Page 1 of 1
I need Help, I'm fing stuck. :\ [CLOSED]
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#1 Posted: 20:23:34 16/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Already. Remember those levers you pull down with your electricity breath. I am where you have to Open the Gates to the Ruins of War***. I am on the second crystal I need to get. Where there are these two rectangulare shaped boxes comming out of the wall, I need help on that part. I don't know what to do after I turn down the lever. smilie I'll try to get a screenshot of where I am.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Peacelovespyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2864
#2 Posted: 20:31:23 16/11/2008
Oh, the puzzle.
I'll see.
(And it's spelled Warfang. smilie)
---
♥ keep moving forward ♥
#3 Posted: 20:32:42 16/11/2008 | Topic Creator
That's a wierd typo. xDD

yeah. I'm stuck there. Lol. And I hate being stuck.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#4 Posted: 20:35:59 16/11/2008
Okay...first get Cynder to use her shadow move and get under the gate, then pull the leaver, after that get Cynder and Spyro to fight the enemies after that get Cynder to walk up the vines under the dragon box thing and hold there. Switch to Spyro and use his electric breath on a special electric switch, make the switch go all the way down then fly as quickly as you can to the left side, so that you'll be pulling Cynder over the boxes but be careful because the electric switch can run out. It should be pretty easy from there.
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
#5 Posted: 20:40:01 16/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh my gosh, I had no clue you could get Cynder under those gates with the shadow move. xD
---
Wanna go for a ride?
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#6 Posted: 20:43:13 16/11/2008
Did you get past that part?
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
#7 Posted: 20:50:12 16/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Finally I did. Thank you. :3
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me