Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
First | Previous | Page 36 of 37 | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#1751 Posted: 14:36:34 15/05/2016
Shade looked at Starz then at everyone else. He slowly revieled the darkness that was spreading across his chest. "It's this place. The darkness within me is reacting to this place."
---
SC
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1752 Posted: 03:45:42 16/05/2016
Aretis blinked and looked suspiciously at Shade and Starz with their 'secretive comment'. When Starz bumped into him, he frowned with a concerned look on his face. His eyes rested on her paws and noticed Starz wince in pain. "Starz...your paws..." He said, his voice shaking a bit. He then looked at Shade. At that moment, Aretis made a decision. "...the mission's off." He called. "We're going back."
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#1753 Posted: 04:10:12 16/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz looked down and began thinking about how to explain what had happened to her paws to Aretis, but before she could, she heard him speak again. She blinked and looked up at her mate in surprise. "What? Why?"
"We are?" Azuron asked, an expression of surprise on his face.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#1754 Posted: 10:25:09 16/05/2016
Kihei looked at the others "Aretis may have a point, your darkness is being affected the closer we get. We can't risk more death"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#1755 Posted: 00:06:47 17/05/2016
"We can't put anyone in danger here. This is jeopardizing our safety and I don't want anyone else injured or killed. Especially you." Aretis looked at Starz. He then looked at Shade. "Why did you two keep this a secret until now? What if we had gone in and you both turned on us while we were fighting?"
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1756 Posted: 00:36:44 17/05/2016
"We didn't want to worry you guys. This darkness on me is apart of me." Shade took a deep breath. "I have a hidden power of darkness. I can't tap into it unless I'm in dire situations."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:38:25 17/05/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#1757 Posted: 03:26:30 17/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz looked down. "Up on the top of the mountain, one of the stronger mist creatures scratched Shade, and some darkness was left on his body. I healed him, but the darkness absorbed into my paws instead of disappearing. Now I can't use any light powers through my paws." She paused for a moment. "My paws have continued to sting at times ever since then, and that's most likely because we're closer to a large amount of darkness." She sniffed. She lifted her head for a moment, looked around at the group, glanced at Aretis, and then lowered her head again. "Aretis, you know this, but I think it's time...I told the others..." She took a deep breath and continued.
"When I am exposed to large amounts of darkness, I change into...a dark version of myself. My appearance changes and my mind is enveloped in darkness. I have tried to look for ways to stop this from happening, but I can't find anything." The light dragoness took a shaky breath and dug her claws into the ground. "I don't know what I was thinking, coming out here," she began. "I know I'm at risk, being here, but I don't want my home to be taken over by this dark mist." She clenched her eyes shut.

"Starz..." Azuron murmured, trailing off.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:26:36 17/05/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
#1758 Posted: 04:13:56 17/05/2016
"Starz... We don't want our home to go through this either, but you and Shade cannot continue safely" Kihei said "We all have our limits, and for what its worth, you did great"
---
#1759 Posted: 04:27:46 17/05/2016
"No you guys go ahead. Me and Starz will be ok. We've made it this far haven't we?" Shade said.
---
SC
#1760 Posted: 16:36:05 17/05/2016
Aretis hugged Starz tightly. "I know, and I'm glad you've made it this far. I am and will always be by your side, my dear." He whispered to her. "I'm staying with Starz." He told the others. "But this mission is too dangerous for our party to split up." He frowned. Think, Aretis think! This isn't supposed to end like this.

"...there may be a way." He suddenly said. Searching in his bag he whipped out the crystal ball from earlier. Aretis suddenly tensed, backing away from Starz and used his earth powers on the cliff, creating a very, very small cave. Only large enough for 2 dragons to be in at a time. There was a stone pedestal inside it that was hollow. Aretis placed the crystal orb on the pedestal and began digging through his bag. "I know a little about apothecary. It's like forging but with liquids." He said taking out two vials and pouring them both on the crystal ball. The liquid began to drip down the orb normally but Aretis shot a light beam into the crystal ball and it stayed there. The liquid then seemed to be absorbed by the crystal ball and the ball's color turned from translucent, to brown, to a light purplish color.

