Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Don't Starve! (Survival RP, Take Two)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Don't Starve! (Survival RP, Take Two) [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#301 Posted: 03:10:28 28/01/2015
Movement caught my eye at the edge of my vision. A dog carrying its prey set it down, then looked around. I could have laughed- amongst all of this strangeness was a dog, simple enough! The fact it had caught quite a few animals and returned them to the group made me wonder if it was a member of the group after all, and was also aware of our situation. Well, there was only one way to find out.
I walked over to the dog curiously. I didn't want to annoy it, if it was sentient. "Hello there!" I tried.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#302 Posted: 03:56:16 28/01/2015
Joannah moved quietly through the trees and found the robot girl and a boy and stayed back a ways. She moved quietly and followed them back to camp. She stayed hidden and watched through the trees having to cover her eyes slightly to hide their odd glow.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#303 Posted: 00:25:14 29/01/2015
Chico flinched. He hadn't even noticed anyone come near. He blinked. "Hi." He grunted. "Let me guess. You're stuck here too?" Now he looked more closely at the newcomer. She appeared to have wings... Chico had never seen anything like it, although that wasn't surprising, knowing he was a dog. So many new... Species, he had seen over the past... How long had it been? Days, weeks? Chico wasn't sure. He continued inspecting. She had some sort of weapon as well, but Chico was never really good with knowing about that stuff. He pawed the ground. He wasn't exactly a social dog, preferring to be on his own. Perhaps this was because of his short temper.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#304 Posted: 01:17:41 29/01/2015
((Another character!))

Name: Commander Winterra
Appearance: A white werewolf with her Ice Crossbow slung on her back. Her eyes are pure white and glow in the dark.
Strengths: Can eat raw meat, and can befriend any type of dog-related creature except for Red Hounds.
Weaknesses: Her fur hides the fact that she's actually not very muscular and strong, and she loses control on a full moon…
Special Item: Ice Crossbow: A long-distance weapon that packs a pretty big punch but requires Ice Quarrels(I'll leave the crafting recipie up to Skyhunter.)
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#305 Posted: 04:26:04 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
[Accepted. How does ice, twigs, and azure feathers sound as a crafting recipe?]

"Well, let's make it home then!" Lotus said, walking over to the Science Machine. If they were going to be here, they might as well liven up their base a little. Pulling the switch, the idea of a crock pot entered her mind, a way to improve their bland foods and make them a little more interesting. It was a start. To make the cooking pot itself, she took a pawfull of rocks and ground them together until they were perfectly smooth. She used the charcoal she had gotten from an earlier accident involving a misplaced torch and a couple of trees as a fuel source of the cooking fire, and supported the whole thing with a couple of twigs. She gazed upon her new creation with pride. This'll help ward of the inevitable for a while.

Treetop gazed upon the Machine with curiosity. He noted that it was very similar in structure to the simple mechanisms Foxtail had built and used to fuel the fires of his life prior to having his intellect. There was a certain nostalgic charm to it, a feeling that had seemed lacking in their everyday life, and Lotus's triumph of a cooking implement only added to this. "Impressive, I see you two have been brushing up on your science skills," the good doctor complimented his vulpine comrades, to which they both thanked him and beamed with pride. "Of course, you still have a long way to go before I'll allow you to utilize my advanced equipment, ha ha." They just rolled their eyes.

Foxtail peered out into the forest, already organizing his ambitions for tomorrow.

"Yeah," Jenny said, thankful for Austin's support as they walked back. She could feel that the totally normal tree would be important later on, however...
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#306 Posted: 04:51:39 30/01/2015
When we got back, I saw the crock pot "Well, we got something decent going" I said

"You did good Lotus" Ki said with a smile

Virtu looked at Treetop "Don't talk about advanced machinery, my boss said something about a robot bartender and I'm scared I might lose my job" She said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#307 Posted: 05:25:26 30/01/2015
Joannah sat quietly just out of sight though her eyes made a glow to match the eyes that appeared as your sanity drained, though all of them looked perfectly sane so if they noticed her eyes they would get curious more then likely.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#308 Posted: 21:44:27 30/01/2015
((Sounds good!))

