Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
Page 1 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#1 Posted: 03:52:52 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
[This is a forum dedicated to a dragon. We need a dragon roleplay.]

PLOT
Siyalor. A land south-west of Elor, a large land mass surrounded by an ever-raging sea. Siyalor's land is an odd hexagon-like shape. There is a large mountain in the north, and many rivers flow down from it's peaks and to the ocean. More mountain ranges cover the north and north-east of Siyalor, and plains cover the south.
Siyalor is rather different from the other lands. One strange feature is the seasons. It is always summer in the far south, always winter in the far north, and the seasons change due to the weather everywhere else. One day it is winter, the next it is summer. Another odd feature is that lands are completely empty between the cities that are dotted around Siyalor. No villages or small communities are placed in between the 'paths' that connect the cities. Or at least, no one thinks there are. Not many citizens venture outside of their cities.
-
Currently, the dragons of Emerald City have noticed the land seems to be dying, and that darkness mist from the west is creeping over their boundaries. They have alerted the dragon elders of Ceaador and they have been been searching in their great libraries for a solution to this darkness invasion. Have they found a solution? What do the younger dragons think of this darkness problem? And what can they do about it?

~The Cities/Areas of Siyalor~

[Credit to the artists of the amazing landscape artwork]

Ceaador
http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thu...erhi.com_59.jpg
This city is nick-named the 'city of dragons', as it is has the largest population of dragons in all of Siyalor. Most dragons are born here and stay in the area for their whole life. The only time the dragons leave are if they are ordered to go out on missions or if they decide to live in one of the other cities. Ceaador is set in the south-east of Siyalor. It has a rather normal climate, with the spring and summer seasons lasting all year, with a small amount of snow at the end of of the year.

Azscium
http://free.wallpaperbackgroun...98677-27487.jpg
Also known as the 'Mushroom Kingdom'. Azscium's population consists of elves, gryphons, mushroom trolls, floating jellyfish creatures and some dragons. The city/kingdom is set in the east of Siyalor, with daylight only lasting 5 hours, and purple darkness taking over the rest of the 'day'. Most days the sky is partly clear, with a few clouds passing over, but somedays they get harsh storms. Azscuim's seasons range from winter to spring year round.

Asparia
http://www.wallpapersas.com/wp...y-Art-Magic.jpg
Asparia is also known as the 'city of lights'. Even though daylight is the usual 12 hours, during the night hours, the city is full of dance and light. It is known as the safest city in all of Siyalor. The population consists of elves, gryphons, and dragons. The city's climate is pretty normal - warm in the day, cool in the night- and the sky is mostly clear all year around, and they recieve little rain.

Nasia
http://hqscreen.com/wallpapers...6x768_66855.jpg
Also known as the 'Blue Desert', due the sky and planets being a brilliant blue during the night. Nasia is situated in the far south of Siyalor, right next to the raging sea. It is always summer in Nasia, with harsh sunlight and harsh winds blowing across the plains, with little to no rain.

Dawana
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs7...vad-d5jwoei.jpg
Dawana is situated on Lake Dawana, in the middle of Siyalor, a bit to the east. It is surrounded by swamp land and to the north-west is a large mountain. The population consists of water dragons, sea serpents and elves. The climate is usually cool. Dawana recieves quite a lot of rain, and often has cloudly skies. Daylight lasts for 9 hours, and it is usually winter/spring around the area.

The Emerald City
http://i58.tinypic.com/8wzih1.jpg
The Emerald City has long forgotten its Siyalor name. It is the capital of Siyalor, sitting pretty much in the center of the land, surrounded by mountains. Dragons inhabit this city, with a small amount of elves and trolls. The Emerald Castle in the center of the city belongs to four dragon elders. Not much is known about them, except for they rule much of Siyalor. The climate is rather normal in the city. With snow for one half of the year, and summer conditions for the other.

Xabar
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs7...qnk-d6sq6ee.jpg
Not much is known about Xabar, except that it is a wasteland filled with pointed deadly rocks hidden in a deadly mist. It sits in the far west of Siyalor. Creatures who venture through the Xabar land never come back out.

Feahaicia
http://co14.nevseoboi.com.ua/1...aper-331148.jpg
Feahaicia is in the south-west section of Siyalor on the coast. It is mostly known for the magnificent castle, known as the 'Sparkling Castle'. According to the elder dragons, Feahaicia used to be the dragon capital of Siyalor, but it has been deserted for many years, and no one knows why. Since the dragons and their magic left, darkness has taken over the land around Feahaicia. The climate is slighty similar to Ceaador, but they have a bit more snow during the end of the year.

