soft rainbow-colored reflection of the light shining down on his flawless white scales is now visible, which gives his scales a beautiful soft glossy rainbow shine. Luonazun's emerald green eyes held a soft gaze that could soothe even the most fragile and/or scared living being. The pure-hearted dragon's lips formed a soft smile, and spoke again. "I am Luonazun, a healing dragon many here have praised just because I was rarely seen in the act of healing the injuries of the countless dragons I've come across in my daily flights. However, I don't see myself as any sort of dragon of legend like they claim in the books. I am just a humble healer helping others in need." He bows formally in front of the other healing dragon, looking at her with a wider smile of respect and awe after it, talking once again. "It is truly an honor to be in your presence, Lucilla."

The unconscious dragon of darkness tensed slightly while the healing toxin was injected into his neck's veins, a barely audible hiss of pain escaping his mouth as Isis's fangs pulled out of his pitch black scaly skin. Mariku's minor injuries patched up quickly, and all of the cuts and scrapes have vanished by the time he was brought into the cave. Still heavily knocked out for now, he lied still and limp while the toxins did its job of slowly healing his severe head wound, the only movements Mariku ever making in his unconscious state being nothing but just the ocassional slight twitches here and there of the muscles in his legs and wings.
---
Meh....
#196 Posted: 05:57:45 26/12/2014
Isis rubbed Mariku's head while drapping her wing on him
---
#197 Posted: 08:08:54 26/12/2014
George continued to walk on, out into the streets of Ceeador and further to his and Derrick's house. The glass from the window reflected off the ground still as it hadn't been cleaned up yet, "I'll.gte they fixed once we get Derrick inside. This shadow thing is starting to tire me out," he commented opening the front door to their home. The house was dark on the inside, and only the light reflecting into the room showed the rugs and miniscule furniture, "It's not much, but make yourself at home. I'll be back inside in just a second," the shadow spell over his wing faded as Derrick entered into the shadows.

Derrick took his dragon toy back into his room which was the second door to the left of the main entryway, "My room is still a mess from my accident earlier, so I'll be in here for a bit. If you need anything just let me know," he was off to pick up the dropped and /or broken items that were scattered about the floor in his pitch black room. He seemed to navigate the room as if it had a skylight illuminating the area.

George had set his satchel on the small couch in the living room and stepped back out after swatting at Derrick's tail as he was heading to his room. He then headed outside to do just what he said he was, retrieving the glass from the ground outside. It was simple really, using the earth ability to radar locate each piece and have the ground under them all move around to create one mass of the shards.
---
#198 Posted: 09:00:51 26/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I may as well add in Lucilla's appearance since some characters are talking to her. She is a light blue dragoness, with pink eyes, white horns, and white curved spines on her back. She wears a gold chain around her neck.

"Nice to meet you." Lucilla nodded and then blushed lightly at Barrigath's comment. "Oh, I'm nothing special." She then heard Luonazun and saw him appear before them. When he stopped speaking, Lucilla blushed even more. "Oh!" She was rather surprised and flustered. She wasn't sure what to say.
-
Cenor was looking at Luonazun. He hadn't seen him around before. He wasn't very fond of creatures he hadn't seen or he didn't know flying around his city.
#199 Posted: 14:35:41 26/12/2014
Kihei followed Derrick "Let me help you clean up buddy" He said

Makil watched George "Great skill George" He said
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me