Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: A Hero's Tail > Spyro AHT Fakedub (if you made one what would it be like)
Page 1 of 1
Spyro AHT Fakedub (if you made one what would it be like) [CLOSED]
Redizcool15 Red Sparx Gems: 64
#1 Posted: 19:07:41 19/05/2007 | Topic Creator
if you made a SAHT fakedub what would it be like

Here's mine

Spyro the purple dragon is Exploring the world until he runs into a huge Ametyst His pal Ember tells him she is bored and she wants Spyro to smash it. He then visits the blue dragon who tells him to run around like a ostrich, jump up and dive.

He then learns about Red the homophobic dragon and he wants to take over the world. He sets out to stop him.

Spyro sometimes goes through "Brain-freeze Syndrome" where he does and says brainless things. He also learns about Mutant Easter Eggs and Rainbow Orbs and how special they are.

Title: Spyro A Hero's Tail (if you know what I mean)
---
If you are wondering what my avie is, it's the moon fish from Avatar the last airbender!smilie go smilie,smilie,smilie andsmilie
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#2 Posted: 02:09:25 23/05/2007
I don't get it???????
Redizcool15 Red Sparx Gems: 64
#3 Posted: 00:11:35 30/05/2007 | Topic Creator
I'm saying that you speak over the origianal speech ya know like dubed movies? I know, I am pretty weird
---
If you are wondering what my avie is, it's the moon fish from Avatar the last airbender!smilie go smilie,smilie,smilie andsmilie
Last edited at 00:12:46 30/05/2007 by Redizcool15
Spyro_rules Emerald Sparx Gems: 3213
#4 Posted: 23:43:54 27/10/2007
Here's mine:

One day Spyro was chasing sheep when Ember kept on begging Spyro to Marry her. Spyro got so mad he ran all over the world, and defeated Red without knowing.

THIS IS WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#5 Posted: 00:04:59 28/10/2007
umm this is lame.
but heres mine; a stupid red dragon that couldn't think of a name for himself so he named himself red thought that he could take over the dragon realms, and that spyro couldn't stop him, but then died cuz he did stop him and then ember got mad cuz then the hero wouldn't marry him so she thought that if she said that she liked an armadillo, then he would get jealous and would want her, but she was stupid and her plan didn't work and then she was stuck w/ a stupid armadillo.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#6 Posted: 00:41:30 28/10/2007
Actually RIC15 is me, smilie
Lost Password...

a line from the fakedub

Tomas: to do the head bang crap, you have to run around like a ****ing ostrich! smilie smilie
Spyro_rules Emerald Sparx Gems: 3213
#7 Posted: 23:25:59 29/10/2007
Quote: SpyroxCynder
umm this is lame.
but heres mine; a stupid red dragon that couldn't think of a name for himself so he named himself red thought that he could take over the dragon realms, and that spyro couldn't stop him, but then died cuz he did stop him and then ember got mad cuz then the hero wouldn't marry him so she thought that if she said that she liked an armadillo, then he would get jealous and would want her, but she was stupid and her plan didn't work and then she was stuck w/ a stupid armadillo.

That's better than mine!!!
AangxOzai Fodder
#8 Posted: 03:15:48 04/11/2007
Quote: redthedragon
Actually RIC15 is me, smilie
Lost Password...

a line from the fakedub

Tomas: to do the head bang crap, you have to run around like a ****ing ostrich! smilie smilie

Scary...
AXO
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#9 Posted: 23:47:15 10/06/2008
Lines from the fakebub

Red: I'm getting AIDS!

Titan: This Rainbow orb reminds me of Windex, DVD Players are so confusing!
Last edited at 23:54:15 10/06/2008 by redthedragon
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#10 Posted: 23:01:42 16/06/2008
haha heres mine, spro lost millions of brain cells due to zoe zapping him for no reason he ended up making a ring and getting engaged to ember, so, for no apparent reason, attacked red to figure out why he did such a stupid thing.
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
chosen4566 Blue Sparx Gems: 653
#11 Posted: 00:55:31 06/12/2008
mine! okay spyro and hunter are friends (i think) but when he ignores him in a hero's tail he vanishes then he appears in dragonfly falls and spyro comes up to him and hunter goes around him and they battle!!! hunter says "now it's time to fight uh........ next to the pirrahnnas at the wall kick!" the a bunch of dragies come to watch then it's a tie and the dragons spit fire balls at them and they get eaten by the pirrahnnas and they don't come back till' a new beginning. FIN
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:15 12/12/2008 by chosen4566
chosen4566 Blue Sparx Gems: 653
#12 Posted: 18:49:42 13/12/2008
I got another one so when spyro buys abunch of stu- not! he robs moneybags! smilie where's my stuff, SPYRO!!!!! smilie what?!!!
smilie you forgot to pay me!! smilie never!!!!!! so all the dragon elders come they are all like "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" smilie nuthing. then elder titan says: Pudding?! smilie no smilie goodbye *crashes into professer's door* *dragon elders leave* goat From gtg rams moneybags smilie AHH!!!!!!!!!!! then he falls into the endless blue pit and never comes back again smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me