-:-

RULES

• I am the GM.
  • No godmodding, mary/gary-sues, no one-sentence posts, etc
  • Romance and violence is allowed, but keep it PG-13
  • No offensive language, unless you censor it
  • 2 characters MAX
  • Put 'Siyalor' on the top of your character sheet

Sample character sheet

Name:
Species: [dragon, or creature VERY SIMILAR to a dragon - check with me first]
Element: [two max elements]
City: [I would prefer if your main character lived in Ceaador. If not, one of the eastern cities. If you have second character not living in Ceaador, they can live in the other areas except for Nasia, Xabar and Feahaicia]
Personality:
History:
Appearance: [picture or description - give credit to artist for image if using one]
Other: [Optional]

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:39:28 30/11/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#2 Posted: 03:53:18 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
S-G's characters

Name: Starz
Species: Light dragon
Element: Light & Electricity
City: Ceaador
Personality: Starz is a kind, loyal, friendly and rather stubborn dragoness. She loves adventure and loves to have fun with friends. She cares deeply for her friends and hates seeing anything bad happen to them. She likes to fly and explore new areas. However, when angered, hurt badly, or exposed to darkness, she gives in and transforms into a dark counterpart of herself, named Dark Starz. She’s currently trying to contain that part of herself so the transformation doesn’t happen again.
History: Starz’s past is a mystery. The only thing she remembers is being raised in a tree-top village when she was just a kid, and then running away. She moved to Ceaador a few years ago, and luckily fit in rather quickly. Every day she trains with one of the elders to master her electricity element, since she's almost mastered her light element, or explores the land around Ceaador with the other younger dragons, or helps take care of the baby dragons. She has heard about the dark mists from the west, and wants to help in any way she can. She’s been checking the great library for solutions, but she’s also hoping to find out something about her past.
Appearance: [credit to lemmingluv]
[User Posted Image]
Other: Has healing abilities. Mate is Aretis.

Name: Azuron Ryuu
Species: Water Dragon
Element: Water & Ice
City: Dawana
Personality: Azuron is a loyal and kind water dragon. He likes to swim rather than fly. He likes to think things through before rushing into danger. He’s smart, but not very quick on his feet.
History: Azuron moved to Dawana when he was little. He remembers that his parents left him in care of an elder, but they never came back. The elder died when he was a young teen, so Azuron has lived by himself for the past few years. He has a few friends, but mostly spends his days in Lake Dawana, learning to master his elements. Even though Azuron is a water dragon, he likes to spend some days on land. He’s led a rather boring life, and would like something exciting to happen to him.
Appearance: [credit to AngelicBeast]
[User Posted Image]
Other: N/A
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:33:51 08/05/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#3 Posted: 05:14:49 25/11/2014
Siylor
Name: Kihei
Species: Ice dragon
Element: Ice
City: Asparia
Personality: Kind soul, but can be hard on himself
History: He was born in a far-off land where he was the Crown Prince of the Ice Dragons. On his 5th birthday his father died at the hands of 3 assailants. Fearing for her son's life, Kihei's mother had his memory wiped and had him sent to Asparia with Makil, who would protect him, and Makil's daughter Isis who would nurture him
Appearance: He's the blue dragon in my avatar

Name: Makil
Element: Light
Personality: Strong, yet caring
History: Being one of Kihei's guardians, he was chosen to take him to Asparia. He has since grown accustom to Asparian life and is enjoying the time he gets to spend with his daughter
Appearance: He's a pure white dragon

