Page 1 of 1
Something missed/needed [CLOSED]
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#1 Posted: 11:58:50 16/11/2008 | Topic Creator
I have play game 100% but i feeled something missed.
Game was Short and easy. I think puzzles was just right but enemies should be more. Elite enemies, Co-op and free flying was goog plus.
there was too many bluecrystals and sadly Elemental furys missed too.
Do anyone feel sameway? Something missed or needed.
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#2 Posted: 17:38:21 16/11/2008
well from what i seen on you tube , i think really there should be less blue crysatles because that makes it to easy for upgrading ......
also i think it should be longer and there should be longer a harder gameplay in the Vall of Avaler, do you agree?
#3 Posted: 17:57:01 16/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroGirlCazy
well from what i seen on you tube , i think really there should be less blue crysatles because that makes it to easy for upgrading ......
also i think it should be longer and there should be longer a harder gameplay in the Vall of Avaler, do you agree?

Yes, too easy upgrade breaths. Avalar was peace of cake, no much enemies. but it is beatifull place if you get the game ps3 or xbox360.
But createst miss is there is not "New game plus" if you know what i mean.
---
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#4 Posted: 06:05:46 17/11/2008
yer i get what you mean,
BlazetheDragon Green Sparx Gems: 293
#5 Posted: 01:01:32 18/11/2008
i know exactly what you mean about something missing. when i beat the game, i felt sort of empty, you know, like the ending was wrong. i liked it before the credits, but there still seemed to be some things left unexplained. after all, where were spyro and cynder at the end, and what now? plus is it just me, or was the dark master a whole lot easier to beat than i thought he would be? kinda a letdown.
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#6 Posted: 02:41:43 18/11/2008
your right, and i miss the furys the fury there is cool but it seems so short even if the other furys lasted like 2 seconds. and also sparx didnt talk as much like during the game play he dosnt say anything, not like the other games when he made little blurts i kinda missed it, it is a letdown.smilie
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
DanishCynder Green Sparx Gems: 389
#7 Posted: 04:18:38 18/11/2008
They made Sparx more of a side charachter in this one. The game could have been a little longer, maybe with bonus quests, armor, and levels to do after you have beaten the game. More of a variety of stronger enemys would have been nice too. The story line feels too rushed, like its missing too much...
I also would have liked to see swimming make a return... smilie
---
Tomarrow is Platinum day!!! smilie
#8 Posted: 06:34:54 18/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlazetheDragon
i know exactly what you mean about something missing. when i beat the game, i felt sort of empty, you know, like the ending was wrong. i liked it before the credits, but there still seemed to be some things left unexplained. after all, where were spyro and cynder at the end, and what now? plus is it just me, or was the dark master a whole lot easier to beat than i thought he would be? kinda a letdown.

Yes, i feel empty too.
---
#9 Posted: 22:25:39 18/11/2008
Quote: DanishCynder
They made Sparx more of a side charachter in this one. The game could have been a little longer, maybe with bonus quests, armor, and levels to do after you have beaten the game. More of a variety of stronger enemys would have been nice too. The story line feels too rushed, like its missing too much...
I also would have liked to see swimming make a return... smilie

i totally agree. one reason i think this game was rushed is that the makers have been working on it for 3 years. they've barely been able to see their families. we'd probably rush too. i feel bad and all, but they still could've tried a little harder. the game was good, but it could've been better. all the trailers made it look a lot better than it was.
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#10 Posted: 00:51:58 19/11/2008
I think the syoryline was good.....All that really got me is.....WHATS NEXT!!!?smilie
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
#11 Posted: 01:41:42 19/11/2008
Quote: Miles Tails
I think the syoryline was good.....All that really got me is.....WHATS NEXT!!!?smilie

yeah. i've got to admit, at least it was pretty good. definitely more intense than the other two.
Frisby Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#12 Posted: 01:50:59 19/11/2008
Just about a lot of people want it longer and harder and I agree with you guys.
I think if we keep asking them to make it longer they probubly will.
Just remember if they ever did extend it, it wont take a year to make it. It will take longer. But it will be worth it. Mabey they will get better ratings as well.
---
☼Everyone chooses a hero... I'm happy I chose Spyro☼
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#13 Posted: 01:52:20 19/11/2008
Imagine the next game!!!?smilie Woa!!smilie (THEY BETTER HAVE FLYING!!!!!smilie)
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
#14 Posted: 04:08:07 19/11/2008
they have to have flying. wouldn't it be awesome if the next series had spyro as an adult? like maybe a continuation of TLoS. that would be sweet.
Frisby Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#15 Posted: 07:12:23 19/11/2008
Yeah I hope they keep the flying and have him growe up.
---
☼Everyone chooses a hero... I'm happy I chose Spyro☼
#16 Posted: 13:09:51 20/05/2009 | Topic Creator
-Yeah, i hope that they can fly freely
---
IcelectricSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2002
#17 Posted: 14:46:21 20/05/2009
Yea, and cool would be if would someone hit you, you would have something like little red stripe and it would heal through the time of the game smilie
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#18 Posted: 00:22:20 21/05/2009
Quote: SpyroGirlCazy

Longer GP = yes
Harder = Maybe just when you do Coop.
Less Blue Crystals = No (It would be harder to get the "Fill All Powers"
(actual name?) Achievement on XB360.
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#19 Posted: 00:26:44 21/05/2009
I kinda felt that too.

But for My first Spyro game, The extent wasn't too drastic as it is to look back after playing ANB, and TEN.

But it felt like there should've been More, or a few more details or small things to do in the storyline.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Icera Yellow Sparx Gems: 1786
#20 Posted: 03:06:55 21/05/2009
i havent finished it, but it does feel like there is something missing.
it should be harder, but not as hard as TEN
and i like spyro young, hes just to cute to grow upXD
---
*Sigh*
Sam the Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 224
#21 Posted: 18:33:34 21/05/2009
This game needs the following:
-more levels
-longer gameplay
-furies (the normal ones)
-scenes after the Quote:
I love you
scene
-more cutscenes
-longer fights (enemies, bosses)
-more moves
-manual camera angles and
-manual flight

If those things were in DOTD, the game would be AWESOME!!!!! (not saying that it isn't now).
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#22 Posted: 23:56:39 21/05/2009
Actually It could've done W/out the romance.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me