"Starz. Shade. Do you trust me?" Aretis asked them, stepping out of the cave.
---
#1761 Posted: 21:05:49 17/05/2016
"If it means I can be with my friends I trust you." Shade said.
---
SC
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#1762 Posted: 21:39:18 17/05/2016
Kumara watched closely. She was slightly relieved they had stopped the mission for now, as the place gave off an unsettling feeling, and the revelation of Starz' dark form and Shade reacting to the darkness didn't help that matter. Darkness was an unstable element, and could manipulate its user whenever it became too concentrated in energy. She hoped Aretis' plan worked.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#1763 Posted: 02:27:46 18/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"I trust you, Aretis." Starz said. She looked at the crystal ball and then looked at him. "But...I don't understand what you're doing."
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1764 Posted: 21:34:25 18/05/2016
Derrick originally didn't want to go out, especially if it meant being in the sunlight, but he bulked up and traveled with these strangers anyway. He still didn't know them all too well, but it was apparent trust was there. He hadn't had much of a life after his transformation, and this group has made it quite interesting in only about a week. He had made a home, living with George, in a quiet, nice town. The elders entrusted this mission to them, envisioned them as the heroes, and wasn't about to let the elders or the other innocent lives be taken for nothing, "I'm not stopping," he then looked to Aretis, "Your plan better work, or we're going to be down two assets in this final stretch, if that is the case anyway," he walked over, somewhat up the steps, "We've already lost one member, someone who was very close to one of us. Did that stop them, or us? I'm not saying we should just keep going and leave them here if they can't go on, I'm saying it shouldn't stop those who are able to keep moving. If we turn back now... Makil would have died in vein."

George wanted to step in to stop Derrick from talking, but he felt he made a point somewhere and wanted to see how the others reacted first.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1765 Posted: 02:39:27 19/05/2016
"If we decided to move on, would you be willing to fight and maybe even have to kill Shade...and Starz..." He paused a little. "...to survive if they attacked us? This darkness isn't something you talk out of a fight." He muttered and then looked at Starz and Shade. "I'm going to extract the darkness from you. This will hurt." Aretis looked at everyone else. "If you want to help, find whatever you can to make some bandages. Find some warm water if you can too." He then sighed looking at Starz and Shade. "I'm going to need both your essence and an opening to extract the darkness from. So forgive me, but this has to be quick." He enveloped his claw with some kind of metal in his bag. Darting around quickly before anyone had time to react, he was right in front of Shade and slashed his chest with the metal claws he had. It wasn't a shallow cut, but it also would not be fatal provided it would be covered up before Shade lost too much blood. With his claw still dripping with Shade's blood, Aretis reached up and put a drop on the crystal. "Eiarith netharin deil!" He said softly, light shooting from his claws into the orb. The orb absorbed the blood and the purplish color sparked blue for a second. A gravitational force hit Shade forcefully as the orb sucked out the darkness greedily like a leech.

Aretis walked over to Starz and took her paw. He used his other paw that was not stained with Shade's blood and made a small incision that cut a few arteries on both of Starz's paws. Repeating the same incantation, the same force was being felt by Starz, but on a smaller scale.
---
#1766 Posted: 02:59:05 19/05/2016
Shade let out a scream as he collapsed to the ground. "Make it stop!!" He felt very weak as the darkness within him was being takin away. He was screaming loud enough that he could possibly alert any nearby enemys.
---
SC
#1767 Posted: 03:12:45 19/05/2016
George stepped up making some of the dirt lift away from the ground, "I can provide the same method I use for myself, using a thin layer of earth, I can seal the wound until the body clots the opening itself," he then looked back up over to Derrick, "Find some water, they will need it. In fact we all will," turning to the others, "Kihei, you can numb the pain with your ice abilities," Derrick had already taken off, zooming about to locate clean water, "Azuron, you're a water dragon, if Derrick cannot locat any fresh water, we may need you to use some of your energy to produce some, for them."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1768 Posted: 03:22:53 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ah!" Starz cried out in pain as Aretis cut her paws. She harshly sat down, unable to stand with both of her paws cut. After Aretis spoke, she was hit with a force from a crystal ball. She screamed and clenched her eyes shut, a few tears escaping and running down her cheeks. Whatever was happening hurt, and it hurt a lot, but she trusted Aretis and knew this was probably the only way to extract the darkness from her paws. As the darkness was extracted, the light dragoness felt a slight feeling of relief in her paws, but the pain was still there. She hissed, hoping the pain would end soon.