Name: Isis
Species: Light & Ice dragon
Elements: Light, Ice, & Poison
Personality: She is a caring soul that believes everyone has good in them
History: Isis is Makil's daughter. She was just a little girl until she found the Poison Orb. It turned her 18, increased her intellect, and gave her access to several different kinds of poisons that can heal, hurt, or even turn someone nice. She has lived in Asparia long enough to know everyone her age in the city, but she still misses her homeland every once and awhile.
Appearance: She is a white dragon with blue stripes going down her back.
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:22:10 25/11/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
#4 Posted: 05:19:30 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
However, it would be better to have one of your characters start off in Ceeador, since it is the start point for this roleplay. Though it's fine if you don't want to, but you would have to wait until all the other characters reach Asparia. Oh, and you forgot one thing (check the rules). :)
#5 Posted: 05:24:53 25/11/2014
I fixed it
---
#6 Posted: 06:04:36 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: So you're okay with your characters waiting until everyone else reaches Asparia?
#7 Posted: 20:36:54 25/11/2014
((My characters could go there, either way I'm good))
---
#8 Posted: 22:52:56 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alrighty.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#9 Posted: 22:59:18 25/11/2014
Name: Skyward
Species: Storm Dragon
Elements: Lightning and Ice
Personality: Skyward does not trust anyone after her traumatic past. She prefers to keep to herself.
History: Skyward was captured by a mysterious figure, and was tortured because the creature thought she had secrets that could destroy Emrald City. She developed her ice element first after she was frozen in ice, and discovered that she could absorb either of her elements from the surrounding area, temporarily becoming more powerful while the source that she absorbs energy from becomes less powerful. She used her powers to escape, but permanently damaged her right wing.
Appearance: Credit to Backflip Studios(the creators of DragonVale)[User Posted Image]

Siylor
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#10 Posted: 23:10:42 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#11 Posted: 04:26:13 29/11/2014
Siyalor

Name: Luonazun
Elements: Light & Wind
Personality: Luonazun is very kind and gentle-hearted. He wouldn't hurt a fly, even if he was starving. Luonazun spends most of his time soaring through the skies, looking for any possible danger. He loves to help out those in need, and will use his unique and powerful magical light powers to heal the wounded and cast spells for the sake of good and humanity. He is quick and agile, and few have actually seen this enigmatic dragon, for he likes to keep his existence as quiet and secret as possible.
History: Little is known about Luonazun. He was born in a far-away land named Monsley, though it was rumored he had no biological parents and was instead magically created via the powerful light magic of a lonely, pure-hearted young boy named Ryou. For many years, Luonazun was raised by his young creator with lots of love and affection, and his kind master even passed on countless little-known secrets of the magical arts to the intelligent dragon. A few years ago, the Monslean lands had been consumed by the same darkness mist from the west of Siyalor, and Luonazun was forced to flee with a broken heart after the darkness took Ryou's life. Ever since, the young dragon had been secretly researching about the said dark mist and preparing to attempt to get rid of it himself once and for all so Siyalor won't have to suffer the same doomed fate his native home lands had faced.
Appearance: [Credit to AmethystRose]
[User Posted Image]
Other: Has healing abilities, and also has a special sensitivity trait that allows him to detect even the most acute traces of any sources of energies, auras, and the emotions of others from very far distances. The main character and the info mentioned in "history" are based off the Monster World Arc of Yu-Gi-Oh Season 0.

