Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: BOOM BRAWL! (skylanders spin off idea)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: BOOM BRAWL! (skylanders spin off idea) [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 17:43:24 23/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay, so this is my idea for a smash bros style skylanders game!

This game's starter pack only has 2 things- game and portal. it's on you to find any figures you want/have from SSA/SG/SSF/STT and fight them with CPUs, friends, or online!

Every single skylander, villain, magic item, and adventure pack has been redesigned from the ground up! For instance, Star Strike now uses her fans in a melee brawler style!

Every skylander has new unique brawling moves, but still can keep projectiles and charges. You can upgrade them from the menu, and now soul gems can only be activated by finding a soul gem item in an arena! But here's the catch.. since everything is new now, all your skylander's data from any skylander series game is wiped... smilie

BUT... now we have online!!! You can compete with up to 12 players online, and 4 players local! CPUs are random trappable enemies, and your traps do work.. there is a slot on the new BOOM BRAWL portal for traps, and now the villains can be upgraded with new melee powers too. For instance, Shield shredder has wide ranged shield throws, and gulper uses his trident more... tridently.

Since there are no new figures for BOOM BRAWL, the real fun is in the GAME and your PAST FIGURES! this game will get updates online to add new characters from new main series games, and that means no wii or 3ds.

BOOM BRAWL will be on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, And Wii U.

The arenas are based on levels and hubs from all 4 past games. For instance, one arena is based off the Dreadyacht, and flies in mid air as you fight on it!

Request which characters you want me to reimagine in BB style, and i will!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:45 23/11/2014 by ZapNorris
#2 Posted: 18:35:53 23/11/2014 | Topic Creator
story:

the entire thing is hosted by flynn as a contest.
sackboy5055 Green Sparx Gems: 198
#3 Posted: 13:41:06 14/04/2015
will it be erased in previous games like SA?
[not sonic adventure]
sackboy5055 Green Sparx Gems: 198
#4 Posted: 13:44:42 14/04/2015
if you go and play a previous will it be erased there is what I mean
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4873
#5 Posted: 02:46:20 15/04/2015
That sounds epic! I REALLY like that idea! I hope that this actually becomes a new Skylanders game!
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
#6 Posted: 16:31:43 26/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Changes-

The roster isn't ALL the characters. it's 5 from each element.
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4873
#7 Posted: 00:36:39 27/04/2015
I want to know how Enchanted (Although I doubt that would change much) Hoot Loop would be BB style! Also Star Strike! She's my second favorite Skylander, after Enchanted Hoot Loop, of course. Btw, how would variants and Lightcores be different in BB? Well, if they are different...
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
#8 Posted: 00:47:23 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
the lightcores and variants are alt costumes.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me