Winterra looked over the wide area. "I claim this territory for the Werewolves!" she said to herself, knowing that she would need to go back to lead the werewolves first. "Furna and Sandburr, I promise to make you proud."

((I'm not planning to add either of them.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#309 Posted: 07:14:27 31/01/2015
((Bump?))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#310 Posted: 21:01:28 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Deepest apologies, Miss Virtu" Treetop nodded at her.

Lotus just grinned.
---
#311 Posted: 02:40:11 01/02/2015
"Its ok, you didn't know" Virtu said

Ki saw something in the shadows and walked over, it was Joannah "Who are you?" He asked quietly
---
#312 Posted: 22:28:50 03/02/2015
Joannah saw him approaching and backed up under one of the pines. She stayed quiet and tried to hide in the pine her eyes still glowing in the darkness behind the pine branches. It was obvious that he knew she wasn't an insane apparition but she hoped that he wasnt ready to pull her out of the tree. She was starting to regret moving closer to these peoples camp.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#313 Posted: 00:56:01 04/02/2015
"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you" Ki said as he reached over to Joannah and his hand rubbed her on the head
---
#314 Posted: 02:46:01 04/02/2015
Joannah backed against the tree completely. She closed her eyes as he reached for her and flinched at his touch. She stood frozen for a moment then opened her eyes slightly looking at him through the pine needles. Why was he being kind to her without even knowing who she was? or seeing what she looked like? She moved slowly and placed her hands on his arm moving his hand off her head. His fur was soft and it was as comforting as his voice. She looked at him.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#315 Posted: 03:13:48 04/02/2015
"See? I want to be your friend" Ki said calmly with a smile
---
#316 Posted: 04:08:05 04/02/2015
Joannah hesitated but then moved out of the tree and hugged him. She rested her head against his chest and held onto him. Because of her fear of being around strangers she hadnt felt the comfort of another in so long that hugging this strange wolven person brought her so much comfort and joy that it brought her to tears. "t-th-thank you..."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#317 Posted: 04:41:51 04/02/2015
Ki hugged back "No problem" He said before wiping away Joannah's tears "Don't cry... My name is Ki and I'll protect you no matter what"
---
#318 Posted: 07:05:30 04/02/2015
Joannah took some time to calm down and actually relax before she stopped crying completely but when she did she finally let go of him. "joannah.... M-my name is joannah...." she told him the mark under her left eye becoming more visible in the dark. "c-could i... could i stay with you and your friends ki?" She asked her voice soaked with the tone of loneliness. "i-i dont like large groups.. but... i cant take being alone.... i keep seeing these creatures and hearing these voices..... im going insane......" She said trembling.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#319 Posted: 19:54:03 04/02/2015
"Ssh, of course you can Joannah, is there a way that I can calm you down?" Ki asked as he held Joannah in a soft, yet firm way
---
#320 Posted: 23:58:49 04/02/2015
((Wait, could I edit Winterra's character sheet? Furna's actually the one who has a dark side. Winterra is the one who can't stop fighting after she starts.))

"Might make it easier on my tail," I commented, looking at the burnt spot on my tail when I had cooked the rabbit. "Do you think this machine just makes people have creative ideas to help us survive?"
---
#321 Posted: 00:50:41 05/02/2015
Joannah shook her head. "i-i dont know... i have tried flowers put they are just making it worse... All the flowers i find at night are all dark and twisted looking...."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#322 Posted: 01:50:46 05/02/2015
"Maybe" I said simply

"Maybe if I hold you close, my fur will help" Ki said before letting go of Joannah and removing his shirt, he then hugged Joannah again, hoping his fur would work
---
#323 Posted: 02:57:37 05/02/2015
Joannah saw him take off his shirt and blushed wildly hiding her face in her blanket then freezing again when he pulled her close again. She stood completely motionless for a while feeling embarrassed that he took his shirt off. "u-uh.... y-you d-didnt have to take off your shirt...." she said keeping her face in her blanket.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#324 Posted: 03:30:17 05/02/2015
Ki blushed back just as hard "Sorry, I thought it would help you calm down, sorry" He said as he put his shirt back on "Again, I'm sorry"
---
#325 Posted: 07:17:33 07/02/2015
(Can this rp stop dying please?!)