Name: Mariku
Species: Dark dragon
Elements: Darkness & Fire
City: Azscium
Personality: Mariku is a mischievous, ill-willed dragon with an evil mind and cold heart, and loves to wreak havoc and chaos. He spends most of his time lurking through the shadows in dark caves, waiting for unknowing victims to enter the cave and face their demise. He has also been known to steal livestock from pastures and farms for food, and occasionally sets fire to forests and villages just for the fun of it. Mariku enjoys being seen, and many times will fly through the skies in the daytime just to frighten those who fear him--which is everyone, except for those who don't fear darkness.
History: It was rumored Mariku was born from the dark mists themselves. Little is known about Mariku's past, though he had tried to fit in with all the other dragons in Siyalor before in the first year of his appearance, only to be chased out of all the cities without reason. He was unwanted and unloved by many dragons due to being thought as nothing but a bad omen from the mists. Due to these suspicions, they fueled the dark dragon's anger and dark emotions, and it was enough to direct Mariku into the path of evil and cruelty. Ever since then, his burning desire to get revenge against all of Siyalor drove him to cause chaos and destruction without mercy for several years. Luonazun is one of the very few who knows this truth about the corrupted dragon.
Appearance: [Credit to AmethystRose]
[User Posted Image]
Other: Can cloak himself in shadowy tendrils of smoke to blend into dark areas such as caves, and can breathe purple fire that causes damage like normal fire while critically weakening the strength of anyone who is licked by the purple flames. Mariku is based off of Yami Marik from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters anime series.
---
Meh....
#12 Posted: 09:16:29 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted WhiteMage.
Would you guys like to start now, or should we wait for one or two more people to join?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:16:38 29/11/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#13 Posted: 13:30:55 29/11/2014
((Let me see if Shadowstarcat wants to join first, then we can start, if that's ok))
---
#14 Posted: 16:52:17 29/11/2014
((I'm ready to get started, so I'm just waiting for when you guys wanna start smilie))
---
Meh....
#15 Posted: 17:11:41 29/11/2014
Name: Mistrain
Species: Storm Dragon
Elements: Lightning and Water
City: The Emerald City
Personality: Mistrain is tough and no-nonsense, and dislikes messing around on "unimportant activities". He believes that the world must be balanced, and because of that view he is neither good nor evil.
History: Mistrain was separated from his sister, Skyward, at a young age after their parents died. He was raised by the dragon elders, and was taught many skills. He became a powerful force, but did not use his powers mainly for good or evil, helping anyone who needed help.
Appearance:[User Posted Image] Credit to Puzzles and Dragons
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#16 Posted: 23:32:57 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Storm.
And okay, EyeBrawler.
#17 Posted: 23:37:41 29/11/2014
((I asked her, just waiting for a reply))
---
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#18 Posted: 02:20:56 01/12/2014
OOC: I'm interested, just give me a bit to make a character sheet.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#19 Posted: 02:25:01 01/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay.
#20 Posted: 05:10:16 01/12/2014
Name: Saxum
Species: Dragon
Element: Earth, Fire
Personality: Saxum tends to not be highly emotional - not apathetic, but not the type to cry at a wedding. He tends to talk rather bluntly, and dislikes it when he feels people are beating around the bush - he is highly intolerant of being toyed with. Though most of his talk is for the purpose of getting what he needs, he enjoys friendly conversation when it comes up. He's not especially violent, but wouod have no qualms about getting into a fight if he felt it was necessary. Otherwise, he tends to be rather laid back. He likes to eat.
History: Saxum split up from his family as soon as he was old and skilled enough to fend for himself. He didn't want to burden his family, and wanted to be free to make his own decisions. Most of his skill and knowledge is from experience, rather than education.
Appearance: He has thick, dark grey scales, with the appearance of being somewhat singed. He has thick horns about the size of his head. He is bulky from years of work. His belly is white and slightky translucent, and glows red when he builds up his inner heat. His wing membranes are yellow and completely opaque.

I'll update this later, but this is basic.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#21 Posted: 05:32:28 01/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted anyway.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#22 Posted: 06:12:00 01/12/2014
ooc: I may join. I'm really debating.
---
SC
#23 Posted: 06:46:11 01/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#24 Posted: 07:29:51 01/12/2014
Ooc: Never mind my post. I'm not on very often to reply.
---
SC
#25 Posted: 23:03:17 01/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alrighty.
Would you guys like to start now? Or should we wait for shadowstarcat?
#26 Posted: 23:50:57 01/12/2014
((We should wait I guess))
---
#27 Posted: 03:52:22 02/12/2014
OOC: I'm ready when you are.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:17:24 02/12/2014 by A Guy
#28 Posted: 04:32:12 02/12/2014
OOC: I'm ready too.
---
Meh....
#29 Posted: 23:45:32 02/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Let's start now. shadowstarcat can catch up.

It was early morning in Ceeador.
Morning mist was swirling around the mountains and following the river downstream as the sun rose over the far eastern mountains. Starz, the light and electricity dragoness, was standing on top of one of the tall rock formations, looking down at the river and trees below. She breathed in the crisp morning air and smiled. She had decided to go for a morning flight by herself instead of waking her friends up like usual. She slowly spread her wings and jumped off the rock formation, gliding down towards the bright blue river. She flapped her wings a few times and lifted herself into the air. She soared over the elves houses below, over trees, and then flew up and circled the tallest turret of the castle library.
#30 Posted: 23:53:53 02/12/2014
((Sorry for causing the delay))

Kihei was sleeping in his bed while Makil and Isis made breakfast

"So dad, are we doing anything special today?" Isis asked

"I don't think so Isis, but we could fly around the countryside later" Makil said to his daughter
---
#31 Posted: 00:07:42 03/12/2014
Skyward flapped her wings and soared to the library, gliding on wind currents. Her right wing trailed behind her, broken and useless, but her left wing was more than strong enough to make up for it. "Hey, Starz!" she yelled as she passed Starz.
---
#32 Posted: 00:20:31 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Starz heard her name being called out and she halted mid-air. She turned around, hovering, and saw Skyward. "Oh, morning, Skyward," she replied, beating her wings to keep herself airborne.
#33 Posted: 17:53:15 03/12/2014
Saxum had been up early this morning. He had went to sleep early, hoping to have plenty of time to work with in the new day. After a decent breakfast on fish he had caught in the river using his forepaw as a lure, he jumped off into flight, with heavy wingbeats, looking for a bulletin board.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#34 Posted: 20:05:42 03/12/2014
Kihei woke up just as Isis and Makil finished making breakfast "Morning guys" He said as he sat at the table