Azuron nodded at George. "I can do that."
#1769 Posted: 03:39:06 19/05/2016
Shade gripped the dirt still screaming in pain. A black aura formed around his body but then was slowly fading away.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:37:58 19/05/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#1770 Posted: 06:28:57 19/05/2016
ooc: Icestorm?

The dark aura and the darkness was sucked up into the orb like water to a pipe. The orb turned darker and darker until it was black as night. It took a few minutes, but all of the darkness could not resist the pull and it all went into the orb. All of it. (>.>) Soon it was all over and all that was left was a black orb and two bleeding dragons by it.

"Sanitize the earth first too." Aretis said as a fellow part-earth dragon. "We don't want some black infection from this god-forsaken place." Aretis tore part of his satchel to use as a bandage for Starz. "Earth may be used as a bandage, but cloth or leather is always the best. This way you'll be able to move around still and it'll help clot the blood." He said, wrapping Starz in strips of cloth from his torn bag. He tied them as tightly as he could. His bag wasn't big enough for Shade's wound so he let the others take care of him. "Are you alright, Starz?" He asked softly, touching her cheek.
---
#1771 Posted: 09:12:58 19/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz winced as Aretis tied the cloth tightly around her paws. Despite the pain she had experienced, she felt a lot better knowing that the darkness has been extracted from her paws, but she still felt a little uneasy. She guessed it was because they were around an area with a lot of darkness.
The light dragoness slowly looked up at her mate, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "...I think I'm alright now. Thank you, Aretis." She smiled weakly at him.
#1772 Posted: 10:20:38 19/05/2016
Kihei nodded and used his ice to numb the pain "You know Derrick, you made a point. I don't want his death to be useless"
---
#1773 Posted: 17:10:43 19/05/2016
George pulled a few vials of various liquids and spices from his own satchel, "I had bought these lesser potions from our town before we left. They aren't much, but they will help regain some strength," he then proceeded to pull out some food items, pretty much emptying his satchel, "It's old, but still whole," he ripped the straps from the satchel, and stripped the sides to fan it open, "Instead of the sand," the earth materials faded to granules again and dropped away, "You gave me a better idea," he glanced at the young light dragons. Walking over to Shade, he summoned some earth to hold him up, and placed the spread out satchel, leather side facing the wound. Using the strap, which could be extended slightly, wrapped the top and bottom edges down, "I don't have enough to seal it completely. Anyone else have an idea, now would be a good time."
---
#1774 Posted: 21:01:56 19/05/2016
Icestorm growled in pain. His breathing was getting shallow from loosing blood. Icestorms entire body went limp as his heart stopped working.

Ooc: don't worry he won't die.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:46:36 22/05/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#1775 Posted: 19:15:19 21/05/2016
A red arc of electricity flashed around the orb. Aretis winced. "I thought this might happen. The darkness was great in the both of you. I have to dispose of this quickly, or it might blow up in our faces." He muttered. Great claws of Argoth, it's already at this stage... Touching it would kill a dragon now. Aretis took some earth from the wall and covered the orb in a good thick 3 inches of earth all around. Grasping it, he ran out of the cave and took flight as fast as he could, looking for a place to take the orb away from them.

ooc: Just so you guys know, I'm gonna be gone all next week so I might not get a chance to post and stuff.
---
#1776 Posted: 05:55:23 22/05/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright. We won't speed ahead or anything.

Starz watched Aretis fly off, taking the earth covered orb with him. She looked down, wincing a little bit.

"I don't think ice would help, would it?" Azuron asked as he looked at George.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:27:29 22/05/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
#1777 Posted: 06:31:50 22/05/2016
ooc: It's no problem. If anything before I leave I can find a way to just have Aretis be in the background for awhile. Or I'll just give S-G permission to play my character for me.

Aretis found a deep gorge in the earth. He flung the orb down as hard as he could and then sent a light beam to push it down faster. He knew it would explode soon. Aretis flew back to the group. "Everyone, into the dark cave, now! That dark energy blast may not effect the dark creatures around us, but it will definitely effect us. I don't know if we'll completely be out of the blast range, so hang on!" He said. Aretis then used his earth magic to widen the cave and collapse the pedestal for more room. He moved the earth under Shade to shove him into the cave as well.