"i-its alright.... you were just trying to help...." Joannah said keeping most of her face hidden to hide the fact that she was blushing. her eyes where still glowing in the dark.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#326 Posted: 15:42:18 07/02/2015
"Are you sure?" Ki asked "Can I see your face Joannah? I-I want to see how pretty you look"
---
#327 Posted: 17:46:12 07/02/2015
Joannah blushed and looked at him. "uh.... S-sure...." She said blushing from his question. She hesitated and moved back her bangs and tucked her bangs behind her ear. She had a rounder face to match her pear shape body style.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#328 Posted: 17:52:03 07/02/2015
"You look great Joannah" Ki said as he hugged her
---
#329 Posted: 19:04:33 07/02/2015
A talking dog. I should have known! "Yeah," I told him. "We all are, I guess. I'm new to the group here. My name's Shadmé. Shadmé the angel." I smiled a bit. Though he was trying his hardest to act tough, I thought he was adorable. "What's your name?"
---
#330 Posted: 16:52:53 09/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Foxtail smiled; it was nice to see everyone getting along so well, but he knew that the peace wouldn't last long. Eventually, somebody's going to start throwing punches and throw everything into chaos.

But he'd deal with that when the time came. For now, he coaxed his foxy girlfriend and his boneless best friend over. "'Kay, so what kind of stuff did you guys see before we met up?"

"Aside from the dry savannah, we found ourselves trudging through a dark and dark marsh" Treetop recollected, shuddering. "That swamp was a treacherous place. There was little flora beyond thorny bushes and reeds, and mosquito-infested ponds littered the area. The closest we've found to intelligent life came in the form of fiercely territorial biped fish. As if those, the pesky mosquitoes, and the occasional arachnid weren't enough, dangers sprouted up from the very ground as spiked tentacles. Their level of aggression was higher than any creature I've ever seen." He rubbed his head in agitation. "I do not look forward to returning to that horrible area."

Foxtail nodded, taking his friend's reluctance to heart. "Alright, so tomorrow, I want us to split up and explore some more. I feel like we've barely scratched the surface of this place. Treetop, you rally up a party for yourself and head west. Lotus, you and I will head south." Both of his friends nodded in agreement. "'Kay, so we've got a plan. We should get some rest, we're gonna need our energy."

Jenny looked up, noting that the dark of night was upon them, and quickly leaped to start up the fire again. She looked at Austin. "Do you think there are more people here? Like, natives?"
---
#331 Posted: 18:27:14 09/02/2015
"I don't know Jenny, but get some rest ok" I said as I laid on the ground "Jenny... This sounds weird but... I can't sleep unless I'm hugging something"