"Morning Kihei" Isis said as she handed him a plate of fish "Here's breakfast buddy" She said as she patted Kihei's head

Makil smiled as he ate his breakfast "So Kihei, we're going to fly around the countryside, wanna come?" He asked

"Of course!" Kihei said
---
#35 Posted: 17:16:45 04/12/2014
Flying high above the sky over Ceeador, Luonazun was searching for dragons and other living things that are in need of his legendary healing magic. As usual, the enigmatic dragon was manipulating the light around him to make him invisible during the day, so no one could spot him even if he were standing right in front of them. Suddenly, the invisible Luonazun spotted Starz and Skyward, seeing the dragon of lightning and ice's right wing was in a permanently damaged state. "Now THIS is something I can't do much about..." He thought to himself with a frown. Unfortunately, the rarely-seen dragon could heal many wounds, but he couldn't do much about permanent injuries. Staying hidden in the sky with his daylight manipulation skill, Luonazun shook his head sadly and flew away from Skyward and Starz undetected.

Meanwhile, hidden in a dark cave in the deepest parts of Azscium, Mariku was extremely grumpy and bored, yet he wasn't in the mood to cause any destruction at the moment. The loathed dragon of the shadows had already eaten his morning meal, which consisted of nothing but stolen cattle, so he also wasn't in the mood to steal anymore livestock to eat for now. The corrupted Mariku's tail flicked side-to-side impatiently, as he sat there and grumbled to himself angrily. "Stupid Siyalor... those fools don't realize they are all doomed. They're too busy wasting their lives on hunting me down, while they become closer and closer to being the next victims of the dark mists. The stupid dragon elders believe that capturing me and killing me will make the darkness disappear, just because I was born from it and I'm the only one able to freely go in and out of the mists, but they're wrong. Even if I was successfully caught and slaughtered, the mists won't fade one bit. By the time they realize who their true enemy is, it will already become too late for all the living creatures of Siyalor to save themselves."
---
Meh....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:50 04/12/2014 by WhiteMageBakura
#36 Posted: 21:58:58 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Uhh, Mage, Skyward's character sheet states: "She used her powers to escape, but permanently damaged her right wing." Even if Luonazun was a powerful healer, I don't think he would able to fix Skyward's wing. I guess it all depends on what Storm says.
#37 Posted: 22:45:25 04/12/2014
OOC: Okay, I'll edit it then so he'll just fly right past them instead of healing her wing and then flying past.
---
Meh....
#38 Posted: 23:10:40 04/12/2014
((Skyward's wing can be healed by three or more healing magic dragons working together. Which reminds me: I forgot to add healing powers on Mistrain's character sheet. Could I add them? I understand if you don't want me to.))

Mistrain flipped to another page in the book. "If I see one more thing about 'the evil dragon of the mists' or 'the dark mists of doom', I'm going to go crazy." Luckily, the book was not about darkness. He paused and thought about how everyone was scared of the mists. How do we know that this isn't an omen that the world needs cleaning and balancing? he asked himself. The forces must be balancing out the strong forces of good.
---
#39 Posted: 23:45:35 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, okay. I wasn't sure.
Sure, you can add them.

"I'm just heading to the library." Starz said to Skyward. "Do you want to come?"
#40 Posted: 01:03:27 05/12/2014
After breakfast, Makil, Isis, and Kihei started flying around the countryside, after a few hours, they reached Azscium, Isis flew into a cave and saw Mariku "Hello" She said as she walked over to the corrupted dragon

Makil and Kihei walked around the city "Its so peaceful" Kihei said
---
#41 Posted: 02:03:02 05/12/2014
Saxum had to find some trout - he wasn't particularly fond of fishing, but had some experience, and the money wouldn't be bad. There was a lake not too far from the city which should have some, from prior experience - he lifted off and began to head for it.