Aretis took a deep breath and uttered the words "Mamoru, Levisra Estile!" (Which literally translates to: "Protect, shining light!" With a deep surge of power that he brought from the core of his being. Aretis shone brighter than ever before. The light expanded and encompassed everything in the whole cave. The barrier of light arced with spirals and looked like glass with light refracting in a dozen different directions. If this wasn't a life-or-death situation the spectacle could have been quite beautiful.

Then the explosion hit, and rocked the land to it's core.
---
#1778 Posted: 06:42:08 22/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz stumbled into the cave as fast as she could. As soon as Aretis put up the light shield, she gathered some of her own light energy, and like a small wave, the energy expanded onto the light shield, making it a little stronger.

The force of explosion hit the light barrier and the earth cave. The ground rocked violently, making it hard for the group to stay standing.
#1779 Posted: 06:50:18 22/05/2016
Aretis looked back at Starz, his eyes conveying the unspoken "Thank you" to her. Aretis rushed over to the edge of the wall as the explosion hit the light barrier. The force threatened to crush the wall Aretis had made like paper. He poured all of his strength into stopping the force as it hit his light barrier as he pressed his paws to the wall and channeled all of his energy into it. The shield glowed brighter, but the dark wave threatened to engulf it as well. Aretis's wall looked like it could give in, but so far it was holding. Aretis closed his eyes and shoved all of his magical energy into blocking the force. If they were anywhere near the center of this bomb, Aretis's shield wouldn't have lasted a second before shattering. Good thing he threw it far enough.
---
#1780 Posted: 07:05:24 22/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz dug her claws into the ground, trying to stay upright, even though the ground was still rocking violently from the force of the explosion. She gathered up a little more light energy, and it expanded again and onto the shield.

After a few moments, the movement of the ground subsided as the force passed. Starz released her grip on the ground, opening her eyes and letting out a shaky breath. She then stumbled over to Aretis, hoping he was okay.
"Whoa!" Azuron was laying on his side at the back of the cave, having before tossed there before the ground stopped rocking. He stood up and began to brush dust and small rocks off of his body. "What was that?"
#1781 Posted: 07:08:07 22/05/2016
Being born naturally an earth dragon, George couldn't even comprehend the power that was being used to both batter them and protect them. He knows he is steadily becoming more of a shadow elemental, but still cannot understand why. Was it because there was some magical force that was altering him to better suit Derrick's needs, or was it a suppressed ability he's had since he was born? Either way, shadow is darkness, darkness is the opposite of light, which, in turn, could be reversed to some extent. Though this was all a topic for another time, George still carried much interest in the matter.

Derrick, being one of the smaller dragons here, fit right into the cave easily. He positioned himself above everyone else, clinging to the ceiling with his claws imbedded into the rock somehow. He thought about how such a force could be created by what darkness these two had stored up. Why not use it against the enemy? If they knew it was there, and they were of the opposite element, it was apparent they would have some considerable control over it or at least enough so that they could expel it if need be. A transfer of energy is a transfer of energy, which means even though something was made for a specific input, it still has a limit on said amount of intake ability. By this standing, even a shadow based attack could hurt a shadow based being, especially if physical contact is involved.
---
#1782 Posted: 07:39:44 22/05/2016
Aretis released the shield, and sunk slowly to the ground. He had just used up a lot of energy on that shield. He coughed and cleared some of the dust off him. "Starz..." He said, seeing her safe and smiled. "Remind me to never try to play doctor ever again." He muttered softly and brushed some of the dust off her as well. His senses recovered a moment later.

"We need to move. Now! I think we just pissed off every dark creature within a 50km radius and they'll be after us. The least place they'll expect us is in their own castle. We need to find a way in and quick." Aretis said to everyone.
---
#1783 Posted: 12:41:58 22/05/2016
Shades body began to give off a faint white glow from all the light. His wound was slowly healing. He gave out a faint cough which in turn made his breathing start up again.
---
SC
#1784 Posted: 22:45:45 22/05/2016
"Is everyone ok?" Kihei asked as he got some ice ready
---
#1785 Posted: 02:52:57 01/06/2016
ooc: I'm back! Ready to roll.