Virtu heard Foxtail's plan and fell asleep, still scared about losing her job
---
#332 Posted: 23:28:43 09/02/2015
Joannah blushed deeper and looked down nervously as she played with her hair braiding it and braiding it.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#333 Posted: 00:16:53 10/02/2015
"I'm Chico," the dog said looking at this... Creature. He couldn't keep back his curiously. "What are you?" He flicked his ears. Everyone was so weird looking here, not at all like he was used to. He honestly didn't know how act around them, not that he was usually social anyway...
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:32 10/02/2015 by jennacat4
#334 Posted: 00:40:01 10/02/2015
Ki smiled "Joannah, do you... like me?" He asked with a deep blush
---
#335 Posted: 01:46:47 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
The teenage robot saw where he was going with this. "Alright, but I don't expect me to be very warm" she said, laying down next to Austin.
---
#336 Posted: 01:55:41 10/02/2015
I smiled as I hugged Jenny "I don't care if you're cold" I said before falling asleep with her in my arms
---
#337 Posted: 05:23:41 10/02/2015
Joannah went to say something but her whole body froze and her expression fell blank. The glow in her eyes faded to a dull shade and she took deep breaths. She stared at the ground blankly then looked up at Ki seeming like a whole different person. "No. If you expect me to 'like' you so quickly then you are foolish and will fall quickly-" As she went to continue she froze again then fell to her knees holding her head. Her whole body shook and the mark under eye seemed to shift and change ever so slightly. "n-no...... K-ki.... i-i didnt mean it...." She said her voice sounding normal again but shaky.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#338 Posted: 05:48:53 10/02/2015
"Its ok Joannah, I saw your eyes change, there's something in you... Isn't there?" Ki asked as he held Joannah
---
#339 Posted: 06:35:15 10/02/2015
Joannah shook her head. "n-no..... i used to have a doctor.... he said i'm schizophrenic.... I have multiple personalities.... i think...." She said still holding her head. "I-its hard to explain.... i don't know if hes right or... if there is something.. or someone else in my head...." she said.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#340 Posted: 16:41:37 11/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Despite his two friends settling down for the night, Foxtail stayed awake again to play the role of the night watch. On top of his earlier suspicions of a supernatural presence, it had been recently confirmed that dangers did lurk around every corner of ever inch of this place. He stirs, and the rustling of the grass awakens Treetop resting in the branches of the trees. "Foxtail?" the squibbon asks. "What are you doing awake?"

"I don't know, dude. I can't sleep. Something about this place... it just doesn't feel right."
"Yes, this plane is mysterious indeed. But you said it yourself. It would be best to get some shuteye for your ambitions tomorrow."
"I'll be fine, I've gone without sleep for a few days before. If anyone needs sleep, it's you, I know you get crazy when you don't sleep."
"If you insist. But I'm concerned for you, my friend. Be sure not to push yourself too hard."
"Alright."
---
#341 Posted: 17:22:48 11/02/2015
"Its ok Joannah, even if you can't express your true feelings... I love you" Ki said before kissing Joannah

In my sleep, I kissed Jenny
---
#342 Posted: 04:13:27 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
With a smile on her face, Jenny's optical receptors shut with a click as her system entered sleep mode.
---
#343 Posted: 15:31:57 12/02/2015
Joannah blushed deeply and for a moment she stood frozen in her place. She didnt know what to do but she slowly closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#344 Posted: 20:02:01 12/02/2015
Ki looked back at camp "Are you ready to meet the others? I'll be by your side the whole time" He said as he held Joannah's hand
---
#345 Posted: 20:44:43 12/02/2015
I nodded. Chico. I'd have to remember that.
"Well, I'm an angel," I told Chico, though I wasn't sure if he quite understood what one was. "We're holy beings from the sky who usually serve gods. We're known by our wings, sense of justice and crowns." I tapped my silver laurel one as I spoke.
---
#346 Posted: 01:57:15 13/02/2015
Joannah nodded slowly and laced her fingers through his. She was nervous of the small crowd of people and worried that some of them wouldnt like her and trust her. At least she had Ki on her side though... Right? She stayed close to him holding onto his arm as well as his hand.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#347 Posted: 02:19:20 13/02/2015
Ki led Joannah to the group "Hey guys... This is Joannah, she wants to join us" He said

((You are all invited to Fate of the Universe!))
---
#348 Posted: 21:28:47 13/02/2015
"Doesn't look that much like a crown to me," I commented. "Call me old-fashioned, but I normally think of crowns like the kind those kings of legend wore."
---
#349 Posted: 22:34:56 13/02/2015
I chuckled, removing my silver laurels and rubbing a hand through my hair. "The laurel crown dates back father than the royal gemstone-studded gold ones you're thinking about. Where my goddess watches, the people are Greek-themed. They're quite underdeveloped. But I don't complain- it's a very beautiful style." I loved talking about my home.
---
#350 Posted: 23:03:26 13/02/2015
"Oh, those gem-studded ones are from back where I lived," I laughed, a deep-throated rumble not unlike a cat's purr. "Only the most powerful dragons got them. Slightly less powerful dragons had these elemental orbs. Maybe mine came here as well." I closed my eyes and a golden-yellow orb with the symbol of the Lightning element appeared above my head.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me