Come to think of it, some trout would be good right about now...
---
I'm just... a guy...
#42 Posted: 15:45:37 05/12/2014
After a while, Luonazun found a few other dragons here and there around the outside area of the city of Ceeador who were in need of healing, and as usual, he used his wind element to stream holy white fire infused with healing energies down to those said anonymous dragons' wounds without revealing himself to any of them. The enigmatic dragon's daily patrol was soon over for the day, and at this point, Luonazun's stomach growled at him impatiently. "Sounds like it's that time of the day for me to refuel again." He muttered to himself with a bit of a smile, casually gliding around in the sky and heading towards the location of his hidden home: a beautiful crystal-lit cave behind a waterfall at the lake where Saxum is currently heading towards. The legendary light dragon soon stopped right in front of the raging waterfall, flapping his wings to stay afloat. Now that he was in front of his home's door, Luonazun quit manipulating the sun's ray reflecting upon him, and is now visible at the moment to those possibly in the area at the moment. He couldn't go into the cave right away, however. It was impossible to just go through the powerful stream of water head on, and the only way to get past the raging waters and get access into the cave is to simply use any element that could easily manipulate water or change the direction of the flow of water in some shape or form.
Some examples of these qualifying elements are as follows: water... obviously, since a waterfall is basically water falling down towards the surface via gravity, and those who use the water element could manipulate the flow of water to access the cave's entrance; ice, since it could be used to freeze the water molecules and could create an opening from behind the said frozen waterfall to make the cave easier to go into from behind; earth, since all the solid rock above the entrance of the cave could be manipulated and shaped to make the water flow farther away from the entrance and create an opening, in a sense like the space found behind a water slide in a water park; and last but not least, the wind/air element, which is what Luonazun is able to use. He uses the power of the wind to split the water flow apart from the middle as if they were curtains, and behind it, there was the entrance to the crystal illuminated cave that was this rare dragon's home. He flies into the cave, and right as he goes past the powerful stream of water, it closes up behind Luonazun, and it now just appears like some sort of an ordinary waterfall again. This whole time, he does not pay attention to the fact that anyone may have easily spotted him in the act.