Aretis grimaced and looked around at everyone. "This isn't good. We need to move now before they see us. Ugh, it's a long shot but the back window I saw before at the castle. That's the only place I can get to quickly from memory. Can everyone fly?" He asked in a hurried voice. Aretis quickly rummaged through the rest of his torn satchel. He'd have to leave everything behind and Aretis didn't like that. He donned his lightweight armor, and put some of the extra potions he had bought from the store inside the pieces of his forearm-guards and clipped a few on the straps connecting his chest plate. Finally, he took out his clairvoyance orb. He knew he couldn't take it with him. It would be too cumbersome to carry around. Aretis used it one last time too survey all around them. He saw dark creatures crawling up out of their homes. The mist itself was beginning to thicken with shadows. Soon it would be impossible to see. Aretis quickly looked at the path they were to take to the window they could break through. The path was still clear! He was worried about two dark creatures moving swiftly toward the path and more than a number he could count were already heading to where they were hiding.

Aretis frowned again and knew he was using too much of his magic. Quickly with the earth, he dug a hole. It took him a few seconds but then he was done burying his orb. Aretis was feeling very exhausted though and drank two of his energy potions. A temporary measure, but it would keep him going for now. He felt a small pain in his chest but did not let it show and dismissed it as the stress of the situation they were in.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1786 Posted: 03:51:10 01/06/2016
(So, anyone think they could give a recap of the current situation?, I'm hoping to get back into this.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#1787 Posted: 13:02:03 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: To put it briefly, the group flew through the mist and are now standing by the base of a castle. There was an explosion and some dark creatures noticed and are now heading towards them.

"I can fly." Starz slowly spread her wings and looked at Aretis. "Aretis...what are you doing...?"
Azuron nodded at Aretis's question and spread his wings.
#1788 Posted: 15:15:16 05/06/2016
Shade wined a little indicating his body was slowly adjusting without the presence of darkness. His body was still glowing faintly.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:16:31 05/06/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#1789 Posted: 23:03:20 05/06/2016
Kihei hovered off the ground
---
#1790 Posted: 00:30:25 07/06/2016
"I should have saved my energy until we were inside the castle, but it looks like we don't have much choice." He muttered to himself then looked at Starz. "You know those darkness creatures. I just did one last scout around and it looks like about two hundred of them will arrive where we are in three minutes. So if we wanna live, I'm going to cast a light spell that basically makes us fly faster. Problem is, I've never actually casted it on someone other than myself." Aretis was talking really fast, a sense of panic in his voice. He pointed at Shade. "Also we need to carry him." Aretis got into the air and then picked up one of Shade's forelegs, but immediately dropped it. "Nope. Sorry, correction, you guys need to carry him. I'm not physically able." He sighed disappointed in himself.

"Well, I can take the vanguard. Follow my lead after I cast the spell. I'm going to also be creating an optical illusion around us so people that do try to spot us won't see us flying in the air. That's also another reason why I'm panicking a little. Also I just drank two energy potions which is kind of like overdosing on magical energy. So uh..." Aretis kinda just realized what he was doing, yapping away and paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. "So, everyone ready?"
---
#1791 Posted: 02:58:04 19/06/2016 | Topic Creator
A mixture of emotions suddenly rose up inside of Starz. As much as she tried to keep them down, she couldn't now. She looked up at the castle, her eyes narrowing. Whoever was up there was causing the dark mist, but they were causing much more damage, and they needed to be stopped.
Ignoring the pain in her paws, Starz lifted one, and after a small flash, a light bubble had surrounded her. She took a deep breath and slowly spread her wings out as far as she could. And before anyone could respond, she took off, upwards towards the castle, leaving a small cloud of dust where she had been standing.
"Starz?!" Azuron cried out. He quickly picked up Shade, placed him onto his back and then looked at Aretis. "Aretis! We have to go after her! Quickly!"
#1792 Posted: 03:08:08 20/06/2016
Derrick stared blankly at the ground for moment before snapping back to reality as Starz dusted off from the area, "What's gotten into her," George said, catching Derrick's attention. He had a small burn looking mark on his shoulder, but it steadily vanished as some shadow aura covered it, "Better not wait around here though," he steps over to assist Azuron with Shade, "Lets get him inside for now, and make it fast."
---
#1793 Posted: 06:36:39 20/06/2016
Aretis grimaced. "Starz!!" He called out. Quickly Aretis casted his light magic spell at everyone. It flew toward each of their wings and enveloped their legs. Aretis's own were glowing as well. Crouching quickly, Aretis sprung into the air, leaving a trail of light in his wake so the rest could follow them. However, he kinda well...let's just say he was more focused on getting to Starz and less focused on directing everyone to the castle. The trail would only be there for a few seconds. Aretis was traveling way too fast to be 'leading' the group down his path. His small body was much faster than bigger dragons. Aretis was following behind Starz as fast as he could.
---
#1794 Posted: 11:51:41 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: No idea why I keep ignoring this. It still needs to get to the best part! Not long now! I am determined to finish this thing!