Mariku quit mumbling to himself and snapped out of his state of deep thought, spotting Isis approaching him. "It appears I've found my newest victim. Hmph... just look at how this one approaches me. The little girl must have some sort of death wish." He told himself in his thoughts, which echoed in his head just like how word bounce off the walls of a cave, like this one the corrupted dragon is currently occupying. Facing the smaller dragon, he stood up tall and proud on all fours, doing so in a position of dominance and hostile intimidation. Mariku always did this to inflict submission and pure fear onto any other dragon who was brave enough to go near this dangerous beast. He narrowed his purple eyes at Isis, growling at her lowly and warningly. The highly loathed dragon of darkness was attempting to scare her off. "You realize you're going to say hello to death if you don't scram, kid."
---
Meh....
#43 Posted: 17:10:46 05/12/2014
"I'm not afraid of you, I know you aren't evil, you're just misunderstood" Isis said as she hugged Mariku "I remember when you came to my city, I didn't have a chance to talk to you or defend you from everyone, I knew I would find you again so I could talk to you"
---
#44 Posted: 22:50:51 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Since Skyward seemed to have drifted off into a daydream, Starz decided to leave her be.
"I'm going to the library now." Starz turned in the air and flapped her wings, beginning to head in the direction of the library.
The library was the tallest building in Ceeador, half the side of Ceeador mountain, which the library was situated at the base of. The library was one of the most historical buildings in all of Siyalor, dating back hundreds of years. It was like a castle and one large turret and two small turrets on either side. A large wall surrounded the base of the building for protection. Along with the Emerald City historical library, it held books filled with endless information about dragons, mythical creatures, magic and dark magic.
When Starz was not spending time with one of the dragon elders, named Cenor, who was helping her master her electricity element, she would spend hours in the library, reading all the ancient books, looking for something, anything, about her kind, which were the Light Dragons. There were not many true Light Dragons left. She and her mate Aretis were the only true light dragons she knew of. She hoped there were some more true light dragons around the land of Siyalor, or even Elor. However, she wasn't too keen on exploring the dangerous land yet.
Starz glided over the library walls and flew through the large doors, which were open. She guessed one of the elder dragons or some the younger ones had left the doors open. She soared into the great hall and took a sharp right, entering the library.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:20:34 10/12/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#45 Posted: 23:16:48 06/12/2014
"Hey, wait for me!" Skyward flipped in the air, nearly falling, and followed Starz into the library. She soared through the library, but wasn't able to stop in time and crashed into a big stack of books.
---
#46 Posted: 23:34:49 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Skyward?" Starz zipped around, and stopped flapping her wings, making her drop to the ground. She saw Skyward and a big stack of huge ancient books topple over. She ran over, hopped up into the pile and looked down at Skyward. "You didn't answer me, so I thought you had drifted off into a daydream or something."
#47 Posted: 00:13:59 07/12/2014
"I was just thinking." Skyward said. "I don't really get how I'm one of the most common dragons in the world, but you, my best friend, are probably the last of your kind. I guess I'm lucky to know you." She gestured to the books. "Could you help me pick these up before the other dragons see?"
---
#48 Posted: 00:18:44 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"There's Aretis, of course, but I hope there's more true light dragons like us out there.." Starz murmured. She shook her head briefly and picked up a large book. "Sure." As she placed an ancient book on top of another to start the pile, an elderly voice was heard. "What happened in here?"
Starz zipped around and saw one of the elder dragons of Ceeador, Cenor, walk in. "Starz? Skylar? I did not think you two would be in here on such a lovely morning." He walked over to them.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:21:11 10/12/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#49 Posted: 04:37:03 08/12/2014
Name: Derrick Valcerion(val-ser-e-yawn)
Species: Vampiric-Water dragon
Element: oddly has just poison(most ideally from being a vampire)
City: Ceeador
Personality: very shy and kind. Easy to befriend, but very trusting.
History: Born as an only child, Derrick had no name, and was ignored quite often. He became frail and distant from the ones who loosely took care of him. He fled in hope of finding a better life. Attempting to cross the ocean on his own at a young age, he found himself being washed up ashore the odd land mass he now calls home. When he had awoken, the moon was high in the sky and a strange figure watched from the darkness upon a hill just off the shore line. The figure approached at almost blinding speeds and took him up like a baby and sunk their legs sharp teeth into his neck. Releasing a pain inducing venom into his body. After taking what they wanted from the boy, left him to die in his already dark life. He had crawled out as much as he could finding himself laying next to a large balanced rock that seemed like an out of the way place to die. Like the rest of his life, he found it better than burdening someone from finding him. When the sun came, he felt it burn like a fire was just ignited on top of him, so he roles over under the heavily shaded rock to hide away... Untill George found him.
Appearance: has the traditional finned tail and ear wings. Dark blue/black scales, dark purple wings chest and horns. His eyes are a bright blue with horizontal-diamond pupils, and his bite location has bit of a fluorescent blue glow.
Other: wants to be normal, and accepted. And never had a name before his rescuer

Name: George Valcerion
Species: Earth Dragon
Element: Earth with a fraction of shadow(which contributes to him protecting Derrick from the sun light)
City: Ceeador
Personality: Tough, loving, rough exterior, usually very distant from others
History: A hard worker when it came to living on his own. When he was 18 he left home, a small farming community close to the coast. Being of earth dragon decent, they naturally did not like big bodies of water, but George wanted to challenge the stereotype and fly off over the vast blue waters. Getting caught up in the raging storm that surrounded what is to become his new home, he managed to get through unscavex, but scared for his life. He found the new land to be the best thing to stumble across, such diversity even in the weather. He traveled around the few bigger cities and briefly visited the smaller ones. When he was 22 he met Derrick, who was hiding under a large rock, hiding from the sunlight itself. He found the younger dragon to be ill and weak. Not knowing it was from starvation, he lifted away the rock with his earth abilities, and was immediately bit by the boy. The boy was vampiric, unable to stand in the light, and needed blood to survive. He took him in under his wing for the next few years before they purchased a place in Ceeador.
Appearance:Large dark green dragon with cover scales sticking out on his shoulders(Kind of like Terrador, but smaller). His wings and chest scales are a dark yellow, and his tail does not have a specific shape, just the end of a tail, with the rough spines lining the top. His horns have two sections along their length, now that makes it curve back just a little, and the other leans forward more, and looks like they hang out almost over his face. His eyes are a dim purple, and his neck has a single scar that runs along the back side of his neck from a tumble while living with his parents, getting cut by a sharp edged rock.
Other: Is willing to give his life for the young dragon he just saved, falling in love with him, like a little brother, almost immediately, and willingly will let Derrick bite him.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#50 Posted: 04:42:29 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted SpyroD.
Page 1 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me