Starz zoomed upwards towards the castle, getting closer and closer, swiftly dodging any darkness creatures that were in her way. As she neared one of the bottom windows, she flapped her wings hard, giving herself another burst of speed, and crashed through the window and into the room, not caring about any cuts she would have received from the glass shards. As she entered, she realized the room was full of small darkness creatures. She hissed, her blue eyes blazing, and immediately obliterated all of the enemies with a powerful light beam.

Azuron, now with the light magic around his wings and his legs, jumped up and flapped his large wings rapidly, trying to gain his balance in the air and follow the light dragons.
#1795 Posted: 16:11:00 12/07/2016
George hefts Shade onto his back, trying to avoid having him block his wings, "They got here faster than expected," he commented as he began running toward the others. Flapping his wings as he went to gain momentum before taking off.
---
#1796 Posted: 06:26:28 15/07/2016
"Starz!" Aretis again called out trying to get her attention.

The darkness creatures that were almost upon the group stopped and looked around, hissing and spitting. Aretis's light spell had done the trick, rendering them mostly invisible to the darkness creatures.

Aretis swooped through the window, silently hoping everyone saw where the window was and would make it in safely. That glass was a little sharp. He had just arrived to see Starz obliterate the darkness creatures. He was a little shocked. "Holy firecrackers and snapdragons! When did you learn to do that?" Aretis said amazed and then came back to reality. A small wave of pain shook his brain and stabbed into his skull. A headache. It was a pretty big one. Aretis winced and closed his eyes. The closest thing to describe what had happened would kind of be like a sugar crash after eating a literal ton of ice cream made of pure cane sugar and also giving you a brain-freeze at the same time. The physical exertion Aretis had experienced within the past hour was too big of an overload for his body to handle, and the effects would not be pleasant. Aretis knew that whatever they had to do here, they would have to do it quickly, or his life would be in danger.
---
#1797 Posted: 10:19:21 15/07/2016 | Topic Creator
As the light from Starz's light beam faded, along with the small darkness creatures, Starz heard Aretis speak and land next to her. "Pent up energy," she muttered, as her eyes scanned the room. Seeing no more darkness creatures, Starz relaxed her body and turned around, seeing Aretis wince in pain. "Aretis? Are you okay?" she asked, a expression of worry crossing her face.

Azuron soon reached the window of the castle He put his paws out, ready to land on the window pane, but there was a sharp shard of glass sticking up. He cried out as the glass pricked him and he fell into the room, crashing into a table.
#1798 Posted: 22:44:48 18/07/2016
"I'm fine..." Aretis grimaced, opening his eyes again. "Let's end this quickly. Everyone make it here safely?" He asked looking back at the shattered window. He was making sure everyone was at least here or on their way through the window.
---
#1799 Posted: 08:40:27 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I was waiting for everyone to fly into the room, but no one is posting.

Starz heard a noise coming from the stairwell at the back of the room and darted over to it, running up a few stairs and shooting light beams upwards at some darkness creatures that were there.

"I guess we're going again!" Azuron stood up and hopped off the broken table, giving himself a shake to get the dust off, and then running over to the stairwell.
#1800 Posted: 22:06:34 02/08/2016
ooc: Rip

Aretis helped out as well, shooting and slashing at darkness creatures that got too close. He grimaced looking at the window opening one last time and shot a small light beam through it, hoping those still trying to find their way will see the light. Then he followed after Starz.
---
First | Previous | Page 36 of 37 | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me